Self Charging ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My first post here on the forum...

Slider I have also build your circuit(I did not have any supercaps so I used various capacitors..) and I also noticed some unusual things, like when the rotor is spining the voltage on the battery is rising and like in your case continues to rise when the battery is disconnected.
    Using a cell from Makita Li-ion here.

So I guess we have to make more test to figure it out what is going on here.

Comment

vrhovc

Great to hear of your tests
      The original battery, as seen now some while ago has been run a couple more times. it now rests at 4.28V
      I've been doing a lot of different things since starting this thread and the li-ion just sits there waiting to do more work lol. I really should have focused on it more.
      It would seem very strange indeed, if all that is happening is that amperage may be being used and yet the cell is climbing back to a fully filled up level.

Yes, I agree, much further testing and many more runs are needed

I'd really like to see a picture of your testing set up, if you could do that and really look forward to results of your continued tests. If we get to zero mA and the cells are just weird reactors to radiant, then at least we'll know.

Comment

Working...
      X