Tiger's Device 0.150-1Kwt replicant

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I thought this would add a little more info:

It was posted by Romo (i hope you don't mind ) and I think it falls in line with what Armagdn03

Originally posted by petar113507 View Post
    I have been looking where to fit this information into some of these connective, integrative topics.

Dave, thank you for giving me the oppourtunity to do so.

I have recently scanned a book called "Dielectric breakdown in solids". I hope some of this will be useful for your experiments.

Title page:

As you can see in the table of contents -- I have highlighted some of the topics which simply snagged my attention.

Earlier in the day I was musing over several high voltage phenomena -- and stumbled upon this book by "chance". (I was on autopilot, my focus remaining on the high voltage phenomena -- and I found my feet leading me to the shelf, where the books gold lettering caught my attention)

I would not consider this chance -- that I have found some suggestions and answers to the exact questions which I have desired to understand. Perhaps we can also discuss (elsewhere?) the mental state that al humans can remain in, to "attract" the answers that they seek.

Table of contents:

Thermal Breakdown:

Few things struck me here -- Even higher oscilations than our current electromagnetic spectrum "dampen". Heat is just a wave in the EM spectrum. Higher frequnencies than we can measure can be "recieved" to create EM oscilations. This sounds a lot like tapping into cosmic (read: higher) frequencies with superconductors.

Note: Too quick of alternating currents don't let the dielectric "relax" -- and dissapate heat as waste. Pulse DC too quickly, and it behaves the same as AC. More hints in the book are on this later -- effectively telling me why I need a sharp rise/fall, rapid (microsecond) DC pulse.

When dielectric breakdown ocurrs the "random" breakdown paths, mean that we don't know how to predict where the breakdown goes. Interesting discharge paths in pictures on the left page.

"High frequency" means smaller waves. that tells me that when you have a sharp/fast enough impulse, temperature does not rise as much in the dielectric (wasted energy into heat).

In frohlich's theory...
    When the electric voltage potential below the critical value, the "probabillity" of getting "fast electrons" (Electron avalanche = Energy gain). Seeing the energy gain only happens after a critical voltage level has been reached. (Critical voltage level = phase transition into plasma?)

"fast electrons" do not produce heat -- thermal ionization (heat) lags behind.

We should be able to keep the dielectric cold. Cold, means the dielectric is not damaged by thermal decay -- which means we should be able to strike it for repeated energy gains.

AC -- maximum stable temperature
    DC -- "infinite" temperature -- as long as it is confined within a small enough space. The average temperature seems normal.

Dielectric becomes a semi-conductor under AC -- Same conditions as DC
    The hottest part of the temperature gradient must change more sharply

This tells me what is happening during that unidirectional DC pulse at the apex of the sharp wave gradient.

This confirms (one of many confirmations) what bearden/bedini have been saying about "the spike". When we average values over time -- it seems "normal/linear" -- but during short impulses, we have non-linear situations happening on a small scale.

Theoretically infinite = non linear

Thermal breakdown happens in AC at a "lower value" because the difference between the voltage fluxuations still reach the "critical value" for breakdown to happen.

======================
    I see that under conditions of dielectric breakdown -- in discreet unidirectional DC pulses, you create for a fraction of a second -- a plasma, or "superconductor" which receives frequencies at the highest (or above) our current EM spectrum -- Producing a large pulse of energy, and the dampening oscilations ocurring thereafter can produce use-able OU energy.

Dave45, I can find the exact post tomorrow, but 'powerme' suggested a very similar setup to produce dielectric breakdown in a silicon/metglass torrid.

Dielectric breakdown can be induced by only voltage potential -- making that caduceus/pancake coil seem like a good lead.
    ========================
    Will finish posting parts of this book tomorrow.

Glad to be enlightened by other sincere perspectives,
    ==Romo
    ========================

Sorry in advance for the long post
    Signs and symbols rule the world, not words nor laws.” -Confucius.

Comment

• Originally posted by Duncan View Post
      Selfrunning Free Energy devices up to 5 KW from Tariel Kapanadze
      The problem with you guys is your to bloody clever...... you have learnt your trade and you’re learnt it far to well,you simply glance at a complex circuit and all is clear. What you really need is a bloody Idiot and your very lucky there!
      What is there? A couple of coils and an HT supply what is there about such a simple arrangement that’s baffled the very best for years and years?
      You are dealing with a longitudinal wave every thing is backwards.consider this full wave bridge circuit Center tap - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Just at a glance you know what that circuit does. You know the centre tap is zero volts w.r.t either end of the coil ( you will notice everything here is w.r.t) I would hope with just a little thought you can work out the Phasor diagram of that transformer? Ah but what if everything were to be totally reversed? What if the linear wave was exactly the reverse ? What if the centre tap became power w.r.t either end of the transformer? What if what if
      On this page Selfrunning Free Energy devices up to 5 KW from Tariel Kapanadze the original team contemplated the HT circuit. Like you they were totally unable to reverse there vision and understanding …. try now! Can you see why TK has used a centre tapped HT ? Start thinking backwards !!!! also Know that Aetheric power travels form load to coventional source. (allegedly)
      I agree completely the fields produced are counter to the field applied.

It was posted by Romo (i hope you don't mind ) and I think it falls in line with what Armagdn03
      MM this info is more inline with caps, caps draw in free energy remember Don Smith said his caps were special made, self healing, they need to be self healing if they allow the cascade effect to take place.
      Half of the Answer is knowing the right Question

Comment

• Wow!!

This thread is getting a lot of hits. Every time I visit it there are about 22 guys checking it out. It's a fantastic thread. I made a pdf of this thread if anyone is interested in me publishing it here. I'll be keeping my pdf up to date too.

Comment

• Free energy secrets

You can download the latest update in Patrick Kelly's Free energy book
          which contains an extreme amount of newly re-discovered free energy secrets,
          based on Tesla, Kapanadze, Don Smith, etc. by Utkin.

Comment

• Trolly's - please use different tipic!

It is! Please! or I would ask a Admin to remove you or bann!

Comment

• Cause or effect?

I wonder if you recall the post where I described the free energy topic as like riding on a bike with the inner tube bulging through the side of the tyre ? And you may have read that not only simplified but more like simple description of the operation, well as chance would have it the very next post directs to some one who's done a “proper job” of that description. Aint it always the way?
              I personally don’t think the part Aidal,Tiger,Wesley and Arunas have played can ever be over estimated .
              We on this thread have been eagerly kicking the wheel!! I'm certain with a few exceptions (with a different agenda) we are all aware that free energy has been available for ever and ever Amen. The Document that was posted is the part of PJKS book which relates to the device we are working on.
              And of course we should digest that.
              However although I haven't digested it all yet I would say the article that follows is the inner tube going Bang. I would say that the information contained in that document almost renders this device obsolete. (if all is as written).Which is to be expected, after all how many thousands of devices and theories have been held back by Evil?
              Every device out there every theory squeezed out has advanced “Free Energy” scoff if you will but each that has looked at that line and believed has pushed “free energy” forward.
              Remove the fear and the intimidation and the other devices and information start to flow, first a trickle...
              Such is this remarkable document I suggest we stop for a short while to consider what Vladimir Utkin has documented here Practical Guide to Free-Energy Devices - Chapter 5 immediately after our device which is quite rightly credited to all four rebels. which I hope is how History records.
              If what I have just read is “On the level” there is not much to say except I'm proud to have kicked the tyre a few times with you all. And take cover the dams going....
              Whatever you can do,or dream you can,begin it.Boldness has genius,power and magic in it.Begin it now.

Comment

• Wow....

Just straight off the cuff .. consider changing windings on toroid to inter-laced (pancake) reversed ends as Tesla describes (1st page) .HT be changed to centre tap previous – reasoning Wow going to end up driving a house from a bit of ferrite at this rate … study on guys
                Whatever you can do,or dream you can,begin it.Boldness has genius,power and magic in it.Begin it now.

Comment

• Topic

I like you Ganzha. Thanks for starting this fantastic thread.

Originally posted by Ganzha View Post
                  It is! Please! or I would ask a Admin to remove you or bann!
                  Last edited by Slovenia; 11-22-2011, 03:24 AM. Reason: TMI

Comment

• Originally posted by Armagdn03 View Post
                    I have no idea what that guy did, or even what a diagram of his thing looks like.

What I do know is that there are ways of stressing the molecular structure of a material (magnetically, dielectrically) which affect the permeability and permittivity of a material. This means that a person can wind a coil (many different ways) which is purposefully not inductively linked to another "pick up" or "secondary" or whatever you may want to call it.

These two coils will share a core, but they will not share a magnetic field coupling

They are tied to the hip instead through the permeability or permittivity of the core.

This is just the tip of the iceberg. If you consider a magnet or ferromagnetic material under influence of a magnetic fiel, treating it like a chladni plate, now you have combined cymatics, or acoustical resonance with the electromagnetic domain.
                    Sorry, perhaps I should not have abbreviated Michaels name. I was referring to http://www.energeticforum.com/166060-post24.html

Regards
                    "Once you've come to the conclusion that what what you know already is all you need to know, then you have a degree in disinterest." - John Dobson

Comment

• moderation

Originally posted by Slovenia View Post
                      I like you Ganzha. Thanks for starting this fantastic thread. Unless you are a friend of Aaron and talk to him directly, you will not get any satisfaction from Admin. of Energetic.
                      I'd like to clarify that. When someone reports a message, it goes to all
                      4 moderators. I saw one from Ganzha talking about Trolleys. But I didn't
                      see what specific message or user that is supposed to be problematic
                      and I don't have time to read through the entire thread to know what is
                      going on. If someone is experiencing trouble from someone, they will
                      get the same kind of assistance as someone that personally knows me
                      or other moderators - but we can't know who a "troll" is supposed to be.

The best link to use to indicate what message is problematic is not the
                      "permalink", it is actually the number link directly to the left of the permalink.
                      That goes directly to that message. The permalink does not and I don't
                      know why.

If this is some kind of repeating problem, just send me a PM about it.
                      Last edited by Aaron; 11-21-2011, 11:49 PM.
                      Sincerely,
                      Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
                      Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
                      RPX & MWO http://vril.io

Comment

• Well, this kind of demonstration i like. Proved OU!
                        All we have to here now from Duncan is how to wound this toroid since i think Duncan is expert in wounding toroids, am i right?

And the best part is that this is very simple way how to achieve OU.

So, where is the problem, how come that this simple knowledge had not been revealed long time before today?

Or i am getting wrong something again?

And if this is authentic result (showed in linked video) then we could continue to build on that base self sustain system, with just few modifications (dc and inverter on the input) and there we go (over the rainbow)...

Oh, it must be i am dreaming again...

No, i am not dreaming, it is true!
                        Last edited by cikljamas; 11-22-2011, 01:12 AM.
                        "There is no love without prayer - there is no prayer without forgiveness because love is prayer - forgiveness is love." Virgin Marry - Immaculate Conception ...The geologists say it's not in the ground, the airforce says it's not in the air, the astronomers say it's not from space, so we are running out of options...

Comment

• Originally posted by cikljamas View Post
                          Well, this kind of demonstration i like. Proved OU!
                          All we have to here now from Duncan is how to wound this toroid since i think Duncan is expert in wounding toroids, am i right?

And the best part is that this is very simple way how to achieve OU.

So, where is the problem, how come that this simple knowledge had not been revealed long time before today?

Or i am getting wrong something again?

And if this is authentic result (showed in linked video) then we could continue to build on that base self sustain system, with just few modifications (dc and inverter on the input) and there we go (over the rainbow)...

Oh, it must be i am dreaming again...

No, i am not dreaming, it is true!
                          Hi cikljamas, Maybe i saw it wrong.

Looks like 0.1 amps at 216 volts in so 21.6 watts and 1.68 amps at 12.2 volts
                          out so 20.4 watts, or about 94.8 % efficient. The input current reading looked to
                          change from the first time to the second time he measured it from 0.04 A to
                          0.1 A. Maybe not so accurate those AC clamp meters. Maybe I seen it wrong.

Can you quote the in out figures from the video cikljamas ? It's difficult to see.

Not bad though.

Comment

• Hartman Posted Math

Stefan Posted some figures on that Vid??
                            his are different than yours Farmhand?

Thanks
                            Chet
                            If you want to Change the world
                            BE that change !!

Comment

• Stefans Math

At the output with 1 lamp:
                              12.5 Volts x 1.68 amps= 21 Watts
                              and at the input:
                              220 Volts x 0.05 amps= 11 Watts,
                              so COP=1.9 so big overunity !

Great ! Well done !
                              Best regards, Stefan.
                              freeenergynews 1 hour ago
                              If you want to Change the world
                              BE that change !!

Comment

• Originally posted by RAMSET View Post
                                Stefan Posted some figures on that Vid??
                                his are different than yours Farmhand?

Thanks
                                Chet
                                I don't want to make a big thing of it, I'm just saying what I think I seen.

Looks like 0.11 Amps to me.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Cheers

P.S. I'm not questioning his math I am questioning the validity of the meter
                                reading. Doesn't matter to me either way of course.

Last edited by Farmhand; 11-22-2011, 02:26 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X