This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ewizard View Post
    Youtube link above does not seem to be working - just get a black youtube screen with an "!"
    Sorry, my bad, now it should work.
    Best regards,
    Teo

Comment

• Originally posted by axxelxavier View Post
      @All,
      Just another quick update on my Battery swapper project, HERE
      The wiring & all setup was simplified, a relay initialization bug was solved (all relays was ON at Arduino Boot for about 2 sec!), and a simple stopwatch is showing on the OLED display time passed, for comparing working cycles.
      Now it's time to focus on conditional voltage loops...
      Best regards.
      P.S. Now the link should work
      Good initiative!
      Why don't work on a 3BGS battery swapper in line with Dave and Matt first?
      I can sponsor you for any parts you might need for this.

Comment

• 3 Battery problem.

The potential is the voltage differential between the power and destination battery. For example, the power of 12 volts sent to a receiver battery of 6 volts only has a power potential of 6 volts. The charged battery depletes and the receiver battery rises in power, so the potential difference drops at an accelerated rate, faster then the power would dissipate from a positive to negative ground. When the batteries draw close to each other in charge, there's hardly any relative power potential difference to run system.

I'd like to try the 3 battery system with my oscillator, but I can' imagine how I can get it to work for any considerable length of time.

Comment

• Originally posted by Majestic81 View Post
          Good initiative!
          Why don't work on a 3BGS battery swapper in line with Dave and Matt first?
          I can sponsor you for any parts you might need for this.
          Thank you for your encouragement! Actually, this will be the next step, because I have also 3 batteries, and using of a dc-dc booster in the 2 batts setup involve, inevitably, some loses. I have also, an MY1016 waiting to be winded.
          Anyway, the battery swapper for 3BGS setup looks a little more complicated, but I think it can be done.
          I send you, also, a PM.
          Best regards,
          Teodor

Comment

• No problems whatsoever.

@Allen
            I have seen that after having my batteries unused for few days, then the first round I start with the 3BGS setup, only then, the voltage rises relatively quick. But even that time, I get to use it, quite a long time before I have to switch. Every next round can last many hours before switching. So there is no problem of time whatsoever with this setup.
            #4168 Randy made a very valid suggestion.

Comment

• Originally posted by Turion View Post
              One of the biggest losses in the system you have to make up for is the boost modules, and they are MORE efficient at higher voltages. But high voltage DC is deadly, so there is always that risk when you get TOO carried away. And we were trying to show an inexpensive system that WORKS and proves what we have been saying. I’m not going to talk about something I have not run myself. Matt has done way more work running on potentials than I have, so maybe he will comment. All my time has been devoted to the generator side.
              Hi Turion,
              Would you be able to reshare a link to your post of the generator?

Thank you,
              Ray

Comment

• Originally posted by Majestic81 View Post
                Hi Turion,
                Would you be able to reshare a link to your post of the generator?

Thank you,
                Ray
                What do you want on the generator? I am very busy but I am also trying to put together a generator that is relatively cheap to build and can easily replicated.

What is it you need?

Matt

Comment

• Generator Link

The link to the generator build is in post 3874
                  “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”
                  —Bernhard Haisch, Astrophysicist

Comment

• Originally posted by Matthew Jones View Post
                    What do you want on the generator? I am very busy but I am also trying to put together a generator that is relatively cheap to build and can easily replicated.

What is it you need?

Matt
                    My need is to completely replicate your system in a 1KW/2KW range and further learn from it and make it available to a greater public.

I don't have much time myself to build, but I like supporting other builders.
                    I am a great admirer of your work for the past years.

Comment

• Also

I did a little back reading of this thread and remembered why I left. So much counterproductive conversation. So, to keep your thinking on point. The pulse motor is not the generator. It is a primary mover and exciter. It excites the dielectric of the BATTERY. The battery then also becomes a transducer. To do this with one battery is no small feat. The timing must be perfect or the load must be cancelled out. It is easier to do it with a “charging battery”. There is a reason JB’s setup was the way it was. He did say many times he has shown us all of it. He had, but one thing. The explanation of what was going on and what the different parts do. All these systems are using the excitation of the dielectric to convert certain field energies into bipolar electricity. This is a simplification, but true to most understanding. Work on that premise. To measure anything other than ALL the components listed by David and Matt and call it the same thing is a complete waste of everyone’s time. This is not electricity 101. It is something different, the graduation from particle mechanics theory into field mechanics. Knowledge is forever expanding. Move with it.
                      Randy
                      _

Comment

• Diminishing return

The action of the oscillator is very easy to gauge. The basic problem with the 3 battery system is that the voltage closes between the source and receiver batteries, so the power grows steadily weaker.

Let's say we have two 6 volt batteries in series to a third split positive 6 volt battery. Now, after running awhile, we measure the voltage and find 10 volts in the two source batteries and 8 volts in the receiver battery. That leaves a potential difference of only 2 volts. We stared with a potential difference of 6 volts.

This wearing of power strength is very noticeable in the oscillator, but would require torque measurements to factor in to an over all COP.

The 3 battery procedure lengthens run time but only at the expense of steadily decreasing power as the voltages loose their potential difference to each other.

Comment

• A few options

Originally posted by Allen Burgess View Post
                          The action of the oscillator is very easy to gauge. The basic problem with the 3 battery system is that the voltage closes between the source and receiver batteries, so the power grows steadily weaker.

Let's say we have two 6 volt batteries in series to a third split positive 6 volt battery. Now, after running awhile, we measure the voltage and find 10 volts in the two source batteries and 8 volts in the receiver battery. That leaves a potential difference of only 2 volts. We stared with a potential difference of 6 volts.

This wearing of power strength is very noticeable in the oscillator, but would require torque measurements to factor in to an over all COP.

The 3 battery procedure lengthens run time but only at the expense of steadily decreasing power as the voltages loose their potential difference to each other.
                          There are a few ways to deal with this that have been mentioned
                          -Use big batteries
                          -Rotate batteries
                          -Use a boost convertor to output a steady voltage (see picture)

Alex
                          Attached Files

Comment

• All 3

For BEST results you want to use ALL THREE of those options. People who don’t will never see the potential of this setup.
                            “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”
                            —Bernhard Haisch, Astrophysicist

Comment

• Boy I swear just when get rid of one idiot 2 more show up. Thanks Randy and Allen thats what we needed two more dip$hits who do nothing.

Matt

Comment

• Your Welcome!

No worries buddy!
                                Have fun.

Randy
                                _

Comment

Working...
                                X