Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's less than a pound, won't cost any more. No worries.

Originally posted by Duncan View Post
    Wow again a very kind offer. Thanks a lot Kerry but cost it first! Don't go busting the bank to send copper wire there are a few little bits of it in the O'l country here and there.

Comment

• Duncan,
      I'll grab one of these extra motors and get it mailed out. I believe I have your mailing address somewhere back in an old email but you might send it to me again. I'll strip the motor of copper wire and that will save me a penny or two by cutting the weight in half. The you can use the wire from Kerry and wind it up and we won't have to wait for my order of wire to get here.

Dave
      “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”
      —Bernhard Haisch, Astrophysicist

Comment

• Thanks

Originally posted by penno64 View Post
        @Duncan, spend 5 minutes and see the similarities, Penno
        Very Interesting It also on a broader spectrum seems to fit in with a lot of other seemingly insignificant details, particularly The frequency range specified. I'm very much a tenderfoot at anything crystals, although of course I have used them in RF work but really only in the way you would a transistor. Order it from the data sheet specs then use it. This is taking a rather different run at the proceedings. Another intense researcher in the field called Grant Romundt notes in this rather poor quality out of focus video that the power output from crystal cells can be expected to respond to an applied frequency in a relationship of power proportional to the frequency cubed. The reason for his research being curtailed is made quite obvious.
        There's an awful lot of “Ifs” creeping in here but it does explain why those patent holders were going for very high frequencies, It could also explain why this very high frequency pulse produced by the altered motor could be having such an impact. Regarding the 3BS. I suspect this patented cell works with the correct attention to detail but the big question is can Joe soap make it out of commonly available cheap materials in his garage? If not it won't change anything. The thing will just get buried no company will be allowed to produce it and if they’re unlucky the researchers will get toasted into the bargain.
        Anyway all that chatter aside here's the video
        grant romundt real free energy alternative - YouTube
        Thanks for taking the time to research and post it however .. Its all going in the stew and every bit of information helps
        Whatever you can do,or dream you can,begin it.Boldness has genius,power and magic in it.Begin it now.

Comment

• Most kind!

Originally posted by Turion View Post
          Duncan,
          I'll grab one of these extra motors and get it mailed out. I believe I have your mailing address somewhere back in an old email but you might send it to me again. I'll strip the motor of copper wire and that will save me a penny or two by cutting the weight in half. The you can use the wire from Kerry and wind it up and we won't have to wait for my order of wire to get here.

Dave
          Tis done David!
          Whatever you can do,or dream you can,begin it.Boldness has genius,power and magic in it.Begin it now.

Comment

• Testing issues...

Greetings:

My testing has been done using FLABs @ 200AH for the primaries and the SLAB as the dead battery. The dead battery is a 17AH, or there abouts....

So, for this weekend, we'll hook up a bad 6 volt 200AH wet cell for the bad battery and use wet cells as the good. There should also be enough sealed batteries around to make a setup of that type for testing.

We'll see how this goes...(and have a good time watching!)

glen

Comment

• OK,
              Got one setup up and running with 2 FLA's as primaries and a bad FLA in the third battery position. The motor would not start when I started the setup, and would not allow the motor to start even when spun by hand. After about 10 minutes I was able to get the motor to start when I spun it by hand. I have recorded beginning voltages on a video and will post that if anything exciting happens. I assume it will take several runs of many hours with resting in between and the bad battery shorted out before I begin to see what I want to see, but I will keep you all informed. I have a .5 amp 12 volt electric fan running as a load on battery 3 right now, (an analogue amp gauge is in the circuit) but no load on the motor.

I have enough stuff to put together a second test circuit (including a second pulse motor) and will be doing that tomorrow. I have a battery that has a loose post, so I will trade that core in on a new battery tomorrow. I have several bad FLA batteries that are reading less than 5 volts, and one that is sitting at .87, so I will try that. I will probably try all of them and any that prove unsuccessful I will just convert over to alum. I have everything to do that with.

Dave
              Last edited by Turion; 01-23-2013, 05:34 PM.
              “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”

Comment

• crazy idea???

Hi all,
                I found this video. Maybe can be used here as an experiment to substitute bad battery?

May 8, 2012 8:06 PM - YouTube

A copper plate is inserted between two batteries for a capacitive coupling. The other end of the wire from the plate is connected to the can of HV capacitor, forming a captret. The regular connectors of the capacitor go in the circuit.

Hopefully, whatever the battery magic will work with what we are trying to do in this thread.

tishatang

Comment

• Had not seen that.

Interesting video. I will add that to the list of things to try with this setup.

Dave

Comment

• bad battery theory?

Hi Dave and all,

I found what may be a clue about batteries and extra energy. Maybe it will help to create a good bad battery?

In the last page of the Eric Dollard thread is listed a Bulgarian site with a download for a cosmic collector. The download is in English. Click on download button on right.

http://www.beinsa.info/index.php?opt...id=10&cid=4940

On page 20 is mentioned the coil (cosmic collector) and an ECM (brushless DC motor). Here is the quote from that page.

"The coil is being charged independently of the motor being run. The motor running is an effect on the moving frequencies through the coil and will run indefinitely without using any power from the battery. The battery is merely sitting in this dimension and nothing is happening or draining. In the 4th dimension it has created a magnet attracting the higher dimensional higher frequency energies. Hence we are pushing frequencies through the coil. Pushing frequencies through a fractal shape yields such results as a magnetic vortex to where when the surface of the coil interacts with the
                    higher dimensional energy it funnels that energy towards it. It literally opens a hole in our dimension that sucks the energy into itself.

When you reduce the voltage via an ECM you increase the current"

The article talks about the use of teflon. Maybe a capacitor made up of sheets of copper and teflon will make a capacitor equal to a good bad battery?

Chris

Comment

• Fail

Chris,
                      The link take us to a 404 page. (Page Unknown).
                      Regards,
                      Randy
                      _

Comment

• The Cosmic Collector

Originally posted by tachyoncatcher View Post
                        Chris,
                        The link take us to a 404 page. (Page Unknown).
                        Regards,
                        Randy
                        Hi tachyoncatcher,

Maybe this will help:

The Cosmic Collector - 34 page pdf
                        http://www.apparentlyapparel.com/upl...42/cosmicc.pdf

IndianaBoys

Comment

• BS

Thanks IndianaBoys,
                          However, when I see "plans" for devices like that without actual photos, I have a hard time not putting it in the BS category. As you know, this forum is loaded with device plans that fail to work as promised. The promises made in that pdf are..... fairy tale like. Builder beware.
                          <<Edit>> Ok, I see this device has been covered, in this forum at an earlier time, as hog wash. My instincts were right on. <<Edit>>
                          Randy
                          Last edited by tachyoncatcher; 02-02-2013, 08:27 PM. Reason: Further research
                          _

Comment

• if you want people to believe a lie, tell them a really big lie.

Originally posted by tachyoncatcher View Post
                            Thanks IndianaBoys,
                            However, when I see "plans" for devices like that without actual photos, I have a hard time not putting it in the BS category. As you know, this forum is loaded with device plans that fail to work as promised. The promises made in that pdf are..... fairy tale like. Builder beware.
                            <<Edit>> Ok, I see this device has been covered, in this forum at an earlier time, as hog wash. My instincts were right on. <<Edit>>
                            Randy
                            TachyonCatcher,

This was posted last night on RickOff's thread:
                            http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...tml#post223626

Originally Posted by Mad Scientist
                            Wasn't it Hitler who said some thing along the line if you want people to believe a lie, tell them a really big lie.

Rickoff wrote:
                            Yes, something like that, MS. It was something he wrote in Mein Kampf, and it went like this:

Quote:
                            "...the magnitude of a lie always contains a certain factor of credibility, since the great masses of the people in the very bottom of their hearts tend to be corrupted rather than consciously and purposely evil, and that, therefore, in view of the primitive simplicity of their minds, they more easily fall victim to a big lie than to a little one, since they themselves lie in little things, but would be ashamed of lies that were too big. Such a falsehood will never enter their heads, and they will not be able to believe in the possibility of such monstrous effrontery and infamous misrepresentation in others.…” (p. 231 of the Manheim translation)

IndianaBoys

Comment

• So true

Kinda reminds me of the "Oh Bama" crowd. Oh crap, I just made a politically incorrect statement.
                              Randy
                              _

Comment

• Hi All,
                                I did not post expecting everyone to build this device. I thought the explanation of the battery causing a magnetic portal in the 4th dimension is as good as any other theory to explain excess energy.

Just because something seems like BS, does not mean that everything is false. Even disinfo contains elements of truth to be accepted. Look at individual parts and ask yourself, is this true?

Is it true a battery has an internal resonance of 1 to 6 Mhz?

Can an ECM motor convert voltage and amps?

I do not know the answers to these questions. If this is true, what else is true in the article?

He mentions the coil getting cold. As I recall in this thread, one experimenter got a cold battery.

My simple mind is saying to me:

If a bad battery gets sulphated and acts as a crystal, then use it as in a crystal radio circuit. Find the resonance of the battery and build a tank circuit to tune to this resonant frequency just like a radio. Maybe a tank circuit will stabilize the rpm of the brush motor to the right frequency?

Try using an aerial and/or a ground in your 3 battery setup to help trap these ambient frequencies.

Not everyone has the money to build this device in this article even if true.
                                The beauty of this thread is most everyone has bad batteries and old motors laying around. I am not in a position to be an experimenter right now. I have all the stuff. But I am 76 years old and it is a cold winter and very cold in my unheated shop. Maybe this summer?

I am posting here in the hopes that ideas tossed around can lead to solutions for the benefit of everyone. I am trying to think positive, not negative.

Tishatang

Comment

Working...
                                X