Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It is my larger motor, but the same one I have been using for a while now 110 volt brushed DC with my 16 coil energizer as load.

Will post video ASAP Unusual Test 1 - YouTube
    I finally got it to run and this is what happened Unusual Test 2 - YouTube

Dave
    Last edited by Turion; 03-22-2012, 01:41 AM.
    “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”
    —Bernhard Haisch, Astrophysicist

Comment

• Originally posted by Turion View Post
      There are only a couple different thread sizes standard for motors. What is the make and model. I'll figure it out. I can always weld a couple nuts together and mail them to you if I need to. It COULD be left handed threads, but I doubt it.
      Dave
      FRC's (and my) motor has a 5/16" shaft with a left-hand thread. I think I posted the specs on the Lockridge thread.

The smooth, unthreaded portion of the shaft sticks out about 1/4", then another slightly-more-than 1/4" of lleft hand thread.

I did find a nut that fit, at Brafasco ($2 for one nut!).

The faceplate of the motor overhangs the body of the motor by about 1/4", making it a b***h to mount.

I used a small piece of 2x4, letting the faceplate hang over the edge and just strapped the body of the motor down with straps and screws (I used chicken wire left over from stopping the damned racoons from destroying my roof vents).

@FRC: I live near a P.A. and Brafasco. It would be no trouble to pick some of these items (spider couplers, left-hand thread nuts, etc), up for you and ship them at cost (PM me).

pt

Comment

• Turion, yes i think too, that it may can be a Way to get a 'Bad Battery', one what does not desulfate and come back into a healthy Status, but keep a high Resistance and still work in the Circuit.
        Theorizer are like High Voltage. A lot hot Air with no Power behind but they are the dead of applied Work and Ideas.

Comment

• Originally posted by Turion View Post
          It is my larger motor, but the same one I have been using for a while now 110 volt brushed DC with my 16 coil energizer as load.

Will post video ASAP Unusual Test 1 - YouTube
          I finally got it to run and this is what happened Unusual Test 2 - YouTube

Dave
          What I think is cool about this is that the meter adjacent to the battery 3 meter scarcely deflects at all the whole time you were doing this experiment... Pretty cool!

Cheers,

Luther
          Electrostatic charges manipulating magneto-gravitic streams...

Comment

• pault,
            If you know whether that is machine threads or what, I could pick up two nuts for you guys and weld them together. That would do it.
            Dave
            “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”

Comment

• Another Thing i found out with this setup.
              When i discharge the Minus from a Batterie more, its holding more charge after recharged.
              I got a SSG with 2 Layers of Coils, not bifilar, actually they are half in half into each other.
              I disconnect one Coil and measure, where it has more Potential to Plus Source, when the second is running.
              At the lower Potential, i did connect the Negative from the Batterie with a Diode pointing inwards to the Coil, the Coil goes then back to Plus Source.
              The other Coil is normal connected to the Emitter, then the Diode to the Plus charge Battery.
              This way it charges slower, but when i connect it normal again, it charges again faster.
              I saw it at Batterie from my DMM, it shows the Batt low warning, but when i turn it off a while, it doesnt have the warning, means the Batterie did regain charge again.
              I can figure the same for this Setup too, that B2 or B3 or both get more discharged at Minus Side and therefor, some from the Energy at the Batteries come back after sitting a while.
              Theorizer are like High Voltage. A lot hot Air with no Power behind but they are the dead of applied Work and Ideas.

Comment

• This from Ufopolotics posted on his thread

Hey Turion,

I watched your video...and also your friend on same project.

Now, I get a vision of what you are talking about...and yes, I do understand it well what is going on there...

The Motor is a PM Brushed motor, as you have written in your posts...well, even another type..a Motor have "closed contacts" , meaning closed circuit, continuity at all times you connect it between potential...and those contacts lead to the Coils disposed inside...
                Ok, what you have there is a Motor that when it is connected to the three batteries it acts like an Inductor...when NOT running, I meant...so, when the Positive from old battery is "Less Positive" or the same as "More Negative" than the Positive from the Source Batteries...it builds enough potential to develop a magnetic field inside the motor, strong enough that allows rotation...And, of course, the more loads you add to the Batteries at Source...the more "Negative" the Positive from used battery will be...so this will create a heavier EM Field on Motor...accelerating it...
                Now, Radiant will flow and charge the battery...remember Radiant-Cold runs opposite to Hot current...so at the "More Negative" Positive of Hot will be Radiant Positive...and that is what charges your battery...

Actually the Old to be charged battery, works in this circuit like a Non Polarized Electrolytic Capacitor...and Your Motor is at Off (idling) as an Inductor Coil...till it starts running.

Remember there is either "Excess or Lack of electrons" what determines which one is "Positive" or "Negative"...all "relative" concepts my friend. There is always a "More positive than"...or "More Negative than..." in any electrical-electronic equation.."

Just something else I just remember...Your friends video adds a very heavy mechanical load on that motor...and then it gains power at charge up...this is completely logical...when He is loading the motor ...it slows RPM's, therefore there is more "Time On " per Coil inside motor. so more time for Radiant to flow out...
                This motor is running on Linear source...not pulsed...however the commutation inside makes it "pulse"...when rotating.

To convince yourself of what am talking about...set just a Diode between the Motor and the Old Battery positive terminal...blocking positive from Battery to motor, and allowing Negative to flow instead , but allowing incoming Radiant Positive from motor to battery...and let's see what happens.

Cheers

Ufopolitics

I will give that a try tomorrow

Comment

• motor/generator

Here is another way we could run generators off the motor. I do not think I
                  have enough neo's to do this right now. Also I wanted to have more load on
                  the motor with the shaft to shaft idea. This concept has been around for a
                  while, and there have been a couple threads here with different variations of
                  it. I got this link from Duncan's new "Love um or Hatem" thread.

Leon Raoul HATEM -- magnet motor

George
                  Last edited by FRC; 03-22-2012, 03:20 PM.

Comment

• I loved seeing this here. When Duncan and I met at the first conference in Idaho, the 3BGS and Hatem's device were the TWO things we sat up all night (almost) talking about. It was the first time I was made aware of it or of the videos, and I remember coming home and trying to find anything I could on the system. I'm glad to see it hasn't vanished from the world along with so many other things, and I'm glad to see Duncan still fighting the good fight to see it built.
                    Dave

Comment

• I just checked my battery 1 and 2 from my last attempt with the
                      motor/generator. I thought that I had drained these batteries somewhat,
                      since for a short while the negative for battery 3 was not connected to
                      the battery and only to the halogen light. Both batteries are now higher
                      than they were before the run only .05 on battery 2 higher and .04 on
                      battery 1. But still they are higher and not lower.

Also I am having trouble getting my head around what was happening
                      with Dave's last two videos. The first bulb should have completed the
                      circuit and allowed the motor to run. I thought by now, there would
                      have been more possible explanations for this behavior. I guess it is
                      like what has been said in other threads, we try to explain these
                      things in conventional terms when they are unconventional to begin
                      with. So they need a different explanation.

George

Comment

• Batteries

I am still trying with this setup. Batteries seem to get a little higher charge true but should experiment more. I am not sure the exact wattage of my small motor. When I measured it with my amp meter on a 12v holding 6v battery giving me about 0.2amps so I assumed that this is a 5w.

Comment

• Guruji
                          Have you been able to get your loads balanced and see the motor speed up yet? I don't recall seeing that in your posts, and I want to make sure you are successful at this.

FRC,
                          I am still thinking about this weird run. Now that my setup is back on the bench, I have lots of time to go play with it, so maybe I can figure it out.

Dave

Comment

• Turion can you or anyone else

who has run this setup recommend a motor for this system. I'll need to salvage a motor from some device as money is an issue. In other words devices that I may already have or that I can buy cheap.
                            I did read the pdf you linked in an earlier post but it seems that the PM motor is the best bet to start with. I was wondering about the motor size. I was thinking something like a car fan motor, or radiator fan motor ,not sure how many watts I should look for, though.
                            For the load on bat 3 I was thinking about using a car headlamp and pigtail. If I used a pot on each, I should be able to vary the load, right? And balance them?
                            Any help will be appreciated.

Comment

• clueless

I would suggest the bigger the better. The main motors I have been using are excellent for this. I also have three smaller motors I have tried with this, but am afraid they might burn out if I run them too long. Others trying this have burnt out motors, if you read their previous posts you will see what type they were using. As far as the pots go, maybe someone else can comment on that. I have not tried using them, and have only been
                              trying to stick to the original way Dave laid out to adjust loads.

George

Comment

• Hi Turion,

I can see spikes on my scope, albeit small ones at 0.5 V/div. So the motor does what its supposed to do even with the caps across. I dont want to remove them.

I have tried some more things: A 40 W car bulb will light up on the two positives. In the morning after tha bats have rested this takes a while, first the filament glows and then it goes to full brightness.
                                And yet I can make a full short on the wires without sparks. At open circuit the voltage across the dead battery 3 is about 6-8 Volts- when I short the 2 positives the voltage goes up to 23 Volts.An Ampmeter connected across the two positives shows that there is a current beyond 5 Amps.
                                This shows that the dead battery simply behaves as a resistor. Giving high impedance to the battery system.
                                I hooked up a Bedini to the 2 positives and charged a 4th battery for some hours. Batt 1 and 2 drained in a normal fashion. The Bedini also worked normally.
                                have not yet found the second motor...

Happy experimenting

Albert

Comment

Working...
                                X