Tiger's Device 0.150-1Kwt replicant

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tiger's Device 0.150-1Kwt replicant

There is a place for replica of so called "saccesfull replicant of Kapanadze"
    I am sure that abowe mentioned "Kapanadze" working without any ferrite.
    Tiger is gray memever of so called Wesley group, but he is a author and inventor of his device and it is not honest to call his device "Kapanadze replicant"! I have opened this Thread to discuss Tiger invention and do practical replica of it without any "reflections" of others "inventors".
    I know Tiger personally but he cant speak German or Englisch so I am going to be translator and Moderator. His name should be mentioned in PJ Kelly book anyway!

I can't find the schematic

Originally posted by Ganzha View Post
    Tiger is gray memever of so called Wesley group, but he is a author and inventor of his device and it is not honest to call his device "Kapanadze replicant"! I have opened this Thread to discuss Tiger invention and do practical replica of it without any "reflections" of others "inventors".
    I know Tiger personally but he cant speak German or Englisch so I am going to be translator and Moderator. His name should be mentioned in PJ Kelly book anyway!
    please send it to me. My PCSU1000 should arrive any day now and I can build those simple FG's you showed. we can sink these FG signals using delay lines and tuning air caps I think we just need to keep them from drifting first. arttam54@gmail.com
    Last edited by Hope; 11-09-2011, 03:01 AM. Reason: no email left

Comment

wonderful news

This will be open source ?
      All will be shared?

I have Friends with the ability , skills and equipment to guide me thru this!
      Open source ....... Of course !

Tiger sounds like a wonderful Man ,with some wonderful friends!

Chet
      If you want to Change the world
      BE that change !!

Comment

video from Tiger replica #1

here is video one year ago
        tiger 2007 replicant 2 - YouTube

Comment

here is video one year ago
          tiger 2007 replicant 2 - YouTube
          Ganzha, Did I miss the post where you posted Tigers schematic or have you not posted it yet? TIA

Comment

video from Tiger replica # 2 known "video from Wesley band"

here is Tiger device he call it "Reactor"

tiger 2007 replicant 3 - YouTube

Comment

first shematisc of Tiger device

it is old device - 6 moths ago it has published in russian forums
              Attached Files
              Last edited by Ganzha; 11-09-2011, 07:47 AM.

Comment

it is old device - 6 moths ago it published in russian forums
                Thanks, that was posted on OU.com months ago as well. Thank you, John

Comment

be carefull with ferreite cores!

Tiger said that we should be very carefull with ferrits! It could practically be blown in case of getting resonans especially if you would use powerfull devices! Use tapes to wrap cores and glasses or watewer to be save from blowing flying peaces of ferrit cores!!!!!
                  Last edited by Ganzha; 11-09-2011, 08:49 AM.

Comment

Tiger said that we should be very carefull with ferrits! It could practically be blown in case of getting resonans especially if you would use powerfull devices! Use tapes to wrap cores and glasses or watewer to be save from bowing flying peaces of ferrit cores!!!!!
                    OK. Thanks for the heads up. I have a question, Is the individual ferrite rings insulated one from another in the stack? or are they bonded without insulation?

Comment

All these ferrit rings are not unsulate from each other in the stack (Tiger said it when I asked him)

Comment

@ghanza thanks for this. Great schematic. Sorry but what are the windings? Any other replications of this?
                        Stew Art Media

Comment

Bravo!!

Good news.... Thank you soooo much @ of course Tiger
                          Whatever you can do,or dream you can,begin it.Boldness has genius,power and magic in it.Begin it now.

Comment

worth a try?

So much I want to know … Still before we get going I would ask a little favour of you on this thread, just humour me if you will, The effect you will see is common to all these pictures and video's, I have noticed there is something of an education and knowledge transfer associated with what I am about to suggest that crosses language barriers, simply study this identical effect in these various machines The first is Tks machine narrated by Wesley and replicated by Tiger (indeed father of our machine)
                            TARIEL KAPANADZE EVERYTHING .. WE KNOW FOR NOW..swf - YouTube
                            The second is a screen shot from Floyd sweets secrets from the energy from the vacuum series (spend a little time here)
                            https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-t...2520floyyd.png

The rest are self explanitary

New Free Energy by George Mitchell - YouTube

ThaneCHeins's Channel - YouTube

F.M.CHALKALIS ENERGY MULTIPLIER - YouTube

I have my own “hair brained” idea's as to what’s causing this but for the time being I would just like you to concentrate on that linear blue vertical line. I'm not saying wisdom will hit you immediately like a hammer blow.. but a little later in the day I think you'll find some thing “clicks” .. anyway there is nothing to lose is there? All else aside its an interesting effect and our machines doing it too.!
                            Last edited by Duncan; 11-09-2011, 01:09 PM.
                            Whatever you can do,or dream you can,begin it.Boldness has genius,power and magic in it.Begin it now.

Comment

just need clarification

I love this schematic it is the clearest and most complete one I have seen, I just have one question about it though.

If you look at what I have circled in red in the pic of Tyger's schematic below, where are these connections going ? are they grounds or commons, what going on with them ? Thanks all

Comment

Working...
                              X