My Motors got me to Tap into Radiant Energy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi Ufo and all,

I have just made a video of my setup with a cfl.
    It can be seen here Ufopolitics Project Replication with cfl. by netica. Video 1 - YouTube

These pic's are some snapshots of the video.

netica

snapshot 6.jpgsnapshot 4.jpgsnapshot 3.jpgsnapshot 5.jpg

Comment

• John,

Thank you so much. My journey into these circuits has been quite an education and having resources like this is fantastic. I feel that we are closing in on OU energy production that will actually be of practical use for the few that really need it now and the many that will eventually.

Thanks again for your contribution.

Bob

Comment

• Great work John Stone!!

Originally posted by JohnStone View Post
        Hi All,
        here you find my documentation for my PWM generator.
        I hesitated to post this doc because I want nobody to be confused by just another setup. On the other hand some of you are not happy with your attempt.
        Others please read and learn and don't feel seduced to jump to this setup.
        Questions welcome
        Hello John!

Excellent work!!

Very well detailed, explained and presented.

Thanks much!

Regards

Ufopolitcs
        Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• Excellent work Netica!

Originally posted by Netica View Post
          Hi Ufo and all,

I have just made a video of my setup with a cfl.
          It can be seen here Ufopolitics Project Replication with cfl. by netica. Video 1 - YouTube

These pic's are some snapshots of the video.

netica

[ATTACH]11508[/ATTACH][ATTACH]11509[/ATTACH][ATTACH]11510[/ATTACH][ATTACH]11511[/ATTACH]

Hello Netica,

I am very glad you finally got it to work for you!

It works great, nice video!
          My suggestion would be to show measurements, Input versus Output there...in voltage and amps if possible, please!

And for some reason I did not see you "accelerating" to full blast...your set-up and the sound of oscillator tells me you could go "faster"...some more humming ..., you've got a nice Ferrari there, hit the pedal

Nice set up Netica, and I am glad you've got it

Regards

Ufopolitics
          Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• Hello Bob!!

Originally posted by bobfrench@fastmail.fm View Post
            John,

Thank you so much. My journey into these circuits has been quite an education and having resources like this is fantastic. I feel that we are closing in on OU energy production that will actually be of practical use for the few that really need it now and the many that will eventually.

Thanks again for your contribution.

Bob

Long time no hear from you Bob!
            Nice to see you back!
            We will get there Bob...very soon...

Regards

Ufopolitics

Comment

• Hi Ufo and all,

This is a video of my setup running a DC brushed motor.
              It can be seen here Ufopolitics Project Replication with DC brushed motor. by netica. Video 2 - YouTube

netica

Comment

• Hi Netica

Excellent demonstration.
                I've noticed that phenomenon in my setup as well:
                When loading the motor the input current doesn't go up!
                Ideal conditions to hook up a generator now ;]

I wonder what is the torque at this input power level compared to normal operation conditions using straight DC.

Check out this essential clip:
                Free Energy - Ismael Aviso Electric Car Secret - Coil Shorting
                Last edited by kEhYo77; 06-17-2012, 11:20 AM.
                “ THE PERSON WHO SAYS IT CANNOT BE DONE SHOULD NOT INTERRUPT THE PERSON DOING IT ! ”

Comment

• DC Motor

Hi Netica and all,
                  Great video, I believe that motor is one of those old tape drive 2 brushs at 90 degrees to each other. If I am correct about the motor ID, under normal conditions you might be looking at 5 to 10 amps continuous current under load, and several times that for short periods. Now Netica, we all know you run it on much less with our setups, so cut loose, spill the beans, please tell us how well you are doing with the amps thing. Also thank you for the video as it reminded us all about the caps. I have been having startup and turnoff surges to deal with, with no caps.
                  Dana
                  "Today's scientist have substituted mathematics for experiments and they wander off through equation after equation and eventually build a structure which has no relation to reality."
                  Nikola Tesla

Comment

• PS

Netica
                    That motor should be about 1/3 to 1/2 Hp depending on shaft diameter of 1/2 inch to 5/8 inch. If shaft is 3/8 it could also be 1/3Hp. This may be of some help with torque. I agree, its generator time......
                    Dana
                    "Today's scientist have substituted mathematics for experiments and they wander off through equation after equation and eventually build a structure which has no relation to reality."
                    Nikola Tesla

Comment

• Excellent video on Motor!

Originally posted by Netica View Post
                      Hi Ufo and all,

This is a video of my setup running a DC brushed motor.
                      It can be seen here Ufopolitics Project Replication with DC brushed motor. by netica. Video 2 - YouTube

netica
                      Hello Netica,

Great video!...now you did accelerated that Ferrari really good!!...

Good demonstration that Amperage drops incredibly low (compared to factory OEM), while maintaining very high torque and RPM's..

That is a great motor to make some more demo's on my coming set-up...Could you get an extra one the same exact type?...see if you could get it...you will need it for a future replication.

Regards

Ufopolitics

Comment

• Hello KEhYo77

Originally posted by kEhYo77 View Post
                        Hi Netica

Excellent demonstration.
                        When loading the motor the input current doesn't go up!
                        Ideal conditions to hook up a generator now ;]

I wonder what is the torque at this input power level compared to normal operation conditions using straight DC.

Check out this essential clip:
                        Free Energy - Ismael Aviso Electric Car Secret - Coil Shorting

Hello KEhYo77

May I ask which set up, Aviso's or Mine?

Good video, you have a point there, shorting out the Coil...However, I do not agree that is "the secret" of what we are all looking for here, or doing through my set-up.
                        The Mosfet's are NOT shorting out the Coil (at least in my set-up), But, MOSFET's are just switching the Coil On-Off, that is it.

By shorting out the Coil, you will brake the Symmetry, and gain a sudden surge or rush of energy detained in those shorting times, however, the system will draw back -after surge- more than it outputted at surge, to bring back its equilibrium...that's all...no big gain, and not collecting from the "medium" either...
                        The "Secret" exist in letting that Coil "idle" by itself alone, OPEN, no Input at all, but being able to collect those "Off Times" currents, like we are all doing here with my set-up.

That Motor Netica is running with My Set-Up, is doing it with just this "extra currents" at Off Times...it is what Physics call C EMF or Back EMF in a Symmetric brushed Motor...Now, here are not present the Two Opposed Currents, but just one...If We could look at the brushes inside that motor (we can not see it 'cause the motor is closed, I have done it with open motor set up) will notice it has little to almost no arcing in its commutator-brushes contacts. The Motor should also be running much cooler than with normal Hot electricity.

Now, remember this Set-Up of mine, came out of a previous existing Motor-Generator arrangement.

Now, this is not the "end" of this set-up, just adding an extra coil to a brushed motor and getting a great performance...we are still loosing Energy in that "extra" magnetic field being wasted inside that coil... ...So...what about using that coil or even a bigger one as the Stator of that same motor?...We could even put it around the magnets and enhance the field magnetic strength.

I have done it both ways, wrapping the coil around magnets and just using My Coil as Stator. It works awesome... even with a fiberglass core...no steel required. We are using a type of current that does not requires heavy steel cores to output a great electromagnetic power.
                        The Stators could be "pulsed" also, and NOT run them "Linearly" like must Symmetric Motor Generators do...

Now running a Symmetric Generator will bring the drag that we do not need at all...however, it will run it great...but that's not the end either...or what we are really looking for to reach Over Unity.

Both Machines must be Asymmetrical, then the System will be balanced out... and we get to win this game that our Classic Physics has hidden for so long...for the benefit of all.

Regards

Ufopolitics

Comment

• @Ufopolitics

For now the setup is arranged like yours.

A have a DC motor (you can see it in the video behind the multimeter) and I tested it a bit too...

The Mosfet's are NOT shorting out the Coil (at least in my set-up), But, MOSFET's are just switching the Coil On-Off, that is it.
                          I know. This setup is just a first stage for me to get even more power out
                          by shorting the coil at peaks just for the duration of the peek at max.

By shorting out the Coil I mean to pulse it (disturb the EM field around the coil) and let it idle and oscillate, just like You say, and then do minute shorts at peaks of those idling oscillations that create potential difference between coil's ends. If done right it won't dampen those. Shorting coil at sine wave peaks is not reflective to the source as if there was no Lenz present, and I believe it IS the "secret" to get solid state Air Core OU device.

Pozdrawiam

Cheers.
                          Last edited by kEhYo77; 06-17-2012, 04:21 PM.
                          “ THE PERSON WHO SAYS IT CANNOT BE DONE SHOULD NOT INTERRUPT THE PERSON DOING IT ! ”

Comment

• Wow so this this is an actual free energy OU device that can run itself. I have been looking all over the place thinking I found such a device and at the last second I realize its all a lie, but finally an actual real deal device is here! Are you or do you have instructions on how to build an exact replica?

Comment

• Nice Motor!

Originally posted by kEhYo77 View Post
                              @Ufopolitics

For now the setup is arranged like yours.

A have a DC motor (you can see it in the video behind the multimeter) and I tested it a bit too...

I know. This setup is just a first stage for me to get even more power out
                              by shorting the coil at peaks just for the duration of the peek at max.

By shorting out the Coil I mean to pulse it (disturb the EM field around the coil) and let it idle and oscillate, just like You say, and then do minute shorts at peaks of those idling oscillations that create potential difference between coil's ends. If done right it won't dampen those. Shorting coil at sine wave peaks is not reflective to the source as if there was no Lenz present, and I believe it IS the "secret" to get solid state Air Core OU device.

Pozdrawiam

Cheers.
                              That is a nice Motor there, different!
                              I did not get to see the pic before...
                              It is not a typical structure, seems like a slow clock or step motor type, except for the input of just two wires...huge commutators (meaning in diameter...) . Rotor fields (poles I call them) are smaller than comm elements...

Good motor to experiment!

Cheers

Ufopolitics

Comment

• Originally posted by Ufopolitics View Post
                                That is a nice Motor there, different!
                                I did not get to see the pic before...
                                It is not a typical structure, seems like a slow clock or step motor type, except for the input of just two wires...huge commutators (meaning in diameter...) . Rotor fields (poles I call them) are smaller than comm elements...

Good motor to experiment!
                                I like it too. I just did a quick cleanup of the commutators.
                                It is a high torque motor rated 28V 2.8A 0.85 FT. LBS
                                It is slow in general but on those radiant HF impulses it runs a lot faster than it normally would.
                                It is a military grade. I think it came from an airplane or something, very good condition, windings encased in clear epoxy.

Thanks.
                                Last edited by kEhYo77; 06-17-2012, 06:11 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X