Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Work of Pier Luigi Ighina

Hi folks,

I'm just wondering if anyone has experimented with the devices of Pier Luigi Ighina. Ighina was an Italian researcher who developed a device that contained coils and that acted as a resonator that optimizes living processes and can also remove harmful radiation.

Ighina also had a theory about harnessing the energy that passed between the sun and the earth. He also suggested that matter vibrated at different frequencies and that they also rely on the solar-terrestrial rhythm. More info at
    Pier Luigi Ighina -- magnetic atom

I'm interested in building one of Ighina's devices but I'm not sure how to do this and I'm not sure if they would even work.

Originally posted by telemachus View Post
    Hi folks,

I'm just wondering if anyone has experimented with the devices of Pier Luigi Ighina. Ighina was an Italian researcher who developed a device that contained coils and that acted as a resonator that optimizes living processes and can also remove harmful radiation.

Ighina also had a theory about harnessing the energy that passed between the sun and the earth. He also suggested that matter vibrated at different frequencies and that they also rely on the solar-terrestrial rhythm. More info at
    Pier Luigi Ighina -- magnetic atom

I'm interested in building one of Ighina's devices but I'm not sure how to do this and I'm not sure if they would even work.
    I think we are slowly approaching to this knowledge but it's still a few steps ahead our understanding.

Comment

Working...
    X