Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Turion - Thank you so much for your persistence and hard work! Edison would be proud of you

Comment

• I got my scooter motor today. In preliminary tests I could not get the primaries to stay up but the secondaries were being charged. However I started with 2 very flat primary batteries and did not have much of a load on the motor. Also I did not have the bifilar coil mat. So will keep you posted.

Comment

• Had to abort my run, not because of issues with the primaries or anything, but because the coupling between my motor and my generator is not working correctly and is making so much noise I simply can't live with it. Thought I fixed it yesterday, but apparently not. I did do a 53 minute run, and Randy is correct about the placement of the earth ground, which he has moved since the original schematic. As the schematic stands now, I actually saw an increase of several hundredths of a volt in my primaries after only 53 minutes of run time. And I also experienced the issue of the buffer battery wanting to charge. I was forced to increase my load on the inverter, and then decrease it after a few minutes, and then increase it again, and then decrease it. Back and forth for 30 minutes. So there seems to be more fluctuation in the system with the ground in this position, but more charging. Keeping it balanced is harder. My setup was doing really well for the first 20 minutes and I had completely forgotten to add the earth ground. Everything was holding just fine. So I am not YET convinced I need it. Anyway, just reporting in results to add to the collective. I wish there were a few more folks reporting in here besides Randy and I.

I was talking with Luther this morning. From the BEGINNING Luther has been saying it was all about the magnetic fields, but nobody was listening to him. Well I bet they are listening now. Look at the message in his signature:

Electrostatic charges manipulating magneto-gravitic streams...

That's exactly what we have been doing, but unfortunately our focus has been on the electrical side of the equation. Because the reverse is also true. Magnetic streams or fields manipulate electrical charges.

I am going to be spending the next couple days getting my coils wound for my generator. I feel really good about how much power is being spent to run the motor (NONE) so let's see how much power we can produce when it is hooked up to a generator.

Dave
        “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”
        —Bernhard Haisch, Astrophysicist

Comment

• a.king21,
          Did you condition those primary batteries first? If they were flat, I have a feeling you didn't. If you don't, you probably aren't going to see what we are seeing. You have to run the system for a really long time to condition batteries when you run it down because it doesn't work, and then charge the batteries up on a conventional charger.

What you want to do is this, if you don't have some kind of Bedini pulse charger.

Figure out which batteries you are going to use as your primaries. When they are flat, put them in the 3rd position on the standard 3BGS setup. It will charge them up. Discharge them a couple times and do it again a couple times. Then do the other designated primary the same way.

You will have to recharge your primaries a couple times to do this, which means you need two batteries to use as primaries on the standard 3BGS that will continue to be recharged with a regular charger....Two primary batteries that you will condition. Two dead batteries. You can use one of the batteries you are using as primaries in the standard 3BGS to act as the buffer battery in your modified 3BGS. Hope that makes sense. So a total of 6 batteries, 4 of which are GOOD.

Did you have an inverter and were you running loads on it? What kind of loads? Did you have a load on your motor? Data, man, data. We want to help you be successful more than you know! But we can't if we have no data to help you make adjustments. Thanks for reporting in though!! We need folks doing exactly what you are doing!!. So thanks!

Dave
          Last edited by Turion; 07-26-2013, 06:44 PM.
          “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”

Comment

• Clarification on ground.

Dave you referred to having the ground in a different place. Maybe I missed it but I thought we were putting the ground at the connection of the 2 positives of our transducer batteries. Is that correct or does the ground go somewhere else? On my good run the other day I had the ground connected at the 2 positives and it seemed pretty stable at the time. Although my primaries did not climb then they did after I shut the system down. As I said in a previous post they came up on average about .1 volt each after a 5 hour run. Please clarify about the ground so I will have it connected correctly the next run I make. Also thanks for the tip about watching the charge on the buffer battery as an indicator of a balanced system. That will make it easier to see and adjust as we go.

Later, Carroll
            Just because someone disagrees with you does NOT make them your enemy. We can disagree without attacking someone.

Comment

• Carroll
              Randy has been updating that original schematic on page 78 with any changes, and he has a link to that page in his signature. The change is the earth ground is now attached between the buffer battery and transducer two ...on the negatives of both that are connected together.

I have tried it, and it DID produce more charging in my primaries. The issue for me was it causes more fluctuation in the system and you have to stay on top of the voltage in the buffer battery because it goes up and down and you have to work to keep the load balanced. MAYBE the system will settle out on a longer run, but I only ran 30 minutes because of issues with my motor connection to my generator, and plain forgot to hook up the earth ground for the first 20 minutes of my 55 minute run. Anyway, I know Randy had trouble with transducer two charging up with this setup, so it is definitely still a work in progress. Can't get that connector fixed until I get into the machine shop first of the week. So until then I will wind coils, work on conditioning my batteries for the experiment for Skeptic, work on the "Secret battery" project, and play with my smaller system that uses two razor scooter motors that are shaft coupled together. I work on this stuff full time and STILL don't have enough hours in the day to do everything I want to get done. It must be incredibly frustrating for you guys who spend your evenings and weekends doing this when you could be with your families. I know my wife says weekends are a no-no for this stuff, but she has to work this weekend, so I will get some time.

Dave

Comment

• MY1016 Amp draw

Hi Dave,

I am having trouble understanding the 11amp current draw you show in your video.

My MY1016 pulls around 5amp unloaded at start up, then settles to 0.54amps.

Even when applying physical load to the shaft, I cannot get the amp draw to rise that high.

Any tips.

Cheers, Garry

Comment

• Originally posted by Turion View Post
                  Keeping it balanced is harder. ....
                  I wish there were a few more folks reporting in here besides Randy and I.

I was talking with Luther this morning. From the BEGINNING Luther has been saying it was all about the magnetic fields, but nobody was listening to him. Well I bet they are listening now. Look at the message in his signature:

Electrostatic charges manipulating magneto-gravitic streams...

That's exactly what we have been doing, but unfortunately our focus has been on the electrical side of the equation. Because the reverse is also true

Dave
                  Greetings folks!
                  Turion, I see that I have a few really bad batteries here and still experimenting with them.
                  These batteries seems to not like being "resurrected" cause there`s left just bits of the overall process.
                  Nevertheless I still have trouble to balance the system, especially when the primaries are not equally charged.
                  When a mini-motor of 6VDC is connected in parallel with the 3-rd battery and the VoltMet. is indicating 15-17 VDC the litle toy motor does not heat up
                  but at the contrary cools down
                  I think that the third bad battery is acting like a special-living-type capacitor but since it`s "DNA" is screwed for different reasons, abuses etc,
                  and since at the same time the battery is acting as a "gate" to the "mystery force" and this "mysterious force" is like a living thing, be it
                  cold electricity or whatever, it tries at the same time to "re-align" the bad battery`s "DNA" so it comes back to life so to say.
                  This reminds me some aspects of a working Joe-Cell, as that "mystery force" gets stronger the more one pushes the accelerating
                  pedal of the car it is attached to.
                  When this force acts upon the battery it has very powerful energy associated with it.
                  And this energy shows what we see when bad batteries are used.
                  These are simply my wild guess.

Don Smith continously drawed the attention of people to the magnetic component of the electrical energy, because
                  there are no limits to the amount one can "pump" and utilise to his own will.
                  << BP Ultimate + Shell-V Power + Allies (opec) = the Ultimate Power Aligators to Suck People`s Blood !-! >>

Comment

• garrypm,
                    I will be happy to recheck that. I did check it with a digital meter prior to connecting it to the analogue gauge, and it also showed 11 amps, so I assumed that was correct. But it never hurts to check. I have that motor shaft coupled to a second motor and the output of the second motor is connected to a bridge rectifier with no loads on it.

OK, I just checked. Houston, we have a problem. I measured the Razor scooter motor that is turning my big generator. It is pulling about 2 amps. My one razor scooter motor that is running another razor scooter motor is pulling 6 amps on my digital and 11 on my analogue. When I go to the motor at the other end of the shaft, it is pulling 6 amps on my digital, and the motor will hardly turn. So I got some stuff to figure out. MAybe I need to throw some meters and gages in the trash and start over.

Dave

Comment

• Analogue

Dave,
                      Digital amp meters are useless with this stuff. Your analogue meter sounds high. You might want to check with another analogue meter.

It's great to see the builders see the peculiarity of the pumped aether force. Even if they are seeing cold motors and batteries while their primaries drop, its an indication of something different and unexplained.

I had a set back today. Sort of. I had built a new design. Same setup as diagrammed but different pulse motor. I have been running 20watt loads on my inverter to keep things balanced without adding physical load to the pulse motor. I had to increase that to 100wat for this motor just to get the system to start. Ran about 20 minutes and then the motor burned up. Windings are fried. Got so hot the paint smoked. when I checked my batteries, everything charged. Everything! Had to add one of my transducers to the "good battery" pile. Ive got to stabilize this bad boy, its special.
                      Happy Experimenting,
                      Randy
                      _

Comment

• frying tonight !

Originally posted by tachyoncatcher View Post
                        Dave,
                        Digital amp meters are useless with this stuff. Your analogue meter sounds high. You might want to check with another analogue meter.

It's great to see the builders see the peculiarity of the pumped aether force. Even if they are seeing cold motors and batteries while their primaries drop, its an indication of something different and unexplained.

I had a set back today. Sort of. I had built a new design. Same setup as diagrammed but different pulse motor. I have been running 20watt loads on my inverter to keep things balanced without adding physical load to the pulse motor. I had to increase that to 100wat for this motor just to get the system to start. Ran about 20 minutes and then the motor burned up. Windings are fried. Got so hot the paint smoked. when I checked my batteries, everything charged. Everything! Had to add one of my transducers to the "good battery" pile. Ive got to stabilize this bad boy, its special.
                        Happy Experimenting,
                        Randy
                        my heart bleeds for you ! tame the beast ..if fact cook a few in front of skeptic ..case closed
                        Last edited by Duncan; 07-27-2013, 01:56 AM.
                        Whatever you can do,or dream you can,begin it.Boldness has genius,power and magic in it.Begin it now.

Comment

• News

Just got the effect.
                          Input 2 x 7 amp 12 volt gel cell burglar alarm batteries (previously conditioned but conventionally charged up.
                          Output 2 Heavy Goods Vehicle 12volt batteries and 2 motor car batteries in parallel. (over 3 Kilo watts)

After about 10 minutes the output charged up from 12.79 to 12.98 volts.
                          I used a conventional mains battery charger linked to an inverter to charge the car/lorry batteries.
                          The input stayed steady at 12.61 volts.
                          Suddenly the motor sped up. It is a .23 Kilowatt 24 volt motor with a load comprising a magneto. The magneto was not used as a charger but simply as a load.
                          We have a monster.
                          Note: no bifilar coils or magnetic placement.
                          I switched off to not overcharge the system.
                          Now I know what you are talking about.
                          Turion : put a much heavier load on your motor. You'll get the monster.
                          Last edited by a.king21; 07-27-2013, 10:21 PM.

Comment

• old hat

Originally posted by a.king21 View Post
                            Just got the effect.
                            Input 2 x 7 amp 12 volt gel cell burglar alarm batteries (previously conditioned but conventionally charged up.
                            Output 2 Heavy Goods Vehicle 12volt batteries and 2 motor car batteries in parallel. (over 3 Kilo watts)

I used a conventional mains battery charger linked to an inverter to charge the car/lorry batteries.
                            Suddenly the motor sped up. It is a .23 Kilowatt 24 volt motor with a load comprising a magneto. The magneto was not used as a charger but simply as a load.
                            We have a monster.
                            That's not news a.King we have all done it .. its been done many times still its great when it happens in front of you isn't it ? David's Dad actually lives off grid in the sticks with a huge bank of batteries .. David managed to charge them all from totally flat to totally charged in the twink of an eye … that was so long ago I don't care to think about it . That is why the thread has such a huge following .. it works and its unmistakable but its not news alas … if you come on thread and write
                            stable as a rock , repeatable anywhere any time .. that would be news ! There would be tears of joy but hey another committed convert isn't bad . Takes your breath away doesn't it? Not only that you know in an instant all the conspiracy theories are true . Which is also Kinda worrying.
                            Whatever you can do,or dream you can,begin it.Boldness has genius,power and magic in it.Begin it now.

Comment

• The Club

Originally posted by a.king21 View Post
                              Just got the effect.

We have a monster.
                              Welcome to the club. Now your done for. Once you experience it, like you have, there's no going back. It consumes my every waking moment.
                              Take Care,
                              Randy
                              _

Comment

• withdrawal

Hey Randy,
                                I've been away so long without my "fix", the lady,the monster, the feeling, that I'm almost able to behave normally. Oh No. My notebooks are crying out to me.

Cheers,
                                wantomake

Comment

Working...
                                X