My Motors got me to Tap into Radiant Energy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @African
    Most of us are using photo bucket to post photos directly to the posts. Available for free at photobucket.com. Once you have an account with them you can upload your photos to the site and then get a link and post the link and the photo will show up when your post is uploaded to the thread.

Cheers

Garry

Comment

• Thanks Garry

GChilders

Thanks going to do it now

Regards

Comment

• Hi everyone,

I have been reading this thread for a week (skipped most of it towards the last 20 pages) and don't even know where to start !!

First of all, THANK YOU, ALL OF YOU ! Thank you for committing SO MUCH time and energy to this project, to explain, help troubleshoot, propose brilliant new ideas, take a scientific approach, work as a team, and I wouldn't stop for a while if I was to list everything...

I can't believe this went from such a simple circuit as shown by UFO wayu way back in the first thread, up to here :O

I have been dreaming about the thing, understanding the principles, and learned a TREMENDOUS amount of basics in between, coming from an almost non existent background. Programming and data monitoring is just way too much for me to grasp right now.

Somehow it all connects to sacred geometry, resonance, frequencies, DNA, etc.
        Toroid is the shape of the Earth gravity field, I have read on pyramids acting as giant capacitors, ley lines doing the same sort of things at critical points, using water in a similar way as the electrons to create energy...

My understanding is very limited, I cannot unfortunately experiment or reproduce these results as I am also poor student, so funds are tight. I cannot wait to see you guys coming up with something "final", or a working prototypes.
        If I may just throw a humble and in no way evidenced thing in here, I was thinking about crystals as a medium between the "aether" and this world, with perhaps some propeties that would be useful to harness/direct /whatever HER in the circuit you are building. It seems to me that this could perhaps have its place, although I have no idea how. Just my 2 cents.

Keep up the work, I admire your relentless passion and drive, humanity needs you

Comment

• Originally posted by Aaron View Post
          I just saw this: RADIANT FREE ENERGY - YouTube

Not sure if this is part 2: MANKIND BIGGEST DECEPTIONS:FREE ENERGY SEIZED - YouTube but youtube removed it for music copyright violation. Looking forward to seeing it.
          F... them all that copyright!

Comment

• Originally posted by VictorS_ View Post
            F... them all that copyright!
            Hello Victor,

No sweat my friend...We got our own servers and you could watch full video at link below:

http://ufopolitics.com/mankind-biggest-deceptions

However, that is not the Second Part of Free Energy...If you are interested there are other videos on YT following that one:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TYOwKkNs4lk

And...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XyD0BM95kus

Enjoy...

Regards

Ufopolitics
            Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• Hello Sir John Stone, Hello to All!

Hello Sir John Stone, Hello to All!

First, I hope, John, everything is well with your family!

Second, if you could review the post link below:

http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...tml#post245420

And now my question:

This IC: SDC276 (As there are other similar ones around)

[IMG][/IMG]

FUNCTION:

The SDC276 is an integrated circuit which includes Hall sensor and output drive circuits. It’s widely used in 2-phase brushless DC motor and fan. It’s composed of power reverse protection circuit, high stable voltage regulator, Hall voltage generator, a differential amplifier, Schmitt trigger and open collector output (DO, DOB).

When the south pole magnetic field is close to the IC marking surface and the magnetic flux density higher than operate point (BOP), the DO pin output will turn ON and the DOB pin output will turn OFF. When the north pole magnetic field close to the IC marking surface until the magnetic flux density higher than release point (BRP), the DO pin output will turn OFF and the DOB pin output will turn ON.
              Is there a possibility to get from their negative drive signals...to excite some bigger and stiffer N-Chanel FET's Gates through some "magic" you can make happen through, say some Optoelectronic FET Driving circuit?

The point is...this Sensor IC's capabilities...are mostly designed to 36 V Max Drive...not over that voltage, and of course, not to stand HER spikes when talking about more robust Machines-Coils-Pairs...

So, if we could build a simple and compact but safe way to utilize this IC as the low side signaling-positioning sensor...then transfer through robust N channel FET's in charge of taking the burden of HV Spikes to drive Higher Machines...would be awesome...

Warm Regards

Ufopolitics
              Last edited by Ufopolitics; 12-03-2013, 12:12 AM.
              Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• Beyond Nikola Tesla

Hello all,

This is exciting...This circuit already offers a way to produce great off times...We are venturing into the future with the ideas of radiant in mind. We are embarking on some pretty awesome stuff! It would be great if we could develop some type of PLL circuitry to get the phases locked, Detune one side and maybe create an AM oscillation inside the core to increase radiant output? Just an idea I have been thinking of.

Heres a reference:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rFyh6L51q5w#t=327

Originally posted by Ufopolitics View Post
                Hello Sir John Stone, Hello to All!

First, I hope, John, everything is well with your family!

Second, if you could review the post link below:

http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...tml#post245420

And now my question:

This IC: SDC276 (As there are other similar ones around)

[IMG][/IMG]

FUNCTION:

Is there a possibility to get from their negative drive signals...to excite some bigger and stiffer N-Chanel FET's Gates through some "magic" you can make happen through, say some Optoelectronic FET Driving circuit?

The point is...this Sensor IC's capabilities...are mostly designed to 36 V Max Drive...not over that voltage, and of course, not to stand HER spikes when talking about more robust Machines-Coils-Pairs...

So, if we could build a simple and compact but safe way to utilize this IC as the low side signaling-positioning sensor...then transfer through robust N channel FET's in charge of taking the burden of HV Spikes to drive Higher Machines...would be awesome...

Warm Regards

Ufopolitics

Comment

• Hi Ufuo @ ALL,
                  sorry being absent some time. My wife fell on terrace and broke her upper arm bone . That's life. Now the "bone plumbers" screwed her bones together and she's out of order now.....
                  Thanks for your new disclosure. I am glad we approach to outrunner as it is far more easy for mechanical analphabets like me.
                  As far I understand your requirements you are not pleased with this IC being able to run below 20V / 300mA only. You require a power driver.

For first approach:
                  Add a pullup resistor at each output and then connect them to the gate of a suitable FET each. Please note: the polarity is reversed now compared to DO / DOB.
                  For protection I recommend a zener diode from drain to gate (just like shown in the data sheet of SDC276 or at monster driver.

The FET will switch off relatively fast - good for radiant.
                  ON edge will be somewhat slow and could cause heat.

And of course we can add a nead FET driver starting with NE555 up to Micrel driver out of monster driver. In the end real monsters can do the job for severe machines as well.

Please correct me if I got your requirement wrong.
                  JS
                  Last edited by JohnStone; 12-05-2013, 09:05 PM.
                  Experts spend hours a day in order to question their doing while others stopped thinking feeling they were professionals.

Comment

• Sorry about your Wife, friend!

Originally posted by JohnStone View Post
                    Hi Ufuo @ ALL,
                    sorry being absent some time. My wife fell on terrace and broke her upper arm bone . That's life. Now the "bone plumbers" screwed her bones together and she's out of order now.....
                    Thanks for your new disclosure. I am glad we approach to outrunner as it is far more easy for mechanical analphabets like me.
                    As far I understand your requirements you are not pleased with this IC being able to run below 20V / 300mA only. You require a power driver.

For first approach:
                    Add a pullup resistor at each output and then connect them to the gate of a suitable FET each. Please note: the polarity is reversed now compared to DO / DOB.
                    For protection I recommend a zener diode from drain to gate (just like shown in the data sheet of SDC276 or at monster driver.

The FET will switch off relatively fast - good for radiant.
                    ON edge will be somewhat slow and could cause heat.

And of course we can add a nead FET driver starting with NE555 up to Micrel driver out of monster driver. In the end real monsters can do the job for severe machines as well.

Please correct me if I got your requirement wrong.
                    JS
                    Hello John,

First, am sorry about your Wife accident!...hope she gets well soon.

Yes, you got it right, not only Voltage wise, but this IC is rated to work with higher than 28 ohms resistance values per Coils to be switched (I already blew one by connecting in parallel P1-P3, and reducing Ohms to 14 point something...)...so, in order to move into bigger, more "beefy" machines we need to drive them at higher Voltages and lower resistances with Ultrafast FET's.

This is not only applicable to outrunners, but also "Inrunners"...must R/C PM Rotors, Three Phase, work with hollow(air) Cores Coils...so sensors could easily be fitted within center core space.

The main purpose would be to make them Four Phase and Up, Six...or more as structure allows...just like the Quad Pulsers and Monster Drivers but in a smaller scale.

I am already building a smaller version with Four Pairs in Asymmetrical Fashion, using Two IC Sensors and respectively Four Filter Caps...On video I only showed it in Two Phase (Half Windings)...or P1 and P2.

Related to driving High End N-Chanel FET's...I had an idea, please let me know if You think it would be practical (I know we must add Diodes...) :

[IMG][/IMG]

Note: Here I have represented just Two Phase, One IC Sensor...but We should have at least Four Phase...or Two of this sets.
                    Also, C1 and C2 are Electrolytic Caps, they are part of small Motor Circuit am working on for testing, (2,2 uF/50V) connected in reverse with Positive towards Output terminals which are negative to energize Coils. Am I right here?

If We add Two small, but fast switchers, PNP Transistors, We could drive the FET's Gates precisely?
                    Or some "Three Legged" fast Opto Transistor, is there something like that, receiving the Base signal transfer to C-E Switch through IR?

Related to the On Time John,...remember it is dictated here by the circumference length of each magnet sweeping IC Sensor in the Triggering magnetic density area.

I believe We could be able, in a near future, to "Fuse/Incorporate" this Concept with the Monster Drivers-Arduino set up You Guys have put together so well...In bigger Brushless Machines

This Structure Design is also Modular, meaning, we could stack them for higher poles config machines, spreading-firing them evenly through the whole 360º.

Warm Regards John

Ufopolitics
                    Last edited by Ufopolitics; 12-07-2013, 01:56 AM.

Comment

• For Reference to other Thread...

Hello John, hello to All,

The above Diagram related to One Driver IC is just a Section of this Post in the other Thread.

Thanks and Regards

Ufopolitics

Comment

• question

Hi Ufopolitics ; please let me know if ,from your knowledge ,is there an easy way to design an windmill type generator,with special configuration coils that will not manifest lenz drag...sorry if ,somehow, this was answered directly or indirectly in your writings ;I didn,t read all the postings ...I think if your asymmetrical windings can be applied to home made generators , this would be more easy to replicate by many others in different shape and dimension using common available parts not just to goo and try to find some motors to rewind them...
                        So the basic is: can your asymetrical windings to be applied to windmill type generators to increase their performance and if yes will manifest the lenz brake this asymmetrical winding applied in aforementioned generators ?

Thank you
                        Mihai

Comment

• Originally posted by Ufopolitics View Post
                          Related to driving High End N-Chanel FET's...I had an idea, please let me know if You think it would be practical (I know we must add Diodes...) :
                          Hi Ufo,
                          OK now I understand the whole extend of your requirement.
                          Unfortunately the circuit above will not work.
                          • It is like operating a push rod being totally floating. The missing link is the GND.
                          • The gates have pullup resistors missing.

@ALL: Before starting in design I want to know preferences in the community. We can reuse monster components or we can use for medium scale some dedicated opto / driver components along small isolated DC/DC PSU. What will be the preference?
                          • It seems to be difficult for some of members to get hold of new componen types.
                          • What will be the maximum voltage for motor power?

I imagine to suggest first a dead simple circuit with dead simple components for hand wiring. We can add some elcitations along PCB layout later on.
                          Will that be OK?

JS
                          Last edited by JohnStone; 12-09-2013, 07:53 AM.
                          Experts spend hours a day in order to question their doing while others stopped thinking feeling they were professionals.

Comment

• Ok, John,, thanks!

Originally posted by JohnStone View Post
                            Hi Ufo,
                            OK now I understand the whole extend of your requirement.
                            Unfortunately the circuit above will not work.
                            • It is like operating a push rod being totally floating. The missing link is the GND.
                            • The gates have pullup resistors missing.
                            Hello and thanks John!
                            Well, it was expected that it did not work... ...I did it just to simulate what I was looking for...and it did its job!...

@ALL: Before starting in design I want to know preferences in the community. We can reuse monster components or we can use for medium scale some dedicated opto / driver components along small isolated DC/DC PSU. What will be the preference?
                            • It seems to be difficult for some of members to get hold of new component types.
                            • What will be the maximum voltage for motor power?

I imagine to suggest first a dead simple circuit with dead simple components for hand wiring. We can add some elcitations along PCB layout later on.
                            Will that be OK?

JS
                            Ok, John, the voltage I plan to use is somewhere in the 12-24 Volts, however, due to spikes from HER...I would figure to play safe around 200-300V.

Right now am working on the Four Poles little motor, but eventually this testings would take me to expand to a 24 Poles I have almost ready to mount in what would be a small UFO Flying RC Disc... ...

Therefore, the smallest and lightest the components could possibly be...the better.

Warm regards

Ufopolitics

Comment

• @ Forum Admin

@ Forum Admin:

Please, could you check all this SPAM above...and besides deleting them...could you make sure you trace their IP's and set them in a "Black List"...so can not do it no more?

Appreciate it and Thanks much!

Regards

Ufopolitics

Comment

• Hello...

Originally posted by sinergicus View Post
                                Hi Ufopolitics ; please let me know if ,from your knowledge ,is there an easy way to design an windmill type generator,with special configuration coils that will not manifest lenz drag...sorry if ,somehow, this was answered directly or indirectly in your writings ;I didn,t read all the postings ...I think if your asymmetrical windings can be applied to home made generators , this would be more easy to replicate by many others in different shape and dimension using common available parts not just to goo and try to find some motors to rewind them...
                                So the basic is: can your asymetrical windings to be applied to windmill type generators to increase their performance and if yes will manifest the lenz brake this asymmetrical winding applied in aforementioned generators ?

Thank you
                                Mihai

Hello Mihai, and Welcome here.

Mihai...or is it "Mihail" (Russian Name)?

Anyways, Mihai, obviously You do have a way to just "Not Fooling Around" don't cha?

You admit have not read my Thread(s)...but no matter what You make your Debut just going to the point right with just "Your First Post"?

Well, am sorry to disappoint you, but nope, have not ever worked in Windmills Generators...sorry about it.

Keep searching...maybe you find something here on this great Forum...or in Tesla's work...or in mine...who knows.

Wish You best of Luck

Ufopolitics

Comment

Working...
                                X