Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Solar Powered pulse charger

5 Watt Pulse Tech Charger/Desulphator

I thought this is a great idea, I'm thinking of building a more powerful version of 26W, based on this circuit:
    http://free-energy-info.co.uk/Chapter6.pdf page 28.

I'd be using 10 five by five inch mono cells, for a total of 26W at peak sunlignt. This cell bunch cost 30 $ on ebay. Not bad for 26W of FE
    You just have to assemble them on a panel.

I was wondering about the possibility of creating radio interference. Does that happen with a bifilar coil?

I plan to charge a 12V 7 A/h battery with around 15W input. I hope it will take less than 2 hours to charge the battery from 60% to 100% charge with the pulse charger at 15W. Does this sound realistic?

Originally posted by Felix_the_cat View Post
    5 Watt Pulse Tech Charger/Desulphator

I thought this is a great idea, I'm thinking of building a more powerful version of 26W, based on this circuit:
    http://free-energy-info.co.uk/Chapter6.pdf page 28.

I'd be using 10 five by five inch mono cells, for a total of 26W at peak sunlignt. This cell bunch cost 30 $ on ebay. Not bad for 26W of FE
    You just have to assemble them on a panel.

I was wondering about the possibility of creating radio interference. Does that happen with a bifilar coil?

I plan to charge a 12V 7 A/h battery with around 15W input. I hope it will take less than 2 hours to charge the battery from 60% to 100% charge with the pulse charger at 15W. Does this sound realistic?
    Hi
    Im using the SS Bedini Charger using 10 watss solar panel to charge the new sla 7 ah battery that after charging use this battery to charge 3 parallel 12 v 20 ah deep cycle batteries in 2 hours

Using solar to top off the voltage from 12.5 v discharged state to 13.01 in less than 2 hours

totoalas

Comment

Other batteries

I was wondering if pulse charge technology works with other types of batteries, say, Li FePo4?

I've got some readings for my other charger, the "Alexkor" as described here http://www.free-energy-info.co.uk/Chapter6.pdf p.25. I use only one IRF510 and one coil. , It draws only 6 miliamps @ 12V ! Output to the battery is .2 miliamp!! I still can charge a 12V 7A/h battery but it takes several days. I think this charger was set up with a 5% or so duty cycle, but I did not measure. Do I just have to change the duty cycle to reduce charging time?

Would it be more practical to put the battery in "self charge" mode, instead of using a solar pannel? I saw one guy that did with a pulse circuit called the "hex controller" ( I guess hex stand for hexFET? ) He was sending very short pulses into a big powdered iron toroid, then the pulses were sent back ampified into the battery.
      Sounded like a clever idea, wonder if it can be done with an air core coil, to save some weight..

Comment

Working...
      X