This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hello help

hello Turion how are you, i have problem with my motor ,after rewinding my motor, it does not turn well and it heats too, thank you for help.

Comment

• Re: problem with motor

Hi Sunlight,
      Review these posts: 4186, 4188, 4192, 4193, 4195

Make sure it is wound like in the pictures and in Matt's videos.
      Adjust the timing by rotating the back plate to get the highest RPM with the lowest current draw. That will also reduce some of the heat.

Alex

Comment

• hello hherby thank for your help i will try and let you know

best regard SUN

Comment

• Summary

I think it is appropriate that my contributions on this forum kind of end on the same thread they began. I just don’t have the time to post MUCH anymore with all that is going on in life.

It is also appropriate that my search for free energy, which started on this thread, led down all kinds of different paths in different directions, investigating different ideas, inventors and inventions, but Finally led back to THIS thread which opened the door I was looking for.

So here you go...

The key to free energy is two things.
          1. Never run a load unless it is between two potentials.
          2. Use the energy to create more energy. Example: Using the motor running between the positives to turn a generator.

That’s all you get, because that’s all there IS. Scale it up. Run your car or your house or your city. Up to you. We know what it can do. But remember this. I’m gonna come back some day with all kinds of **** and rub some noses in it. Or Matt will. Probably Matt. He’s way better at that stuff than I am.
          “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”
          —Bernhard Haisch, Astrophysicist

Comment

• Run away and hide

Originally posted by Turion View Post
            I think it is appropriate that my contributions on this forum kind of end on the same thread they began. ...

I’m gonna come back some day with all kinds of **** and rub some noses in it. ...
            Mr. Turion,

Yeah, right. You never demonstrated a single joule of free energy. All there ever was: talk, misconceptions about physics and useless junk. My nose will be waiting. Rub away.

Regards,

bi

Comment

• Lol

bi,

Oh, I've demonstrated excess energy TONS of times. Just not to YOU.
              “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”

Comment

• Famous.

Oh Turion, if you really could demonstrate successfully you'd be a
                famous name, these days, in miutes.
                Just look at Fleischmann. and Pons. Back then it was world headlines,
                just look how communications have progressed since their days!
                John.
                Last edited by Iamnuts; 10-20-2018, 12:20 PM.

Comment

• Truth

Iamnuts,
                  I could care less about fame. What I care about is results.

What people like bi really mean is THEY have nothing to show for all MY hard work or Matt's hard work. Does magnetic neutralization work? The patent on that is over 150 years old. Can generator coils speed up the motor when they are put under load? Dozens of experiments done on THIS forum have shown they can. Tesla’s patent says they will not slow it DOWN. Thaine Heinz has patent applications but it is ALREADY open source because of Tesla's work. It is all timing.

The generator works exactly as I said it does, and I gave it away for free because it is obsolete. All that magnetic neutralization stuff, which is expensive, is not necessary. Doesn't mean it doesn't work. Just there are better ways to do it. But the generator is not the real vein of gold. The two keys I posted above ARE and always will be THE answer. What we learned from the 3 Battery system is the Holy Grail. Everything has been shown, but nobody was paying attention.

I have researched this stuff and we have built machines that work. We gave away ALL the secrets and they have incredible value. What do we get in return? People whining that we haven’t PROVEN to them this is for real by showing inputs and outputs on a working machine. Did anybody show ME those inputs and outputs before I spent thousands of hours and thousands of dollars experimenting with different configurations and setups, different sizes of coils and different winding configurations? Dozens of coils thrown in the trash because they did not work. Expensive rotors cast aside because they would not hold the magnets securely. Did anybody but me pay for all that? Yes, my wife and kids did in time away from them and things I couldn't give them because the money was spent on research. A LOT of money.

But I did the research. And then I brought all the information here. All the benefits. All the shortcuts. So REAL researchers, people who only see the glimmer of possibility and JUMP on it with both feet, would have a much easier path to follow. REAL researchers WILL benefit from the information I have provided because they are like me. They are driven to know the TRUTH. That’s what separates REAL researchers from pretenders. The rest of you? Well you can pound sand for all I care.

I have helped DOZENS of people from all over the world who I believed were sincere in their attempts to replicate some of this stuff. I have given away motors to be rewound, magnets, expensive rotors, oscilloscopes, boost modules and countless other parts, and even paid for the shipping. Many times I was told that the individual I was sending the parts to would reimburse me for the shipping, but that has only happened ONCE in ten years. NOT the parts, which I gave for free, just the shipping.

And yet you people think I owe you MORE? This was SUPPOSED to be a forum for researchers. They are FEW and far between. Risk takers? Visionaries? Maybe a few, but mostly just whiners and cry babies who insist everything be proven to them. They are incapable of sticking their toe in the water until someone with a thermometer proves it is the correct temperature. I am sincere in my opinion as to where they can stick that thermometer.

THAT is why this places no longer a priority for me. There are several people not on this forum who are replicating the things we have shown. One of them is an electrical engineer who is also a physicist from a MAJOR university. He sees the value in what we have shown. He doesn't whine and cry and insist we prove anything. He does the experiments for himself, and has gotten BETTER results on some things than we have because his testing facilities are more exacting and so is his equipment. In fact, he may pass us up. SOME of the things I have had tested at an independent lab in Santa Clara. I know what the results were.

THOSE are the people I will continue to work with. Make no mistake, this work will continue to go forward. I just won't have to put up with snide comments from people who are incapable of doing anything on their own and insist that they be spoon fed everything like little children.

You can spend hours insisting that full disclosure is MY responsibility if you want to, but that cuts no ice with me. Never has and never will. In ALL the research that is being done on these forums on different inventions or concepts from the past, show me just ONE who demonstrated the inputs and the outputs as you insist I must. There ISN'T one. Which is why so many thousands of people are RESEARCHING these different inventors and inventions.

Either stick your toe in the water or stick the thermometer. I don't really care which.
                  Last edited by Turion; 10-20-2018, 01:30 PM.

Comment

• Always the same.

http://www.energeticforum.com/attach...1&d=1540044176
                    Attached Files

Comment

• What type of potentials are we referring to here?

I think it is appropriate that my contributions on this forum kind of end on the same thread they began. I just don’t have the time to post MUCH anymore with all that is going on in life.

It is also appropriate that my search for free energy, which started on this thread, led down all kinds of different paths in different directions, investigating different ideas, inventors and inventions, but Finally led back to THIS thread which opened the door I was looking for.

So here you go...

The key to free energy is two things.
                      1. Never run a load unless it is between two potentials.
                      2. Use the energy to create more energy. Example: Using the motor running between the positives to turn a generator.

That’s all you get, because that’s all there IS. Scale it up. Run your car or your house or your city. Up to you. We know what it can do. But remember this. I’m gonna come back some day with all kinds of **** and rub some noses in it. Or Matt will. Probably Matt. He’s way better at that stuff than I am.
                      If by "potentials" you mean voltage values, then I'm clueless since I'm too stupid to know what that implies beyond the obvious which leaves me just as stupid as before.

But if you mean to imply two types of potentials: one kinetic and the other one non-kinetic, ....

discussion on Facebook of Tesla's special generator

...then I can automatically appreciate what may be implied and give me a lame excuse for self promotion.

In this instance, the good batteries are kinetic while the dead battery/s is/are non-kinetic, ie potentially kinetic, just as the two pairs of "H H" coils in Tesla's Special Generator exhibit a largesse of potential magnetism in the form of a high mutual induction, namely a coupling coefficient way over unity, along with an extremely low self induction of one pico Henry versus two singular "M" coils of highly kinetic self induction at 100k Henrys and nearly unity mutual induction (a coupling coefficient of 0.999)....

Tesla's Special Generator loosely interpreted as a simulation

Background data....
                      https://is.gd/specgenpgs
                      Last edited by Vinyasi; 10-20-2018, 03:30 PM.

Comment

• Same old BS

What I care about is results.
                        We all do. You present no evidence of a significant or meaningful result; ie. output power > input power.

What people like bi really mean is THEY have nothing to show for all MY hard work or Matt's hard work. Does magnetic neutralization work? The patent on that is over 150 years old. Can generator coils speed up the motor when they are put under load? Dozens of experiments done on THIS forum have shown they can. Tesla’s patent says they will not slow it DOWN. Thaine Heinz has patent applications but it is ALREADY open source because of Tesla's work. It is all timing.
                        What bi (I) really mean is what I say. You deceive yourself, and others gullible enough to believe you. All these things you mention (your hard work and source of pride) are strawman tactics. They mean nothing to the objective of free energy. So what if you place a magnet such that it eliminates cogging? That does not make output power > input power. So what if shorting a coil causes an increase in speed. That has nothing to do with it. Output power will not exceed input power. If Thaine Heinz had anything of value, why hasn't it been commercialized? He's got nothing of any value.

The generator works exactly as I said it does,
                        IIRC, you said your generator output 1800 watts while using 300 watts input power. That is BS. If true, it is a billion dollar... trillion dollar machine. Yet you sit there typing at us instead of saving the planet. Big of you.

What we learned from the 3 Battery system is the Holy Grail. Everything has been shown, but nobody was paying attention.
                        More BS. I am paying attention. I suspect lots of folks read your posts. But with these battery systems, every instrumented documented experiment and test available show no excess energy... NO free energy.
                        Recent example:
                        Thread: Self-Recharging Battery Supply of Carlos F. Bentiez by Peter Lindemann, D.Sc.

Originally posted by j dove View Post
                        ... For even the presenter stated at the end that it could not keep up a charge on the battiers due to there size.
                        ... Your money is better kept in your wallet.

Jeff
                        Regards,

bi

Comment

• Originally posted by bistander View Post

IIRC, you said your generator output 1800 watts while using 300 watts input power. That is BS. If true, it is a billion dollar... trillion dollar machine. Yet you sit there typing at us instead of saving the planet. Big of you.

Regards,

bi
                          Not a valid criticism in the face of stiff competition from vested interests who would prefer to avoid change to their profits or their relevance to society.

How relevant to social needs is the continued existence of a banking establishment if you or I can issue our own currency? Does electricity run most of our world without which our world would collapse no less likely than if money were to become worthless overnight for whatever reason?

Yet energy will not so readily lose its value.

Comment

• Earth

Originally posted by Vinyasi View Post
                            Not a valid criticism in the face of stiff competition from vested interests who would prefer to avoid change to their profits or their relevance to society.

How relevant to social needs is the continued existence of a banking establishment if you or I can issue our own currency? Does electricity run most of our world without which our world would collapse no less likely than if money were to become worthless overnight for whatever reason?

Yet energy will not so readily lose its value.
                            Would you rather have dead planet which was economically sound (paid for) or a living planet in debt?

I believe it was Kurt Vonnegut:

We could have saved the planet but we were too greedy.

Comment

• You lost me!

Originally posted by bistander View Post
                              Would you rather have dead planet which was economically sound (paid for) or a living planet in debt?

I believe it was Kurt Vonnegut:
                              I'd rather have a planet in which every man woman and child is their own Sovereign entity fully capable of minting their own currency, pun intended, free of charge, relatively speaking, no longer the slave to industrial interests including the banking establishment. Energy is so cost effective when we appreciate it more closer to what Tesla and Stanley Meyer and others have intended, that it costs no more than the postage stamp used to mail us our utility bill. This is the freedom to live our lives free of intervention.

The planet under this scenario would be capable of renewal in which all the deserts would bloom and everyone would sit under their fig tree relishing heaven on Earth.
                              Last edited by Vinyasi; 10-20-2018, 05:21 PM. Reason: There's nothing worse than being misquoted when it comes to argumentation and debate.

Comment

• Solution.

From my own experiments and what I've researched I've never seen even
                                a miliwat hour of free energy.

Comment

Working...
                                X