Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• he uses this charging method fed through a KW/H meter and switched capacitor bank
    thought you guys might like this info ( althought i posted it on another thread )

Team uses forest waste to develop cheaper, greener supercapacitors

"The performance of our biochar materials is comparable to the performance of today's advanced carbon materials, including carbon nanotubes and graphenes," Jiang said. "We can achieve comparable performance with much less cost and probably much lower environmental costs."

This corncob-biochar supercapacitor generates enough energy to power an LED bulb. Wood biochar is easier to use in large-scale applications and has more energy potential.

Read more at:
    don't have to worry too much about capacitor failure
    Last edited by MonsieurM; 10-25-2013, 09:45 PM.
    Signs and symbols rule the world, not words nor laws.” -Confucius.

Comment

• Originally posted by tachyoncatcher View Post
      Ding! Ding! Ding!
      I repeat IMHO we are not dealing with resonance but stochastic resonance .. we are not dealing with harmonics .. at all , anything to do with harmonics does not apply ! Nor does anything to do with normal transverse electricity. And even if and I say IF we were ..
      just as Fourier used an infinite sum of Sine waves to recreate a square wave, you can also use an infinite sum of square waves to make a sine wave. .. you cannot however do both simultaneously
      unless you have discovered a whole new concept for Fourier transforms … and that I really would be interested in. So if you think the sum of an infinite number of square (and it is infinite because its resonant) waves can produce anything other than a sine wave (never mind a wave of any shape) especially if your going to show me “technically” bring it on that really would be ding ding ding in fact I wait with baited breath . It seems to have rung your bell Randy perhaps you can point me to where this shining enlightenment is that erfinder has discovered ?
      Whatever you can do,or dream you can,begin it.Boldness has genius,power and magic in it.Begin it now.

Comment

• Originally posted by MonsieurM View Post
        thought you guys might like this info ( althought i posted it on another thread )

Wow I am making biochar from cherry wood as we speak. LOL imagine that I am going to have to give it try.

Matt

Comment

• just out of curiosity ( and ignorance ) can't Square Wave and Stochastic Resonance work together

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j...55123115,d.bGE

Square-wave-driven stochastic resonance.

---------------

Originally posted by Matthew Jones View Post
          Wow I am making biochar from cherry wood as we speak. LOL imagine that I am going to have to give it try.

Matt
          glad you like

Comment

Bad news Gordon ... we'll probably get this thing sorted just in time to see the end of the lead acid battery !
            Whatever you can do,or dream you can,begin it.Boldness has genius,power and magic in it.Begin it now.

Comment

just out of curiosity ( and ignorance ) can't Square Wave and Stochastic Resonance work together

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j...55123115,d.bGE

forgot to add :

In bistable systems subjected to both periodic and random forcing, the output signal-to-noise ratio may be improved by an increase in the input noise

... For the square-wave periodic forcing we extend Kramers’s escape-rate theory to analyze this so-called stochastic phenomenon
              Last edited by MonsieurM; 10-25-2013, 10:17 PM.

Comment

forgot to add :

By my understanding yes Gordon and I don't say otherwise , however if you have (as we do) exclusively square waves (sharp pulse actually) because the armature has been made so … then the only composition that can be made at resonance is a sine wave . Infinite number of square waves in = sine wave out, Unless some ones going to upend that basic law ?
                What the composition of that wave is (the modulation if you like) is a very different question.
                Which isn't in the text books I've read .. so far . Mind you ,Neither is the linear wave, electrostatics , or tulleric current . so on those subjects I simply have to experiment and wing it like everybody else! I have some Ideas but they are only half baked
                Last edited by Duncan; 10-25-2013, 11:07 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Duncan View Post
                  By my understanding yes Gordon and I don't say otherwise , however if you have (as we do) exclusively square waves (sharp pulse actually) because the armature has been made so … then the only composition that can be made at resonance is a sine wave . Infinite number of square waves in = sine wave out, Unless some ones going to upend that basic law ?
                  What the composition of that wave (the modulation) if you like is a very different question.
                  Which isn't in the text books I've read .. so far . Mind you ,Neither is the linear wave, electrostatics , or telluric current . so on those subjects I simply have to experiment and wing it like everybody else! I have some Ideas but they are only half baked
                  thank you for making it simple to understand .... not as acknowledgeable as most of you

just to recap from what i read from one of the successful experiments :

He had two long copper coated grounding rods

Turion
                  how deep were they .... and does he have a water line close by .... just wondering

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ground_(electricity)

In some telegraph and power transmission circuits, the earth itself can be used as one conductor of the circuit, saving the cost of installing a separate return conductor (see single-wire earth return).
                  also :

Later, when telephony began to replace telegraphy, it was found that the currents in the earth induced by power systems, electrical railways, other telephone and telegraph circuits, and natural sources including lightning caused unacceptable interference to the audio signals, and the two-wire or 'metallic circuit' system was reintroduced around 1883.[2]
                  what is unacceptable in some instances can be very acceptable in others

ps: we know now that biochar can be a supercapacitor ..... earth what an amazing circuit
                  Last edited by MonsieurM; 10-25-2013, 11:29 PM.

Comment

• MonsieurM,

Sorry if my post was unclear. My dad had two copper coated grounding rods mounted to the plywood as if they were buss bars, and batteries connected to them. Neither were grounded to the earth.

Still pumping water, so not done with phase one of testing.

Dave
                    “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”
                    —Bernhard Haisch, Astrophysicist

Comment

• Scalar charger

Matt, I sent a you a pm, but there was no option for an attachment? How can I send you the schematic?

Mario

Comment

• The use of copper rods as a bus bar is quite significant in my opinion because it lessens the resistance in the circuit and therefore minimizes circuit losses.

Comment

• I agree about stochastic resonance. Benitez introduced "spark gap energy" pulsed through a hv low pf fast capacitor into a battery charging circuit. In my opinion the 3bgs system has the same effect using the razor scooter motor as the stochastic frequency generator. The dc charging system therefore has radiant energy superimposed on it. Has anyone taken a scope shot of the output? I know when I tried the 3 bgs my gel cell batteries supercharged on conventional charging the next time round. (Just as Turion's dad found.)(Still waiting for my couplings from China).

Comment

• HOW MANY people here are experimenting with flipping the MAGNETIC polarity on a battery? We need to see what happens when we do that, and we need a system for doing it consistently as well as a means of knowing it has happened.
                            THAT would seem to me to be a clear objective and an important next step. I know it is what Matt, Luther and I have been working on. I know Randy is in there too, but has been under the weather. We can DO this guys. We are so close and now is NOT the time to get sidetracked. We KNOW magic happens when battery 3 flips polarity. Let's isolate that part of the circuit and see if we can control it.

Dave
                            “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”
                            —Bernhard Haisch, Astrophysicist

Comment

• Originally posted by Turion View Post
                              MonsieurM,

Sorry if my post was unclear. My dad had two copper coated grounding rods mounted to the plywood as if they were buss bars, and batteries connected to them. Neither were grounded to the earth.

Still pumping water, so not done with phase one of testing.

Dave
                              Thank you Turion for clarifying my "misdirection" ....

Originally posted by a.king21 View Post
                              The use of copper rods as a bus bar is quite significant in my opinion because it lessens the resistance in the circuit and therefore minimizes circuit losses.
                              i went and checked a bit on busbars : ( most of you already know that )

Design and placement[edit]

Earth (safety grounding) busbars are typically bare and bolted directly onto any metal chassis of their enclosure. Busbars may be enclosed in a metal housing, in the form of bus duct or busway, segregated-phase bus, or isolated-phase bus.

Busbar - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
                              ... What is the difference between a neutral busbar and an earth busbar

The neutral wire was grounded as a safety measure. The thinking was, if someone touched an electrical appliance and at the same time touched some metal in the house, a kitchen faucet for example, they would not get a shock. In the past, those two wires were all that was used.
                              Unfortunately it turned out that in real life, relying on the grounded neutral wasn't really preventing dangerous shocks. As more and more things were turned on in the house (Lights, Radios, TVs, etc.), the neutral wire was really carrying current and so the voltage at the neutral wire was often above the earth ground. People were getting shocks if they touched something that was really grounded (plumbing is always grounded because the incoming water pipe is buried in the ground) while handling electrical appliances (filling an electric kettle for example).
                              Last edited by MonsieurM; 10-26-2013, 05:06 PM.

Comment

• 5BGS running

Dear all

I got the system ready to run.

.....................installing conditions........................running 20'......after rest 20'

Source Batt 1: new AMG 12V/20Ah...12,66V............12.04V...........12.33V
                                Source Batt 2: new AMG 12V/20Ah...12.62V............12.00V...........12.37V
                                Transd Batt 3: old car FLA 12V/50Ah flat, -1V..........-7.7V............-2.2V
                                Transd Batt 4: old car FLA 12V/50AH flat, +5V.........+5.5V............+5.2V
                                Buffer Batt 5: new AMG 12V/20Ah 12.64V..............13.10V...........12.84V

Motor: of the shelf MY1016, 24V, 250V...................10.3V
                                Generator: of the shelf MY1016, 24V, 300W, driven with chain
                                Light Bulb: 7W / 12V............................................9.3 V (0.9A?)

Inverter: 12VDC / 230VAC 300W
                                Light Bulb: 25W / 230V

Several runs without the chain and balancing brought the Source Batt 1 and 2 down to 12.4V.

The chain drive ist quite loud, but with input 10.3V not at full rating speed of 2450 rpm at 24V.

I tried to balance the system with the 2 light bulbs, resulting 25W load on inverter, 7W on generator to get the volt changes on Batts 1,2 and 5 minimized.

Results:
                                The Source Batts 1 and 2 are going down slowly, from 12.10 V to 12.04V during 20minutes.
                                The buffer Batt 5 is going up slowly, from 12.90V to 13.10 V
                                The changes of the readings were faster at the beginning, then slowlier.

The Transducer Batt 3 rest stable in minus Voltage. Voltage measured over Transducer 3 and 4 together is 13.2V.

Turning the inverter on with the switch together with the 25W bulb just after starting results still in a slightly higher motor speed.

Regards and
                                cubalibre
                                Attached Files
                                Last edited by cubalibre; 10-26-2013, 07:28 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X