This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Testing

Some of you guys think it should be so simple for those of us working on this stuff to just run down to the store and pick up the parts for testing. It isn't. I spent considerable time at Harbir Freight this morning and purchased three DIFFERENT pumps before I got one that would even begin to work in a testing setup. Why you ask? Because the motors in the first two were NOT brushed DC motors. I had to take them out to my car and unpackage them before I could even determine what kind of motor they were. Luckily both included an exploded view of the motor in the schematics. I'm at Lowes right now looking for the meter and various connectors. If they don't have it I will head for Home Depot.

Dave
    Last edited by Turion; 10-17-2013, 06:51 PM.
    “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”
    —Bernhard Haisch, Astrophysicist

Comment

• Neither store had a meter to measure water flow. Will have to order on line. So far I have wasted five hours driving around town and searching for parts to create a test setup. Is it any wonder I just want to say forget it and let people do it for themselves? Or not. What do I care if folks are so lazy they can't be bothered to even try this and see for themselves. It is their loss not mine, because I WILL figure this out and where will THAT leave all those who couldn't be bothered? Yes, I am frustrated. I had other things I needed to get done today.

Dave

Got it ordered despite my ranting
      Last edited by Turion; 10-17-2013, 10:17 PM. Reason: UPFDATE
      “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”

Comment

• How many water can be pumped up 2m height with a Battery 12V 7Ah ?

Hi

I try to calculate the potential energy in a Battery, 12V 7Ah

Formula of potential energy:
        E [Ws] = m [kg] g [m/s2] h [m]

Energy in the Battery:
        12V 7Ah = 84 Wh = 84W 3600s = 302'400 Nm = 302'400 kg m/s2 m

Gravitational constant g = 9.81 m/s2

Height difference of the water being pumped h [m], lets assume 2 m.

How many water can be pumped up 2m height with a Battery 12V 7Ah ?
        My result: m [kg] = 302'400 kg m/s2 m / 9.81 m/s2 / 2m = 15413 kg.

Just want to say that this test could take some time, because it is probably more than 100 gal ?

cubalibre

Comment

• Dave,

"Is it any wonder I just want to say forget it and let people do it for themselves? Or not. What do I care if folks are so lazy they can't be bothered to even try this and see for themselves."
          In my point of view you can't convince anyone, even if you make a good video, post data, etc.. for the skeptics it could still always be faked right? One can only follow directions or plans and prove it to himself in order to believe it, that's why I wouldn't waiste too much time to satisfy someone else's requests, even though I admire you for that.

Mario

Comment

• Originally posted by Turion View Post
            So here is the method. Hook a battery to a DC generator and run it as a motor to see which way it turns. (A highly efficient motor might work as a generator) When you have established the direction of rotation, hook a second motor to the first. With the first motor running in one direction, apply power to the second motor so as to cause the first motor to stop and reverse direction. Once the battery is showing a negative voltage, disconnect and see if it is self charging. If not, hook it back up following the same procedure and while it is running, short across the battery you are trying to reverse for a split second.
            Dave
            So whats the difference between the highlighted and simply using the second motor to drive first motor faster than it is capable of running at the present rate of consumption? If you drive that motor faster (externally), wouldn't it begin generating a higher EMF than the supply, current draw drops to zero, and the battery starts charging? The self induced, current limiting EMF generated in the motor is already in opposition to the applied EMF from the battery, why would it be necessary to connect and operate the machines so that their direction of rotation are in opposition? Isn't it the field that we are interested in? I'm not questioning you nor anyone who is working on this and making these suggestions, I'm trying to understand the difference between what you are suggesting, and what I have on the bench. Its my firm opinion that we don't need to have machines spinning in different directions...but I am open to it, especially if it can be demonstrated that the polarity reversal ability is greater than what I am already experiencing.

We have been shown the method that I have adopted by the very same person who brought us the modern day version of the Tesla Switch, we don't have to look any further than his Ferris Wheel.

My two worthless cents...

Regards

Comment

• Originally posted by erfinder View Post
              So whats the difference between the highlighted and simply using the second motor to drive first motor faster than it is capable of running at the present rate of consumption? If you drive that motor faster (externally), wouldn't it begin generating a higher EMF than the supply, current draw drops to zero, and the battery starts charging? The self induced, current limiting EMF generated in the motor is already in opposition to the applied EMF from the battery, why would it be necessary to connect and operate the machines so that their direction of rotation are in opposition? Isn't it the field that we are interested in? I'm not questioning you nor anyone who is working on this and making these suggestions, I'm trying to understand the difference between what you are suggesting, and what I have on the bench. Its my firm opinion that we don't need to have machines spinning in different directions...but I am open to it, especially if it can be demonstrated that the polarity reversal ability is greater than what I am already experiencing.

We have been shown the method that I have adopted by the very same person who brought us the modern day version of the Tesla Switch, we don't have to look any further than his Ferris Wheel.

My two worthless cents...

Regards
              I think the point is to spin it in reverse, not faster than. But I may be wrong.

Matt

Comment

• I agree with Matt, at least this is what I understood from Dave's description.. basically charging the battery backwards (many amps involved I'd say...)

Bearden describes something similar, but I never understood if he really means completely flip the polaritiy of the battery or if he's confused himself about JB's method (EFV p.260):

An odd effect occurs in the battery, however, when the battery completely discharges in the normal sense. Actually, it is still fully charged with positive energy charge, but also has been simultaneously charged with negative energy charge. With the excess negative energy holes continuing to charge the battery with negative energy charge, the battery becomes increasingly charged with net negative energy.
                There is almost no limit to the negative energy charge the battery (i.e., the local Dirac vacuum portion of its supersystem) can take, except the eventual development of antigravity effects due to the inverse and increasing curvature of local spacetime in which the battery is embedded. After a battery has been used to power a COP»1.0 system for some time, one can take the battery off, place it on a normal battery charger, and it will then "eat" positive power for an extended period of time — e.g., a week or longer. During this period, one is steadily negating the inverse curvature of the local vacuum via the increased positive energy collecting in that spacetime. The battery again finally passes through zero voltage and net charge again, and suddenly starts charging up again in a "normal" sense with positive energy charge. This process actually increases the lifetime and function of a battery in a startling manner. Bedini has used batteries almost devoid of charge and energy in the normal sense, and powered systems very well with them, even for longer than a year continuously.
                Mario

Comment

• Erfinder,
                  I honestly do not have answer for you. This is the method explained to me by the person who successfully did it and was willing to share what he had done, his results, and how he had done it. BUT, he was using a Generator as his "motor" connected to the battery he wanted to flip, so when the generator was spun backwards in opposition to what the battery to be flipped was trying to turn it, there was a LOT of voltage hitting that battery from the generator. If you have a better way of flipping polarity that works, great. As for me, I have tried this with two motors in opposition to each other as I talked about and was not successful. I don't believe I hit it with enough reversed current all at once. That is when this individual suggested I jump across the battery to be flipped momentarily while running my motors as he suggested. I have yet to try that, even though I consider it to be one of THE most important experiments I will ever conduct. Just short on time. And out of town all day today.

If you can demonstrate that your method works, more power to you. When we have a sure fire method of flipping the polarity of a battery so that it SELF CHARGES in the negative, and doesn't just get reverse charged, we have reached the end of the road. Make no mistake about THAT.

And Matt is correct...we want fields in opposition as far as I can tell from what he told me. By the way, this individual has disappeared from the scene after sharing all this. Don't know if he will ever return. That calls into question the validity of his statements EXCEPT for the fact that I have reports from other folks that support what he is saying and they have seen the exact same thing happen, as have I. Only once mind you, when I disconnected battery 3 in the middle of a good run and saw that it had flipped polarity and was slowly going up in negative charge. It was charging so slowly that I didn't realize the significance of it at the time. But it is my belief that it happens EVERY TIME, and that's when we get the good stuff....right up until the point when we begin to reverse charge the "bad" battery, and then the magic goes away. I now believe that what I called "balancing the loads" was not really balancing the loads at all, but using up the voltage hitting battery 3 so it took longer to begin the reverse charging process which ends the reversed polarity.

Just because somebody has proven something works doesn't mean you have to do it his way, but until someone else proves a better way works.....We already KNOW the 3BGS setup will flip the polarity on a battery, so we could use it, as long as we watch closely, because you can't see that polarity flip with meters attached to the battery. You have to be lucky enough to pull it out of the system at the right time.

Dave

Comment

• Mario and everyone else:

The whole point of a standardized test (proof of concept) is Twofold: First and foremost is to show that there is something worthwhile to investigate. Secondly is to make it possible for others to duplicate the proposed effect as well as the proof or measure of success. This eliminates the possibility of deception or fraud. The video becomes a guide for others to build it rather than proof in itself. "It looks or seems like it's working" is just not good enough. Why even argue against methodology that been proven to work for hundreds of years. Are we not capable of learning from history?

Let me address the "You're not building anything so what right do you have to ......?" Look, I don't have all the talent and knowledge that some of you have. For instance, I could study art for years but I still would never produce anything worth a crap. I am trying to help with the talents and knowledge that I do have. In a team, everyone contributes according to their abilities.

I would feel honored if my contributions could help in any way. You don't have to use my suggested test. The whole point is have ANY test that quantifies the 2BGS effect for all to see.

I hope that I have communicated accurately where I'm coming from. I really respect and admire what the team is trying to accomplish.

Comment

• I have been thinking about this for the last couple of days, Dave and I have corresponding, and it seems to me that the motor used as generator will flip polarity of the current, but not as well as some other methods might. You will still get some ripple caused from the changing polarity of the magnets in the motor case. A DC generator on the other hand will give a continuous flow of negative polarity. Essentially it really isn't any different that the reverse charger outlined earlier in the thread except it would be setup on the potential based system. This may cause an unknown effect....

At one time in the past (Long Long Ago) I built a monopole that both pushed and pulled. The current was all supplied by the positive pole of the battery but by driving the coil Backwards from a normal monopole and using PNP in from I reversed the polarity of the current. It happened as well when the coil collapsed the spike was negative polarity and I sent both the pulse and the spike back to the ground side of the battery.

So I am wondering if this would do the trick on the dead battery to drive it negative by adding the negative flow to the positive poll of the dead battery.

I am getting my stuff together I'll try it this afternoon and put a schematic up if I think its worth wild.

Matt

Comment

• Negative Resistor

These are my ramblings as to what we have with the 3rd battery. If you are offended or put off in any way by my opinions, please stop here. Do not read further. My intent is to enlighten and inspire, not offend. These opinions are suppositional based on my tests and observations.

I will refer to the 3rd battery as a transducer as I think this is a more correct term. What we have with the transducer is a negative resistor or anti-resistor. This is not new and was coined by Kron in the 30s. Unfortunately he worked for tptb and his knowledge was kept secret. A anti-resistor is a device which has the ability to convert ambient (radiant), which is omnidirectional, to a differential potential which is bipolar in nature to our circuits. In other words, we have two different DC potentials coming from one device. With the 3BGS, when you have achieved a balance, you will find the transducer has, what seems a reverse polarity. Measure the voltage in both directions of the transducer. You will find different potentials, depending on the polarity of the probes. The transducer is no longer a dipole in the simple sense.

We have found that when the transducer has seemingly reversed its polarity, that is when we get the most benefit from ambient. I suspect this is because the ambient is opposite "normal" electron flow and is positronic and electrostatic in nature. This condition is setup by the "vibration" or resonance injected by the motor and the load placed on the system. The transducer, as a battery, has the ability to create a chemical dipole. The transducer, as a capacitor, has the ability to collect the ambient which is excited by the "vibration" and balance the vacuum caused by the load. The transducer, as a magnet, has the ability to maintain and amplify the "vibration" once initiated by the motor.

While there seems to be so much mystery regarding the 3BGS, it is a simple system. We are not getting anything FREE. We are simply converting a yet, unclaimed energy into a differential potential that can be used with our simple, dipole circuits. We tend to look at our batteries as a power source, but as a device they are much more. Think about the construction of a battery as compared to a capacitor. Think about the hardened sulfate in a dead battery as a dielectric. Better dielectric, better electrostatic conversion. You say a dielectric stores, not converts? Unique things happen to a capacitor and its dielectric when "vibrated". All these things, we are using in the 3BGS. All these things are required regardless of the converting system. Most of what I have just shared is complete heresy from a EE point of view.

Good Luck with your Builds,
                        Randy
                        Last edited by tachyoncatcher; 10-19-2013, 10:14 PM.
                        _

Comment

• Its about magnetic field polarity and memory

I believe what's happening in this system, we have seen happen in other systems. For instance, if you take a stack of magnets in one hand, and a single magnet in the other, and with opposing poles push them together, they will fight each other up to a point. As you get closer, you will cross a threshold where the smaller magnet will suddenly be pulled into the stack. It is at this point, you have overwhelmed the magnetic field of the smaller magnet and have forced it to flip into alignment with the larger flux field of the stack of magnets.

In the reversing of the magnetic polarity of the battery, a larger magnetic flux field is forced into the battery in opposition to the smaller flux field of the battery. Normally the magnetic flux and electrostatic flux fields want to be in alignment. In this instance, the larger incoming flux field of the motor/generator is overwhelming the magnetic flux field of the battery causing it to flip its polarity. When it does this, it is now out of alignment with the electrostatic charge and will desperately try to flip back around - which it does - when we use the 3 battery or 5 battery configuration because of the influence of the primary batteries whose magnetic and electrostatic poles have remained in alignment. This then coerces the flux field of the third battery to eventually flip back around. We resolved this to a degree by separating the output of the motor into what became an AC battery - or the transducer batteries...

By removing the primaries and motor as soon as the battery goes negative, we remove their influence on the third battery so no assistance from them. Now the ambient is greatly stressed and wants to flip that negative magnetic polarity back around to realign with the electrostatic polarity. It draws on the ambient magnetic flux fields in an effort to do so. If we interrupt that inward draw of flux we can use this to run our loads and keep the battery in the state of drawing in ambient flux. Now the energy is not coming from the battery, it is coming THROUGH the battery.

John Bedini demonstrated this very type of thing with the axial generator on his Ferris Wheel Monopole. One pulse, and 2 magnetic polarity flips resulted which he took advantage of and is the reason he pulsed on every other magnet. Ten magnets, ten coils but only 5 pulses.

Don Smith demonstrated the same effect live at his 2005 Inventor's Weekend presentation when he used high voltage (this happens at ANY voltage - but with a spark it becomes visible to the human eye) pulsing against one plate of a home made plate capacitor. A simple ground wire was run to the opposite plate of the capacitor and a response from the ambient was clearly visible on the opposite plate. His instructions we to insert the load circuit between ground and the opposite plate to use the incoming flux - called in by the triggering pulses on the first plate - to run his circuit on their way to try and balance the plates of the capacitor. This happens in AC circuits all the time. This happens when you place a capacitor across a diode. How does putting a capacitor across a diode raise the voltage drop that occurs across a diode? The voltage is lower on the output side - so where does the energy come from to raise it when you put a capacitor across it?

The ambient itself raises the voltage on the output sde plate of the capacitor to raise it to match the input side of the capacitor thus raising the voltage across the diode and negating the voltage drop across the diode. You did not supply this energy - the ambient did so for you. This is the kinetic ambient background aether that Tesla talks about. Because it is kinetic, you can get it to do work for you by leading it about via electrostatic charges.

The ambient background will draw from the nearest available source in order to restore balance. That could even be the high side of a capacitor and if the voltage is high enough to ionize the air, the ambient will move that charge across the air as a capacitive arc discharge - we call this lightning in nature and it is the same event. There are no circuits, no wires, just the electrostatic charges in the atmosphere and earth and the magnetic flux fields of the earth working with and responding to one another - always seeking balance...

By placing the matnetic poles out of alignment with the electrostatic charges in the battery, the ambient goes into turbo drive to restore balance. If we rob that incoming flux by routing it to our circuit or load, the imbalance will remain and will continue to draw in flux in an effor to restore balance - an eddy current if you will - in the ambient flux field as it struggles to realign itself with the electrostatic charges in the battery.

This is why it doesn't work to simply charge a battery in reverse - when you do that, you have electrostatic and magnetic pole alignment and so this doesn't put the same stress on the flux fields that happen when you suddenly flood the magnetic field of the battery with a larger opposite magnetic polarity. When you do that, you flip the magnetic polarity putting it 180 degrees out of alignment with the electrostatic charges and the magnetic field will pull from any and all available sources in order to realign itself... and this is what I think is happening in the battery when we force the flux fields out of alignment with the electrostatic charges in the battery. The only way to do that right now that we know of, is to hit the magnetic field of the battery with a larger opposite polarity flux field to drive it to flip over - the same as John Bedini does with his Ferris Wheel Generator.

My 2 cents for what they're worth...

Best regards to all,

Luther
                          Electrostatic charges manipulating magneto-gravitic streams...

Comment

• Originally posted by LutherG View Post
                            The only way to do that right now that we know of, is to hit the magnetic field of the battery with a larger opposite polarity flux field to drive it to flip over - the same as John Bedini does with his Ferris Wheel Generator.

My 2 cents for what they're worth...

Best regards to all,

Luther
                            I love you man!

Comment

• The two best posts I've read in a long time
                              Whatever you can do,or dream you can,begin it.Boldness has genius,power and magic in it.Begin it now.

Comment

• Hey Luther, how are you man? It's been a while... great post. So basically you suggest pulsing an almost discharged battery in reverse. Let's say a cap pulser circuit, but with the battery connected backwards, so that only during the negative pulse the battery flips negative. When the pulse shuts off we connect that battery to the load to collect the balancing back pulse, then we pulse again with the next negative cap pulse and so on...

Mario

Comment

Working...
                                X