X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Walter Russell -- Energy Generator Coils Walter Russell coils everywhere

Comment

• Originally posted by Duncan View Post
      I also noted it does not move with camera! to..wit Kapanadze OIL 18 KW 3 / 3 - YouTube.. as you will see here where camera is moving ... as previous there is another thread!
      http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...tml#post168691

Regards
      d.

Comment

• Originally posted by cikljamas View Post
        1. AC 220V

Instead of answering questions 2 and 3 i made much simpler test and with .....slip
        slip....
        If i am not wrong than thanks to Duncan anyway and welcome someone else who knows the secrets that we are looking for.

Cheers!
        Thanks cikljamas, comments noted. I will wait for tiger's comments about his invention then.
        aaron5120

Comment

• Originally posted by Haan
          What do you mean by this boguslaw?.

By the way, I am slowly compiling info on such coils.
          However, it's very hard to find.

Hmmm ... I wonder why?.
          Here Selfrunning Free Energy devices up to 5 KW from Tariel Kapanadze I described what I'm using and I found this is exactly Walter Russell coil. In fact you should see it immediately , I saw your coments on overunity.com
          One coil is on inner wall of ferrite yoke core, in let's say right spin direction, the second (or the last part of the same wire) is wound on outer wall of yoke core in opposite direction (however even with the same direction it would work by slightly different kind of action). can somebody help supporting with a picture (I'm not good at it) ?

Floyd Sweet like device pictures by boguslawb - Photobucket

If you remember what Steven mark said about gyroscopic action you would understand that symmetrical normal toroid with elevated wall is better. Fly forest fly....

Comment

• Critical info

OK This bit is out in the open now and Its very important … I did promote it before as a suspicion behind the scenes .. This is the bit that goes from bedlam to sine wave ! This is the missing link that makes a multi KW machine see here zero impedance at all frequencies and resonance at all frequencies … in other words the Caduceus coil which you normally view as very hazardous to health is being used exactly in reverse … THINK BACKWARDS! Lithuania OU experiments #3 of series of videos.English. - YouTube

caduceuscoil
            The bits are all in place now .. please copy the video!
            Whatever you can do,or dream you can,begin it.Boldness has genius,power and magic in it.Begin it now.

Comment

• Thin ice beware!!

This link kindly posted by boguslaw will give more vital information http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...tml#post167912 Tiger of course as Wesley has told us had already produced a multi KW machine ergo he had seen the significance of the Caduceus winding and was using it, This dis-harmony I could feel but I was not able to heal it, Nor was I able to openly release the information (That is not how the linear wave works) I made a direct appeal to Tiger a return to this post pages ago http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...tml#post166666 and the signi8ficance of the 8 either side of that link and the changing of disordered bedlam into a sine wave “In the twinkling of an eye” should become apparent.
              He still could not or would nor reveal! I really am sorry that you have messed about with toroids but they may yet be of use... every thing else I believe is accurate you are about gods business whichever it may be … go with care!
              Whatever you can do,or dream you can,begin it.Boldness has genius,power and magic in it.Begin it now.

Comment

• shrove Tuesday?

also consider winding main harvetesing HT coils Tesla fashion 5/7 of Utkins PDF
                http://www.free-energy-info.com/VladimirUtkin.pdf havent worked out how to yet ,,, but its buzzing around me.

Comment

• One note about schematic I posted ; you have to connect both coils at point B so it become one Russell type coil with one cone flipped on the second while ferrite is inside.That's the only difference between Russell coil and mine, simply because there is ferrite inside.

Comment

• backwards .....

Just to share with you some of my direction now … Think backwards about a “Yagi -Uda beam”. Reverse everything and see how you perceive . Start with a “spiral” end element can you see the cascade of power? would it matter if you tuned one radio to a station or 10,000? (I dont see why I should be the only one awake)!

Comment

• Hey Duncan gota link
                      Half of the Answer is knowing the right Question

Comment

• Originally posted by Dave45 View Post
                        Hey Duncan gota link
                        No link for this theory. Dave remember officially the linear wave it does not exist there really is very little written or documented, as I explained earlier “I saw" this machine as an electrical incarnation of the Raoul Hatem mechanical machine. and that Includes the mechanical advantage rotor to rotor. (In our case winding to winding) The only limitation being the efficiency with which transfer of hertzian power into the first stage (rotor/winding) is achieved I have difficulty visualising exactly why efficiency of the use of normal hertzian power going into the fist stage should have such an effect but such is the case and the reason I suggested a centre tapped transformer in the HT supply like TK
                        Hatem shows us that the power transfer through the system follows the Fibonacci series … in other words a 3KW load in the 3rd rotor position would only appear as a 1KW load to the drive motor.
                        The fact that many receivers can be driven from one transmitter coil was posited by Don Smith and demonstrated in some of his designs. The principle has been tried with several Tesla receivers Tuned to a Tesla transmitter like this
                        http://freeenergynews.com/Directory/...pr-21-2011.pdf
                        with no noticeable reduction in power. After all what difference to your TV stations power if 10 people or 10,000 are tuned to the station? As long as the receivers are in perfect resonance and .remember the linear wave is extremely sharp to tune to,
                        As for links sorry Dave were on virgin ground unless the suppression doors are thrown open.
                        After all Wesley and team haven’t tried attempted a pancake wind yet, or tuning multiple HT receivers. but I'm sure they will...

Comment

• I meant for the Yagi antenna, I'll google and read up on it.
                          thanks
                          dave

Comment

• Originally posted by Dave45 View Post
                            I meant for the Yagi antenna, I'll google and read up on it.
                            thanks
                            dave
                            The Yagi is is Loved by Hams Dave this looks a good page to get the idea YAGI ANTENNA DESIGN BASICS - Learn More About a Yagi (Beam) antenna! but post Yagi beam in google or any Radio hams site and you'll get buckets,
                            remember though I am considering using as a receiver and also in reversed geometry ie spiral and end fed to boot and at very high power.

Comment

• another advance

Device #1 - Mixed Languages(Uncut).mpg - YouTube

Comment

• http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...tml#post169018
                                http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...tml#post169022

Comment

Working...
                                X