Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brushed DC Motor

Greetings,
    Most of you are way ahead of this, but for the beginner with shallow pockets like me. I have been experimenting with some success using the following motors connected shaft to shaft. They are used in Black and Decker cordless drills. They can be purchased from t-swifty on ebay. He also gives a data sheet, which also you can get from the Johnson motor website easily. This is an inexpensive way to start experimenting. Hope this helps your pocket, and your experiments. Take it easy, and stay frosty.
    Johnson 600 size Model Boat Electric Motor 6-12v | eBay:Johnson 600 size Model Boat Electric Motor 6-12v | eBay

For shaft connector: UNIVERSAL MODEL BOAT COUPLING ( 3.2mm Plain - Various Sizes ) | eBay
    Last edited by wingstalysis; 07-10-2012, 06:26 PM. Reason: motor web address missing
    I AM THE ONE

Comment

• Originally posted by john_g View Post
      Hi John

You can buy it from RS in the UK, I asked them yesterday if they did bare copper, and this is what they offered - a coincidence! However it is not insulated.

Buy Hookup & Equipment Wire Tinned annealed copper wire,24swg 91.3m RS 1288P online from RS for next day delivery.
      Plus this which is insulated:
      Buy Hookup & Equipment Wire 1.0mm Panel Wire UL-CSA-HAR 1015 Brown Lapp 4160303 online from RS for next day delivery.

Regards

John
      John
      Put on your thinking cap... I would like to read about the tinned copper wire.

Regards
      Larry

Comment

• Thanks! What a coincidence! The manufacturer is "LAPP Kabel" in Germany. This was a former supplyer for my company! Thanks again!
        Last edited by JohnStone; 07-10-2012, 08:09 PM.
        Experts spend hours a day in order to question their doing while others stopped thinking feeling they were professionals.

Comment

• All
          Here is some tinned insulated wire at reasonable price.

Solid Hookup Wire (300 Volt) UL 1007/1569

Larry

Comment

• Originally posted by larryross View Post
            John
            Put on your thinking cap... I would like to read about the tinned copper wire.
            Regards
            Larry
            BTW: the hint regarding tinned wire is here
            In the book "Manual of Free Energy Devices and Systems" by D.A. Kelly (1991), Electrodyne Corporation reports that Tinned Copper Wire produces a 3x improvement in magnetic field strength when used in Newman coils, over regular copper wire.
            Link to the ebook mentioned above

I do not want to distract from our goal. It is just a hint to consider the type of wire or other minute differences.

i.e. oxydized copper is a semiconductor and thre is a patent out there stating that coils manufactured out of semiconductor covered wire emit OU effects. So a poor guy from Africa might have success using a corroded wire from scrap while we are confused using brand new shiny wires.
            Experts spend hours a day in order to question their doing while others stopped thinking feeling they were professionals.

Comment

• All
              If you have holes in your knowledge about inductive kick watch this tut... best explanation I've seen. The solution circuit is like our circuit except we have 2 diodes and his is a complete circuit through the diode so maybe the problem is in not having anything hooked across the 2 diodes. With one coil you have the FET blower circuit and with 2 coils you have the FET protector. When not using the second coil, connect the 2 lose ends of the diodes together.

Inductive spiking tutorial - YouTube

Hope this helps
              Larry

Comment

• our circuit simplified.

Comment

• Hi Ian
                  Here is some thing that might interest you.

Oscilloscope Tutorial Part 1 - Choosing an oscilloscope - YouTube

Regards
                  Larry

Comment

• Originally posted by JohnStone View Post
                    BTW: the hint regarding tinned wire is here
                    In the book "Manual of Free Energy Devices and Systems" by D.A. Kelly (1991), Electrodyne Corporation reports that Tinned Copper Wire produces a 3x improvement in magnetic field strength when used in Newman coils, over regular copper wire.
                    Link to the ebook mentioned above

I do not want to distract from our goal. It is just a hint to consider the type of wire or other minute differences.

i.e. oxydized copper is a semiconductor and thre is a patent out there stating that coils manufactured out of semiconductor covered wire emit OU effects. So a poor guy from Africa might have success using a corroded wire from scrap while we are confused using brand new shiny wires.
                    Thanks John
                    Great read. Looks like an interesting project.

Larry

Comment

• Asymmetry To Enlightenment

ASYMMETRY TO ENLIGHTENMENT - YouTube
                      Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• Ufo

Congratulations with this masterpiece
                        Nice 'present' for dr.Tesla, and our world.
                        Very well explained and beautifull pictures, chapeau.
                        Need to review again to digest it.

Bert
                        Last edited by bbem; 07-11-2012, 05:00 AM.

Comment

• Yeah, Tesla!

....NICE!...

Happy birthday to the world!

Les

Comment

• I am so ready

I have my two motors, can't wait. Great video. This is going to be fun.

Comment

• UFOpolitics

Fantastic video - thank you. I can see why it took so long to make.
                              Look forward to trying to replicate.

Regards
                              John

Comment

• I had gone through the post. The motors which I am using was good as I was using them from many years and doesn't came across any problem with them. Could you please produce some attachment links regarding the book that you have described. I am having the motor from the manufacturers amperis.

partial discharge detector
                                winding resistance meter
                                partial discharge detector
                                winding resistance meter

Comment

Working...
                                X