Peter Daysh Davey Water Heater Query

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Right Brain vs Left Brain

I'm a left brain type person with a lot of drive, motivation, and energy, but the inventive side of my brain, the right side, is pretty much non functional. I'm not a right brain person like some of you, so I do need your help very badly with regard to this project. The right brain is the inventive side of the brain and is very important to this type of work. Persons with right brain capability are connected to powers of intuition and inventiveness that far exceeds anything a left brain person can even imagine. I have seen these right brain people at work and their abilities are incredible.

Anyway, if you are one of these exceptionally lucky right brain persons, please get involved with our project here and share with us. We do need your help. Chet & I are left brain guys.

Comment

• Application

The problem is not with building this boiler but with actually applying it to do work such as but not limited to electrical generation, hydrogen production, and/or heat generation. So, we could use expertise in these other areas to help us connect the dots. Without knowing how to apply the boiler it's just another useless toy on the shelf.

Comment

• Originally posted by RAMSET View Post
        Professor Savics Little Boy is Gravely ill, Please remember him in your thoughts and prayers!
        Thank you
        Chet
        Yes -- I'm so remembering the boy and his family. Hoping the boy will recover and the family will enjoy a truly happy Christmas!

A thought occurred to me, that goes along with "option C" delineated above.

It is, that if I were in possession of a WORKING Freedom Energy FE device, I would want it to go to developing countries primarily, to families in great need -- and NOT to the MILITARY establishment for war-making.
        (There, I've said it.)

I am opposed to the so-called "pre-emptive" wars, the "9/11 wars" (although I do believe in DEFENDING oneself and country).

I would support an effort to make "Sonic Boilers":
        1. Tamper-proof, so they would be Damaged and NOT work if opened up.
        2. Given (perhaps purchased by a humanitarian group), specifically to pasteurize water and provide hot water for people in developing countries. This would save many lives and ease much suffering.
        3. It would be appropriate IMHO to include a sizeable prize to the inventor, to cover some or all of his/her costs in development (which is my option C above).
        Last edited by PhysicsProf; 12-18-2011, 09:53 PM.

Comment

• Left vs right?

Hi,

I have never really reflected about it, on my fathers side there is many double handed and foothed persons, for ex me and one of my daughters

Of course this could indicate two bad working sides

On topic: Todays experimenting gave me some nice output from serial transformer inline with sonic boiler, imp matching is really sensitive but possible

Kind rgds D

Originally posted by Slovenia View Post
          I'm a left brain type person with a lot of drive, motivation, and energy, but the inventive side of my brain, the right side, is pretty much non functional. I'm not a right brain person like some of you, so I do need your help very badly with regard to this project. The right brain is the inventive side of the brain and is very important to this type of work. Persons with right brain capability are connected to powers of intuition and inventiveness that far exceeds anything a left brain person can even imagine. I have seen these right brain people at work and their abilities are incredible.

Anyway, if you are one of these exceptionally lucky right brain persons, please get involved with our project here and share with us. We do need your help. Chet & I are left brain guys.
          "Being myself a remarkably stupid fellow, I have had to unteach myself the difficulties, and now beg to present to my fellow fools the parts that are not hard. Master these thoroughly, and the rest will follow. What one fool can do, another can."

Silvanus P. Thompson, F.R.S.

Comment

• Nice!!

Hi Daemonbart,

Always nice to hear from you!!

Best Regards,
            Slovenia

Originally posted by daemonbart View Post
            Hi,

I have never really reflected about it, on my fathers side there is many double handed and foothed persons, for ex me and one of my daughters

On topic: Todays experimenting gave me some nice output from serial transformer inline with sonic boiler, imp matching is really sensitive but possible

Kind rgds D

Comment

• Originally posted by daemonbart View Post
              Hi,

Kind rgds D
              Have you tried vortexing the water before it gets in the container...using pipes like these

Figure 1: a typical vortex flow (Caduceus like ) The Vortex Indicator

from the research so far vortexed water is more energized and more reactive...ie resonant

as mentioned before...water is also a component that can be tweaked

note: Moe Joe Cell users used magnet vortexer to get HHO

more on the effect of double spiral pipe here Q's about WATER
              Last edited by MonsieurM; 12-18-2011, 10:14 PM.
              Signs and symbols rule the world, not words nor laws.” -Confucius.

Comment

• just on a side note: the double spiral water closely resembles the double mobius coil mentioned earlier

Last edited by MonsieurM; 12-18-2011, 11:02 PM.

Comment

• Water Generator (COP=100)

There is a water generator out there that we may be able to apply in our experiments. It's the: Dr Oleg Gritskevitch 1.5 MW COP=100 water generator. It sounded very interesting to me. It's supposedly a fairly new generator. I'd never heard of it until yesterday and ran into it during some research.

Comment

• Originally posted by Slovenia View Post
                    There is a water generator out there that we may be able to apply in our experiments. It's the: Dr Oleg Gritskevitch 1.5 MW COP=100 water generator. It sounded very interesting to me. It's supposedly a fairly new generator. I'd never heard of it until yesterday and ran into it during some research.
                    see post: http://www.energeticforum.com/148474-post141.html

very nice set up he created

ps: He uses Barium Titanate coating...but quartz would do the job...you should read that thread too

note: you can also vortex the water by wedging a Vogel Crystal inside a copper tube (more on Dr Vogel here http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...tml#post156660 )

Victor Schauberger Drawing

Last edited by MonsieurM; 12-19-2011, 12:11 AM.

Comment

• Thanks Gordon!!

Good job Gordon. Thanks!!

Comment

• Charging water

Thanks,

water in my container seem to have charging when starting up with new water, also I still need to add about 30l/24h ?? There is not really any moist added indoors

After charging the heating have higher cop, charging 60l takes about 5 min, input about one kW.

The wirls in water I would say are similar to your pics

Kind rgds D

Originally posted by MonsieurM View Post
                        Have you tried vortexing the water before it gets in the container...using pipes like these

Figure 1: a typical vortex flow (Caduceus like ) The Vortex Indicator

from the research so far vortexed water is more energized and more reactive...ie resonant

as mentioned before...water is also a component that can be tweaked

note: Moe Joe Cell users used magnet vortexer to get HHO

more on the effect of double spiral pipe here Q's about WATER
                        "Being myself a remarkably stupid fellow, I have had to unteach myself the difficulties, and now beg to present to my fellow fools the parts that are not hard. Master these thoroughly, and the rest will follow. What one fool can do, another can."

Comment

• DBart --
                          Thanks,

water in my container seem to have charging when starting up with new water, also I still need to add about 30l/24h ?? There is not really any moist added indoors

After charging the heating have higher cop, charging 60l takes about 5 min, input about one kW.

Kind rgds D
                          What is your temperature rise in 5 minutes? if you don't mind telling that is.
                          Thanks, Steve

Comment

• Temp rise?!

Hi Steve,

I dont mind telling

I have done many temperature tests and doing it almost everyday! I will post the requested data later today.. 60l temp rise in 5 min with 1kW input.

That will be the same as 83Wh, with resistance heater and no loss the water should rise 0,87 K, in real it will rise only 0,7x0,87 = 0,6 K

We will see what I can do with my sonic setup

Kind rgds D

Originally posted by PhysicsProf View Post
                            DBart --

What is your temperature rise in 5 minutes? if you don't mind telling that is.
                            Thanks, Steve

Comment

• consider...

Haven’t looked at the cost of buying this nozzle but perhaps a bit of investigation around this guy and his construction might be in order seems to do the suggested business
                              Fist Fights With Physicists - The Caduceus Coil, Helical Flow and the Evidence for Free Energy ☤ - YouTube
                              Here's an advance with plenty of links for more research and investigation Dan Winter- Super Imploder for Accelerated Plant Growth- Magnetic Phase Conjugation - Heterodyning - YouTube
                              Whatever you can do,or dream you can,begin it.Boldness has genius,power and magic in it.Begin it now.

Comment

• Thanks!!

Daemonbart,

Wow, incredible stuff indeed!! Thanks for sharing about it.

Best Regards,
                                Slovenia

Originally posted by daemonbart View Post
                                Thanks,

Kind rgds D

Comment

Working...
                                X