This forum changes the post numbers if some one removes a post

Take a look at #205
    ?

Chet
    If you want to Change the world
    BE that change !!

Comment

• Beer Can Boiler PDF File

Sorry, the post number for pdf file is Post #198.

Thanks Chet!! I didn't know that.

Originally posted by RAMSET View Post
      Slovenia
      This forum changes the post numbers if some one removes a post

Take a look at #205
      ?

Chet

Comment

• Frame Material?

I'm trying to find some expedient frame material for the prototype. I may just have to go with plywood. I need something fast and readily available. I know there are expensive alternatives and I don't have that luxury right now. Thanks!!

Comment

• Frame Material

I've found some seasoned old yellow pine 1X4s. I guess I'll have to go with that for now.

Comment

• Beer Can Query

Did you ever do anything with your beer can? Interested.

Originally posted by HairBear View Post
            Got one right here... just like this one...

Ahhh!(burp) Ok, what's the next step?

Comment

• I Think He drank it?

Slovenia
              This device may have other benefits Too?[Mr "C's"]
              Health benifits [if properly manufactured for that purpose}!
              From MasterPlaster at OU and OUR

A VERY informative and recent Patent
              --------------------------

MasterBlaster

Re: DISSOCIATION OF THE WATER MOLECULE

Re:- water resonance

http://www.google.com/patents/downlo...erview_r&cad=0
              ----------------------
              Chet
              BE that change !!

Comment

• DoÅ›wiadczenia fizyczne - Pomiar prÄ™dkoÅ›ci dźwiÄ™ku - YouTube

now take a look at equations.

I measured ordinary Pepsi can diameter and circumference but before that I wondered...

wavelength = speed / frequency

take sound speed = 331 m/s

wavelength of 400Hz = 331/400=0,8275=82,75 cm

1/4 wavelength = 20,68 cm

Now look at beer can diameter and circumference - almost the same !

Is there acoustic standing wave inside beer can generated or it's just coincidence ?

Of course it is rougly computed and for sound speed in AIR (or STEAM?).

If it has any reson for that then the area of water outside can should be minimal and water will be keeped as steam inside can by acoustic wave.

Another crazy theory, I know.Sorry for that, I can produce new theory each day

Comment

• Next Step?

Well, you are going to have to cut the top off the can and tune it to 60 hz. It needs to be 200 mm in length for the 60 hz deal, so you may need to add metal as I have with the American cans. Anyway, measure the length of the can from the bottom up to the top round of the can and let us know that measurement. Thanks.

Originally posted by Slovenia View Post
                  Did you ever do anything with your beer can? Interested.

Comment

• Thanks!!

Thanks Boguslaw, your posts are always helpful!!

Originally posted by boguslaw View Post
                    Doświadczenia fizyczne - Pomiar prędkości dźwięku - YouTube

now take a look at equations.

I measured ordinary Pepsi can diameter and circumference but before that I wondered...

wavelength = speed / frequency

take sound speed = 331 m/s

wavelength of 400Hz = 331/400=0,8275=82,75 cm

1/4 wavelength = 20,68 cm

Now look at beer can diameter and circumference - almost the same !

Is there acoustic standing wave inside beer can generated or it's just coincidence ?

Of course it is rougly computed and for sound speed in AIR (or STEAM?).

If it has any reson for that then the area of water outside can should be minimal and water will be keeped as steam inside can by acoustic wave.

Another crazy theory, I know.Sorry for that, I can produce new theory each day

Comment

• Ring Material

The steel can will work really well for the ring material because it is fairly easy to work with and solders up nice. I would highly recommend using three thicknesses of can however to strengthen the ring. This is best accomplished by folding the material over several times making it three thicknesses of material all attached together as one. You need a can with a circumference of at least 10 inches for this to work properly. You need to take care not to warp the material while rounding it up. It has a tendency to not want to bend the way you want it to and warp in strange ways in the radius of the ring. Three thicknesses will give it more strength but will also make it a little harder to work with. Two thicknesses is just not strong enough. Round your flat up with say a 2.5 inch fence post and then mark the outside of the flat where you are going to put your 90 degree bends to the outside of the ring. Be very accurate where you put your bend because this will effect the gap distance between the ring and the can which is critical according to Mr "C".

Comment

• Originally posted by RAMSET View Post
                        A very Good read VERY
                        -------------------
                        A very informative patent from this August .

MasterBlaster

Re: DISSOCIATION OF THE WATER MOLECULE

Re:- water resonance

http://www.google.com/patents/downlo...erview_r&cad=0

------------------------------
                        Chet
                        interesting info RAMSET thanks
                        Signs and symbols rule the world, not words nor laws.” -Confucius.

Comment

• Hi everyone,

This PDF is from another post. It is very interesting explanation of Peter Davey’s device. I attached in case someone didn’t read it.
                          We obviously need a sound generator in order to make it work. And that guy from Serbia said something about sound and tuning. He said that you need a needle attached to thread which touching the can. Purpose of that can be tuning the beer can on resonant frequency 50 or 60 Hz.
                          Does anyone know where I can find sound generator program for XP?

Cheers,
                          Attached Files

Comment

• A gift

This device is a gift.......Could not be any simpler!!
                            How it works will no longer be a mystery!!
                            It has No secret VooDoo, [not implying any derogatory comments here] no crazy electronics!
                            What I am Saying is boluslaw is Correct, this thing works do to forces that we havent completely gotten our brains around yet!
                            If you prayed for a simpler venue to experiment with,the next simplest would have to be the Wheel!!

This is gonna be a good learning experience for the entire community!!

Thanks Again Slovenia !! I am really starting to get excited
                            And thank you boguslaw for bringing your wonderful thoughts to this thread
                            They inspire..............

Chet
                            PS
                            Thank you
                            @ALL in all the forums !!!!!!!
                            Last edited by RAMSET; 09-27-2011, 04:09 PM.
                            BE that change !!

Comment

• Ring Flat Rounding Method

I found a slick method of rounding the ring flat so that it's true and doesn't warp.

First, attach a vice grip to both ends of the flat three layer can material. Now lay a 2.5" steel fence post across the flat and stand on both sides of the fence post to hold it in place over the ring flat. Now carefully pull up straight with both vice grips forcing the ring flat against the fence post. Now pull the ring flat back and forth against the fence post the full length of the ring flat about ten times. This will give the ring flat memory and remove any chances of for warpage. Remember to pull straight and with even pressure on both vice grips. This is very important. I have tried this and it works very well.

Comment

• Originally posted by dragans View Post
                                Hi everyone,

This PDF is from another post. It is very interesting explanation of Peter Davey’s device. I attached in case someone didn’t read it.
                                We obviously need a sound generator in order to make it work. And that guy from Serbia said something about sound and tuning. He said that you need a needle attached to thread which touching the can. Purpose of that can be tuning the beer can on resonant frequency 50 or 60 Hz.
                                Does anyone know where I can find sound generator program for XP?

Cheers,
                                try this one...
                                SigJenny - Free software downloads and software reviews - CNET Download.com

Comment

Working...
                                X