X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crystal battery?

Hello to All,
    I have an alum converted bad battery filled with half alum half h2o to see if crystals would grow in it. Let sit for six months and then poured out all the solution to see if any grew. They did, so I tested it in the 3BGS set and found strange results.

The bad alum #3 charged up to 11 volts and the primaries did drain but only .01 of volt each hour.

I didn't have success with a load on #3 side. Also only used Ufo motor to run between positive and positive of all three. Connect generator side to #3 . I got really long runs and was curious to anyone's thoughts.

Maybe nothing but interesting. Crystal battery?

wantomake
    Last edited by wantomake; 11-15-2013, 06:30 PM.

Comment

• wantomake,
      I'm a little confused by your description of the schematic. Could you draw it out for us. A drop of .01 per hour when you are running a motor that could turn a Lenz free generator isn't bad you know. LOL. But interesting resuts. I amgoing to have to think about this foa a bit. I'm sure there are others who will jump on this.

Dave
      “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”
      —Bernhard Haisch, Astrophysicist

Comment

• Originally posted by Matthew Jones View Post
        No one knows for sure that sulfation has anything to do with anything. But if you want the Dead battery you have now to get to that form you can just charge it again then discharge it fully. Let it sit a couple of days shorted out, then do it again.
        4-5 times or so should be all you get and at that point its highly sulfated. As such you may or may not start seeing results.

Matt
        It seems that I have a relly stubborn AGM batteries for four times I charge them fully and then fully discharge them but it seems they get better and better but I will keep trying until ten times or mor if I will notice that there is a good sign .
        Take the wisdom even from the mouths of the insane

Comment

• Originally posted by ehsanco1062 View Post
          It seems that I have a relly stubborn AGM batteries for four times I charge them fully and then fully discharge them but it seems they get better and better but I will keep trying until ten times or mor if I will notice that there is a good sign .

out of curiosity , have you tried doing it under the influence of a bifilar

.... Resonance Effects: Tesla Bifilar Coil Alternating Field Rotating a Magnetic Compass - YouTube
          Last edited by MonsieurM; 11-16-2013, 12:24 AM.
          Signs and symbols rule the world, not words nor laws.” -Confucius.

Comment

• Originally posted by MonsieurM View Post
            out of curiosity , have you tried doing it under the influence of a bifilar

.... Resonance Effects: Tesla Bifilar Coil Alternating Field Rotating a Magnetic Compass - YouTube
            do you have any idea how to do that ?
            I appreciate you that if you could help me.

Ehsan
            Take the wisdom even from the mouths of the insane

Comment

• Originally posted by ehsanco1062 View Post
              do you have any idea how to do that ?
              I appreciate you that if you could help me.

Ehsan

Stick an antenna up in the air, the higher the better, and wire it to one side of a capacitor ( your Bifilar ), the other going to a good earth ground, and the potential difference will then charge the capacitor. Connect across the capacitor some sort of switching device so that it can be discharged at rhythmic intervals, and you have an oscillating electric output.

Nikola Tesla radiant energy, unraveling Greatest Secret.
              and place battery on top of Bifilar ( a different version of 3bgs )
              Last edited by MonsieurM; 11-16-2013, 09:27 AM.

Comment

and place battery on top of Bifilar ( a different version of 3bgs )
                There is no proof that, that makes a difference at all. Tests run either way show the same results. Both David and I, plus several other have tested it both ways an none showed a gain or a loss compared to the other.

The advocates of it have not brought any proof to the table that it does make difference either way.

The only real gain comes from keeping the battery in reversed state. IE you have -12 plus volt on the positive pole and Zero at ground. This is not such an easy thing to sustain.

Matt

Comment

There is no proof that, that makes a difference at all. Tests run either way show the same results. Both David and I, plus several other have tested it both ways an none showed a gain or a loss compared to the other.

The advocates of it have not brought any proof to the table that it does make difference either way.

The only real gain comes from keeping the battery in reversed state. IE you have -12 plus volt on the positive pole and Zero at ground. This is not such an easy thing to sustain.

Matt
                  the "magnetic effect" has an impact on the growth of the crystals ....

simple way for you to test .... take a coil immerse it in water ... pass current in coil ... freeze

Comment

the "magnetic effect" has an impact on the growth of the crystals ....

simple way for you to test .... take a coil immerse it in water ... pass current in coil ... freeze

And you are sure that lead sulfate is effected by a magnetic field, and you have seen the crystals?

Matt

Comment

And you are sure that lead sulfate is effected by a magnetic field, and you have seen the crystals?

Matt
                      I have not and as you might have read in the earlier post : "out of curiosity"

so I am not sure that lead sulfate is effected by magnetic field ... but i Do know that growth of crystals is affected by magnetic field

fyi :

Magnetic gravity trick grows perfect crystals - tech - 10 August 2007 - New Scientist

One of the few scientific success stories of the International Space Station has been its use to grow large, pure crystals in microgravity (see Space station unlocks new world of crystals).

Now scientists from the Netherlands and Japan have shown that a strong magnetic field can mimic the effects of microgravity when growing protein crystals. The new Earth-bound technique could provide a cheaper and easier way to produce crystals of the same quality as those grown aboard the ISS.

The approach uses the same principle famously employed to levitate a live frog in 1997. This exploits the fact that diamagnetic materials - including most organic materials - are repelled by very strong magnetic fields as a result of changes in the orbital motion of their electrons.
                      Last edited by MonsieurM; 11-16-2013, 05:35 PM.

Comment

• the following might answer your question :

Electrical and Magnetic Properties of Sulfides

Carolyn I. Pearce, Richard A.D. Pattrick, David J. Vaughan
                        School of Earth, Atmospheric and Environmental Sciences, and Williamson Research
                        Centre for Molecular Environmental Science
                        University of Manchester
                        Manchester, United Kingdom
                        e-mail: carolyn.pearce@manchester.ac.uk
                        INTRODUCTION
                        The metal sulfides exhibit a great diversity of electrical and magnetic properties with both
                        scientific interest and practical applications. These properties apply major constraints on mod-
                        els of the electronic structure (or chemical bonding) in sulfides (Vaughan and Rosso 2006, this
                        volume). The pure and doped synthetic equivalents of certain sulfide minerals have actual or
                        potential applications in the electronics industries (optical devices, photovoltaics, photodiodes
                        and magnetic recording devices). Sulfides are also components of many thin film devices and
                        have been extensively investigated as part of the nanotechnology revolution. Certain electrical
                        and magnetic properties of sulfide minerals mean they contribute to geomagnetism and paleo-
                        magnetism
                        , and provide the geophysical prospector with exploration tools for metalliferous
                        ore deposits. To the mineral technologist, these same properties provide methods for the sepa-
                        ration of the metal-bearing sulfides from associated waste minerals after mining and milling
                        and before extraction of the metal by pyrometallurgical or hydrometallurgical treatment.
                        In this chapter, the theory and measurement of electrical and magnetic properties are
                        outlined along with spectroscopic and diffraction studies that can provide insights into
                        magnetic behavior are discussed. A brief review of electrical and magnetic studies of major
                        sulfide minerals includes some examples of the applications of sulfide electrical and magnetic
                        properties, including special consideration of the properties of sulfide nanoparticles. Most of
                        the available data presented are for pure synthetic binary and ternary sulfides, as very small
                        concentrations of impurities can dramatically affect electrical properties leading to problems
                        of interpreting data from natural samples. Although data for several of the commonly found
                        sulfides are discussed in this chapter, no attempt is made at a comprehensive coverage.
                        The section below on theory and measurement of electrical and magnetic properties draws
                        on the account given in Vaughan and Craig (1978) to which readers are referred for further
                        details. It is useful to provide this overview as the electrical and magnetic properties of sulfides
                        provide critically important information for understanding them as materials, as well as giving
                        rise to important applications. Also, the theoretical background is not commonly dealt with in
                        texts concerning mineralogy or geochemistry, hence its inclusion here.
                        http://www.ela-iet.com/IronGlen/Pear...127.pdf‎ ....

talking about photovoltaic :

Playing loud pop music boosts output of solar panels by 40% > National News > News | Click Green

Last edited by MonsieurM; 11-16-2013, 06:03 PM.

Comment

• you can also have a look at this old post .... http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...arvesting.html

I have been tinkering with crystals of Lead Sulfide, Lead Oxide, and Lead Zirconate Titanate.

Lead is an amazing element that can be adapted to a wide broad spectrum of frequency.
                          Radiant waves is available 24 hrs a day.

This material deserves serious research and development.

Comment

• OK so magnetic field align the particles involved in the crystal formation. But like I said before the largest problem with the whole "Lead Sulphate" thing in AGMS is they form next to nothing because they are starved lead acid batteries. They do not contain enough ingredient to form any significant amount of lead sulphate. This 9is why they are so hard to kill.

And to top it off N.Tesla say
                            A coil composed of contiguous or adjacent insulated conductors electrically connected in series and having a potential difference of such value as to give to the coil as a whole, a capacity sufficient to neutralize its self-induction, as set forth.

Ah so Tesla himself felt the coil was not a good producer of magnetic fields. LOL It just allowed for the short term storage of energy without changing current to voltage. HMMMMMM .
                            So that in itself would explain why no significant proof of a better result have emerged. We are simply not using a strong magnetic field.
                            Or it really doesn't make a difference at all.

But in the case of the Tesla Bifiliar (TBC) I can tell ya how it improves things. Look at the Gegene replicated by JLN labs. The reason that thing shows a gain is because the TBC gathers and stored all the induction present in the circiut. Not just the plate underneath but all the chokes and wire and everything else that puts a field. It gathers all the stray magnetic fields and compiles them into extra charge.

So if for some reason your are getting results from using it you might find the source of the extra energy nearby. But if you don't have it nearby then more than likely it has no effect for you at all. AND IS USELESS.

And of course I am open to change of mind if anybody wants to prove it through continued testing. But my tests show no difference with or without.

Cheers
                            Matt

Comment

• Chapter3 - Noninductive Magnetic Amplification

MonsieurM,
                              Understanding that magnetism can be influenced by other things beside induction will help to understand and make sense of the successful devices over the years. If you believe that any of the historical devices of the past achieved OU ( I do ) then you are close to understanding a common thread to all of them, including the 3BGS. Look at those devices, consider the interplay between EMF, collapsing fields of coils, electrostatic storage/conversion, multiple potentials over the same wire, vibrations ( I use the term vibration over frequency as I believe it to be more correct as there are multiple harmonics), and, magnetic vibrations. Look at the devices by TK, DS, Tesla, Hubbard, Hendershot, even the 3BGS and you will see certain common factors in all of them, one of them being the importance of magnetism and a neutral zone or bloch wall or Zero Point. The theories of dipole magnetism are losing ground as we gain better understanding. So don't get hung up on that. You are closer yet.
                              Good Luck,
                              Randy
                              _

Comment

• ok

Originally posted by Turion View Post
                                wantomake,
                                I'm a little confused by your description of the schematic. Could you draw it out for us. A drop of .01 per hour when you are running a motor that could turn a Lenz free generator isn't bad you know. LOL. But interesting resuts. I amgoing to have to think about this foa a bit. I'm sure there are others who will jump on this.

Dave
                                Hey Dave,
                                Ok, try to tomorrow. Very close to your old schematic, just add Ufo motor.
                                wantomake

Comment

Working...
                                X