• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A request???

To whom it may Concern....

This information was presented here with nothing but good intentions
    It was not meant to be kept secret,I do not come here to keep secrets
    And I do not spend my time here for my own exclusive, personal gain!
    [Just like Many others Here]

We know how this works ... Perhaps we don't understand Why....
    Professor Savic has postulated an explanation ?

and now we see some numbers on an ikea replication of the same tech from Daemonbart.

We all know how this works ,I hate to say the word because it gets beat up so much.

RESONANCE ..........Pressure ............ Why .............. Who knows

Mr. ikea, your rendering of Professor Savics Device has been replicated by Daemonbart .
    I am attempting to get real serious with this replication ......

Can you share a few details here??

Or if you share them with me??
    Chetkremens@gmail.com

I will utilize them in my Open source experiments !

I await A reply .................

with all respect
    Chet
    Last edited by RAMSET; 12-03-2011, 02:14 PM.
    If you want to Change the world
    BE that change !!

Comment

• Serbian Boiler

Serbian Boiler

This device does work! The problem is having the smarts to harness it's power and apply it in a real life application. This device makes a lot of heat and with pulsed DC current, a lot of hydrogen. This device makes a lot of heat even when not tuned properly. When tuned properly to the prescribed values, it make a lot of heat very efficiently. So, we know the device works, what do we do with it? Well, you have several options. You can make steam to power a steam engine to turn a generator; you can use the heat from the device to heat up a manifold inside your furnace; and/or you can make a very efficient hydrogen booster type device for your car or truck. There are many options here and it would be nice if we could discuss these and figure some things out as a body of researchers. The main problem I see is that to many are not taking part in the actual discussion here. They are just gleaning what they can for their own uses and don't plan to share with anyone else. There are a few guys and gals here who to the contrary have found ways to harness this energy and are sharing off thread with other like minded persons. I have been privy to some exciting information about device and what it will do if you know how to apply it.

The proper gaps have been shared; tuning requirements have been shared; and I will tell you that when your boiler is properly tuned it will work well and not make any gunk. The not making any gunk is a sign that your boiler is almost in perfect tune. If you have a gunk maker, your boiler is not in tune. You either failed to get your gap right or you didn't tune your can to the appropriate specifications.
      Last edited by Slovenia; 12-04-2011, 05:12 PM. Reason: TMI

Comment

• Thanks!!

Daemonbart,

Thanks for sharing those great results with us. You are a very sharp fellow indeed.

Best Regards,
        Slovenia

Originally posted by daemonbart View Post
        Hi,

50 liter of water rise 30 deg celsius in one h, = 1500 X 4,18 = 6270 kJ
        6270 / 3600 = 1,74 kWh

Input energy 360W = 360 Wh = 0.360 kwH

COP = 1,74 / 0,360 = 4,83

True COP = 4,83 X 1,2 = 5,8 (I have about 20% loss from test tank)

This setup based on IKEA thermos.

Kind rgds D

Comment

• The Next Level - PRACTICAL LEVEL

The Next Level (PRACTICAL LEVEL)

I think it's time to go to the next level. We need to start discussing how to apply the energy from this device. Perhaps if we start throwing ideas out there about how to utilize this energy in a real time productive method more folks will jump in here and participate. We can always tune the device to optimum performance later but now we need to do some serious soul searching about what we want to do with this device and how best to utilize it's energy.

Remember, we have hot water, steam, and also hydrogen if we use pulsed DC.
          So, if you know one, share with us an expedient method for putting our Serbian boiler to use. Thanks!!

Comment

• what was that!!

Originally posted by Slovenia View Post
            Serbian Boiler

This device does work! The problem is having the smarts to harness it's power and apply it in a real life application. This device makes a lot of heat and with pulsed DC current, a lot of hydrogen. This device makes a lot of heat even when not tuned properly. When tuned properly to the prescribed values, it make a lot of heat very efficiently. So, we know the device works, what do we do with it? Well, you have several options. You can make steam to power a steam engine to turn a generator; you can use the heat from the device to heat up a manifold inside your furnace; and/or you can make a very efficient hydrogen booster type device for your car or truck. There are many options here and it would be nice if we could discuss these and figure some things out as a body of researchers. The main problem I see is that to many are not taking part in the actual discussion here. They are just gleaning what they can for their own uses and don't plan to share with anyone else. There are a few guys and gals here who to the contrary have found ways to harness this energy and are sharing off thread with other like minded persons. I have been privy to some exciting information about device and what it will do if you know how to apply it.

The proper gaps have been shared; tuning requirements have been shared; and I will tell you that when your boiler is properly tuned it will work well and not make any gunk. The not making any gunk is a sign that your boiler is almost in perfect tune. If you have a gunk maker, your boiler is not in tune. You either failed to get your gap right or you didn't tune your can to the appropriate specifications.

Anyway, let's get along with one another and utilize this great device for something good. If you are not sharing, please do not complain about others not sharing. Nobody wants to spoon feed anyone here.
            Who said spoons?
            Whatever you can do,or dream you can,begin it.Boldness has genius,power and magic in it.Begin it now.

Comment

• Tension

Hi Duncan,

There's a little tension out there regarding how some of my experimenters are perceived and I woke up with a burr under my saddle. I was just venting a little. I wasn't venting at you. I have great regard for you. You are always there to help and you help a lot!! Always good to hear from you.

Best Regards,
              Slovenia

Originally posted by Duncan View Post
              Who said spoons?

Comment

• Message from Mr. "C"

Message from Mr. "C"

IKEA bottle has to resonate at 60 Hz, IKEA fingers around the bottle can resonate at 60 Hz, 120 Hz, 240 Hz, 480Hz for the U.S. IKEA or bottles in the EU has to resonate at 50 Hz. Ring around IKEA bottles can resonate at 50 Hz, 100Hz, 200Hz, 400Hz for the EU.

Publish this on energetic forum.

Comment

• I had no time to work on this project unfortunately but what still bother me is when the power consumption is less ? Does somebody have a working unit in closed loop water system heating ? If this device works on acoustic resonance standing sound wave inside can then it needs water preheating to boiling temperature inside can and during this time electric energy consumption would be typical for immersion electric heater COP < 1

Comment

• What does Mr. C mean by Ikea fingers around the bottle?

Comment

• Good question

Slovenia
                      If you could ask that question {fingers]
                      even If you have him post the Serbian Word and we could translate it??

Thanks
                      Chet
                      BE that change !!

Comment

• Fingers around the bottle??

I'll try to get an answer for that question.

Originally posted by eternalightwithin View Post
                        What does Mr. C mean by Ikea fingers around the bottle?

Comment

• Wrtner Spreadsheet

Wrtner Spreadsheet

Thanks Wrtner, for putting this together for us!!!

Comment

• Slovenia Wow Post 1166 test data!!

Nice one Paul R
                            Thank you so much for taking the time to do that!!

@Fellows does any part of this look Familiar??

THEWATERENERGY1's Channel - YouTube

These are the Boyz that are heating one liter 60- 90 C in one second ?

HEATRESONATOR..HEATSTEAM RESONATOR TEST FOR HOME HEATING BOILER ..STAN MEYER STYL ... - YouTube

HHMmm
                            Chet likes this alot!!
                            Last edited by RAMSET; 12-06-2011, 12:51 PM.
                            BE that change !!

Comment

• He meant "prsten" ring, but google translate wrong because it was misspelled "prste" - fingers.

Comment

• Originally posted by RAMSET View Post
                                Nice one Paul R
                                Thank you so much for taking the time to do that!!
                                Thanks. but...
                                Run 2 is up the creek. The water is set at 200 litres instead of 2 L.
                                This brings the COP to the same as its neighbouring runs.

So that it can be used for processing future work, I would have uploaded
                                it here but we cannot upload spreadsheet files .

Why is this?

Comment

Working...
                                X