Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gap Space Scenario

Hi Boguslaw,

No, there is nothing but water between the ring gap and the can. There has to be resonance there and any added material would dampen and affect that resonance in an adverse manner.

Best Regards,
    Slovenia

Originally posted by boguslaw View Post
    Is there something in gap between ring and can ??? Something else, not water ? Slovenia, did you asked such question to inventor ?

Comment

• Originally posted by RAMSET View Post

@AhuraMazda
      Did you see Professor Savic's explanation??
      Quote:

Sonic boiler catches the energy of the impact between neutrinos (Teslione), and crystal lattice of the metal. Traveling of the neutrinos is identical as the traveling of the sound wave. Particle pushes another particle. That’s why you have to tune the sonic boiler same as you tuning the musical instrument. Sonic boiler absorbs electrical component of one wave on ¼ wave length, ¾ of energy level of standing wave it uses(I didn’t understand this my self). As long as you have smaller diameter, and thicker hemisphere, you will have more output Energy. Excitation energy of input current, have to be the same as resonant sound frequency of the phase electrode of boiler, and harmonic frequency of zero electrode. (Phase electrode and zero electrode are connections 220v/50Hz, nothing more. In your case 110V/60Hz)
      So Sonic boiler works as antenna for neutrinos in resonance.
      ------------------
      Thanks
      Chet
      1- how do I tune my sonic boiler?
      2- Crystal latiice of what metal? Am I supposes to somehow Crystalize the can?

Comment

• Thanks!!

Thanks, sorry for my late reply but I missed this post before somehow.

Comment

• Peter Lindeman Voltage Doubler Circuit

I finally found Peter's circuit on one of my old backup drives, but I don't feel comfortable posting it here so I've sent it to another member and he may. I don't want any trouble with Peter.

I was going to post a link to it, but I couldn't find it anywhere. It used to be posted all over the place on Energetic and elsewhere. It's a very interesting circuit and looks very easy too. The skill level to build it would not be that high and so it's a great circuit for beginners or anyone for that matter. It is the personal property of Peter Lindemann however though!!

Comment

• AhuraMazda
            Quote:
            Am I somehow supposed to crystallize The can.?

It comes from the factory that way [The Big Factory=}

I don't pretend to know how it works, but if the professor says it bounces ,focus's neutrinos in the crystalline subatomic Lattice of Aluminum.

I'm good with that!!
            AS far as tuning ?

Slovenia can explain it better
            Thanks
            Chet
            If you want to Change the world
            BE that change !!

Comment

• since we are talking about Resonance, it maybe good to brush up on musical resonance.....so i found this book; which i am reading now....(mentions resonance in a bell )

Natural philosophy. Treatise 4 - Natural philosophy - Google Books
              Signs and symbols rule the world, not words nor laws.” -Confucius.

Comment

• Principle of Mentalism: The Universe is all wave see also http://www.energeticforum.com/162792-post937.html

compare the above image with the following:

He said he first came up with the concept 50 years ago and it took him half of those years to figure out how to make the device.

"The principle is beautiful. I have cashed in on a natural phenomenon and it's all about music," he said.

"If I hadn't been playing the saxophone, I probably wouldn't have come up with the idea."

Davey noticed as he played the saxophone at home that everything resonated at a different frequency.
                Last edited by MonsieurM; 10-20-2011, 12:39 PM.
                Signs and symbols rule the world, not words nor laws.” -Confucius.

Comment

• Tuning Boiler Query

Making the sonic boiler is a very simple process which has been explained very thoroughly to us. Don't worry about the theory behind why or how the sonic boiler works at this point. It will only detract at this point and I don't want to exasperate the inventor with to many questions. I've already bothered him a lot on real specifics we need to know to build the device. I just want to build a working boiler.

The theory you are inquiring about is from old physics books predating 1900 or thereabouts. It is very dry reading indeed.

Response: Tune your aluminum can. The can must be cut to the proper length and the top walls sanded, thinned, until you get either 50 hz or 60 hz, which will depend on whether you are in USA or elsewhere.

2- Crystal latiice of what metal?
                  Response: The can is aluminum and the ring is iron. Don't worry about the theory behind why or how the sonic boiler works at this point. I don't want to exasperate the inventor with to many questions.

3- Am I supposes to somehow Crystalize the can?
                  Response: If you built your boiler to the provided specifications, nature will do all the work for you.

Thanks for your interest. I see you lurking in the background a lot.

Originally posted by AhuraMazda View Post
                  2- Crystal latiice of what metal? Am I supposes to somehow Crystalize the can?
                  Last edited by Slovenia; 10-20-2011, 02:16 PM. Reason: Clarification Added

Comment

• I like it

I like your explanation.

Originally posted by RAMSET View Post
                    AhuraMazda
                    Quote:
                    Am I somehow supposed to crystallize The can.?

It comes from the factory that way [The Big Factory=}

I don't pretend to know how it works, but if the professor says it bounces ,focus's neutrinos in the crystalline subatomic Lattice of Aluminum.

I'm good with that!!
                    AS far as tuning ?

Slovenia can explain it better
                    Thanks
                    Chet

Comment

• Slovenia

Do you have can tuned ? If so - can you show us video how it should respond to 50/60 Hz when tuned ? I'm not musican and for me even ordinary beer can when empty resonate with 50hz here ....

Comment

• Can Tuning

Hi Boguslaw,

I'm no musician either. No, I don't have a can tuned to perfection yet. I did have some success while I was still using the shorter American 12 oz pop cans to tune. I was vibrating the nail with regularity, but Mr. "C" said the can was bad because it was to short. I haven't video taped anything yet. My camcorder is a very nice Canon camera, but it's not digital, so I need to find a way to record it onto my computer so I can show demonstrations on this channel. I need some help on the camcorder deal now from someone. Anyway, I haven't been tuning cans for about three weeks now because of other problems around the house that needed immediate attention. When I get back to my can tuning, I'll keep you in mind and make a video for you and the others who didn't ask.

P.S.: I'll look up the instruction we were given on can tuning and post it again soon.

Best Regards,
                        Slovenia

Originally posted by boguslaw View Post
                        Slovenia

Do you have can tuned ? If so - can you show us video how it should respond to 50/60 Hz when tuned ? I'm not musican and for me even ordinary beer can when empty resonate with 50hz here ....

Comment

• Doubling circuit

this is copyright property of P Lindemann
                          use only for experimental purposes at your own risk.

Chet
                          Last edited by RAMSET; 11-10-2011, 10:31 PM.
                          If you want to Change the world
                          BE that change !!

Comment

• Voltage doubler - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I don't think it was copyrighted

Comment

• Originally posted by Slovenia View Post
                              Response: Tune your aluminum can. The can must be cut to the proper length and the top walls sanded, thinned, until you get either 50 hz or 60 hz, which will depend on whether you are in USA or elsewhere.
                              IMPORTANT NOTE.

You can only tune upwards in frequency by filing and cutting.

If your item rings at a note higher than 50hz (or 60 in hte USA), then
                              you CANNOT tune it downwards to 50hz. You must go to the nearest
                              octave (not harmonic), which might be 100, 200, 400, 800hz etc.
                              (or if using 60hz mains, you would need ot go for 120, 240, 480 hz
                              etc).

In theory, it might be possible to add extra metal to get the frequency
                              lower, but I doubt that this would be a practical solution.

Paul-R

Comment

• Thanks!!

Thanks for your explanation Paul-R!!

Originally posted by wrtner View Post
                                IMPORTANT NOTE.

You can only tune upwards in frequency by filing and cutting.

If your item rings at a note higher than 50hz (or 60 in hte USA), then
                                you CANNOT tune it downwards to 50hz. You must go to the nearest
                                octave (not harmonic), which might be 100, 200, 400, 800hz etc.
                                (or if using 60hz mains, you would need ot go for 120, 240, 480 hz
                                etc).

In theory, it might be possible to add extra metal to get the frequency
                                lower, but I doubt that this would be a practical solution.

Paul-R

Comment

Working...
                                X