Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Man got a PESwiki article on him and never told us.....

Matt

Comment

• Well,
      If you read the stuff at OU, you will see that NOBODY got any good results trying to replicate, which is one of the reasons I got discouraged. Nobody seemed to be seeing what I was seeing. Of course people wouldn't pay any attention to me when I said lead acid batteries and other things, so they didn't have success. At least here MOST people paid some attention, and because of that, they saw some results. Also, there was information in the PESwiki article I BELIEVED to be true at the time, like the fact that my buddy had replicated the thing with small motors and AA batteries, which I later found out NOT to be the case, and I didn't want folks trying that because I was pretty sure it wouldn't work. So I thought it best to give as little info as possible and let people try it the CORRECT way. I have learned that nothing works until you SEE it work with your own eyes and MEASURE it with your own instruments, which is why I tell folks to just quit asking questions and build their OWN. If they can't build THIS simple system, they shouldn't be messing with free energy at all.

Dave
      Last edited by Turion; 05-06-2012, 04:47 PM.
      “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”
      —Bernhard Haisch, Astrophysicist

Comment

• I just noticed one thing different; you placed the load between batt2 neg. and batt3 neg. not in parallel with batt3 as we tried.
        was that your successful original setup? I had load across B3 in my tests..

Cheers
        Vtech
        Last edited by blackchisel97; 05-06-2012, 05:09 PM.
        'Get it all on record now - get the films - get the witnesses -because somewhere down the road of history some bastard will get up and say that this never happened'

General D.Eisenhower

http://www.nvtronics.org

Comment

• I also hooked loads directly to it. At one point I tried connecting a voltage regulator to battery three directly, and it smoked the voltage regulator after I had been running loads off it for a few minutes, so I never tried that again. I still have that voltage regulator I believe. It was one my dad had for his solar system that he was no longer using.

Dave
          “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”

Comment

• Having seen the pictures at Peswiki from boguslaw's post I want to note one thing as it seems related to a number of devices that came to my attention recently. And that particular thing has been rumored as a possible source of the special effects being seen. What I'm talking about is an effect that can be setup a number of ways. Seeing the picture of how loose the belt appears to be I would ask if there tended to be an oscillation setup from that loose belt that may have resulted in some sort of power surging while it was running. It would be similar to having some flywheels or an offset cam in effect. It may be nothing but it's an observation that came to mind when seeing the pictures.
            There is no important work, there are only a series of moments to demonstrate your mastery and impeccability. Quote from Almine

Comment

• Originally posted by Turion View Post
              I also hooked loads directly to it. At one point I tried connecting a voltage regulator to battery three directly, and it smoked the voltage regulator after I had been running loads off it for a few minutes, so I never tried that again. I still have that voltage regulator I believe. It was one my dad had for his solar system that he was no longer using.

Dave
              Ok, Thanks for clarification Dave.
              I just went again over the OU thread to see if I missed anything. I maybe wrong but it seems to me that the crucial part of this setup is the open dipole or a negistor, created in B3. Cap will not work as a substitute due to the low impedance - just like a good battery. I'm still fascinated by this setup despite other attempts.

Vtech
              'Get it all on record now - get the films - get the witnesses -because somewhere down the road of history some bastard will get up and say that this never happened'

General D.Eisenhower

Comment

• Originally posted by blackchisel97 View Post
                I just noticed one thing different; you placed the load between batt2 neg. and batt3 neg. not in parallel with batt3 as we tried.
                was that your successful original setup? I had load across B3 in my tests..

Cheers
                Vtech
                If that was the original setup it seems easy enough to try and I'd say it's certainly worth exploring a bit. I'm going to give it a try. Like this?
                Attached Files
                There is no important work, there are only a series of moments to demonstrate your mastery and impeccability. Quote from Almine

Comment

• Originally posted by ewizard View Post
                  If that was the original setup it seems easy enough to try and I'd say it's certainly worth exploring a bit. I'm going to give it a try. Like this?
                  Yes ewizard, at least to my understanding. I just hooked my motor setup 30min ago because something else started staring me in the face. If the impedances withing this setup are so important, including thick wires...what about the impedance of a load? We could use different light bulbs but their impedance varies according to the passing current. It can be low when the filament is cold but will rise as soon as the filament starts to glow.
                  I hooked 20W bulb and she is lit happily but series bank started to drop. I replaced the bulb with older, 2 filament headlight bulb (at least 50W) and the filament isn't even glowing but my serial bank isn't dropping anymore. Actually, it recovered 0.02V after switching to bigger bulb. This is the bulb between the negatives of B2 and B3, not the one across B3. I'll keep this running and take notes. Maybe it is nothing but the devil is in details

Vtech
                  Last edited by blackchisel97; 05-06-2012, 11:43 PM. Reason: correction

General D.Eisenhower

Comment

• well, we need more pictures and magic will be resolved I hope

Comment

• This system requires BIG loads

Originally posted by blackchisel97 View Post
                      Yes ewizard, at least to my understanding. I just hooked my motor setup 30min ago because something else started staring me in the face. If the impedances withing this setup are so important, including thick wires...what about the impedance of a load? We could use different light bulbs but their impedance varies according to the passing current. It can be low when the filament is cold but will rise as soon as the filament starts to glow.
                      I hooked 20W bulb and she is lit happily but series bank started to drop. I replaced the bulb with older, 2 filament headlight bulb (at least 50W) and the filament isn't even glowing but my serial bank isn't dropping anymore. Actually, it recovered 0.02V after switching to bigger bulb. I'll keep this running and take notes. Maybe it is nothing but the devil is in details

Vtech
                      Hi Guys,

This is something David and I have discussed about this system. That is, that with this system, you need big loads - the bigger, the better. High impedance is good... Indeed, its what makes this system work the way we're doing it. Also, on at least one occasion, when David was seeing voltage rise on all of the batteries, he was running a big shop vac off of his inverter which was tied to battery 3... So there's an added motor thrown into the scenario...

I've gotten the inverter to run connected between the negatives of batteries 2 and 3 but only briefly messed with this. I need to do a lot more work with this arrangement... The motor was still connected between the positives of betteries 1 and 3...

Best regards to all,

Luther
                      Electrostatic charges manipulating magneto-gravitic streams...

Comment

• Guys,
                        When we first set this thing up the very, very first time, we were using a small 12 volt motor from some kind of child's toy. I have already posted all the info I have on this. We used whatever junk wire we had lying around. It worked, and we got all excited. So the next day we tried a different, larger 12 volt motor from a robotics kit. It still worked. So then we went out and bought battery cables and volt meters and switches and all kinds of crap and set up a system on a large piece of plywood. It is that setup that I had the shop vac hooked up to and saw the primaries increase in voltage to the point it scared me. Then I took the thing home, but that big piece of plywood wouldn't fit in my car, so I disconnected everything and took it home and just reassembled it on my bench using what wire and stuff I had at home. Eventually I bought some #6 wire and end connector and drilled the connectors and the connectors on my batteries out so a bolt would fit through and I could bolt them to my batteries.

All of these setups worked. All of these setups had ONLY three things in common ... A 12 volt (not 24, 36 or 72) motor, the SAME bad battery, and a LOAD on the motor.

It is my belief and always has been that you HAVE to use a 12 volt motor with this "3 battery" setup to get the high RPM's you need for the magic to happen. With higher voltage motors you may need to use MORE batteries and it MIGHT still work. I also believe the right battery number 3 is the other ingredient. Like Matt has said...we could look a lifetime for the perfect sulfated "BAD" battery. But I am going to have a three battery setup so I can test every single one I get my hands on!! That's for SURE!!

I am still looking for the pictures. I have moved to CA from AZ since those pics were taken, and gone through a divorce and remarried, so lots of things have gotten moved, and I am worried that I might not have them anymore. I thought I KNEW where they were, but they are not in that folder. (On the computer) I will keep looking, but the setup in the PESwiki pictures is after I ran wires from everything into a "black box" and all my connections were inside it. I had it set up so that you could charge battery 4 in parallel with battery three, and then disconnect it with switches to run a load off of it. This was so I could hook an inverter to battery four and a killowatt meter so that I could tell how many watts hours of power I could get out of the system. This never worked well because as soon as you drained the battery too low, the inverter would kick off and the kilowatt meter would lose its reading, so you had to be standing right there watching it every second to see how much power it had put out before it shut off, and that's an insane waste of time. I finally used a 12 volt 100 watt bulb as my load and just charged battery four and drained it, over and over again, keeping track of how many hours I ran the 100 watt bulb.

Dave
                        Last edited by Turion; 05-06-2012, 08:03 PM.

Comment

• Thanks Luther and Dave
                          My motor is not very powerful so I have to adjust the load accordingly, but it has brushes and it will run from 5V-30V. I can't spare any $ atm on another one.
                          It might not produce sufficient spike at lower rpm to sustain primaries. I just turned off after 4.5 hr run and primaries dropped 0.05V during the run and switching different loads. I need to improve motor load so it is steady and adjustable.

Vtech

General D.Eisenhower

Comment

• original connections

Dave so is the schematic E-wizard showed correct??
                            Also 4 years ago did you only add load to the motor to increase input to the 3rd (accumulator) battery??
                            And is Fathershand a good method of testing to find a good candidate battery for the accumulator?

I'm still doing tests with the original set-up, 2 primaries and one accumulator,but would like to verify the correct connections.

I think this system combined with a couple other systems will lead to the answer, but clairification of the connections need to be made.

And I do believe the key is in the commutor ,that is what I have been trying to mimick with an external switch, but timing is everything.

Thanks to all for your post's ,I find inspiration in just about all of them ......shylo

Comment

• I have not done much

with this lately after that run where I got all those crazy readings and then couldn't duplicate it. Honestly I can't to my satisfication be 100% sure if I used only the one meter that was on the wrong setting.
                              So as we used to say in the bodyshop when a problem came up, "We'll smoke it over." That meant grab a cup of coffee and a cigarette, sit down at a distance and consider it. That is what I've done in the past week. Manual switches, solder connections, different batteries, trying to eliminate as many variables as possible. That is what I have decided to do that makes potential mistakes less likely. Though I've had to wait also 'till the 3rd.
                              I've got in mind several things to try but first I want solid connections and reliable switches.
                              -Lyn

Comment

• I ran different combinations of things, but the original WORKING system ran with loads (and sometimes the fourth battery) connected directly to battery 3 in parallel.

I had a pulley and turnbuckle connected to motor (as in the PESwiki picture) and tightened the turnbuckle to put more of a load on the motor to get battery 3 to produce more power. But that original motor ran THROUGH a gearbox, so there was always SOME load on the motor.

I would watch the voltage on the primaries, and you could see them begin to drain, so I would tighten the turnbuckle and they would go back up.

It wasn't until I began to experiment more recently that I began to use a generator as the load on the motor because it gave the added advantage of ALSO producing power, but the load on the motor still has to be synched with the load on battery three.

Hope that helps.
                                Dave

Comment

Working...
                                X