This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank you

Thanks Dave, it's very appreciated. I've been working on these radiant devices since 2007. Bedini, newman, modified joule thief, crossover and so on.. So many variables to control and so many time spent on these things. The crystal cell research was really something and we learned by john bedini that these lead plates does magic things we don't really understand yet. After a while discharging those lead crystal cells, the voltage curve bottom out at a level and stay there, delivering continuous power. But after several charge/discharge cycles, the effect vanish. My nickname was creating for this reason. I really think we must emphasis on the chemistry involved in the crystal matrix inside a good sulfated battery. Years of research ahead. You are doing great great job and i'm with you guys in your research. I'm a french canadian guy, scuse me my english sucks a little bit. I will search for that bad battery with the starting delay motor test. Maybe tomorrow.

Comment

• If you use Randy's schematic, you don't need to search for that perfect battery. Just two that are at low voltage. But read from 78 on where we talk about balancing the load with this new setup. It's critical.

Dave
      “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”
      —Bernhard Haisch, Astrophysicist

Comment

• Originally posted by CrystalDipoleMatrix View Post
        Hello, this setup is basicallly the same as ossie radiant charger back in 2007. In my opinion it is easier to control the output and the initial condition of the ''bad battery'' by putting several in series to obtain an higher reactive power (voltage without current). We want to charge ''good batteries'' in the output side with the ''bad batteries'' in parralel because of the dipole effect (radiant antenna and converter).

http://www.google.ca/url?sa=t&rct=j&...49784469,d.dmg
        Hi Jean … obviously we have all spent some time studying similar systems such as Ossie's
        for what its worth here's my view of things , Ossies system works but has no tuning, Its random in finding “resonance” by comparison to this system its quite feeble, get this thing hopping and you know all about it, you are not wondering if you might be COP+1 it will take everything you can throw at it and dance you around the room at the same time!
        I actually love Ossie's work and built this contraption The Callanan's Infinite Power Supply (IPS) : Full tests report by JL Naudin
        not because I wanted to try it , but because I required an anti – phase resonant wave form .. I used the centre tap. Of this circuit … I wished to know if batteries were or could be resonant .
        The answer Jean is a resounding yes, not only that if you can track that resonace whilst the battery charges it is extreamly efficient.
        Here is a very clear example Jean … even though Igor is showing something quite unrelated you can see on this clip he is holding resonance and in effect charging the battery faster than he is exracting energy from it.
        TROS - DC/DC charger/converter - YouTube
        ergo he's COP+1 this machine does it in spades however . You'll quickly find on this thread Jean its not a case of if,or how , or is it real , Its a case of this is huge and powerful how can it be stabalized controlled and maintained, try it … it'll blow your little cotton socks off!... Oh and and bless Jean
        Last edited by Duncan; 07-29-2013, 07:03 AM.
        Whatever you can do,or dream you can,begin it.Boldness has genius,power and magic in it.Begin it now.

Comment

• Anybody near Dallas know of a good place to find old batteries?

Comment

• Auto parts stores always have old batteries. You may have to buy some cores at $10.00 each, but I have found they will let me bring in core of one that won't work for me and trade straight across for another old core someone has turned in.

Batteries + and similar stores take batteries in, and the pile up in the back room until once a month someone comes to get them. Those I have to buy, but for cheap.

Dave
            “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”

Comment

• Originally posted by Duncan View Post
              Hi Jean … obviously we have all spent some time studying similar systems such as Ossie's
              for what its worth here's my view of things , Ossies system works but has no tuning, Its random in finding “resonance” by comparison to this system its quite feeble, get this thing hopping and you know all about it, you are not wondering if you might be COP+1 it will take everything you can throw at it and dance you around the room at the same time!
              I actually love Ossie's work and built this contraption The Callanan's Infinite Power Supply (IPS) : Full tests report by JL Naudin
              not because I wanted to try it , but because I required an anti – phase resonant wave form .. I used the centre tap. Of this circuit … I wished to know if batteries were or could be resonant .
              The answer Jean is a resounding yes, not only that if you can track that resonace whilst the battery charges it is extreamly efficient.
              Here is a very clear example Jean … even though Igor is showing something quite unrelated you can see on this clip he is holding resonance and in effect charging the battery faster than he is exracting energy from it.
              TROS - DC/DC charger/converter - YouTube
              ergo he's COP+1 this machine does it in spades however . You'll quickly find on this thread Jean its not a case of if,or how , or is it real , Its a case of this is huge and powerful how can it be stabalized controlled and maintained, try it … it'll blow your little cotton socks off!... Oh and and bless Jean
              Thanks Duncan! Resonance in batteries? WOW! Interesting

Comment

• Originally posted by Turion View Post
                Auto parts stores always have old batteries. You may have to buy some cores at $10.00 each, but I have found they will let me bring in core of one that won't work for me and trade straight across for another old core someone has turned in.

Batteries + and similar stores take batteries in, and the pile up in the back room until once a month someone comes to get them. Those I have to buy, but for cheap.

Dave
                I went to Oreilys and the guy there told me that the batteries must go to recycling and they can't sell them. I will try to locate a batteries + store near here. I have four 7ah 12v but none that are bad.

Comment

• Here is a pancake coil I made I while back when I was in another site experimenting. I figured I'd post it here as it can be really easy to make nice coils this way.

Comment

• duranza,
                    I would talk to the guy at O'Reily's and see who the recycler is that picks them up, and then contact THEM.

Dave

Comment

• Please Comment

Randy, Turion Duncan et all.

David Bowling's Continuous Charging Device

Hartiberlin has some comments and analysis. It is basically the three battery system me thinks.

Comment

• Indeed it is.
                        Overunity is where I first posted this thing five years ago, on THAT thread that was actually started by someone at PESWiki.

Everyone who came on there said they saw nothing to this and that it didn't work, which is why for a couple years I posted NOTHING anywhere about this setup.

Recently I went back to that thread to update everyone, but wouldn't you know it, everyone there says it can't work and that they can easily explain why batteries put out five times their rated amp hours of power. It all has to do with sulfation and other factors and is perfectly explainable.

No matter what I say, they have an answer. One of them even says he has BUILT the thing and sees nothing. I really don't care. I felt I owed them an update, and I gave them that. It's all they deserve. If you will notice, this thread is referenced several times

As for Hartberlin: "You basically convert graphite ( carbon) to electricity on a direct oxidation conversion process.
                        You use up in the process some graphite but it is a very efficient process.

Same principle that happens in the Newman machines."

If he had even bothered to build the setup, he would know that power coming out of the motor is MEASURABLE. We see 12 volts in and 18+ out. This CANNOT account for the power in this system. Period.

David
                        Last edited by Turion; 07-30-2013, 02:41 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Turion View Post

Having a hard time finding empty bobbins the right size for winding coils on. I used to have a link for a place,but can't find it anymore. Thought I had a bookmark, but apparently not!

Dave
                          Maybe them? - Plastic Spools (Utility) – Pittsfield Plastics Engineering, Inc.

V
                          'Get it all on record now - get the films - get the witnesses -because somewhere down the road of history some bastard will get up and say that this never happened'

General D.Eisenhower

http://www.nvtronics.org

Comment

• Thanks for that link. That's indeed the place I have bought spools in the past. They don't have the size I need, but they have something very close that I may have to go to if I can't find what I want. Appreciate that!

Dave

Comment

• JPG image on first post

I looked at the image on the first post.

You are splitting the Positive in the image (motor connected between the "+" of battery 1 and the "+" of battery 3) yet your directions above the image indicate to split the negative (motor connected between the "-" of battery 1 and the "-" of battery 3).

Also, the switch is in the wrong place as the bulb will run as soon as hooked up to the third battery. I think you want the switch between the "+" of battery 3 and the junction where the current goes to the bulb and the load. This would prevent loss of power/current/juice through the bulb.

Comment

• wsxian2,
                                Thanks for that. I have fixed it. Someone asked me to post an image on the first post in the thread, so I just grabbed one of many I have. Unfortunately, it was incorrect.

Please refer to page 78 for the latest "Modified 3BGS" image. That is the schematic we are working with currently,and I will mention that on page 1, post #1 also.

DAve

Comment

Working...
                                X