What happened to Jean-Louis Naudin?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What happened to Jean-Louis Naudin?

Just wondering why no new material on the JLN site for some time. Did he retire or is he working on something new and is out of the limelight? His experiments are so professional and always a great source of inspiration.

Thanks,
    Vince

I emailed him about 4-5 days ago, still no reply.
    Humility, an important property for a COP>1 system.
    http://blog.hexaheart.org

Comment

He is working for a company with some NDA in his contract ...

Comment

Originally posted by renaud67 View Post
        He is working for a company with some NDA in his contract ...
        yes I explain it here :

What happend to JLN? ? ?

une entreprise francaise va fabriquer un perendev ?

Comment

He has this application with a man called Cornille:
          Retrieving Patent from PAT2PDF.org - Free PDF copies of patents: Download and print!

Comment

Same question I had

Originally posted by Vincevl View Post
            Just wondering why no new material on the JLN site for some time. Did he retire or is he working on something new and is out of the limelight? His experiments are so professional and always a great source of inspiration.

Thanks,
            Vince

Hey Vince,

I noticed the same thing when was on his website recently after taking a yr
            break from regular check ins.
            Glad to see someone asking the question and from these responses I'm glad
            to hear he is well, plus experimenting

Regards
            Zero

Comment

how to avoid open source to patent

Study STIFFLER
              JEFF
              MATT
              MUCH MORE (catch my drift?)

Ash

Comment

I think he is disappeard i guess
                last update was in Dec 4, 2010

We should take back up copy for his site before site disapppear too.

I'll realy miss him.

There is another interesting sites like : Rex Research: suppressed, dormant,emerging unconventional alternative technologies: Free energy, Over-Unity, Antigravity, Inventions, Alchemy, Transmutation, Cannabis Hemp Marijuana, Magnet motors, Alternative Therapies" and http://free-energy-info.co.uk but not professional like jnaudin.free.fr
                Last edited by red mercury; 10-24-2011, 08:35 AM.

Comment

The fate of JL Naudin

I am sad to report that he was abducted by aliens.

Comment

I have seen him do some work on unmanned drones. He is studying multicopters and autonomous flight. Don't know if he does this just as a hobby. But it seems he has struck a cooperation with French inventor Bruno Robert, this might prevent him from disclosing any of his new findings.
                    I think he was stopped on the Kapagen when it got interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by albertMunich View Post
                      I have seen him do some work on unmanned drones. He is studying multicopters and autonomous flight. Don't know if he does this just as a hobby. But it seems he has struck a cooperation with French inventor Bruno Robert, this might prevent him from disclosing any of his new findings.
                      I think he was stopped on the Kapagen when it got interesting.
                      look at facebook

Comment

Seems like he is into UAV business....

fr.linkedin.com/pub/naudin-jean-louis/17/19b/569

Comment

See what Peter Lindemann said about him and his site on the ‘Discussion Panel’ at the 2014 Energy Science & Technology Conference.

They call him “The Miner” - Basically he tries everything and then patent anything that works possibly excluding the original inventor out of his own invention?

It’s not as open source and nicey-nice as you may think.
                          "Doesn't matter how many times you kick the coyote in the head, it's still gonna eat chickens". - EPD

Comment

While he can give good half-backed ideas, most of it's things don't work or have blatant erroneous measurement...

Comment

Working...
                            X