Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice observation in 2D

Hi MonsieurM,

Your observation is correct, in 2 dimensions, and your correction is correct in 3 Dimensions...

I am very pleased your getting this

Go back and review EM SPHERE... then tell me I have only discovered 1 facet of 3, 6, 9...

Now we are having fun... are we not ?

Rob

P.S. The waveform frequency in the bottom right is just one interpretation to show positive and negative amplitude changes in 1/4 wavelength... superimpose 3, 6, 9, phase on the same diagram and then what do you have ?

Rob

Comment

• Thought I would post an update from me.... Still no luck tuning beer cans..I cant find a 200 MM can anyplace in southern indiana/Northern Kentucky. And am having zero luck trying to get any other size to tune to 60 Hz.
      Professor Savic, your family and son are in my familys prayers. I sincerely hope all is well.
      Altair, you have asked some good questions! Those are ones I have been asking myself the past week. great work all!! Was admiring all of the pipes on the pipe organ at church last week.I am going to start in a direction of custom cylinder......any ideas?? I have machine tools..Was wanting to get my tuning correct before I put in water..there is no doubt in my mind that this works well!! Thanks again to all that contributes, and Thank you Prof. Savic.
      Merry Christmas to all!!!
      Jason
      Jason, why don't you try the IKEA flask approach pioneered by DaemonBart, since you can't find the right sized beer can? I attach a photo posted a while back by Chet (Ramset) so you can get the correct one.

Wishing all a very MERRY CHRISTMAS -- and lets make the New Year happier by pursuing our Freedom Energy adventure!
      Attached Files
      Last edited by PhysicsProf; 12-12-2012, 10:58 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by evolvingape View Post
        Hi MonsieurM,

Your observation is correct, in 2 dimensions, and your correction is correct in 3 Dimensions...

I am very pleased your getting this

Go back and review EM SPHERE... then tell me I have only discovered 1 facet of 3, 6, 9...

Now we are having fun... are we not ?

Rob

P.S. The waveform frequency in the bottom right is just one interpretation to show positive and negative amplitude changes in 1/4 wavelength... superimpose 3, 6, 9, phase on the same diagram and then what do you have ?

Rob
        I did not mean to offend you....I should have added in my opinion...but you know , you maybe correct...

EM sphere do you happen to have a link...always looking to learn something new
        Signs and symbols rule the world, not words nor laws.” -Confucius.

Comment

• Here is the link:

Reader: EM SPHERE discussion

Was in post #1417, you not reading what I work to provide for you ? naughty boy!

Although I cannot really back up my position... I have barely read anything in this thread... sometimes it leads me down the garden path so to speak...

And you will not offend me, I am just playing with you, teasing, let's have some fun with all this...

Rob

P.S. a few brewskis for the good... so I apologise in advance if I offend you

Rob
          Last edited by evolvingape; 03-11-2012, 12:42 AM.

Comment

• Looks like we are on the same page

have you ventured reading:

the work of Walter Russell http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...-his-work.html

Science Article: Dr Milo Wolff: The Wave Structure of Matter (Electron): Origin of the laws of Nature

if not i think it will resonate with your theory

Comment

• Would you believe it...

Touche, Sir...

I have never read any of Walter Russell, so little time, so much to do...

Most of my work has been done in isolation...

So imagine my surprise when lately I keep coming across other's work that I instantly recognise... serendipity manifesting...

My next step is a flying saucer, electro gravitics is where I am going... although that seems a forlorn hope when you are unemployed, yet again, and cannot even make the rent...

Sincerely ask, and the universe will provide...

Or so they say...

Rob

Comment

• Originally posted by evolvingape View Post
                Touche, Sir...

I have never read any of Walter Russell, so little time, so much to do...

Most of my work has been done in isolation...

So imagine my surprise when lately I keep coming across other's work that I instantly recognise... serendipity manifesting...

My next step is a flying saucer, electro gravitics is where I am going... although that seems a forlorn hope when you are unemployed, yet again, and cannot even make the rent...

Sincerely ask, and the universe will provide...

Or so they say...

Rob
                here is a thread that might get you on the fast track... http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...magnetism.html ....discussions taking place cover a wide range of subjects...mostly food for thought

we are all here to learn from one another
                Last edited by MonsieurM; 12-24-2011, 05:11 PM.

Comment

• Secret

Hi Rob,

Very eager to hear about the secret of 3, 6, & 9. That sounds incredible and you have my undivided attention.

Best Regards,
                  Slovenia

Originally posted by evolvingape View Post
                  Hi everyone,

I believe I cracked the secret of 3, 6, 9, a few years back... some of you might recognise this

I will not give you my explanation just yet, I want you to think about it for yourself and see if you can figure out what is going on...

Merry Christmas 2011

Rob

Comment

• Evolvingape

Rob,

You have an incredible mind indeed. Thanks for sharing with us!! We are very glad to have you here.

Best Regards,
                    Slovenia

Comment

• Hmmm... ?

Hi Slovenia,

Sorry, but I cannot tell you the secret, I can only show you... you must find it for yourself...

MonsieurM already understands the secret as evidenced by his very snappy and perfectly correct critiscism, all I did was change his perspective to 3D from superficial 2D...

It is all there, in my work, and I appreciate that not everyone wants to read that much material... I will be reading up on Walter Russell, but not today, I am already in the doo doo for not spending enough time with my son on Christmas Eve... as evidenced by her attitude... but hey I am used to it!

I cannot tell you... I can only show you my understanding... You must reach your own understanding from sincere inquisition...

Ask me a well considered question and I might help you out a bit

Rob

Comment

• Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas to all of you.

I think some great things are going to happen with regard to this thread in 2012. I just feel it really strong. Many thanks to all of you who have helped our efforts here!!

Comment

• Very Hard to Balance ....................

Time,

Time for the family !!
                          Have a merry Fellahs........
                          [And Mrs. DB!:.}

Chet
                          If you want to Change the world
                          BE that change !!

Comment

• Thanks!!

Hi Rob,

Thanks for sharing about it. I know a lot more than I did about it now. When I look at those diagrams I feel like I am reading Greek and I'm English speaking, so you know what I mean. My right brain is not that helpful to me since it is not online with my left brain. My pineal glad it functioning at about 4% power. If you know any tricks at right brain activation, I could sure use them. Thanks again for sharing with us. Better spend more time with the boy cause mama can possibly make your Christmas not so nice.

Best Regards,
                            Slovenia

Originally posted by evolvingape View Post
                            Hi Slovenia,

Sorry, but I cannot tell you the secret, I can only show you... you must find it for yourself...

MonsieurM already understands the secret as evidenced by his very snappy and perfectly correct critiscism, all I did was change his perspective to 3D from superficial 2D...

It is all there, in my work, and I appreciate that not everyone wants to read that much material... I will be reading up on Walter Russell, but not today, I am already in the doo doo for not spending enough time with my son on Christmas Eve... as evidenced by her attitude... but hey I am used to it!

I cannot tell you... I can only show you my understanding... You must reach your own understanding from sincere inquisition...

Ask me a well considered question and I might help you out a bit

Rob

Comment

• Exciting!!

This is all very exciting guys & gals. We have about 15 different things going on simultaneously on this thread and it's getting harder to focus because I want to go all 15 different directions and that's not possible for me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Slovenia View Post
                                Professor Savic is not a member of Energetic Forum. I forgot to mention that. So, he's not in a position to answer your posts directly.
                                Yes Slovenia, that's why I put your name with the smiley to see if you could forward him those questions.
                                Thanks in advance.

Altair

Comment

Working...
                                X