No announcement yet.

My Motors got me to Tap into Radiant Energy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi folks, well I am back to ufos setup to try and run a cfl, since I had good luck with the joule ringer 2.0, thought I would see what luck I will have with the double diode setup.
    I'm running some battery charging tests to start with using a salvaged n-channel mosfet STP80NE06 from a rc electric plane speed control, though it is a low voltage mosfet, it has a .01 ohm Rds.
    using 555 timer for pulses.
    I have other mosfets to try, though this one seems to working good for the battery charging tests using 12 volt battery to charge 12 volt battery for now.
    And just using the primary coil off a medium size transformer, will use a better coil setup later.
    peace love light
    tyson

Comment

• Power source

Originally posted by torpex View Post
      Hi all,

@ZeropointEnergy
      The video is very interesting and the light of neon looks very good. I have not tried with so low frequencies. What is your power source?

Hey Torpex,

The power source was the 14AH SLAB seen in the YT clip as I hooked up the Green gator clip. Any 12V PSU would work fine if any are wondering and I used a 7AH SLAB but was over the C20 rate. What do you use for you input power source battery or PSU?. I used 6V to test the input signal was working, then increased to 12V to obtain plasma in the neons to record/document.

I'm still waiting on parts to make the complete circuit and just playing around with the neons watching the plasma dances
      (I'm going to make another PMW circuit, leaving my working model set up and use more MOSFET's in parallel. Have made this work with a bifilar coil, NPN transitor and compare if MOSFET's obtain more Radiant in my test circuit.)

It does charge batteries and when I place another 12V SLAB on the output it raised from 12.95 to 13.33V in less than a min, thus proof of concept is achieved that is charged with the Radiantly induced inductive spike.

UPDATE:

The neons start the plasma on each leg at between 17-21Hz and when I increase to over 30Hz the Radiant produces the red/white flashes as the plasma reaches it max potential.
      Diodes at the output side obtain the higher frequencies as shown by UFO. However, my frequencies are different values of, input = 45Hz on scope (45-50Hz of my DDM on the hot side of the diode) and the cold side of the diode is 93Hz

I have found that the amazing bright flashes generated by the neons will dissapate after a few mins and only appear on the legs of the neon. My conclusion is the plasma arcs are damaging the material in the neon and thus reducing the conductive path between the neon legs/glass bulb.

UFO!!

Did you see my YT clip, or message asking about this anomoly and I have been waiting a year for someone to openly discuss these Radiant effects, I have more if you wish to indulge me and answer my burning questions
      I have many pictures that contain Radiant anomolies from my experimenting.

Regards
      Zero
      Last edited by ZeropointEnergy; 05-17-2012, 03:01 PM.

Comment

• Work ethic

Originally posted by bobfrench@fastmail.fm View Post
        UFO and everyone,

Thank you for everything. I am not much of an inventor and I don't know much about electronis, but I am one heck of an innovator. So I am grateful to Cinan, Mad Scientist, Torpex, Dana and especially UFO for all the fine information that has mad it possible for me to participate in this great adventure.

Thank you!

I am having fun.

Bob
        Hey Bob,

I have seen what you build on Monopole 2-3 groups and I respect your work ethic that you place in your experiments, like the C-Bat DVD for example
        You have attacked this circuit full stream ahead since Dana told us about this on BM2 and I will make the circuit you posted when the parts finally arrive

I only finished reading this thread a day after you and your progress to the top is inspiration to me all to hurry up, obtain the same results and not to feel too lazy. I'm excited that we are analysing the fundermentals of where the Radiant energy is appearing in our loads and the best methodology to harvest it for our daily uses.

Can you please try something with your CFL for me? Dial back the frequency until the Radiant is just appearing and then increase by the frequency by few Hertz at a time untill 100% brilliance. Waiting impatiently so can try this myself with the completed circuit

Regards
        Zero

Comment

• Many Thanks to All!!

Hello to All,

I want to thank you all for just being here and posting your results, your doubts and your curiosity to know more...
          I want to thank Mad Scientist for bringing such a great and simple circuit that could be modified to work even with Dual Anti-Phase Oscillations based on the LM339 (Dual LM393)...

@Bob French: Now that you have built the circuit with this chip (LM339), there are legs loose that could be wired to obtain pulses "On The Other Side" also, the Positive channel...the post from Mad Scientist where He displays it, is after the one you have mentioned, and that is because I ask him if it could be possible Anti-Phase there...

Dual Pulsing of both channels leaves more room open for Radiant to flow back, creating a more organized traffic network...however we have to make it more robust still.

However, I also find the N-Channel Oscillator as a very robust one, as to stand the heavy kick backs from Radiant basically when controlling a Motor or a Heavy and low resistance Coil.

@Cinan: Based on Bob's Circuit arrangement using an LM339, We could figure a way to build Anti-Phase with just N-Channels (I know it is a pain to deal with Positive Channel Mosfet's, as you have written before...besides many problems they have, Spec's never reach the ones from N-Channels, and are too expensive)
          In a BLDC Controller, are used only N-Channels, however, they output a Negative and Positive signal out, by deriving between the two Banks of Drains can be obtained the "Mirror Phase" at identical times.
          I know the system will work much better with MOSFET's Drivers, however, by now, let's try to keep it simple...(That is my opinion) and use as many MOSFET's as the LM339 allows to drive, till we have a very accurate oscillator circuit, then we could go "at large".
          The System could also be improved with Opto-Isolators from Gate to low voltage signals, Isolating them from Drain-Source flow, allowing higher voltage peaks to excite coil...but like Mosfet's Drivers...let's leave it for further analysis...

The reason I am writing all this, is because I know, there is a point - Once We have Radiant In- that we can keep Her very robust at Peak Levels, while just maintaining a Minimum Pulse from our side...
          With Bob's adapt, we could play by reducing the Duty Cycle (He has done it to very low levels [@ 8-13%], and still obtaining Heavy Radiant Flow)...this is exactly what we are looking for!!

This is the way I have observed and seen how Radiant works...
          Once we get Her in...She will thrive to keep up, and even balance her Field according to Loads connected!!...even if we lower our magnetic field strength (by lowering duty cycle reduces our T-On times, so there is much less energy spent at our end, and leaving "more room" for Radiant to enter) ...playing with this fact would be our complete success...We must find the Minimum Required Pulses on our side to still keep Radiant In Robust ways...
          I have thought of very spaced apart pulses (by larger times off or low levels duty cycles), but of Higher Peak Voltage levels to compensate-balance the Magnetic Fields Resonance.

By writing all this I do not want you to deviate from Bob French's great testings and set-up , so going FIRST by His Circuit and replicating-obtaining this great results yourselves at your end, is a primary factor to start developing into higher concepts.
          But to keep in mind all I have written for future testing and experiments.

Warm Regards to All

Ufopolitics
          Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• Welcome back Sky Watcher!!

Originally posted by SkyWatcher View Post
            Hi folks, well I am back to ufos setup to try and run a cfl, since I had good luck with the joule ringer 2.0, thought I would see what luck I will have with the double diode setup.
            I'm running some battery charging tests to start with using a salvaged n-channel mosfet STP80NE06 from a rc electric plane speed control, though it is a low voltage mosfet, it has a .01 ohm Rds.
            I have other mosfets to try, though this one seems to working good for the battery charging tests using 12 volt battery to charge 12 volt battery for now.
            And just using the primary coil off a medium size transformer, will use a better coil setup later.
            peace love light
            tyson

Hello SkyWatcher!!

A pleasure to see you around here again!!

Wish you the best of luck to get your set-up running and successfully !!

Regards

Ufopolitics
            Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• Welcome Larry Ross!!

Originally posted by larryross View Post
              First I want to say a great big THANK YOU to UFO for this thread. I am new to this forum and just found this thread. You are covering exactly what I have been looking for. Eager to learn what you have done. It is very generous of you to share your hard work with us.

This is the most interesting thread on this subject I have ever read. It was very annoying at the beginning when Framhand and some of the others tried to wast everyone's time with their ignorance. When I got to your post where you said you were going to leave this thread I almost had a heart attack (he can't do that I thought) so I jumped ahead to see if you did. I am so glad you were able to see those guys for what they were and continued. Well back to where I left off to get caught up.

Again thanks.

Regards
              Larry

LarryRoss!!

Thanks for your comments!

You made me laugh! ...the way you wrote that post!!...very "vivid" description of your readings...

Well, I am very glad that you have found this thread interesting...and it was what you were looking for...

You know...the reality is that those guys who were criticizing my work...questioning my knowledge and so on...have contributed somehow -in a great way, I may say- to grow in me much stronger desires to reach my destination point-goals...So, in the end, I am really very glad they'd show up here...

Therefore I Thanks Them All!!

I have dealt with many skeptics, many pessimistic opinions during all my life...and They All have done a great job making me stronger to Prove otherwise...to a point I have started to "Enjoy the Process"...

Cheers and a warm Welcome Larry!!

Ufopolitics

Comment

• I just wanted thank you for the warm welcome and state your generosity is only out done by your kindness and understanding.
                I should be as big a man as you.

Also was wondering if you had started your motor and generator thread yet?

Regards
                Larry

Originally posted by Ufopolitics View Post
                LarryRoss!!

Thanks for your comments!

You made me laugh! ...the way you wrote that post!!...very "vivid" description of your readings...

Well, I am very glad that you have found this thread interesting...and it was what you were looking for...

You know...the reality is that those guys who were criticizing my work...questioning my knowledge and so on...have contributed somehow -in a great way, I may say- to grow in me much stronger desires to reach my destination point-goals...So, in the end, I am really very glad they'd show up here...

Therefore I Thanks Them All!!

I have dealt with many skeptics, many pessimistic opinions during all my life...and They All have done a great job making me stronger to Prove otherwise...to a point I have started to "Enjoy the Process"...

Cheers and a warm Welcome Larry!!

Ufopolitics

Comment

• New Thread

Originally posted by bobfrench@fastmail.fm View Post
                  UFO,

Please start a new thread so that this one can stay focused on Step 1.

I will post results from yesterday when I charged batteries.. don't have time till this afternoon.

Bob
                  Yep! Great idea and I can hardly wait to see where it goes from here... I ordered my parts today and should have them Monday at the latest... I have some of Bob's ParaCore material (I sure would love to get some more Bob! Hint! hint! ) and will be using that in my coil...

@Ufopolitics, Thank you for sharing your videos and findings with us! I'm really looking forward to working with this setup!

Best regards to all,

Luther
                  Last edited by LutherG; 05-18-2012, 02:59 AM.
                  Electrostatic charges manipulating magneto-gravitic streams...

Comment

• Latest test

Hello UFO etal,

I work long hours on Tuesday, wednesday, and Thursday, so I get little else done including answering e-mail, etc. Sorry.

The hand drawn circuit has one wrong wire. Dana is about finished computerizing it and as soon as it is proofed we will be posting it for everyone.

My latest test has not had good results yet as I started with batteries that weren't charged up enough to do what I was trying to do (which was simialr to the other battery charging we did Monday). So nothing to add yet. I'm short on charged batteries at the moment. I think I can use some other larger batteries to continue this test.

Dana has given me a good suggestion on coating the carbon fiber (using tiny heatshink). I will look into this soon. He may have another source for the ParaCore, which I will test to see if it it the equivalent of my material. If so, this will make it easier to obtain, as my source is far away and a little dificult to deal with.

UFO, ParaCore can be made into any shape by molding it. It is apower (sort of like fine dirt) and can be easily mixed with glue/resin/epoxy/etc. This may be much easier than having it machined. I used a water soluble adhesive/sealer which I mix 50/50 with water and added only a very little bit to wet the ParaCore. I made a "dry pack" mixture to obtain as dense a core as possible (glue/etc add now value, only hold it togther). Since I was putting this in a plastic spool I didn't need much adhesive involved. UFO, I don't know what shapes you have in mind, but we can make simple molds. Designing molds for a mahinist to make will be no prblem if needed.

UFO, you described making a coil that will go inside the "monster" coil I have. Expound a little, if you would, on what is suposed to happen ith it. Does it produce a power source also?

I'm tired. I'll get to it tomorrow.

Joy to you all,

Bob

Comment

• UFO,

The more that I do this stuff the more I get the feeling that once we understand what's really needed we may find that the parameters for the coils, voltage, and frequency are not overly critical.

I hope that the CF coil will also boost things significantly. I want to try this very soon.

I need to try the brushed motor too. That will be cool. Ha, ha.

Torpex,

I used three 12v bats in series for both banks. 1 to 1 ratio. Seemed to work pretty well.

All,

We (Dana and I) will have the corrected circuit (I had drawn an extra line, not good) available very soon and then will come out with a board for easy building. We will also be able to supply modifications for building larger units, etc.

Bob

Comment

• Originally posted by SkyWatcher View Post
                        Hi folks, well I am back to ufos setup to try and run a cfl, since I had good luck with the joule ringer 2.0, thought I would see what luck I will have with the double diode setup.
                        peace love light
                        tyson
                        Skywatcher,

How have your battery charging tests been doing? I have only done a couple with this system and have used only 36v. But I would like to try 12v if it works. I'm limited on battery power and am off grid, so recharging them is a pain at this time.

Bob

Comment

• Hi all,

@ZeropointEnergy
                          Thank you for your reply. I use 7AH SLAB for 12v testing and car batteries for 36v, I prefer not to use psu.
                          I have also tried to charge batteries, but I consider the increment that I see that he is due to the high voltage of the peaks. My better ratio (input/output) hovers around the 80 %.

Originally posted by ZeropointEnergy View Post
                          I have found that the amazing bright flashes generated by the neons will dissapate after a few mins and only appear on the legs of the neon. My conclusion is the plasma arcs are damaging the material in the neon and thus reducing the conductive path between the neon legs/glass bulb.
                          I also believe the same as you. I have also seen a curious effect, 2 violet parallel and constant lines (without arcs) between neon's legs and the plasma. My neon already shows signs of being deteriorated, the glass is blackened.

The new coil is done, I already have tried it. Drain current decreased of 390mA to 290mA.
                          Something rare happens with my oscillator and the range of frequency, I have to investigate it.

Bad news:
                          My calculations of input/output give me 85-95% performance.

I have tried with a filament bulb of 40w-220v and I can light it, but rising the input over the 40w.

Regards
                          http://Cacharreo.com.es/foro

Comment

• Originally posted by bobfrench@fastmail.fm View Post
                            I used three 12v bats in series for both banks. 1 to 1 ratio. Seemed to work pretty well.
                            Thank you for your reply. Ratio is very good, current drain?.
                            I only have tried to charging with 12v and my ratio is 80%.

I believe that I try to adjust from the point of view of the hot electricity and I do not drive very well the cold side.

Regards
                            http://Cacharreo.com.es/foro

Comment

• Still trying to get caught up.

Hello UFO
                              I am still trying to get caught up and only on page #9 (too many spring outdoor projects). I have a question... I hope it hasn't already been addressed, if so please guide me to the page range where it is discussed. My question is... I can see and understand the diodes blocking the hot side current during the initial hot side voltage/current rise, but the diodes do nothing against the current generated by the collapse of the magnetic field on the primary coil which will be in the opposite direction, but in the same direction as the radiant current and this hot current will not be isolated from the cold side by the diodes. I am sure I am missing something so clarification would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance
                              Regards
                              Larry

Comment

• Hi folks, Hi bob, It seems to be charging well so far, I am using a 13.8 volt power supply for now.
                                The mosfet is stone cold, so that part of it is working good, I have been charging 12 volt, 7ah, sla batteries and AA nimh cells.
                                Not sure yet, what tests I should be running or what results I should be looking for, if anything for now, I am glad I am able to use these salvaged mosfets, since I fried most of my supply of bipolar transistors already, hehe.
                                I will be trying to light up a non-modified cfl next and see what kind of efficiency I can get.
                                peace love light
                                tyson

Comment

Working...
                                X