X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RE: Louis

Louis,

You know what...

Given that you have messaged a few people on here, Aaron, myself, issuing warnings to us, and such... I can't help but to think, that you are a fairly aggravated individual.

I hope you will stop for a moment and read some of the above comments, and positions taken by forum members; especially Aaron.

Consider this for a moment: Please don't think the World isn't a frustrating place for others, especially the type of people you'll find here. We are lucky to have this forum, and the last thing we need to do is tick off Aaron, cause he's probably the biggest factor to keep this forum rolling, period.

A lot of us are frustrated with the immense quantities of BS that surround us, from energy abuse to fraud, conspiracies, politics ... so there is a ton of stuff you've got to say that is truly, arguably, bang on the money, but... as well...

We have to work together around here. There are some great minds contributing a lot of fantastic approaches to a huge worldly problem here, and that is why Aaron does in fact pay attention to people seeking a voice for their research / work.

You seem like an individual who is borderline going bananas over your stress and frustration with the world, with work, life --- just my guess --- but you know what your not alone, and it's probably a good time for you to reevaluate your approach and put some alternative thinking people on your "ally" side, instead of upsetting them.

We don't all agree here, Louis, not by any stretch of imagination. Alternative Energy takes into play so many "stretches of imagination", that'd it'd be impossible to have everyone agree on things here.

The thing that makes this place different than other forums, is that there seems to be a reasonable degree of respect for others. I may not believe that certain users' work holds any merit AT ALL, in complete contradiction to dozens of others, who disagree, and whole heartedly believe in those users. I may simply state that I don't buy into a methodology, because .... .... ....

BUT THAT'S WHERE IT ENDS.

There may be a response that contradicts my theory, and shows why.

What we don't do is flame one another, harass one another, or try to knock people down, tell them to go back to school, or to open their %$!~$ mind, and not be so text book...

There are OTHER forums where you see a lot more of that. Naysayers logging in merely to knock experimenters down.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion, but how you go about it, the style... that's the issue.

Everyone makes mistakes to, and I'm no exception. I probably come closer to crossing the line, more often than most - don't get me wrong - but there is one thing that stops me from going right overboard, and that is this:

I value the work, the contributions, the sharing, collaborating and open source style of this forum, a lot.

If I've learned one thing about free energy, it's this: You may not believe in an individuals work, method... you might even think he's a bit of a flake... but I'll tellya what... if he's been at it a while... there is ALWAYS something you can learn from it. This isn't exact science AT ALL. Most, if not all... of us... are working in realms slightly beyond our understanding / comfort zone. Even when we are SURE we observe something to be as we think... we may be wrong, and the only way (likely) we'll ever know, is if someone (here) CARES enough to elude us to our mistake.

But the only way that is going to happen, is... if we present ourselves, conduct ourselves in such a way that they even care to help in the first place. As opposed to silently laugh in our face, invisibly, as we continue to stumble and blunder onward.

See what I mean?

So, please consider, firstly yourself: Take care of yourself kiddo. This world is a f%^$! up place, yes, you're correct... but driving yourself insane isn't going to help anyone, anything... Create some good moments, relax and enjoy your life a bit, it will help you focus in the long run. And please respect this place too... and those that run it.

I've posted several posts that, admittedly, I probably shouldn't have. I still kind of struggle a bit and I'm twenty years older than you mate... It's controversial stuff... agreed... but the longer I work at it, and learn, the more I realize....

If you wanna truly learn, you really gotta open your mind and become a great observer, and that inherently involves shutting your trap a lot of the time.

I am no different, ok?

I work on it, daily too. It's not always easy for people like you, and me.

But it's worth it.

So help us fight the good fight and keep YOUR coil tuned. And I'll try too.

Cheers
    ----------------------------------------------------
    Alberta is under attack... http://rethinkalberta.com/

Has anyone seen my Bedini Ceiling Fan that pushes the warm air down, and charges batteries as an added bonus? Me neither. 'Bout time I made one!!!!! :P

Comment

That's very nice to say.. I appreciate the good attitude.. I don't believe that I'm welcome here.. so.. lets say seeing this reassures me that people have good intentions.. I don't believe it's right to be threatened with incarceration.. so this is to aaron at the forum.. you should think first about doing things..

Comment

Working...
      X