Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Slovenia View Post
    Hi Paul,
    The main problem is that there are two different versions of the Serbian device being experimented with here. Primary focus is now on the IKEA model which is stainless steel and doesn't need sanding to tune it. People don't want to have to sand something to tune it if they don't have to but nobody except the inventor of the device knows actually how to tune it without sanding it. Also nobody except the inventor knows the actual configuration of the device and/or how it is driven electrically. What we do know is that the device is manufactured from an IKEA thermos. The bottom of the thermos is cut off exposing two separate tubes. One tube is inside the other and both inner and outer tubes are connected at the top of the thermos by metal that makes up the neck of the thermos where the lid screwed on. We do know the following: That the tubes are connected to the power and the power is 220 volts input. We do know that no ring is used with this setup. We do know that both tubes are cut to the exact same length and fine sanded on the top where the bottom was removed from the thermos. We do know that there is a neutral plate and that it interacts with both the inner and outer tube. We know that this plate is adjustable and can be adjusted close or far away from the end of the tubes. We know that the thermos boiler is used in an upside down configuration with the tubes pointed down. Since we know that both tubes are electronically conductive in this apparatus and that no ring is used, we must assume the neutral plate is on the bottom. We do know that the device is tuned electronically to the best frequency and that it maintains it's frequency hold automatically. How exactly this electronic tuning is accomplished is proprietary by the inventor and we are not privy to this information.
    So in summary, it would be difficult to draw up a diagram for the IKEA at this time with the limited knowledge we have regarding it.

Serbian Boiler
    We do have adequate knowledge with regard to the original beer can model with the neutral ring, but we have a pdf file with pictures and diagrams for that device and only a few persons are still interested in pursuing experiments with it.

Best Regards,
    Slovenia
    Well maybe not accurate, but so people can get the basic idea.

Feel free to correct me where I'm wrong.

Last edited by Cherryman; 12-22-2011, 06:43 PM.

Comment

• Fantastic Cherryman!!

Hi Cherryman,

Fantastic Drawings!! Your drawings suggest how I think the IKEA boiler to be. This method illustrated in your diagrams shows a neutral that is adjustable and that interacts with both the inner and outer tubes. This is very well done indeed and I think it's probably the configuration of the real device. I've brainstormed a lot and it's the only design that made sense to me if no ring was used and the neutral was adjustable and interacted with both the inner and outer tubes.

I like the way you hold the top of the thermos in your diagram. Very cool design indeed. Much better than I was going to use. Very cool, practical, and physically strong. Good Job!!

Extremely well done. Thanks for your help!!!!!

Best Regards,
      Slovenia

Originally posted by Cherryman View Post
      Well maybe not accurate, but so people can get the basic idea.

Feel free to correct me where I'm wrong.

[/IMG]
      Last edited by Slovenia; 12-23-2011, 01:18 AM. Reason: Consolidated 2 Posts

Comment

• Giddy

Giddy is good. We've put a lot of time and energy into this project and it looks promising indeed.

Originally posted by RAMSET View Post
        What an absolute privilege it is to be a part of this, I learn more and more with each passing day !!!

And I'm not talking about the "Device", I'm speaking of the Men....[And Mrs DB]

What an absolute Privilege!

A birth is coming .....
        How wonderful!!

Tis the season..................

Chet
        PS
        I apologize if I seem Giddy....
        I can't help myself!

Comment

• Puzzled ?

Hi Cherryman,

Great drawings... wish I could draw to that quality!

I have a question that is puzzling me...

I see the red positive connection, but no black negative connection to complete the circuit. The connection to the neutral plate is blue.

So I guess my question is why is there no negative ground ? and why does the neutral plate have a blue wire ?

Rob

Comment

• Don't blame the drawer ;-)

Originally posted by evolvingape View Post
            Hi Cherryman,

So I guess my question is why is there no negative ground ? and why does the neutral plate have a blue wire ?

Rob
            Hi Rob,

I just tried visualizing the description of information thus far gathered by Slovenia and written above.
            I did not add or changed anything as this seems to be a (incomplete) description of a working model.

I did permit myself some construction/wiring suggestions as you can see, but tried not diverse from the basic description.
            Peace, C'man

Comment

• Seems like we'll have a little intermission

Some things are being worked out....
              @Rob
              The connections Are "Hot Lead" as pictured
              Ground lead [also neutral] as picture!

I pray That This will be a most wonderful Christmas for all of us
              As well as A time of healing For Branislav!!

Chet
              PS
              C,man
              Sweet rendering.......
              Last edited by RAMSET; 12-23-2011, 02:16 AM.
              If you want to Change the world
              BE that change !!

Comment

• Drawing Gift

Cherryman,

Your drawing gift to us is incredible. Thanks so much again for providing your drawings for us. It is much appreciated!!

Best Regards,
                Slovenia

Comment

• Negative Ground (Response to Puzzled)

Hi Rob,

I failed to talk about the negative ground regarding the IKEA and therefore it didn't get into the Cherryman drawing. According to our original model diagram from Mr. "C", the Serbian inventor, the negative grounds are located at the water inlet and outlet from the tank housing the boiler. The grounds at these junctures are necessary to prevent electrocution and thereby make this device a safe device. Anyway, I failed to mention the ground connection since I was preoccupied with the IKEA boiler device itself and my gut feeling as to how it must be put together.

The adjustable plate at the base of the IKEA boiler is neutral.

Best Regards,
                  Slovenia

Hi Cherryman,

Great drawings... wish I could draw to that quality!

I have a question that is puzzling me...

I see the red positive connection, but no black negative connection to complete the circuit. The connection to the neutral plate is blue.

Rob
                  Last edited by Slovenia; 12-23-2011, 02:46 AM. Reason: Added a line for clarification

Comment

• Original Serbian Boiler Diagrams (Provided Again for New Guys & Gals)

Original Horizontal Serbian Boiler

Later Vertical Serbian Boiler W/Plate instead of Neutral Ring

Comment

• I like C,Mans Drawings Better !:}

Only Teasin S..............
                      Oh.... we gonna have some fun over here!!

Chet
                      If you want to Change the world
                      BE that change !!

Comment

• Be Careful!!

Be Careful!!

These are Professor Savic's drawings.

Originally posted by RAMSET View Post
                        Only Teasin S..............
                        Oh.... we gonna have some fun over here!!

Chet
                        Last edited by Slovenia; 12-23-2011, 11:12 AM. Reason: Reworded something

Comment

• Hi Cherryman,

Was not a critiscism of your drawings, which are great, I was just pointing out that it did not look right to me.

Slovenia's explanation now makes sense to me...

The double walled IKEA bottle with the open end has both walls positive, the outer container is the negative ground, and the neutral plate should have no connections, but just oscillate with the frequency, like a speaker diaphragm.

Peace

Rob

Comment

• Water Level for IKEA Boiler

Water Level for IKEA Boiler

I forgot to mention the water level for the IKEA boiler. The IKEA boiler is completely submerged in the water tank. The top of the IKEA should be approximately an inch below the water surface in the tank. This is very important indeed!! Sorry I forgot to mention it but I forgot to put this information in my notes and therefore I forgot about it entirely.

Comment

• Neutral Plate Clarification

Hi Rob,
                              No, we were actually told to connect the neutral plate to neutral.
                              Thanks for your help!!!
                              Best Regards,
                              Slovenia

Hi Cherryman,

Was not a critiscism of your drawings, which are great, I was just pointing out that it did not look right to me.

Slovenia's explanation now makes sense to me...

The double walled IKEA bottle with the open end has both walls positive, the outer container is the negative ground, and the neutral plate should have no connections, but just oscillate with the frequency, like a speaker diaphragm.

Peace

Rob

Comment

• Ah ok, my error!

I understand now...

Household Electric Circuits

Chet's use of "hot wire" threw me as did only two connections on the diagram. I am not great with AC, DC more my thing.

This is confusing stuff for an electronic newbie like me.

I will have to sleep on it, I can feel the tingling, but the picture is not quite clear yet...

Thankyou all for your input,

Rob

Comment

Working...
                                X