X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This may work better:
    http://www.tuks.nl/pdf/Patents/Benitez/GB191514311A.pdf

Comment

• The Benitez stuff works. Ask Matt. Go to the "Use for the Tesla Switch" thread. They spent a lot of time discussing and building. I myself built several.

I posted that link because he was using two batteries in series, a motor, and then caps for the third battery. Almost the exact same configuration we are using for the original 3BGS, and he showed you could run the motor indefinitely. But THIS thread is about the 3BGS. We have a long way to go to perfect it.

Dave
      “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”
      —Bernhard Haisch, Astrophysicist

Comment

• Originally posted by Turion View Post
        I posted that link because he was using two batteries in series, a motor, and then caps for the third battery. Almost the exact same configuration we are using for the original 3BGS, and he showed you could run the motor indefinitely. But THIS thread is about the 3BGS. We have a long way to go to perfect it.
        Hi Dave,

when you say "HE" showed he could run the motor indefinitely, do you mean Matt?

Mario

Comment

• Nope. I mean the guy with the patent I posted.

You'll have to ask Matt about his stuff. I know he shared almost everything at the time on the "Use for the T Switch" thread, but also know he got fed up with folks who tried substituting parts and changing schematics and then complained that it didn't work "like his" and he pulled a lot of stuff down. What he wants to share about all that is up to him. I will only say that the Benitez stuff works.

But there is "works" and there is putting out significant power to do "REAL" work. What may be good enough for some is not good enough for others.

John Bedini's stuff "works", but I have yet to see anyone's house running on it. DOESN'T mean there isn't one. I just haven't seen one.

Dave
          “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”

Comment

• Originally posted by Mario View Post
            Hi Dave,

when you say "HE" showed he could run the motor indefinitely, do you mean Matt?

Mario
            No he means the patent holder..... The most I have done is sustain a 500 watt load for 9 months from 6 12v 100 amp hour batteries. I had to shut it down because I forgot to keep the temperature up in the shop. Cold batts don't act right.
            The patent that Dave shows is flawed, the same way Bedini's drawing of the Bill and Ray Scalar charger is flawed. You switch the caps into series you loose 50% of your power. So you do not switch the cap you switch the batteries. Then you can sustain a load. You also have to take notice of the impedance point of the batteries when sending the power back. If you pass this point and allow the impedance to turn on you loose power to the internal resistance created by your pulse.

Just in case anyone is interested HERE is all the Benitez patents.

Matt

Comment

• Hi Matt, thanks. I've built many scalar switch setups and T-switch variants, I've never been able to sustail a load without the batts slowly going down, even with very efficient switching. Matt when you say
              "You also have to take notice of the impedance point of the batteries when sending the power back. If you pass this point and allow the impedance to turn on you loose power to the internal resistance created by your pulse." can you explain it with other terms, I know what impedance is but not sure what you mean in this case. Thanks

Mario

Comment

• You stick a pulse of power into the battery. That battery has no impedance until you put that power into it and it takes time for the impedance to kick in. Every battery is different. Every battery will tell you when that point is.

Start dumping caps in a battery and look at the wave form across the battery.

Depending on the voltages you are dealing with the info is either vary apparent or very hidden. Look close.

It took me years to find it, on top of learning how to use it. And its valuable, thats all you get.

Matt

Comment

• And when Matt says 500 watts for 9 months he means CONTINUOUSLY, so you figure out how many times over what is supplied by 6 of those 100 amp hour batteries that is. "Free Energy" or not?

I didn't know if Matt would be willing to share all that, but he gave you everything you need to know. He had his unit out in a garage in the winter and that's when the batteries began to go down, so he turned it off. Cold DOES affect these batteries. Like I said. Read the "Use for the Tesla Switch Thread. It is really a long one and John B was posting on there at one time. I have read every word of it, so I don't feel sorry for anyone who wants to take shortcuts.

I have folders on a computer that is not attached to any network where I keep all my files on Energy. And those files are backed up to a second drive also. So I have copies of all Matt's stuff that he has given me over the years...including some that he lost when his computer got hacked and they deleted files. Now why would someone delete his files? Any guesses?

Dave
                  Last edited by Turion; 09-19-2013, 10:13 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matthew Jones View Post
                    You stick a pulse of power into the battery. That battery has no impedance until you put that power into it and it takes time for the impedance to kick in. Every battery is different. Every battery will tell you when that point is.

Start dumping caps in a battery and look at the wave form across the battery.

Depending on the voltages you are dealing with the info is either vary apparent or very hidden. Look close.

It took me years to find it, on top of learning how to use it. And its valuable, thats all you get.

Matt
                    Matt, I've been dumping caps for 6 years now, In all possible manners, from as low as once every 3 seconds (big ones) to up in the Mhz range. I know what the signals look like on the scope, so I think what you mean is: don't let the pulse be too long, just long enough to get the pulse up to about 16 or so volts on the battery, or, just until the pulse has stopped rising on the batt, above that it's lost because the batt impedance is too high. Is this what you mean? (Another thing is the neg spike when you cut the pulse off...)

Mario

Comment

Every battery will tell you when that point is........
                      Matt
                      Well with all that experience and knowledge you still have a hard time reading. This is why I stopped giving everything away. People just want a ready plan and if it does not jive with what they think they know then they will not even take a look. Just keep looking.

Matt

Comment

• Here Mario

Capacitor Discharge Calculation

Look at those times using the ESR of the cap and resistance of the wire and or switch as your resistance. Then look at your cap dump setup and see if you have a long enough period to be able to see anything happen at all. If the battery will respond to your pulse does it even know its getting hit with a pulse?

Go back to the scalar charger..

If your gonna take 100 joules of power out the battery in serial at 24vdc +- do the caps your using hold 100 joules at 24 volt. Does 100 joules make it across to the capacitor?

I Like this thing, they also make a desktop version.

Lotta little things matter.

People always say" I know exactly how to do that?". But do you? Or do you just put things together based on what you have on the shelf?

I am not going over anymore. If your detailed enough you'll find it.

Also please don't feel like I am criticizing you or anything. I am just telling you like it is. I spent a lot of money on this little project before I figured out the little things really do matter. And in fact I had a lot of help that I paid for too.

Back to the 3bgs. Its raining today (first time in four weeks) so I am hoping to get a little progress on it.

Matt

Comment

Well with all that experience and knowledge you still have a hard time reading. This is why I stopped giving everything away. People just want a ready plan and if it does not jive with what they think they know then they will not even take a look. Just keep looking.

Matt
                          Hi Matt, I'm not asking for a ready plan or freebies. Just like you I spent a lot of time and money in these last years doing my experiments. You were talking about the impedance kicking in and I just wanted to know if you meant the following: if you hit a battery with a cap pulse the voltage across the battery will rise in a curve and flatten off, I thought that when the curve reaches that top it is best to kill the pulse as the battery may not absorb the energy from then on anyway and it would be waisted energy. But I way very well be totally off track, I'm open and am not pretending to know anything I'll keep looking.
                          Thanks for sharing the idea of switching the batts instead of the caps, that's a good one! I will try that...

cheers,
                          Mario

Comment

• Matt we posted at the same time, will go over your last post thanks.

Mario

Comment

• Can't wait to see this one:
                              http://peswiki.com/index.php/OS:Johan_Booysen's_Solid_State_Free_Energy_Charger
                              Last edited by Turion; 09-21-2013, 11:49 PM.

Comment

• Understanding 4 Battery Switch as a BGS

First concept: We all know that when two batteries with different voltage/charge is series in a loop the electron/ charge is tend to flow or level on both batteries but it takes time until the two voltage on both batteries are already alike.

Second concept: We all know that 12 volts will begin to charge when the voltage charging it is higher or equal to 18volts (floating voltage). That is a very well know idea this days.

Lastly. I think all people here knows how to parallel and series a batteries.

This is a proposed experiment of newbie like me that has read and understand the set up of Carlos Benitez, which Matt was telling us is very true with the concrete understanding of the concept above. Anyone who can add the information above would be much appreciated.

First we need a 4 Batteries, group them on TWO.

FIRST STAGE:
                                The first group of batteries let say 1 and 2 connect them in a SERIES(24volts) configuration. The second group of batteries let put them as 3 and 4 connect them on a PARALLEL(12volts) configuration.

Then connect the POSITIVE of Series First group to one connection/post of your motor, The NEGATIVE of the of Series First group is directly connected on the NEGATIVE of the Parallel Second Group
                                The POSITIVE of Parallel Second group is going to connect to the other connection of your motor. As we can see on this configuration is the same on the 3BGS which the motor is connected between two Negative or Positive of batteries.

This is what Matt means: Lastly, Monitor the voltage on both series and parallel batteries they tend to moved or flow the charge of the 24 volts to the 12 volts to level there charges of all batteries, when the time reach that the voltage on series and parallel are alike or level voltage( like a water analogy) that is the time to switch the batteries. As Matt confirm SWITCHING the Batteries will only work as he pointed out the Benitez 4 Tesla Battery Switch.

SECOND STAGE:
                                You should alternate( switch configuration) now the two groups, Batteries 1 and 2 in parallel (12volts) configuration, Batteries 3 and 4 in series(24volts) configuration.

The capacity or capacitor should be across the motor post/terminal on what I have understand for now.LOL

The motor on this set up is configured as the High Self Induction Charging Coil and at same time function as Make and Break Switch. If you don't see the picture of how to set up this thing , please refer to the Patent of Benitez( Benitez 1 pdf) linked by Matt on the post above. This is not modification but an improvement of the system on this thread.

This is configuration Tesla use on his submarine boat.This is the power suppy that I am looking for, Thnx very much Matt.

stupifymeow
                                Last edited by stupify12; 09-23-2013, 04:25 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X