Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Matt, are you thinking about pulsing the resister with a motor, a reed or maybe something like the Stamp?

I've been thinking about a load in parallel with the resistor and still pulsing the resister, and wondering if that would work.

I'm in bad with a badly sprained ankle today, and it's KILLING me. I want be down in the basement working! My wife has to work from home tomorrow though, so I will have the whole day to work in the basement.

Matt, I found a place to get a bunch of golf cart batteries cheap(er) for the BPG.
    Last edited by Turion; 04-21-2012, 11:16 PM.
    “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”
    —Bernhard Haisch, Astrophysicist

Comment

• More Tests

Dave, I'm sorry to hear about your ankle. What happened?

Matt, Dave, I feel that the radiant energy gets in more and more as the motor slows down when we load it. I also think we are going to have to "help" the motor with a "make and break" part of the circuit.

Matt, what about my question concerning the capacitor and mbrownn's idea for replacing the Accumulators with caps?

I'm going to get some more accumulators on Monday.
      Tony
      I believe in THE Way, THE Truth and THE Life.

Comment

• Originally posted by fathershand View Post
        Matt, Dave, I feel that the radiant energy gets in more and more as the motor slows down when we load it. I also think we are going to have to "help" the motor with a "make and break" part of the circuit.
        Matt, what about my question concerning the capacitor and mbrownn's idea for replacing the Accumulators with caps?
        Tony
        Tony all you can do is try. And while were at it, there is no radiant energy in this system.

You guys need to stop drinking the Kool-Aid from your monopole days.

Originally posted by Turion View Post
        Matt, are you thinking about pulsing the resister with a motor, a reed or maybe something like the Stamp?
        I've been thinking about a load in parallel with the resistor and still pulsing the resister, and wondering if that would work.
        I'm in bad with a badly sprained ankle today, and it's KILLING me. I want be down in the basement working! My wife has to work from home tomorrow though, so I will have the whole day to work in the basement.
        Matt, I found a place to get a bunch of golf cart batteries cheap(er) for the BPG.
        I am just going to pulse the system, and instead of using a motor I'll use transformer.

Matt

Comment

• Let me try to explain this. No Better I'll give you radiant riddles.

If you turn this on one time, build a magnetic field, collapse it, whats the rate of deterioration on the transient from inductive collapse? And how many points generate energy in this circuit both real and virtual?

LOL

Matt

Comment

• Radiant Riddles

Originally posted by Matthew Jones View Post
            Let me try to explain this. No Better I'll give you radiant riddles.

If you turn this on one time, build a magnetic field, collapse it, whats the rate of deterioration on the transient from inductive collapse? And how many points generate energy in this circuit both real and virtual?

LOL

Matt
            It all depends what gigawatt size flux capacitor that you use on the N-gate. Ordinarily, the regenerative factor goes high and the flux gate triggers the flux nano particle that we are searching for. However, most people use bucky-balls in their normative state, but this is only on alternate Tuesdays and Thursdays.

Tony

Comment

• I could be out of my head on this, but what I think I see is that
              There is the voyage that goes out of the primary batteries. It arrives at the coils in the motor and there is a secondary about of electricity produced here that seems to go in both directions. Some of it goes back to the primaries, or at least the primaries show a spike after the motor gets hit with voltage. Then you hit the batteries with voltage and SOMETIMES they seem to hit back! So I would say at least three sources of energy in this system, all coming from the PROPER use of the energy in the primaries. Of course I don't have the kind of equipment needed to prove any of this, or more likely, I just don't know how to really USE what I have.

Think I have everything to replicate your circuit Matt, except I need to check my specs on my Fets. I only have one model of Fet.
              Dave
              Last edited by Turion; 04-22-2012, 04:24 AM.
              “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”

Comment

• You can use the Fets you got. I'll post the setup in the morning for an Nfet.

Matt

Comment

• I have simulated the circuit the best that I can. Circuit Simulator Applet

Note that the power drained from the source will result in mechanical power (input power x motor efficiency) and that we get to use that same electrical power again in the load resistance. COP will be 1 x motor efficiency + load power, probably in the region of 1.5

The BEMF going to the source can possibly cause the anomalous charging effect we know can happen in lead acid batteries resulting in little or no loss in power in the source. COP of infinity.

Using this circuit to recover a dead battery over the last 24 hours has been successful, I am quite impressed. I have been using a battery charger as the source whose open circuit voltage is 15v. I noted that the voltage is 15.5 volts using this circuit. note that there is a smoothing capacitor on the output side of my charger and the back spikes may be giving this small boost in voltage. The charger is rated at 12 amps but was drawing only 0.45 amps when I measured this voltage. If I put the amp meter in the circuit now that the battery has recovered the motor stops and the circuit draws about 100mAmps

Comment

• That's what I was up to few days ago, before my motor arrived.
                    What is the electro-physical model of DC brushed motor?
                    A stator with permanent magnets, rotor with coils and commutator. We have coil resistance, inductance, idle current (to overcome friction) and BEMF as a result of magnetic field collapse. Without the diodes those spikes seem to go both directions. Our commutator and brushes are excellent mechanical on/off switch.

Matt,
                    Are you thinking to simulate DC motor in our setup with a coil or transformer and FET switch ?
                    I had another good run today with single "bad" battery and started making generator but I have this persistent thought that both, motor and "bad" battery can be substituted with something different and we may end up with solid state version.

Dave, try to get some DMSO gel from local vet for your ankle (you may have to say it is for your dog). It has strong antyinflammatory properties and will reduce swelling/discomfort within 15-20min.

Vtech
                    'Get it all on record now - get the films - get the witnesses -because somewhere down the road of history some bastard will get up and say that this never happened'

General D.Eisenhower

http://www.nvtronics.org

Comment

• I am going to make a few bold statements.

The only energy consumed in a motor is the result of ohmic and hysteresis losses. The rest if the electrical energy fed into a motor passes out of the other side. The mechanical power comes at no cost and is a free byproduct.

it is for us to learn how to capture this wasted energy that passed through the motor and this 3 battery generating system shows us a way.

The anomalous charging effect of lead acid batteries, that are subject to transients produced in a coil, is well known has been reproduced many times and in many ways. Again this 3 battery generating system exploits this effect.

Once we understand this, it is only a matter of time before we can produce machines that easily, effectively and repeatedly take advantage of this and the days of big oil are over.

keep up the good work

Comment

• My self diagnosed ankle sprain turned out to be gout. That's why I'm not a doctor. Since I can't walk much, I get out of doing my chores and can work on this! All I have to do for this is sit at my bench. That I can do!

So I will be working on this all day tomorrow, using one setup and set of batteries or the other.

mbrownn,
                        I like your statements!!

blackchisel97,
                        Solid state would be nice. I like the motor running for free though. It remains to be seen whether or not it needs to be eliminated from a solid state version.

Dave

Comment

• Hi Matt,

In your latest schematic when you turn on the Fet you are applying 24 volts reverse polarity to batt a2 less the drop across the transformer. Is that to try and keep a2 from charging up or did you just get a couple of lines crossed when you were drawing it up?

Later,
                          Carroll
                          Just because someone disagrees with you does NOT make them your enemy. We can disagree without attacking someone.

Comment

• Originally posted by blackchisel97 View Post
                            Matt,
                            Are you thinking to simulate DC motor in our setup with a coil or transformer and FET switch ?

Vtech
                            No. This is not like a motor as motor cannot inductively pass current to second set of winding.

Originally posted by citfta View Post
                            Hi Matt,
                            In your latest schematic when you turn on the Fet you are applying 24 volts reverse polarity to batt a2 less the drop across the transformer. Is that to try and keep a2 from charging up or did you just get a couple of lines crossed when you were drawing it up?
                            Later,
                            Carroll
                            Look here's what happens.
                            I pull 24v+- from the primary in pulse for given time.
                            It goes through the transformer, induces current on the secondaries, then deposits into A2. Then it is abruptly shut off.
                            Now the secondary windings takes the initial pulse and sends it to the multiplier, and back into the transformers primaries to replicate and deposit in A2. 2x for 1 pulse.
                            But we also have that spike that showed up when we first turned the thing off. So now we are up to 3x.

So now start looking at it running say a 30 percent duty cycle. Kinda like spinning a flywheel.

Then you got the induced current on the wing batteries. And what ever type of back EMF shows up and gets replicated accross the transformer.

You follow me?

Matt

Comment

• Originally posted by citfta View Post
                              Hi Matt,

Later,
                              Carroll
                              I do have it drawn backwards I see what your saying. I'll fix that.

Comment

• GB Change Request

Originally posted by Matthew Jones View Post
                                I do have it drawn backwards I see what your saying. I'll fix that.
                                Matt, thanks for posting this. It looks like we are headed into the final stretch of the race.

Could you please change the GB designations on the good batteries to P1 and P2 for Primary 1 and 2?

Thanks

Comment

Working...
                                X