Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I guess I'll take a ride to Ikea tonight

S
    Thanks for sharing this , I don't completely understand the attachment instructions ,I get the Open design ,but where to attach the bolt?

Do you have an Ikea near you ? I will gladly pick one up and ship it to you.

I have one about 1/2 hrs drive from here,I also buy things from them for my Handicapped children Business!

Very good company!
    Thanks again
    Chet

Slovenia
    Quote:
    Last edited by RAMSET; 11-05-2011, 01:44 AM.
    If you want to Change the world
    BE that change !!

Comment

• Ikea

Hi Chet,

I don't have an IKEA near me. The closest store is I think 432 miles from me. If you would be able to pick one up for me that would be great. I'll send you funds to cover that.

I don't have all the particulars yet on how to completely convert the IKEA vacuum thermos. As soon as I get that information I'll post it. I just wanted to give some preliminary information to show everyone that things are still cooking with regard to this replication and that experimenters are looking into alternate methods of building the device.

IKEA does sound like a great store. I was checking them out online but they do not sell the particular vacuum flask we need online.

Best Regards,
      Slovenia

Originally posted by RAMSET View Post
      S
      Thanks for sharing this , I don't completely understand the attachment instructions ,I get the Open design ,but where to attach the bolt?

Do you have an Ikea near you ? I will gladly pick one up and ship it to you.

I have one about 1/2 hrs drive from here,I also buy things from them for my Handicapped children Business!

Very good company!
      Thanks again
      Chet
      Last edited by Slovenia; 11-04-2011, 09:59 PM. Reason: typo & changed something

Comment

• IKEA Stainless Steel Vacuum Flask (COP Addressed)

COP Addressed:
        We should not be satisfied with a cop of 4-5 with this device. Signs indicate a much higher cop is achievable.
        Last edited by Slovenia; 11-05-2011, 01:26 PM. Reason: Changed Wording

Comment

• If its in the store you got it

S
          I got this .............[i hope they have it]
          heading over there now.
          Chet
          BE that change !!

Comment

• Originally posted by Slovenia View Post
            COP Addressed:
            We should not be satisfied with a cop of 4-5 with this device. I see signs that a much higher cop is achievable.
            Is this what your experiment shows? Also could this heater work in demineralized/deionized/distilled water? That would reduce or eliminate current draw, if this device doesn't need/rely on current flow.

Comment

• Questions on IKEA vacuum flask device

Broli,

Tests show a cop of 4-5 at the present time but there were also strong indications that the cop could go much higher. Tests have not been conducted with ionized water, but it should work with ionized water. More information will follow soon.

Best Regards,
              Slovenia

Originally posted by broli View Post
              Is this what your experiment shows? Also could this heater work in demineralized/deionized/distilled water? That would reduce or eliminate current draw, if this device doesn't need/rely on current flow.
              Last edited by Slovenia; 11-05-2011, 02:09 PM. Reason: Added Info

Comment

• Oh ....But it is yours now>>>>>

S
                I got it
                I'll send you a Photo ITS BIG!!!!
                I can't remember if US postal still works Saturday?

@broli, welcome good to see you!!

I will be running tests on this in these next few days [When Slovenia finishes his PDF]

Chet
                BE that change !!

Comment

• US Postal

US Postal Works till 12:00 p.m. on Saturday but no hurry. Thanks!!!

S
                  I got it
                  I'll send you a Photo ITS BIG!!!!
                  I can't remember if US postal still works Saturday?

@broli, welcome good to see you!!

I will be running tests on this in these next few days [When Slovenia finishes his PDF]

Chet

Comment

• sexy.............

here it is S
                    iKea Part # 292.918.00

Will be mailing it tomorrow [I'm in a hurry .... as always ...]

Chet
                    PS
                    Sigh...........I'm such a putz with pictures..... I see its sideways?

I see you fixed it S
                    Thanks Bud
                    Last edited by RAMSET; 02-10-2014, 02:13 PM.
                    BE that change !!

Comment

• Chet's IKEA Vacuum Flask Pic

Chet's IKEA Vacuum Flask Pic

Comment

• Your Welcome!!

Your Welcome!! MY OS is Ubuntu and it has all sorts of neat free software to do about anything including fixing pics.

I see you fixed it S
                        Thanks Bud

Comment

• Voltage!

When possible I recommend using 220 - 230 V. When using 110 I´m not impressed in any way .

Phase - phase should be ok for USA, I guess that gives 220 or

Kind rgds D
                          "Being myself a remarkably stupid fellow, I have had to unteach myself the difficulties, and now beg to present to my fellow fools the parts that are not hard. Master these thoroughly, and the rest will follow. What one fool can do, another can."

Silvanus P. Thompson, F.R.S.

Comment

• Good idea

daemonbart
                            Yes I suppose it will be good to stick with 220 for now
                            Thanks for the suggestion!

@Slovenia
                            Your thermos is on its way![monday delivery]

Gotta go........
                            Chet
                            BE that change !!

Comment

• OOOHHHH I like that!!!!

How sweet it is................

Heading out on the water for a while [working]

Later
                              Chet
                              BE that change !!

Comment

• for those already ahead in discovering in their dream.....

i hope this will inspire you: replace the ring with the caduceus

The caduceus coil illustrated in Fig.1, basically consists of ordinary insulated copper wire wound in a double-helix around a ferrite core. THIS COIL HAS REPEATEDLY BEEN FOUND TO VIOLATE ESTABLISHED LAWS OF ELECTROMAGNETICS AND HERTZIAN WAVE THEORY WHEN A HIGH FREQUENCY CURRENT IS INJECTED INTO IT....
                                ....First. This apparatus has zero impedance - unlike an ordinary coil. when fed electrical energy the wire in the Tensor coil does not get hot.

Secondly. It has infinite resonance - unlike an ordinary coil which will resonate chiefly at its natural fundamental frequency and weakly on the second or third harmonic, the Tensor coil is capable of resonating strongly on any number of frequencies randomly spaced in the spectrum. The signal pumped into such a coil strangely enough cannot be quantified (detected) by standard RF (radio frequency) detection apparatus ( see: http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...tic-field.html .) Many "Ham" radio operators and electronic technicians who have used these coils, are completely baffled by them

Caduceus Wound Coil Experiments
                                Signs and symbols rule the world, not words nor laws.” -Confucius.

Comment

Working...
                                X