X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by tachyoncatcher View Post
    MonsieurM,
    Understanding that magnetism can be influenced by other things beside induction will help to understand and make sense of the successful devices over the years. If you believe that any of the historical devices of the past achieved OU ( I do ) then you are close to understanding a common thread to all of them, including the 3BGS. Look at those devices, consider the interplay between EMF, collapsing fields of coils, electrostatic storage/conversion, multiple potentials over the same wire, vibrations ( I use the term vibration over frequency as I believe it to be more correct as there are multiple harmonics), and, magnetic vibrations. Look at the devices by TK, DS, Tesla, Hubbard, Hendershot, even the 3BGS and you will see certain common factors in all of them, one of them being the importance of magnetism and a neutral zone or bloch wall or Zero Point. The theories of dipole magnetism are losing ground as we gain better understanding. So don't get hung up on that. You are closer yet.
    Good Luck,
    Randy
    Thank you Tachyon ....
    Signs and symbols rule the world, not words nor laws.” -Confucius.

Comment

• Originally posted by tachyoncatcher View Post
      MonsieurM,
      Understanding that magnetism can be influenced by other things beside induction will help to understand and make sense of the successful devices over the years. If you believe that any of the historical devices of the past achieved OU ( I do ) then you are close to understanding a common thread to all of them, including the 3BGS. Look at those devices, consider the interplay between EMF, collapsing fields of coils, electrostatic storage/conversion, multiple potentials over the same wire, vibrations ( I use the term vibration over frequency as I believe it to be more correct as there are multiple harmonics), and, magnetic vibrations. Look at the devices by TK, DS, Tesla, Hubbard, Hendershot, even the 3BGS and you will see certain common factors in all of them, one of them being the importance of magnetism and a neutral zone or bloch wall or Zero Point. The theories of dipole magnetism are losing ground as we gain better understanding. So don't get hung up on that. You are closer yet.
      Good Luck,
      Randy
      Hi tachyoncatcher, May I ask you to clarify your definition of "OU" ? What do
      you mean by it. Is a radiant energy collector based on the Tesla "Plate"
      Design OU ? Of course it must be surely. If not, why not and what does
      qualify for OU in your opinion.

Cheers

Comment

• OU

Mr Farmhand,
        I won't get caught up in the definition of OU and it's meanings. It's an urban term with scientific back pinning that has multiple meanings. I respect what you have done, your builds, demonstration and have read some of your contributions as to radiant collection and learned. I believe in the collection/translation of an ambient energy that has multiple names, radiant being one. Do I believe we are creating energy? No more than a diesel powered generator creates electricity. You honor me with your question.
        Respectfully,
        Randy
        _

Comment

• WOW someone with respect for Farmhand. And not to say any less than its Randy. Surprise!!!! Surprise!!!

You should Kiss his butt Randy you haven't got enough sense to have an argument with him. And he is a Dimwit for sure.

Matt

Comment

• just wanted to bring the following to your attention :

Page 120.

Lead monoxide was mixed with paraffin or beeswax to obtain a massive dielectric for use in the capacitors

Thomas Townsend Brown: Scientific Notebooks, Vol 2

Page 27

89. A Tribo-Electric High Voltage Generator.

Catalina Island, CA; March 26, 1973.

If it is true that tribo-electric generation results from contact potential differences in dielectrics of differing dielectric constant and if it is true that the sliding motion or friction merely extends the effective surface of the dielectrics in contact and if it is true that the dielectric with greater K is always positive and the potential difference is related to the difference in dielectric constant, then it follows that a new type of generator is feasible.
            Last edited by MonsieurM; 11-20-2013, 12:53 PM.
            Signs and symbols rule the world, not words nor laws.” -Confucius.

Comment

• Bedini made free energy easy

Thanks for your wonderful info!

It could be a "standing wave" effect. I could be wrong .

Comment

• Hi Matt,
                It seems that these AGM batteries are real stubborns ,after mor than 10 times of full charge and full discharge they became even mor butter they can hold a charge of 13.25v now so I cannot do any thing else to kill them they are too strong to be killed so my only chance is to find a good bad battery and I don't think that I have a good chance but I will try .
                I hope that we can find a way to kill these batteries .

Good luck
                Ehsan
                Take the wisdom even from the mouths of the insane

Comment

• Ehsan,

Are you discharging the batteries and then leaving them shorted out for a week or more? It sounds like you are only discharging them and then recharging them right away. According to Matt you have to leave them discharged and keep them shorted out for a week or more.

Respectfully, Carroll
                  Just because someone disagrees with you does NOT make them your enemy. We can disagree without attacking someone.

Comment

• Discharge them, short them out, put them near heat source, then in fridge. Then charge them and start over.

But this is the reason I am so opposed to the idea that sulfates have anything to do with what we are seeing. It is very unlikely they have anything to do with the effect, unless the near nothing for acid and sulfate building blocks is the reason they act this way.

Matt

Comment

• Originally posted by citfta View Post
                      Ehsan,

Are you discharging the batteries and then leaving them shorted out for a week or more? It sounds like you are only discharging them and then recharging them right away. According to Matt you have to leave them discharged and keep them shorted out for a week or more.

Respectfully, Carroll
                      Carroll

First time I did discharge them and then shorted them for three week only once and then pulse them as Dave recommended .but then yes I discharge them totally and then charge them with out shorted them before charge .
                      Thank you for your note.

Respectfully
                      Ehsan

Comment

• Originally posted by Matthew Jones View Post
                        Discharge them, short them out, put them near heat source, then in fridge. Then charge them and start over.

But this is the reason I am so opposed to the idea that sulfates have anything to do with what we are seeing. It is very unlikely they have anything to do with the effect, unless the near nothing for acid and sulfate building blocks is the reason they act this way.

Matt
                        Thank you Matt
                        I will do that all over again although it will be a long process.but what will I look for when I put it them near heat source and then in fridge what should be the voltage is there any notices ?what should I notice mean while ?

Ehsan

Comment

• Hi

I installed the 5BGS with a chain drive 3:1 between motor and generator.
                          The motor runs with 9V, the generator shows 26V unloaded.

Then I connected one of the primaries 12V to the generator with a 1000 Ohm Resistor, the voltage measured over the Resistor is 8V.

U = R x I
                          8V = 1000 Ohm x 8mA
                          P = U x I
                          64mW = 8V x 8 mA

I think the generator was feeding back 64mW to the primary.

Next I will try to get a 2.7 Ohm Resistor (rated 50W)
                          This will probably result in some lower voltage like
                          U = R x I
                          5.4V = 2.7Ohm x 2A
                          P = U x I
                          10.8W = 5.4V x 2A

Would be nice to see one of the primaries as well as the buffer going up.

All right, will order some expensive resistors.
                          Regards
                          cubalibre
                          Last edited by cubalibre; 12-16-2013, 09:27 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by cubalibre View Post
                            Hi

... I connected one of the primaries 12V to the generator with a 1000 Ohm Resistor, the voltage measured over the Resistor is 8V.

U = R x I
                            8V = 1000 Ohm x 8mA
                            P = U x I
                            64mW = 8V x 8 mA

I think the generator was feeding back 64mW to the primary.
                            No. You are dissipating 64mW in the resistor.

Originally posted by cubalibre View Post
                            Next I will try to get a 2.7 Ohm Resistor (rated 50W)
                            This will probably result in some lower voltage like
                            U = R x I
                            5.4V = 2.7Ohm x 2A
                            P = U x I
                            10.8W = 5.4V x 2A

Would be nice to see one of the primaries as well as the buffer going up.

All right, will order some expensive resistors.
                            Regards
                            cubalibre
                            Don't waste your money... all you are doing here is generating heat (10.8W of it) in the resistor.

OK, if you want to be pedantic, you're also pushing 2 amps (8mA in the previous example) into the battery - but this will be less than what you took out in the first place to drive the motor-generator set.
                            JFP

Comment

• Originally posted by JFP View Post
                              OK, if you want to be pedantic, you're also pushing 2 amps (8mA in the previous example) into the battery - but this will be less than what you took out in the first place to drive the motor-generator set.
                              JFP
                              How do you know? Have you built one?

Matt

Comment

• Much has been said about being “in the zone,” until that can be better understood, the variables to achieve results are beyond the patience of most. David spoke some key words in the inception post. He specified a pre-condition to the effect that you could look for.

If you reach that point, what will come out of the system will likely show up as “work,” but what allows that possibility… I wouldn’t expect to see on any meter or scope.

For those that have seen the effect, it is easy to believe. Until the fundamentals of the effect are better understood… there is only hit or miss. But have no doubt, chemical batteries can be a gateway to the results that you seek.

Comment

Working...
                                X