Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow!!

Originally posted by Mad Scientist View Post
    I assume you mean one output going positive and while a second output is going negative.
    To do that just add a second IC and use ½ of it as an inverter and the other half as a buffer this will give two outputs that are 180 degrees out of phase with each other.

Note: One LM339 can be used in place of the two Lm393’s, as it is the quad version of the 393.

The 555 is a great little chip, with untold uses, but trying to do this with it is an exercise in learning how to tear your hear out.

THAT WAS JUST AWESOME!!

MANY THANKS!!! Mad Scientist!!

Regards!!

Ufopolitics
    Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• Originally posted by Ufopolitics View Post
      The last and wonderful thing we need to do is to ISOLATE the low voltage signals from Oscillator to Gates, from the Source-Drain Higher Voltage that also needs to be regulated to higher levels...where I plan to use an Opto-isolator chip, to do this job.

When I originally designed this circuit it was meant to be use as a pulse width modulated signal for a motor speed control. As such I have used it with both P & N type fet’s and it has worked well.
      However there is no reason they cannot drive an opto-coupler. The chips output is an open collector transistor (emitter to ground) and able to carry 16 milliamp.

Comment

• Hello Mad Scientist

Originally posted by Mad Scientist View Post
        When I originally designed this circuit it was meant to be use as a pulse width modulated signal for a motor speed control. As such I have used it with both P & N type fet’s and it has worked well.
        However there is no reason they cannot drive an opto-coupler. The chips output is an open collector transistor (emitter to ground) and able to carry 16 milliamp.
        That is an awesome circuit!
        Driving a motor on dual pulses instead of just one , normally an N Channel releases Radiant Energy at the Off Times, simultaneously on both ends...just that RE flows opposite, therefore wherever you had positive hot pulses, you will get negative radiant, and so negative hot will be carrying positive radiant...
        Two simple diodes blocking Hot, will deliver back a higher percentage of RE...

Some say it is just "An Inductive Collector Circuit"...I have proven otherwise in previous videos...where it shows very clear there are Two Magnetic Fields there...opposite to each others, they both induce, one positively (Hot)...One Negative Induction (Cold Radiant)...

1-A "Motor Action" of a permanent magnet has been shown on video inside center of Coil...
        2-An induced small coil has been illuminating "negatively connected" one and two LED's without ANY rotation of that small coil...
        3-Now, I levitated a small magnet (UFO) with TWO LED's negatively connected to also a small coil fine wire and brightly lighting up...

Is it still a "Single Collapsing Field Story"?
        Is still an "Inductive Collector Circuit"?

The purpose of the Opto Isolator is to avoid MOSFET's to feedback HV to signaling low voltage circuit, in case they go bad and short out Low V circuit Gate with Drain or Source...that's all.

I would like to send High Voltage Pulses to Coil with this square wave signaling.

I appreciate your help here, my friend!

Regards

Ufopolitics
        Last edited by Ufopolitics; 04-03-2012, 09:27 PM.
        Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• hello ufo,

well ufo, you build the most amazing things, your grandkids must absolutely love you.

Anyway, I liked your video. While I was watching it, I said to myself, that must be what hutchinson is doing. I never thought he really understood how his equipment worked, it always seemed hit and miss, but after watching your video, somehow his whole room became " inside the radiant field", or he must have a radiant beam., Does the radiant field draw in, only polarized materials, magnets, etc?,

I would like to here your theory you must be developing.

Definitly sheds light on Telsa's radiant energy beams and flying machines!

Cool!

Also, I'm trying to load a video of my setup you wanted to see, I hope it works,

here's the link
          VIDEO0100.3gp - YouTube

Thanks for sharing

Thug

Comment

• Originally posted by thugugly View Post
            hello ufo,

well ufo, you build the most amazing things, your grandkids must absolutely love you.

Anyway, I liked your video. While I was watching it, I said to myself, that must be what hutchinson is doing. I never thought he really understood how his equipment worked, it always seemed hit and miss, but after watching your video, somehow his whole room became " inside the radiant field", or he must have a radiant beam., Does the radiant field draw in, only polarized materials, magnets, etc?,

I would like to here your theory you must be developing.

Definitly sheds light on Telsa's radiant energy beams and flying machines!

Cool!

Also, I'm trying to load a video of my setup you wanted to see, I hope it works,

here's the link
            VIDEO0100.3gp - YouTube

Thanks for sharing

Thug
            Hey Thug,

Thanks!...my little grand kids love this toys...
            Well, this is not Anti-gravity for real, just an Electromagnetic Effect that defies our gravity...However , yes, it only works on magnetized objects...

Actually, my main interest was to show there is a SECOND field in every coil...opposite to the one we pulse...to the point of Levitating a heavy and magnetically strong Neo magnet oriented exactly as our pulsed direction...

The little UFO was for camera "show"...hehehe...but also oriented identical.

If we do it the other way...the magnets will just shake but no levitation.

Hutchison was playing with bigger toys...Higher Voltages and frequencies...
            Heavy duty Old equipment..
            Yes He got the whole room into Antigravity...but the "Real One"...where non metallic or magnetic objects also levitate...

Hey thanks for video!...that's good results and illumination!!...
            Did you run the motor yet?

Regards

Ufopolitics

Comment

• . .

Comment

• ufo,

Actually, i jumped while sliding the metal rod into the core. I forgot about magnetic effects and when the rod was pulled in i was looking at the amps.

Maybe hutchinson used two fields, one to polarize the object and one to move the object.

I did hook up a small radioshack motor in parallel with the light and it worked very well, light dimmed, 1amp draw ran motor and light really well.

I haven't had a chance to set up the drill motor yet, and I'm still trying to find a good cap size for timing circuit.

In terms of wanting to use high voltage pulses, how high do you mean, greater then 20 kv?

I used my circuit to run flybacks and car coils for my don smith set up, 10-20kv, and i know you can make car coils fire, + and - together, called anti-parallel, I've done that.

Thug

Comment

• Hello

Hello guys,
                  I am new here.
                  UFO, I read all your post, your website and watched your vids.
                  Your dedication desreves tremendous respect, thank you very much for sharing.
                  Now I'm absolutely no expert in this field, while theory makes sense to me, I have no experience in electrical engineering. This is however so intersting that i will try to replicate anyway.
                  I dont expect you guys to teach my electrical basics, so I try to ask you questions you can answer quickly, I would appreciate your help very much.

1. In the colorful drawing of the N channel, does the leg number 4 of the 555 end up in the potentiometer's 'A' (initial) ?
                  2. I will use the voltage regulator set up as of # 167 by kapierenundkopieren, OK?
                  3. Has anyone tried the IRF740 ( there was a post about it), I intend to use 3 of these as I can not buy the NTE2397 ?
                  4. Should I start with a Steel core coil ( 1mm wire 180turns primary + 180 turns secondary) or go straight to the air core ?

And by the way did anyone try out the curcuit from kapieren's post #213?

Comment

• Hey Thug!!

Originally posted by thugugly View Post
                    ufo,

Actually, i jumped while sliding the metal rod into the core. I forgot about magnetic effects and when the rod was pulled in i was looking at the amps.

Maybe hutchinson used two fields, one to polarize the object and one to move the object.

I did hook up a small radioshack motor in parallel with the light and it worked very well, light dimmed, 1amp draw ran motor and light really well.

I haven't had a chance to set up the drill motor yet, and I'm still trying to find a good cap size for timing circuit.

In terms of wanting to use high voltage pulses, how high do you mean, greater then 20 kv?

I used my circuit to run flybacks and car coils for my don smith set up, 10-20kv, and i know you can make car coils fire, + and - together, called anti-parallel, I've done that.

Thug

If you really want to "feel" the strength of that field...get two steel bars...and stick them one on each side...running towards the center core..Hold them tight...and once they get close enough you can feel the effect...the vibration...and then try to separate them...incredible force!!

Hutchison used very High Frequencies, at HV , every object have its "resonant point" , but there are other frequency levels around any object that creates different outcomes...He says he was able to cold fuse many materials that normally require another parameters like high temp...

No, not that high voltages...starting maybe at 100V to 4 to 600V...

Related to Flayback Coils...they are fun...BUT...Did You know at that end of Positive, where spark comes out...there is also Radiant Negative?

I have done that experiment and it is awesome...You have to use a HV Rectifier...blocking positive HV BUT, taking it (before diode to a Spark Gap...and also the terminal after diode (Radiant Negative) to the other end of spark gap...and if you have any Plasma Lamps...take a lead wire to each one separate (Two Plasma Lamp Bulbs...there you could watch both currents behavior...Sparky Hot and Smooth and Soft Radiant...Plus get near by Spark Gap or Plasma lamps any CFL or Neon..or Fluorescent bulb...it will lit up...And in the center coil core the intensity will be greater.

Both currents will not spark (Positive Hot-Negative Radiant at HV)
                    If You do not set them both in a Spark gap...you will damage the Flyback Secondary...it will burst.

Regards

Ufopolitics

Comment

• Thanks Alek, I am glad you've like them.

Originally posted by alek View Post
                      Hello guys,
                      I am new here.
                      UFO, I read all your post, your website and watched your vids.
                      Your dedication desreves tremendous respect, thank you very much for sharing.
                      Now I'm absolutely no expert in this field, while theory makes sense to me, I have no experience in electrical engineering. This is however so intersting that i will try to replicate anyway.
                      I dont expect you guys to teach my electrical basics, so I try to ask you questions you can answer quickly, I would appreciate your help very much.

1. In the colorful drawing of the N channel, does the leg number 4 of the 555 end up in the potentiometer's 'A' (initial) ?
                      2. I will use the voltage regulator set up as of # 167 by kapierenundkopieren, OK?
                      3. Has anyone tried the IRF740 ( there was a post about it), I intend to use 3 of these as I can not buy the NTE2397 ?
                      4. Should I start with a Steel core coil ( 1mm wire 180turns primary + 180 turns secondary) or go straight to the air core ?

And by the way did anyone try out the curcuit from kapieren's post #213?

Hello Alek,

1-Related to 'colorful' diagram I thought it was mine at post #97 (page 4)?
                      The leg #4 of 555 is positive joined to leg#8, and it also goes to one side of Pot through a 1K Resistor...
                      2-The Volt Regulator from kapierenundkopieren, is supposed to be Ok, I have my own that I have used with the LM317...
                      But if you have any kind of problems in Voltage Regulators....We have an expert here...Member Netica, will help you in that field...where she has got tons of experience.
                      3-Did you take the time to compare the Spec's (Data Sheet) of both transistors to find out any similarities or differences that could allow you to use it? Basically look at the Voltage rating Max Drain-Source, -+Gate Voltage, RdsOn resistance...and Amperage rating at "Pulsed" not continuous...
                      If they are some how similar...they will be fine.
                      4-A Fixed Steel core will be safer...since you are starting, a solid one like the one on my pictures...
                      Now you've said "secondary" ...we are talking about "Layers" of 180 turns connected in series first test...Ending Negative of first with Positive of second...so on..
                      Using just 180 turns of 18 awg (1 mm) wire as a Primary, will put too much stress on your oscillator...could damage your mosfet's.
                      Originally, I mentioned (wrote here) three layers of 120 turns each...separated by masking tape...then I connected all in series...like I wrote above...
                      Then separate one (120 turns) and use it as a secondary...but was oscillating 240 turn coil...not a 180...

I have not tried any more oscillators...as of yet...but kapierenundkopieren, seems to be fine also...but there are better ones later on further pages...

Good luck and keep us informed

Thanks

Ufopolitics

Comment

• hi folks,

well, I tried adding a 50k and 10 k pot in series to fine tune frequency, and i believe i ended up cooking my 555. I ordered some new ones last night, and while i was there i checked for diodes. These diodes seem really good, (600v, 10amps, 25ns!, reverse leakage current of 10ua@600v. I bought 20, I'm gonna make a 6000v, 10amp radiant filter for my don smith, as well as my ufo motor circuit . the diodes were from digikey, part#RFU10TF6S-ND),

Ufo, people have been trying for so long with the don smith, I'm really hoping this can be used with that set up too, some how. I was gonna start with my new diode filter after my secondary. I'm trying to step down a flyback tranformer, with a resonant Don Smith set-up (L2 1/4 length and 4 times diameter of L1). I'm trying to use spark-gap and natural resonance, no caps on hot side of L1 primary, now i think the diodes may have to be reversed after L2 and run it/collect completely on radiant side (maybe use a dc motor for a load). Have you tried that type of high voltage setup before, or was your spark gap used in some other tesla coil setup, or something different all together?

I would love to see a schematic of what your refering to earlier, when you mentioned the radiant energy and spark gaps.

since my oscillator is fried i'm gonna start on the drill motor, and think about the spark gap.

thug

Comment

• Hello, I'm new on this forum, and I were led here through my searchings of Nikola Tesla, and his Tesla Generator, since I'm searching for information, self teachings, and truth about the Alternative Renewable energy, and the conspiracies surrounding these important ideas.

Now I'm just rushing to a question with no prior knowledge or advanced electrical skills, and I only read half of the threads on this Topic, sorry.
                          But I saw your Anti Gravity Experiment, and noticed the alien aircraft recordings at the end.

But here's my question: Is it correct to assume, that by using your demonstration in the opposite way, you could potentially have the recipe for creating a "UFO"? :-)

I apologise if I'm completely wrong, or making it sound too simple, but bare with me. I'm still a 'Noob'

Comment

• Anti-Gravity...

Originally posted by Thane View Post
                            Hello, I'm new on this forum, and I were led here through my searchings of Nikola Tesla, and his Tesla Generator, since I'm searching for information, self teachings, and truth about the Alternative Renewable energy, and the conspiracies surrounding these important ideas.

Now I'm just rushing to a question with no prior knowledge or advanced electrical skills, and I only read half of the threads on this Topic, sorry.
                            But I saw your Anti Gravity Experiment, and noticed the alien aircraft recordings at the end.

But here's my question: Is it correct to assume, that by using your demonstration in the opposite way, you could potentially have the recipe for creating a "UFO"? :-)

I apologise if I'm completely wrong, or making it sound too simple, but bare with me. I'm still a 'Noob'

Hello Thane,

I read You have researched Nikola Tesla...so there may be a chance you have glanced at his Extra Terrestrial side...and also to His Anti-gravity development.
                            If You also read and see video demonstrations from John Hutchison, will also find a lot of info there related to UFO's, Anti-gravity and Electromagnetic Fields..
                            And related to my latest video...that is not the "Real" Anti-Gravity manifestation as it is conceived by our sciences...but an 'Effect' of Electromagnetic Field that develops into a levitation of magnetic materials...

Anti-Gravity develops in ANY object, no matter its composition, however electromagnetic fields are very closely related to anti gravity.

The UFO at the end images are from the Jerusalem UFO on Jan 2011...there were many different angles views from different points...they say it was a big movie to be produced...coming soon to a theater near you...it never happened. And I, particularly believe it was a completely real event.

Milliseconds before the UFO departed in a speed beyond our technical development, it flashed a couple of times...All witnesses videos (synchronized) show exact same timings on the strobes and vertical take off...

I have been working on Radiant Energy for quite a while...and it may be 'pure coincidence' that the Anti-Gravity effect only comes up, stronger, at very high peaks of Load output...which I use Lights...

That's the reason why I showed those clips there...
                            I leave it to the mind of the viewer to judge according to his knowledge...

P.D: I have no idea if that would be a 'recipe' to make a UFO...

Thanks for your comment.

Cheers

Ufopolitics

Comment

• Hi all

@Ufopolitics
                              Thanks for sharing your experiences, are very interesting.

I've been playing with Alexkor chargers circuits (http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...tml#post188133)

I have read all pages of this post. I put the second diode on the coil and noticed a voltage reading that I find it curious.

Multimeter in 1000v DC-Hv, no load in output coil. Probe + in cathode of the collector diode.

Probe - in cathode of the 2º diode (coil to positive bat) = 396v
                              Probe - in anode of the 2º diode (coil to positive bat) = 401v

Adjusting the pulse width changes the output voltage reaching 500v. Over the range tested observed the same difference of 4-5 volts.

My next step is to replicate Ufopolitics first experiment. I hope not to bore you with the doubts.

Attached Files
                              Last edited by torpex; 04-12-2012, 03:40 PM. Reason: image added
                              Regards
                              http://Cacharreo.com.es/foro

Comment

• ufopolitics have you tried two toroid magnets inside the coil in opposition mode, will it expel one or hold both inside?
                                DEFINING RE FIELD (Part II) EM ANTIGRAVITY EFFECT - YouTube
                                Half of the Answer is knowing the right Question

Comment

Working...
                                X