The electric field of a magnet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interesting post by Dunfasto that seems to support what you say, Dave:

all energy comes from either ground or air. resonance is a way reverberate matter with small energy input using harmonics 1/4 wave harmonic can induce resonance in full wave harmonic. we always need earth for two purposes for grounding high voltage and to capture electrons. where as when we capture electrons from air we need to use magnetic lines of force which are neutral so electrons dont show up we have to split magnetic force by using L and C the way hendershot showed us. thus voltage and current are separated and utilized by an oscillator to produce power.

magnetic lines are hellical structures and inert in themselves we have to split them to use.

ground has free electrons just need to be pumped up. pump can be magnetic or electrostatic. magnetic pumps acts better as they utiilize earhs magnetic lines of force aswell as earth electrons. so dual advantage.
    Link: http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...tml#post238315

As you say, it's a question of finding an efficient way to strip electrons from the magnetic field. You have described how the direction of windings will enable us to carry voltage in one direction, and current in the other.

If the interplay between magnetic lines of force and the LC circuit in the basket weave - cap arrangements facilitated this process for Hendershot, are you looking for a silmilar, but simpler kind of setup to enable this electron "stripping" to take place?

Or is the setup you're seeking perhaps more to do with the aether, voltage and current in coils and less to do with the earth's magnetism?
    Bob

Comment

• Sorry guys been working lately havent had much time
      Project under construction
      Half of the Answer is knowing the right Question

Comment

• A question

If and inductor is added on the backside of a fet will it feel the pulsing effect caused by the fet.
        Also if I wanted to power a coil configuration with dc then pulse through that system It would seem the frequency would be mirrored, would it be in phase or out of phase with the pulsed coil.
        Im thinking in terms of electron flow neg to pos not conventional flow pos to neg.
        Last edited by Dave45; 08-31-2013, 11:46 AM.

Comment

• Half of the Answer is knowing the right Question

Comment

• RMcybernetics is offering a ready made zvs circuit, also they point out that litz wire helps with the skin effect caused by high frequency's.
            Power Resonator Circuit - Automatically resonates LC circuits such as induction heaters and DRSSTC

Comment

• Dave,
              Found this paper which reinforces a lot of what you've being saying in this thread (and a few other things as well). My apologies if it's already been posted:
              http://www.tuks.nl/pdf/Reference_Mat...NAL_FIELDS.pdf
              I don't think he's got the bar magnet fields quite right on page 5, but it's a minor mistake, and side issue in the overall scheme of the paper.

Great 555 circuit choice above. Will try to work on it over the next week or so.
              Happy long weekend.
              Bob
              Last edited by Bob Smith; 09-01-2013, 02:24 AM. Reason: Clarification

Comment

• Excellent thanks Bob

On page seven he gives a depiction of gravity vectors, look what happens by simply turning the toroid over, is this why the TPU only worked one way

Comment

• Amorphous Products | Nanoscale Products - Nanocrystalline Ribbons if ya wanna get serious

But for testing Jack Durbin said he put his together with bailing wire

Say the top toroid were wound like the pmh, it would have a field all the time constantly looping the toroid, then the bottom toroid could be pulsed this would cause the top field to join with the bottom toroid when the power was on, and contract when the power was off

But you need the pickup coil

Comment

• magnetic field interaction

Hi Dave, I'm still searching , I have a bifilar coil, that is hooked parallel to another. For some reason I'm not sure the positive lead of the coil has become magnetized....any ideas?
                    I've been loosely copying Turions thread: "3BGS"
                    The coils do extend run times.
                    My coils now switch polarity ,with the poles of the motor, instead of floating ,they bounce up and down.
                    Thinking it may be able to be worked into the Figurea thread.
                    Just wish I could understand .
                    artv

Comment

• Hi Dave, I've been kicking something similar around in my head for awhile. I was thinking the pickup coil should be the shape of two cones point to point like this >< but vertical for your diagram above. I was also thinking they should be wound in opposite directions per cone. My two cents.

Comment

• SM said he was getting pulsed DC, so he wasnt switching the field back and forth through the toroid, I think he was telling the truth, there were EE's there testing with meters and this would have been easy to verify.

Its basically putting a solenoid between two toroids, what Im wondering is if the solenoid had an iron core as well, I feel it did because this would cause the field to be attracted to the solenoid.

If the bottom toroid were wound bifilar and used to collect the bemf it could be channeled into the solenoid and used to bait the field as well.

This type of bifilar winding was designed to catch bemf

It would seem the bottom toroid would need to be a split core to allow for rapid pulsing of the field but maybe not if the solenoid had an iron core.
                        Last edited by Dave45; 09-02-2013, 11:56 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dave45 View Post
                          Its basically putting a solenoid between two toroids, what Im wondering is if the solenoid had an iron core as well, I feel it did because this would cause the field to be attracted to the solenoid.

This type of bifilar winding was designed to catch bemf

It would seem the bottom toroid would need to be a split core to allow for rapid pulsing of the field but maybe not if the solenoid had an iron core.
                          hey Dave good reading you

i don't know if this pertains directly to your idea about toroid + solenoid , but it reminded me of an old experiment i stumbled on it while researching Rodin Coil :

Marko Rodin Permanent Monopole Magent (biased Poles) - YouTube

and

Magnet same poles facing Rodin coil - YouTube
                          Signs and symbols rule the world, not words nor laws.” -Confucius.

Comment

• Hey MM
                            Two Rodin coils would be ideal but they need to be wound on a ferrous material, they would spin the field, spin equals acceleration

Comment

Hey MM
                              Two Rodin coils would be ideal but they need to be wound on a ferrous material, they would spin the field, spin equals acceleration
                              The only problem with this is the pmh utilizes a shorted coil which requires no input once charged up, would a rodin coil do the same if shorted.

This same principle is used today in toroid transformers so what makes the TPU overunity, the shorted pmh?

Steven Mark solid state generator video 1 - YouTube

thick electric wire & toroidal transformer - YouTube

Comment

The only problem with this is the pmh utilizes a shorted coil which requires no input once charged up, would a rodin coil do the same if shorted.
                                you make an excellent point .... a quick search in youtube yielded 0 results in shorted Rodin Coil experiments ....

but this one is interesting .... spin at work :

240 Degrees F @ under 40 watts Inductive Heating Breakthro - YouTube
                                Last edited by MonsieurM; 09-02-2013, 03:25 PM.
                                Signs and symbols rule the world, not words nor laws.” -Confucius.

Comment

Working...
                                X