Peter Daysh Davey Water Heater Query

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks!!

Thanks for the update!! Great information.

Originally posted by daemonbart View Post
    I wish you all a happy holliday!

Also I will start to use my steam before 2012, atleast I decided to work hard on it! I am steaming away 30l of water/24 h now, that is many many litres of steam . Cop is still going in the right direction! Output from serial transformer is tricky but getting better also

Kind rgds D

Comment

• Sorry

Sorry Altair, I missed that. I'll see what I can do.

Originally posted by Altair View Post
      Yes Slovenia, that's why I put your name with the smiley to see if you could forward him those questions.
      Thanks in advance.

Altair

Comment

• Hi Monsieur M,
        you really outdid yourself again with this post.

Just a little remark, the gap recommended for USA is now 2.52mm (= 9 !)

But I wonder if the harmonic calculations should not be made in S.I. (english) units, instead of metric.
        I wll have to re-read my Cathie books.

You & evolvingape make a good team.
        Wishing you all the best.

Talk later.

Altair

Originally posted by MonsieurM View Post
        I was just reviewing some numbers posted in this thread and started with

an info posted by Prof Savic : http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...r-query-2.html

Reduction is one of the method used in Harmonic Math (also called Rodin Math )

1.725 = 1 + 7 + 2 + 5 = 15 = 6
        60 Hz = 6
        300 Hz = 3

-------------------

2.1 mm = 3
        70.2 mm = 9

I hope you see the Pattern...just find the 3 6 and 9

last but not least:

1.1530479 MHz = 1 + 1 + 5 +3 + 4 + 7 + 9 = 30 = 3

I think you'll Appreciate this one:

300Hz = 3
        15 Amp = 6

Comment

• Studying

Hi Altair,

You have been studying our boiler. Very Nice!!

One thing I wanted to mention was that the gap of 2.52 mm is for a voltage of 220 volts in USA. I don't remember writing that in my pdf file. So, I thought I'd mention it. The 1.725mm gap is the old gap given for USA and it is for 110 volts. I just wanted to be clear on the voltage. Good Job!!

Best Regards,
          Slovenia

Originally posted by Altair View Post
          Hi Monsieur M,

Talk later.

Altair
          Last edited by Slovenia; 12-25-2011, 11:16 AM. Reason: typo

Comment

• Originally posted by Altair View Post
            Hi Monsieur M,

Altair
            Thank you Altair, only doing my part

As far as how i interpret Harmonic Math (based on a bit of research IMHO) , I am not much concerned whether it is meters or feet...as long as i stick to one or the other.

and for the numbers, I only covered the first few pages of the thread to get show the pattern

happy holidays
            Signs and symbols rule the world, not words nor laws.” -Confucius.

Comment

• one more thing...

Some of you may wonder where did the following come from:

42712.2 x 9 = 384409.8 Hz
              384409.8 x 3 = 1.153229.4 MHz

from the post: http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...-query-43.html

Btw all the value necessary for building the Davey Sonic Boiler or The Doulble Caduceus mobius are found here

so I figured I'd take a look at 369 Magic Square...found the following

The numbers associated with the Moon are 9, 81, 369, and 3321. This is because: Each row and column of the magic square contains nine numbers.
              The square contains 81 numbers total, ranging from 1 to 81.
              Each row, column and diagonal adds up to 369.
              All of the numbers in the square add up to 3321.

the Seal of the Moon: Planetary Seal of The Moon

just try..and you'll see...slice the number (for ex 2.52 into 2 and 52 )

Check the numbers surrounding 2 ...you have 1 for 2.1 and 52 for 2.52..you still have 42 74 43 3 11 51

Happy holidays

Comment

• Fascinating Stuff!!

Very fascinating stuff Gordon. Thanks for sharing about it.

Comment

• Marko Rodin

While researching this Tesla Secret 3, 6, 9 phenomenon, I came across Marko Rodin. He is worth checking out too. He is a very interesting chap indeed.

Comment

• Originally posted by Slovenia View Post
                    While researching this Tesla Secret 3, 6, 9 phenomenon, I came across Marko Rodin. He is worth checking out too. He is a very interesting chap indeed.
                    here is a nice vid linking Rodin Coil and Magic Square : (was mentioned in the the golden tractate thread )

lo shu Magic Square / solfeggio code Matrix Vid1 - YouTube

also you may want to go here too:

David Icke's Official Forums - View Single Post - The Vortex Maths - Marko Rodin Thread

also this one:

Lo Shu Solfeggio code. I ching to Ho Tu to math introduction. Sum of things.. - YouTube
                    Last edited by MonsieurM; 12-25-2011, 12:35 PM.

Comment

• Thanks!!

Thanks Gordon!! I must learn this secret of 3, 6, & 9.

here is a nice vid linking Rodin Coil and Magic Square : (was mentioned in the the golden tractate thread )

lo shu Magic Square / solfeggio code Matrix Vid1 - YouTube

also you may want to go here too:

David Icke's Official Forums - View Single Post - The Vortex Maths - Marko Rodin Thread

also this one:

Lo Shu Solfeggio code. I ching to Ho Tu to math introduction. Sum of things.. - YouTube

Comment

Sorry Altair, I missed that. I'll see what I can do.
                        Thanks Slovenia, that would help us greatly to elucidate this mystery !

Merry Christmas to all !

Comment

Thanks Gordon!! I must learn this secret of 3, 6, & 9.
                          It is not really a Secret...It is more of an Understanding of a Concept....Think of it this way...Analogy...it is as if you are used to seeing light in a normal way then to change perspective you put on Night vision Goggles

As evolvingape Said

Sorry, but I cannot tell you the secret, I can only show you... you must find it for yourself...
                          you'll have to learn to visualize your acquired knowledge under a different light

A bit of child like curiosity will take you a long way
                          Last edited by MonsieurM; 12-25-2011, 02:17 PM.

Comment

• Remember to a Child Everything is Possible...because he has Imagination...to him the fantastic things seen on tv exist..and he will argue you on that..

In other words:

National Geographic Channel - IF. Live curious. - YouTube

If you are, you breath.
                            If you breath, you talk.
                            If you talk, you ask.
                            If you ask, you think.
                            If you think, you search.
                            If you search, you experience.
                            If you experience, you learn.
                            If you learn, you grow.
                            If you grow, you wish.
                            If you wish, you find.
                            If you find, you doubt.
                            If you doubt, you question.
                            If you question, you understand.
                            If you understand, you know.
                            If you know, you want to know more
                            And if you want to know more, you are alive
                            Last edited by MonsieurM; 12-25-2011, 02:32 PM.

Comment

• Wow!!

Wow Gordon, pretty incredible thought. Thanks!!

I thought my brain was in high gear but I feel like I now have Alzheimers. I feel like I'm pushing against an electric fence. My brain hasn't had this much exercise in a while. Thanks again.

Remember to a Child Everything is Possible...because he has Imagination...to him the fantastic things seen on tv exist..and he will argue you on that..

In other words:

National Geographic Channel - IF. Live curious. - YouTube

Comment

• Good day and Merry Christmas to all,

I have been following this thread since it was very young and I would like to congratulate everyone who has had a part in the progress that has been made. I would like to thank everyone who has make their development open source, especially the professor. Anyone who has done a fair amount of research into suppressed energy technologies knows there is no other way to get such a device out into the world.

I have been researching this kind of device for years now and I am really excited about future possibilities for implementation.

I am intrigued by the professors explanation about where the excess energy comes from, as I came to the conclusion that cavitation is the key.

Temperature inside collapsing bubble four times that of sun: Temperature inside collapsing bubble four times that of sun
                                Sonofusion Experiment Produces Results Without External Neutron Source: Sonofusion Experiment Produces Results Without External Neutron Source
                                Collapsing bubbles have hot plasma core: Collapsing bubbles have hot plasma core : Nature News

The following is some information I have gathered about this phenomenon, it may not be extremely accurate and some parts may very well be wrong, as much of it was not written by a conventional scientist. But I'm hoping it will be enough to give you an idea about it.

I would be very interested to hear what the professor thinks about this.

Cavitation is one of those taboo subjects that science at a university level relegates to mechanical things like pumps to keep it secret for obvious reasons.

WHAT IS CAVITATION?
                                ----------------------
                                Cavitation is the process for converting mass into the atomic energy contained within the mass. During a cavitation, a hole is ripped in the ambient medium. The universe pushes back in every direction and is like a trillion tiny atom smashers all firing at a single point. Electron clusters are formed and explode back out causing electron cascade effect which converts mass into the atomic energy contained within the mass.

Any mass can be cavitated in any state. Plasma is not a state of matter, it is matter in a state of change.

Wouldn't it be silly to suggest that cavitation can only occur in a liquid? I have heard a sonic boom referred to as a cavitation plenty of times because it is. The emitted light can be observed on the rotor tips of a helicopter through night vision equipment, etc.

To produce a cavitation, we move something through an ambient medium such as air or water faster than the atoms of the ambient medium can move and in the process drag a pocket into that medium. The ambient medium then collapses that pocket of empty space, which slams back together with the pressure of the ambient medium. This results in the formation of electron clusters. Electrons do not want to stay clustered (columb's law) and so they explode back outward now with the pressure and speed of atomic energy and knock other electrons free from the ambient medium and produces electron cascade effect.

An electrical cavitation is a spark or better defined as an arc. Electricity itself is produced through cavitation aka the Aharonov–Bohm effect. The shock wave of the cavitation is voltage. The electrons moving from the cathode toward the anode where that cavitation took place is the current.

Comment

Working...
                                X