Peter Daysh Davey Water Heater Query

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ring Material

This is the right stuff for the ring material if you want to go stainless. It will have to be cut down to 5mm width to your length. I haven't gotten hold of any stainless shim stock to try yet. I've been pretty busy doing other things. I got the computer back up and running tip top without any info loss thank God.

Amazon.com: "Stainless Steel Shim Stock Full Hard Cold Rolled .008"" Thick 6"" x 18""": Industrial & Scientific

Comment

• Palm Sander

I've got a palm sander, so I am going to sand my 302 stainless sheet down to a width as near as possible to .2mm in thickness. We'll see how that goes. I can probably get that done and implemented by the end of this week. 302 is not my favorite stainless but it's what I have available, so we'll have to try it out.

Comment

• Hemisphere??

What does a hemisphere or half a hemisphere mean to you? I'm working on something I can't comment on yet.

I think of the Peter Davies unit as two half hemispheres stacked on one another. Is that what you think?
        Last edited by Slovenia; 10-19-2011, 12:41 AM. Reason: Added Line

Comment

• I agree

To me Davey is two half hemispheres!!
          ----------------------------
          I NEED A CAN!!!

Can't you beg The professor to give us specs on a domestic can ??
          What equipment was he looking for ??
          Lets Make a deal !!

How about I give you a list of popular sizes and we see if he has a preference or reccomendation??
          well ,we decide whats popular together ,and then ask if he'll do the math?

Chet
          Last edited by RAMSET; 10-19-2011, 01:07 AM.
          If you want to Change the world
          BE that change !!

Comment

• Originally posted by Slovenia View Post
            This is the right stuff for the ring material if you want to go stainless. It will have to be cut down to 5mm width to your length. I haven't gotten hold of any stainless shim stock to try yet. I've been pretty busy doing other things. I got the computer back up and running tip top without any info loss thank God.

Amazon.com: "Stainless Steel Shim Stock Full Hard Cold Rolled .008"" Thick 6"" x 18""": Industrial & Scientific
            try this

SET OF TWO STAINLESS STEEL EGG RINGS PERFECT FRIED EGGS | eBay

and

Thermal Stainless Steel Travel Coffee Mug Cup Flask NEW | eBay

Instead of a can.
            Last edited by AhuraMazda; 10-19-2011, 01:19 AM.

Comment

• Moe joe cell

So Gordon,
              I really like the looks of that "Moe Joe cell"
              It looks like the Witts heater ? Somebody here shared how Tesla said
              "All things are possible In the circular form".[not exactly? ]

How does it work??
              Thanks
              Chet
              Last edited by RAMSET; 10-19-2011, 01:48 AM.
              BE that change !!

Comment

• Inverter

He needed an odd ball inverter for his most current project he's working on as well as titanium shim material. I purchased the shim material for him, but he hasn't gotten back to me about it. I guess he'll need to order the inverter from US.

He's quite the computer guy too, a Jack of all talents. He helped me quite a lot.

Originally posted by RAMSET View Post
                To me Davey is two half hemispheres!!
                ----------------------------
                I NEED A CAN!!!

Can't you beg The professor to give us specs on a domestic can ??
                What equipment was he looking for ??
                Lets Make a deal !!

How about I give you a list of popular sizes and we see if he has a preference or reccomendation??
                well ,we decide whats popular together ,and then ask if he'll do the math?

Chet

Comment

• Frequency of Mains Voltage

It's my understanding that the frequency of the mains voltage is the same for 110 volts in USA as it is for 220 volts. Am I right about this??

If so, this makes things very easy for this project. The 220 volt USA boiler is much more efficient than the 110 volt boiler. Also, there is supposedly a way to achieve this added voltage very simply with no real expense; no expensive transformers; no expensive wiring; with the use of a very simple circuit designed by Peter Lindeman. The circuit is copyrighted so I am not at liberty to post it here but it is posted on this website, Energetic Forum, in at least one place. The circuit is reported to work very well and be very easy to build by anyone.

Anyway, this information did not come from my contact, so it probably is a good idea to discuss is here.

Comment

• Peter Lindeman Voltage Doubler Circuit

Peter Lindeman Voltage Doubler Circuit:

It's posted on this website, Energetic Forum, The circuit is copyrighted so I am not at liberty to post it here but it is posted on this website, Energetic Forum, in at least one place. The circuit is reported to work very well and be very easy to build by anyone.

This may be an inexpensive viable way to make our 220 volt USA boiler. Let's discus it.

Comment

• You Can't Build It??

I appreciate your constructive advice, but I beg to differ with you. If someone shows you how to build a device which defies the laws of logic and you do not know why the device works it will still work if you were given the proper directions for building it and followed those directions implicitly. This is a very easy device to build as I have demonstrated. I have also demonstrated that it works very well even though I did not tune my cans as instructed to do yet. I just wanted a baseline to build on to prove that the device is viable and that it is worth building.

The inventor is now sharing a little information as to why and how his device works. The device has been built on Tesla concepts which have been hidden from most of us for a long time.

Thanks for being a peaceful poster, duly noted and appreciated!!

Originally posted by AhuraMazda View Post
                      If you can not explain to someone else how something works then you don't know. And if you don't know you can't build it.

Please take my post as constructive advice.

Comment

• Ring Material

Ring Material:

I think it's very important that we go with a good ring material and I feel that titanium or a good grade of stainless steel would be our best options. I've used 304L and 316 stainless in the past on other projects and they work very well with a minimum of corrosion.

Comment

• Inventor Built US Model

Those specs the inventor sent a while back were from a model boiler he built to US specs for 220 volt. So, he's tested that boiler out and that's how he came up with the COP for it.
                          Sonic Boiler Diagram for USA

Anyway, I missed that in a previous post from him and wanted to make you aware that he made one of those up and tested it just for us. He wasn't impressed with the lower voltage version.
                          Last edited by Slovenia; 10-19-2011, 11:43 AM. Reason: Added Diagram

Comment

• Ever home should mave two 110 legs

Slovenia
                            I suppose it would be nice to have a voltage doubler[transformer], however we can have our 220 at No cost if you have some empty spots on each leg of you service panel .

Power your device the same way you power any 220 volt device in your home??
                            You can use one 220 breaker if it is in the correct spot on your panel,or two breakers one from each leg, then connect the hots for 220.

Do you have a link to Peters schematic? I would imagine that peter posts these things here for us to use in our experiments ,I don't think he posts them here for bragging rights??

Where is it? [We can post it here with a "copyright " statement]

Thanks
                            Chet
                            PS
                            I see your new Specs!!
                            Nice 2.52!!! thats it right there, decision made, its 220 for me!! tolerance is doable!!
                            Whats the can size??
                            Last edited by RAMSET; 10-19-2011, 12:00 PM.
                            BE that change !!

Comment

• Doubler Circuit & New US Specs

Chet,

I have the doubler circuit somewhere. That's one I can't find since my computer problems. I don't see a link to it on Energetic now but it is there or has been removed. I've seen it in the past about five or so times.

He never got back to me on the can size, so I'm thinking 200mm is probably the size. That's the figure he gave us some time back and that's probably where it came from, his mock-up of US boiler.

Best Regards,
                              Slovenia

Originally posted by RAMSET View Post
                              Slovenia

Do you have a link to Peters schematic? I would imagine that peter posts these things here for us to use in our experiments ,I don't think he posts them here for bragging rights??

Where is it? [We can post it here with a "copyright " statement]

Thanks
                              Chet
                              PS
                              I see your new Specs!!
                              Nice 2.52!!! thats it right there, decision made, its 220 for me!! tolerance is doable!!
                              Whats the can size??

Comment

• Is there something in gap between ring and can ??? Something else, not water ? Slovenia, did you asked such question to inventor ?

Comment

Working...
                                X