• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Graph from Mr. "C"

Graph from Mr. "C"

Figure: Consumption at Sonic Boiler

Comment

• Originally posted by daemonbart View Post
      When possible I recommend using 220 - 230 V. When using 110 I´m not impressed in any way .

Phase - phase should be ok for USA, I guess that gives 220 or

Kind rgds D
      Daemonbart

What is the natural voltage in power grid in your country ? Did you tried with transformer method to step up or down voltage ? Can you elaborate ?

Comment

• More on the dimensions

Slovenia I am anxious to Cut the Diamond??
        Can you get a few overall dimensions and some instructions from your Contact?

Thank you
        Chet
        PS
        I must admit I am confused by the Professors Graph?
        If you want to Change the world
        BE that change !!

Comment

• More Intel

Let me see what I can find out in both areas.

Originally posted by RAMSET View Post

Thank you
          Chet
          PS

Comment

• Professor's Diagram??

Energy consumption to operate the sonic boiler falls off dramatically when the boiler is pulling 8 amps at 100 degrees Celsius.

Slovenia,

Comment

• Not enough info

Slovenia
              It seems the graph needs more info

A volume of water [how much]?
              A time perhaps ?

Or perhaps I do not understand the intent of this graph?

Thanks
              Chet
              PS
              I just saw your response???????????????

WOW!!
              BE that change !!

Comment

• Ducans experience

S
                Duncan said he found the Amps were falling off in his experiment?

Now I want the dimensions even more!!
                Please
                Thanks
                Chet
                BE that change !!

Comment

• Hacking my dreams!

It is like someone reads my dreams

Originally posted by MonsieurM View Post
                  for those already ahead in discovering in their dream.....

i hope this will inspire you: replace the ring with the caduceus

Caduceus Wound Coil Experiments
                  "Being myself a remarkably stupid fellow, I have had to unteach myself the difficulties, and now beg to present to my fellow fools the parts that are not hard. Master these thoroughly, and the rest will follow. What one fool can do, another can."

Silvanus P. Thompson, F.R.S.

Comment

• Agree with graph

Just in theory, dreaming on I guess..

Could superheated steam between ring and antenna at boiling mode result in lower amp draw

Kind rgds D

Originally posted by Slovenia View Post
                    Graph from Mr. "C"

Figure: Consumption at Sonic Boiler
                    "Being myself a remarkably stupid fellow, I have had to unteach myself the difficulties, and now beg to present to my fellow fools the parts that are not hard. Master these thoroughly, and the rest will follow. What one fool can do, another can."

Comment

• Grid voltage

Hi!

230V 50Hz (phase - zero), but metering directly on device we have around 210-225 (losses). To keep voltage high as possible I recommend thick cables.

Phase - phase we have 400V. I have transformer 10 amp and adjustable from 10-260 V ac.

Rgds D

Originally posted by boguslaw View Post
                      Daemonbart

What is the natural voltage in power grid in your country ? Did you tried with transformer method to step up or down voltage ? Can you elaborate ?
                      Last edited by daemonbart; 11-06-2011, 09:01 AM. Reason: add info

Comment

• Cutting!

When i get my hands on thermos bottle I will try cutting it so I have as long as possible left! After I can tune up Hz by sanding of little by little!

Just as a suggestion

Thank you
                        Chet
                        PS

Comment

• Updated Flask Diagram

Updated Flask Diagram

The 8mm bolt is attached to the threads on the thermos.

Inner & Outer Stainless sleeve, tube, are cut to exact same length. The tubes are tuned by grinding a very sharp edge on both ends of each tube. Take care to keep both tubes the same length!!
                          Last edited by Slovenia; 11-06-2011, 10:55 AM. Reason: changed one word

Comment

• Message from Mr. "C"

Message from Mr. "C"

Mathematics and Physics to calculate COP of sonic boiler:

For L of water to raise to 13.5 degrees Celsius for 10 minutes should be = (5000ml x 13.5 x 4.19) / 600 = 471.375 Wat / sec power. To calculate the base of the cliff COP heaters require a balance with two decimal places to excrements vapor and heat thermometer and multimeter to measure voltage and amperage draw of heater input. This is how it works.
                            Last edited by Slovenia; 11-06-2011, 04:48 PM. Reason: Removed Line

Comment

• I won't pretend to understand?

Thanks Slovenia for posting that info!

Well I suppose the best way to understand what this device is capable of is to finish my build and FIRE IT UP!!!!

A thought to my fellows...............

I was speaking to my friend this AM and he was sharing how his Mom just got a new Gas Furnace ,Its 97 % efficient !
                              A thought occurred to me an alliance of sorts with the powers that be??

My Poor underprivileged electric company benefits in no way whatsoever from the Revenues that are expended to heat my home!!

Very Sad indeed............

My Thought
                              If it becomes obvious we can make more heat with less electric .to the point where it becomes more efficient than gas???

We will all have a new friend ...............

and a much cleaner and cheaper way to heat our homes!!

Its not always what you know Sometimes its who you know ??

Food for thought ....................

Back to work for me
                              Chet
                              BE that change !!

Comment

• Originally posted by RAMSET View Post
                                S
                                Duncan said he found the Amps were falling off in his experiment?

Now I want the dimensions even more!!
                                Please
                                Thanks
                                Chet
                                Hi Ramset yes its true the Amps do drop down considerably when boiling, But I'm not at all sure that isn't to be expected as a “change of state “ occurs ice to liquid and liquid to steam. I think the “specific heat”equation changes. The whole operation is far from linear .. I know my focus on this meter is poor but its always in circuit reading the current at 10A FSD I’ve since tested the meter and it is pretty accurate .. if you watch the meter back mirror carefully you'll see the current draw is really so small as to be unreadable until about 1.40ish when it starts to climb, climbs to a maximum of perhaps 1 1/2 amps and then drops right back down when boiling... almost like pulling a Bow back and then letting the arrow fly.bubble.wmv - YouTube
                                What would be really helpful is a recording temperature gauge along with the changing current.
                                Of course I then found varying the distance between the plates altered the dynamic of that “low current high temperature change.
                                I was trying as you Know to bring a capacitance box into play in order to try and discover a way to tune the machine (still waiting for better switches that don’t arc and pop for no reason)
                                I was researching sympathetic waves as I assume was MonseurM and came across the same winding system. At first sight there would seem to be no connection between the one subject and the other but ...Its all based on variables and “sympathetic frequencies” and I'm just trying to see a way to tune .. although of course I can already see the figures are impressive.
                                I can tell you this much However well we do with this project and we are already progressing well the ramifications of what's occurred as the result of a bungled “double assassination” which resulted in these “cells” coming into operation in different countries. Working OU wake up. We are the People Save it now!!!!! - YouTube has forever changed the equation.
                                I just wish I could see a way to bring it into play here.. although I must confess was starting to think along the lines of fitting a SWR meter in the feed line.
                                Whatever you can do,or dream you can,begin it.Boldness has genius,power and magic in it.Begin it now.

Comment

Working...
                                X