This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks pault

Thanks Paul, Trouble is I am about 120 miles away from the closest of those stores. Maybe an auto parts store here would have those couplings. The
    hardware stores here don't.

George

Comment

• FRC,

You could try Amazon.com. I actually purchased one from there recently. Try this link.

Amazon.com: In Stock Only Couplings, Collars & Universal Joiners

Sam

Comment

• Thanks darkoni

I will probably have to leave home next week for the west coast, so will
        have to put all this on hold for awhile.

George

Comment

• FRC,
          Maybe by the time you get back we'll have it all figured out.

Dave
          “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”
          —Bernhard Haisch, Astrophysicist

Comment

• Reality Check

Hey!
            I was to do a wheeley test run today. However, as I mentioned to David, who am I to act so cocky, when I know nothing compared to him, and you guys who have had your nose to the grindstone for so long. My Ego sucks. So, more research for me as why should I risk my new batteries, and DC motor with my zero knowledge? I'm no Tesler! I did do a wheeley outside the pub though after a cold one. I left a message with Peter Lindermann requesting his knowledge to assist for solutions or conclusion in this important matter-in the mean time back to looking for the Light.
            Take it easy, and happy hunting.
            Love and honour,
            wingstalysis
            I AM THE ONE

Comment

• 3 battery

Today I tried this experiment with a small 12v motor. It ran for sometime and stopped. When checked charge seems that two of the batteries had a charge but the other drained. Maybe I should do another load?

Comment

• Turion

You said that motor didn't run on day first but was running on day two. If I correctly understood after draining battery 3 and waiting 5 days situation is the same as in day first.

Question : what if we are at day two, drained battery 3 and reconnect to the circuit the same day . Would the motor spin ?

Another question : did you tried to move the whole circuit (assembled in tabletop for example) a few kilometers during the day 2 , by shutting down the system and starting at other place ?
                Would the motor spin immediately ?

Comment

• Originally posted by boguslaw View Post
                  Turion

You said that motor didn't run on day first but was running on day two. If I correctly understood after draining battery 3 and waiting 5 days situation is the same as in day first.

Question : what if we are at day two, drained battery 3 and reconnect to the circuit the same day . Would the motor spin ?
                  Yes, the motor will spin. It spins on the second day of waiting also, and sometimes on the third. Sometimes it takes a few days for whatever happened to go away. What I have not done is wait a few days and then put a small charge into it, say back up to six volts and see if it will spin or not. I have lots of tests to do. This I understand.

Originally posted by boguslaw View Post
                  Another question : did you tried to move the whole circuit (assembled in tabletop for example) a few kilometers during the day 2 , by shutting down the system and starting at other place ?
                  Would the motor spin immediately ?
                  I haven't tried that either. ANOTHER test to run.

Dave
                  “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”

Comment

• Bedini stuff

I don't know if you guys have seen any of this,..

Comment

• Try again

New Page 1

Comment

• Originally posted by Guruji View Post
                        Today I tried this experiment with a small 12v motor. It ran for sometime and stopped. When checked charge seems that two of the batteries had a charge but the other drained. Maybe I should do another load?
                        Guruji,
                        I don't know how to help you because I don't know what you've done. Did you follow all of the steps in the first post, step by step? You make no mention of a load on the motor or of a load on battery three. Nor do you mention trying to balance the loads. This leads me to believe all you have is three batteries and a motor. So all you will do is charge battery three and discharge battery two. That's what it sounds like you have done.

The directions are in post #1. Read it and follow them. That's why I have taken the time to keep updating it as we learn new things or I remember things, so you have a COMPLETE set of steps to follow to be successful. Otherwise this will be a big dud.

Dave

Comment

• or this..

KeelyNet on negative resistance - 04/07/00

Comment

• I got my 4 motorcycle wet batteries and I put the acid inside. They are working and are beautiful batteries.

I also got some motors, big one and very small ones.

I built the system and have been testing for a few days now.

One thing I noticed tonight was that when you put a load on B3 while motor running, it increased the consumption of the current from B1+B2 by only 1ma (one mili-amp) the motor speed up substantially. The load was a nice LED board with 20 super bright LEDs that needs around 30 to 50ma to be fully lit.

They are fully lit as a load and I also measure the current going through them and it is around 35ma. The total current from B1+B2 before load was 36ma and after 37ma while I added a load to B3 of 35ma.

So, it is very clear on this rough test that Kirchorff law did not apply when B3 is a bad sulfated battery.

What I am saying again is this:

1 - Total current through system is 36ma (B1 + B2 + B3) . No load
                            2 - Total current through system with loaded added across B3 is 37ma.
                            3 - Total current through the load on B3 is 35ma. (Give or take 1 or 2 ma). It fluctuates a little bit.

So for an extra load on B1 + B2 of 1ma for same voltage, I gained 35ma on B3. Total voltage measurements are irrelevant since all are in series and B3 is dead to start with.

I cannot explained this run. It is very strange. I would think that adding a load to B3 like I did, it should add a load to B1+B2 of at least an equivalent division of the path. I cannot measure how much is going to B3 but I can see the voltage not raising while the load is on.

If the load is not on, I can see the voltage on B3 increasing to what I would assume is the 35ma that the load takes or even less since the resistance of B3 would be much higher than the LED board. My assumption. So when adding the load on B3 I would assume an decrease in current going to B3 and an increase in current through the load (LED board). But no substantial increase in total power consumption from B1 + B2 for a lower resistance on the path does not make any sense.

Fausto.

Comment

• Welcome to my world. LOL

I have seen so many things I have a hard time wrapping my head around with this system that I no longer marvel at anything I see. I'm just excited all the time though.

Every day I get reports in from folks who are not publishing here on the forum of their results, and every one (who has followed directions) is getting positive results. Everything from a little more energy than they put into the system to a LOT more energy than they put into the system.

If you haven't built one of these, shame on you. If you have, but then didn't follow directions, shame on you too. It isn't that hard folks.

I finally finished my welding job today, so tomorrow I will be hauling it out of my shop and setting up my bench setups again. I can't wait to get back at this. I have so many, many things to try.
                              Dave

Comment

• FRC,
                                As a young boy I remember coupling a small Briggs & Straton gas motor to an old 6V car generator with only a short piece of rubber hose & a couple of hose clamps. It actually worked quite well. I was thinking this might work for at least some testing.
                                Gene

Comment

Working...
                                X