X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good Idea Haan. Thanks!!

Originally posted by Haan
    Please post a picture of the boy.
    All faces are unique and it will help to direct prayers to him.
    Sick Boy Branislav

Comment

• I believe in miracles.............

What a beautiful Boy!!

Thank you Slovenia..............

Chet
      If you want to Change the world
      BE that change !!

Comment

• Originally posted by daemonbart View Post
        I promised to post results for sonic boiler:

5 min 1kW, temp rise in 60l water: total input from grid = 83 Wh,
        temp rise = 4,2 K
        Are you measuring the water in litres and the temperature rise
        in degrees F? If, so, you need to be VERY careful with your
        specific heat.

What value for your S.H. ?

If you are using 4.18, then you must use litres and multiply by
        1000 (or cc) with degrees centigrade.

Paul-R

Comment

• Paul,
          We have never worked in Fahrenheit here
          I must admit I don't quite understand the "K" ??

Thanks
          Chet
          Last edited by RAMSET; 12-20-2011, 01:19 AM.
          BE that change !!

Comment

I promised to post results for sonic boiler:

5 min 1kW, temp rise in 60l water: total input from grid = 83 Wh, temp rise = 4,2 K. Result with resistance heater 0,6 K. COP = 4,2/0,6 = 7

Kind rgds D
            Great! thanks, DB!

Fellas, degrees C and Kelvin K have the same "size" (just a different starting point) and the equation calls for (temp2 - temp1) = temp rise, so we can say temp rise in C or K, makes no difference.

Q =4.19 (mass=60,000 g) (T2-T1) for both the control with resistance heater and for DB's device.

So -- I think I'm understanding DB here -- the ratio gives the COP,
            COP = Q device/Q resistance heater (for the same input energy 83Wh from the grid),
            and COP = Q device/Q resistance heater = (Temp rise device)/ (Temp rise resistance heater). The specific heat and mass -- "divide out".

So with the same input energy of 83 Wh for the device and the control= resistance heater, DB finds
            COP = 4.2/0.6 = 7 -- > fantastic!

Thanks again, DB. Awesome. Totally awesome. Some day I would just like to see this beauty for myself -- I do find such results beautiful.
            Last edited by PhysicsProf; 12-20-2011, 03:37 AM.

Comment

• Correct!

Hi,

sometimes we make simple things difficult, C or K just like Steve says. When presenting change in temp atleast here we use K.

I can not make tests with no loss in practical, real running tests.

Value for no loss is 1,16 Wh / litre-degr C or K Temp rise, but the interesting thing here will be comparing to standard heater element in exactly the same boiler, thats what I did. That is the closest I can get to true cop right now.

And I can say this is a beauty, but more will come if I can find a way to work with this not only in my spare time. I see proof of cop that almost scares me.

I am the worst business man ever walked on earth and refrigerator is close to emty , also I would like to share more but I think people with the cash will steal it from us.
              So for now I have shared what I think you need for experimenting this to a working device, I have shared more with some that have signed agreement of silence.

And remember this was given to us from Slovenia and Savic!

I think many mix understanding into that 10 Wh must be 10W running for one h, that is of course 10 Wh also.
              Still if I have more load I can use my 10 Wh in any length of time.
              In my case I connect 1kW or 1000W for 5 minutes, that will be = 1000/60 = 16,6 Wh consumed every minute in 5 minutes. So total consumption = 16,6 x 5 = 83Wh

Kind rgds D

Originally posted by PhysicsProf View Post
              Great! thanks, DB!

Fellas, degrees C and Kelvin K have the same "size" (just a different starting point) and the equation calls for (temp2 - temp1) = temp rise, so we can say temp rise in C or K, makes no difference.

Q =4.19 (mass=60,000 g) (T2-T1) for both the control with resistance heater and for DB's device.

So -- I think I'm understanding DB here -- the ratio gives the COP,
              COP = Q device/Q resistance heater (for the same input energy 83Wh from the grid),
              and COP = Q device/Q resistance heater = (Temp rise device)/ (Temp rise resistance heater). The specific heat and mass -- "divide out".

So with the same input energy of 83 Wh for the device and the control= resistance heater, DB finds
              COP = 4.2/0.6 = 7 -- > fantastic!

Thanks again, DB. Awesome. Totally awesome. Some day I would just like to see this beauty for myself -- I do find such results beautiful.
              "Being myself a remarkably stupid fellow, I have had to unteach myself the difficulties, and now beg to present to my fellow fools the parts that are not hard. Master these thoroughly, and the rest will follow. What one fool can do, another can."

Silvanus P. Thompson, F.R.S.

Comment

Hi,

sometimes we make simple things difficult, C or K just like Steve says. When presenting change in temp atleast here we use K.

Value for no loss is 1,16 Wh / litre-degr C or K Temp rise, but the interesting thing here will be comparing to standard heater element in exactly the same boiler, thats what I did. That is the closest I can get to true cop right now.

And I can say this is a beauty, but more will come if I can find a way to work with this not only in my spare time. I see proof of cop that almost scares me.

I am the worst business man ever walked on earth and refrigerator is close to emty , also I would like to share more but I think people with the cash will steal it from us.
                So for now I have shared what I think you need for experimenting this to a working device, I have shared more with some that have signed agreement of silence.

[snip for brevity]

Kind rgds D
                I understand, friend, but at the same time a couple of points if I may:

1. THIS TIME I sincerely hope that we will not be guided by fears but rather by hopes for mankind. I have a sincere interest in those of developing countries, for example.

2. I have listened to this Timothy Thrapp who has a "sonic boiler" I think (has a compelling video and engineers who have seen it) -- but he won't give out the information. Sad. He said he based his work on Keely's sympathetic vibrations (resonance) -- Keely IMO took his secrets to the grave. But this Timothy said something that is important I believe, which I transcribe here from a radio interview from May 2009:
                http://pesn.com/Radio/Free_Energy_No...rapp_WITTS.mp3
                May 6, 2009
                Timothy: “there's a lot of different organizations that are black ops... they love to … take over any new technology …

They've been recently asked to quit operating in that way. They used to basically intimidate and lie and whatever they could do, to get these new technologies that came out... NSA is one of them... They're interested in energy technology.... Standard operating procedure for many years has been to do exactly that and to intimidate the inventor so bad and threaten him... But about two years ago they was a major change at the highest levels of government which is basically the super-rich bankers... I've seen a BIG change in the way they operate in the last two years.... they actually had to apologize... It's good to see that, good to see that the changes are.. positive, and that the little guy has a little more freedom.
                I take hope from that (which counters fear). I don't think you have much to fear really, DaemonBart. I feel that you will act in a wise way and pray that you will do so and be protected AND (as I explained above) you and Prof. Savic and contributors such as Slovenia will be given a large reward (if you accept) for your contribution to mankind!

I believe that with hope and love for mankind, THIS TIME the information will get out to mankind.

--Steven Jones
                Last edited by PhysicsProf; 12-20-2011, 06:37 AM.

Comment

• Prof. Savic -- there are missionaries and members of my church "family" in Serbia who might be able to help with your son so he can get better medical attention. If you agree, please contact me (EMDevice12@yahoo.com) or email directly to:

Bulgaria Sofia Mission Contact Information
                  Mission Office
                  Bulgaria Sofia Mission
                  yl. Marin Drinov No. 21
                  1504 Sofia, Bulgaria
                  2013053@ldschurch.org

Tell them that Dr. Steven Jones, Emeritus Professor at Brigham Young University suggested that you contact them urgently. I will make the contact if you wish.

Comment

• Wonderful!

This is true love

Please P. Savic, use this hand from God!

Kind rgds D

Originally posted by PhysicsProf View Post
                    Prof. Savic -- there are missionaries and members of my church "family" in Serbia who might be able to help with your son so he can get better medical attention. If you agree, please contact me (EMDevice12@yahoo.com) or email directly to:

Bulgaria Sofia Mission Contact Information
                    Mission Office
                    Bulgaria Sofia Mission
                    yl. Marin Drinov No. 21
                    1504 Sofia, Bulgaria
                    2013053@ldschurch.org

Tell them that Dr. Steven Jones, Emeritus Professor at Brigham Young University suggested that you contact them urgently. I will make the contact if you wish.
                    "Being myself a remarkably stupid fellow, I have had to unteach myself the difficulties, and now beg to present to my fellow fools the parts that are not hard. Master these thoroughly, and the rest will follow. What one fool can do, another can."

Silvanus P. Thompson, F.R.S.

Comment

• Originally posted by MonsieurM View Post
                      Cherryman, this is fantastic 3d drawing...is it wings 3d...really love it

Thanks again
                      Tnx,

Appreciating both of your compliments about my drawing skills, I do have to say it is not that hard, It's more about having the right tools (software) in this case. I Use Rhino 3D for this kind of fast "sketching"
                      So credit, where the credit goes!

Just glad I can be of some assistance.

And last, but not least:

I wish Branislav and family all the best.

Peace.

Comment

• A beautiful Symphony ....

We are making some wonderful music here.....

Professor Savic Please Grab hold of that helping hand!!

@DB
                        Our life situations have brought us together here ,Yes they are hard

And yes it can be scary......... Grab hold of that hand.........

Chet
                        Last edited by RAMSET; 12-20-2011, 12:23 PM.
                        BE that change !!

Comment

• Forwarded Message from (PhysicsProf)

I forwarded message to Mr. "C".

Originally posted by RAMSET View Post
                          Professor Savic Please Grab hold of that helping hand!!
                          Chet

Comment

• Great Job!!

You are doing a great job Daemonbart!!! Thanks for sharing with us.

Originally posted by daemonbart View Post
                            Hi,

I think many mix understanding into that 10 Wh must be 10W running for one h, that is of course 10 Wh also.
                            Still if I have more load I can use my 10 Wh in any length of time.
                            In my case I connect 1kW or 1000W for 5 minutes, that will be = 1000/60 = 16,6 Wh consumed every minute in 5 minutes. So total consumption = 16,6 x 5 = 83Wh

Kind rgds D

Comment

• Originally posted by RAMSET View Post
                              Paul,
                              We have never worked in Fahrenheit here
                              I must admit I don't quite understand the "K" ??

Thanks
                              Chet
                              Sorry, folks. I've got this wrong. I read degrees F when you said degrees K,
                              which is fine since we are looking at a temperature difference, and effectively
                              degrees Kelvin and degrees Centigrade amount to the same thing.

I thought you were mixing European and American units by using litres
                              with degrees Fahrenheit, (which could be done if you work out what
                              your rather peculair specific heat is going to be).

Sorry, again.

Paul-R

Comment

• I’ve been pushing as much good as I am able to in the direction of Branislav I Hope the youngster makes it to solid ground!
                                Whatever you can do,or dream you can,begin it.Boldness has genius,power and magic in it.Begin it now.

Comment

Working...
                                X