This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by wantomake View Post

Coffee needs nuked. Hey is that science?
    wantomake

Hey mind if I join you in a cup?

Ron

https://ca.news.yahoo.com/fresh-grou...150417802.html

Comment

• Live as long as possible

Originally posted by i_ron View Post

Ron

Ron,
      Our house has been called a House of Peace. We have housed a student from Israel in our home. We have family from Japan come to stay in our house. Friends from Mexico and El Salvador have walked our floors.

All are welcome in our house of Peace. We have the word "Shalom" on our front door.

I love coffee in the morning and would share one with you my friend,
      Oakway, South Carolina 6:30 - 7:00am every morning.
      James
      wantomake

Comment

• Originally posted by i_ron View Post

Ron

But next week it will kill you quicker than radiation.

I still haven't made that drawing. Lot of drama over the weekend. I did describe a few post back.

Matt

Comment

• Originally posted by Matthew Jones View Post
          But next week it will kill you quicker than radiation.

I still haven't made that drawing. Lot of drama over the weekend. I did describe a few post back.

Matt
          Isn't that the truth though?

But you can always tell the good things as they are on somebodies bad for you list!

Lots of chocolate and two mugs of coffee a day... and i will be 83 in August.

Ron

PS: thanks James, but I don't like to fly anymore, so here's to ya
          Last edited by i_ron; 07-04-2018, 02:09 AM.

Comment

• Hey all, long time to be here, I was busy researching and building my prototype.. I will present it to you soon

------
            I wanted to tell you that split positive or 3 or 4 battery systems are good only for reducing the consumption of the system. It cannot stand alone, even I have witness from time to time more output than input, It will be almost impossible to sustain it for ever. Even you succeed and have a stable system, the cop will be too small. A decent free energy device would give at least 1000% more output.

Split positive have to be combined with a real free energy device. It is a great way to consume less only.

find a way to get the free energy first and then boost it using split positive to raise the gain. That is what I do.

Keep experimenting.. Cya soon guys

Comment

• Originally posted by L0stf0x View Post
              Hey all, long time to be here, I was busy researching and building my prototype.. I will present it to you soon

------
              I wanted to tell you that split positive or 3 or 4 battery systems are good only for reducing the consumption of the system. It cannot stand alone, even I have witness from time to time more output than input, It will be almost impossible to sustain it for ever. Even you succeed and have a stable system, the cop will be too small. A decent free energy device would give at least 1000% more output.

Split positive have to be combined with a real free energy device. It is a great way to consume less only.

find a way to get the free energy first and then boost it using split positive to raise the gain. That is what I do.

Keep experimenting.. Cya soon guys

Somehow I doubt any of this is true. We'll all hold our breath in anticipation of your tech that puts out 1000%.

I am wondering if this is a BroMikey alter personality. He has a few you know..

Comment

• Good example

Originally posted by i_ron View Post
                Isn't that the truth though?

But you can always tell the good things as they are on somebodies bad for you list!

Lots of chocolate and two mugs of coffee a day... and i will be 83 in August.

Ron

PS: thanks James, but I don't like to fly anymore, so here's to ya
                I usually start with mocha and cinnamon in my coffee. My diet is no carb and no sugars. GMO is not making it through our doors. We are very health conscious family as the wife's Japanese parent's were.

Happy 4th of July to everyone. Be safe, behave, enjoy this holiday and be blessed.

Thanks for being a good example at 83 Ron. Yes I've been flying for 40 years plus some and my arms are tired. Hahaha. Coffee is cold and needs nuked. Here's to All this good morning
                wantomake

Comment

• Originally posted by Matthew Jones View Post
                  Somehow I doubt any of this is true. We'll all hold our breath in anticipation of your tech that puts out 1000%.

I am wondering if this is a BroMikey alter personality. He has a few you know..
                  Hello Matthew! Thanks for quoting..

First of all I don't want to disrupt any off you doing experiments on split positive, Its a great experience to witness this amazing dropage in consumption.. I complete my experiments on this field before few months. I have the immediate experience to tell you that split positive alone, even you get more at output cannot provide decent energy.. I had positive results from time to time, But far from what you expect to get.

It is normal and you have the right to doubt it. I wish I could tell you more for our prototype, but I can't right now. The point is not what we have, soon you ll see it and you ll value it accordingly ... the point for writing this comment is to help the experimenters see beyond..

Have any of you tried to apply split positive in non electrical way?
                  Have any of you combined split positive with other free energy tech?

Or you still waste your time with hopeless combinations with voltage boosters and inverters?

Good luck all

Comment

• Huuum! Split the positive but not only electrical... Interesting concept...

Comment

• Lmfao

LOstfOx,

How long did you spend researching the split positive system to come to your conclusions about it’s worth as a source of energy? Just curious, since in the ten years we have been here talking about it we havenot heard a peep out of you, yet you suddenly appear as an “informed” researcher claiming we can’t, can’t, can’t do things we have already DONE, DONE, DONE. Just because YOU are not capable of getting a split positive system to produce energy does not mean the technology to do so cannot be developed. Especially since, in this case, it already exists. As to exactly HOW MUCH energy it can produce, I’m not going to go into that.

As to your comment that we are wasting our time with voltage boosters and inverters, well that is YOUR opinion. Here is mine. The real waste of time is reading your post as you are obviously here to self promote your secret new technology that you are not ready to share yet and have no clue what is possible with the technology we have been working with. You attempt to discredit something we happen to KNOW works, and promote something you won’t share yet nearly made me spit up my cereal. At least it was worth a good laugh! But I hate it when cereal comes out my nose. You are not the first nor will you be the last to try this tactic. And you MIGHT be able to convince SOME of the folks tuned in on this thread to abandon hope and follow you off into the sunset with your secret energy device. But not Matt, and certainly not ME. Because WE have seen what YOU have just stated is not possible. So either YOU are full of crap or WE are. I have a generator sitting in my garage that puts out over 2,000 watts continuous on an input of less than 350 watts. Now of that 350, I can recover all but about 70 watts. That’s a COP of 28. And I have pretty much ABSNDONED that project because it is obsolete. We know so much more now than we did when I started that project five years ago. So you have a nice day, but it would probably be better if you didn’t dismiss something you obviously haven’t adequately investigated and clearly know nothing about. Some people may be impressed, but as for Matt and I, well it kinda makes you look a little “ridiculous” to put it in as polite a term as possible.
                      Last edited by Turion; 07-04-2018, 01:18 PM.
                      “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”
                      —Bernhard Haisch, Astrophysicist

Comment

• Originally posted by Turion View Post
                        LOstfOx,

How long did you spend researching the split positive system to come to your conclusions about it’s worth as a source of energy? Just curious, since in the ten years we have been here talking about it we havenot heard a peep out of you, yet you suddenly appear as an “informed” researcher claiming we can’t, can’t, can’t do things we have already DONE, DONE, DONE. Just because YOU are not capable of getting a split positive system to produce energy does not mean the technology to do so cannot be developed. Especially since, in this case, it already exists. As to exactly HOW MUCH energy it can produce, I’m not going to go into that.

As to your comment that we are wasting our time with voltage boosters and inverters, well that is YOUR opinion. Here is mine. The real waste of time is reading your post as you are obviously here to self promote your secret new technology that you are not ready to share yet and have no clue what is possible with the technology we have been working with. You attempt to discredit something we happen to KNOW works, and promote something you won’t share yet nearly made me spit up my cereal. At least it was worth a good laugh! But I hate it when cereal comes out my nose. You are not the first nor will you be the last to try this tactic. And you MIGHT be able to convince SOME of the folks tuned in on this thread to abandon hope and follow you off into the sunset with your secret energy device. But not Matt, and certainly not ME. Because WE have seen what YOU have just stated is not possible. So either YOU are full of crap or WE are. I have a generator sitting in my garage that puts out over 2,000 watts continuous on an input of less than 350 watts. Now of that 350, I can recover all but about 70 watts. That’s a COP of 28. And I have pretty much ABSNDONED that project because it is obsolete. We know so much more now than we did when I started that project five years ago. So you have a nice day, but it would probably be better if you didn’t dismiss something you obviously haven’t adequately investigated and clearly know nothing about. Some people may be impressed, but as for Matt and I, well it kinda makes you look a little “ridiculous” to put it in as polite a term as possible.
                        Relax buddy!!
                        There is no need to be so attacking! , I am in your side, I love split positive like you..

If you already achieved truthfully what you say, then I maybe be wrong and I apologize for being absolute. I didn't say split positive cannot give more, I said, it can give more, but not enough (at least for me), so if you really did achieved so much gain, then I say a big Bravo to you and I am sorry I didn't know about it.. you see I am not frequent reader lately and I may lost the big news. If you have it open to the public I would love to study it. If its not open, then think about open it

As for my prototype, its not ready yet, I am working on it and I promise you to reveal it when its ready.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wistiti View Post

Huuum! Split the positive but not only electrical... Interesting concept...
                          Interesting indeed but maybe for a different thread, I really don't want to disturb this great thread, and the guys that working on here.

Comment

Interesting indeed but maybe for a different thread, I really don't want to disturb this great thread, and the guys that working on here.

Good idea!

Comment

I complete my experiments on this field before few months. I have the immediate experience to tell you that split positive alone, even you get more at output cannot provide decent energy..

Or you still waste your time with hopeless combinations with voltage boosters and inverters?

Good luck all
                              You made statements of FACT about our work that are not true. So it is unlikely I will “relax” and I am certainly NOT your buddy. We have invested ten years of our time attempting to get people to sincerely investigate the potential of this system and certainly have little use for people who haven’t DONE the research and pop in to discredit our efforts. Efforts, I might add, that benefit us in NO WAY.

This stuff absolutely works. And just to show I am willing to put MY money where my mouth is, here’s the deal. I believe this is the future of energy tech. I believe everything I have worked on is obsolete, including my generator.

I also believe that there AREN’T but a few SERIOUS builders and researchers out there who even have the funding required to BUULD a working system. So here’s the deal. We have shown three of the four parts you need to have a working 2,000 watt system. You need a rewound motor and a three battery setup with a boost module.
                              You need coils that will speed up under load. And you need a lenz delayed no magnetic drag generator. When 20 people have shown that they have a rewound motor running on the three battery system with boost module turning at least an 8” rotor with at least two 2” Neo magnets on it past 2 the coils that speed up under load, I will give you all the specs for my generator so you can build it yourself. Unless someone buys it from me first of course. I’ll even post video of mine and a couple different ways you can build it. Plus video of a simpler version that doesn’t put out as much power, but is easier and cheaper to build. 2000 watts. Give or take a few. Since it speeds up under load,the amp draw of the motor goes DOWN and the output of thecoils go UP because of speed, so that 70 watt loss from the 2000 I talked about in my last post really isn’t nearly that much,so COP is OVER 28 under load.

A couple things. You REALLY need an MY1020 to run this and you can’t run long term with steel or iron cores. Too much heat.

Why would I disclose all this? First, I doubt 20 people will get off their butts and prove they have what I’ve required they build. Second, and more importantly, it’s OBSOLETE. It’s probably worth a few million if patented, but unless someone makes me an offer before 20 people build a setup, it’s all yours. Can you build it?
                              “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”
                              —Bernhard Haisch, Astrophysicist

Comment

• Originally posted by Turion View Post
                                You made statements of FACT about our work that are not true. So it is unlikely I will “relax” and I am certainly NOT your buddy. We have invested ten years of our time attempting to get people to sincerely investigate the potential of this system and certainly have little use for people who haven’t DONE the research and pop in to discredit our efforts. Efforts, I might add, that benefit us in NO WAY.

This stuff absolutely works. And just to show I am willing to put MY money where my mouth is, here’s the deal. I believe this is the future of energy tech. I believe everything I have worked on is obsolete, including my generator.

I also believe that there AREN’T but a few SERIOUS builders and researchers out there who even have the funding required to BUULD a working system. So here’s the deal. We have shown three of the four parts you need to have a working 2,000 watt system. You need a rewound motor and a three battery setup with a boost module.
                                You need coils that will speed up under load. And you need a lenz delayed no magnetic drag generator. When 20 people have shown that they have a rewound motor running on the three battery system with boost module turning at least an 8” rotor with at least two 2” Neo magnets on it past 2 the coils that speed up under load, I will give you all the specs for my generator so you can build it yourself. Unless someone buys it from me first of course. I’ll even post video of mine and a couple different ways you can build it. Plus video of a simpler version that doesn’t put out as much power, but is easier and cheaper to build. 2000 watts. Give or take a few. Since it speeds up under load,the amp draw of the motor goes DOWN and the output of thecoils go UP because of speed, so that 70 watt loss from the 2000 I talked about in my last post really isn’t nearly that much,so COP is OVER 28 under load.

A couple things. You REALLY need an MY1020 to run this and you can’t run long term with steel or iron cores. Too much heat.

Why would I disclose all this? First, I doubt 20 people will get off their butts and prove they have what I’ve required they build. Second, and more importantly, it’s OBSOLETE. It’s probably worth a few million if patented, but unless someone makes me an offer before 20 people build a setup, it’s all yours. Can you build it?

Wow !! I am impressed!! I would love to get the plans and build it!! ..
                                Offcourse if you selling the plans, I am not a buyer personally, but if I can help in building it, would be great! The only problem is that I am busy making mine this time of period, which is at its 95% to be completed.

My system has many similarities with yours but its totally totally totally different in many ways It will not only transfer the energy left and right as split positive does, it combines timing as well.. speed does the same to my system as well, less in/more out...

Everything in its time!
                                Last edited by L0stf0x; 07-04-2018, 03:46 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X