X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• here they go again...

@ altrez

It is natural for a battery to lose voltage when drawing a lot of amperage.. it is natural for a battery to recover voltage by itself.. when disconnected to a heavy load..

Comment

• Originally posted by ricards View Post
      here they go again...

@ altrez

It is natural for a battery to lose voltage when drawing a lot of amperage.. it is natural for a battery to recover voltage by itself.. when disconnected to a heavy load..

Hello ricards,

Yes I agree that is normal battery behavior the energy returned to the positive of the battery from the circuit is what I was more interested in. I just wanted to give as much info as possible about every part of the test

Do you think that 0.800 amp's was truly put back into the battery or am I not understanding this at all lol

-Altrez

Comment

• Voltage difference

Originally posted by altrez View Post
        I used a 7.2 ah battery that started around 13.1 volts. with the motor and boost converter hooked up I documented 10.83 volts and 1.2 amps going into the boost. The boost was running at 26 volts.
        Thanks for the reply. My understanding is that the input of the boost converter is connected directly to the battery. Then how is there a voltage difference? 13.1-12.5V on battery vs 10.83V on converter input?

Regards,

bi

Comment

• Originally posted by bistander View Post
          Thanks for the reply. My understanding is that the input of the boost converter is connected directly to the battery. Then how is there a voltage difference? 13.1-12.5V on battery vs 10.83V on converter input?

Regards,

bi
          Hello,

I do not understand that either. It only shows that drop when running the motor. Battery voltage while running tested with a fluke is 12.5v. The voltage between the battery and the boost converter drops to 10.83v when running the motor. The voltage on the output of the boost stays solid at 26.0v

-Altrez

Comment

• Need to fix that

Originally posted by altrez View Post
            Hello,

I do not understand that either. It only shows that drop when running the motor. Battery voltage while running tested with a fluke is 12.5v. The voltage between the battery and the boost converter drops to 10.83v when running the motor. The voltage on the output of the boost stays solid at 26.0v

-Altrez
            Something is wrong there. Cheap test lead? Your camera work is very nice on the meters. Please show photos of the circuit and perhaps someone can identify the problem.

bi

Comment

• Originally posted by bistander View Post
              Something is wrong there. Cheap test lead? Your camera work is very nice on the meters. Please show photos of the circuit and perhaps someone can identify the problem.

bi
              Hello bistander,

I still have everything setup so I will try the test again this evening. I did use a cheap test lead for one quick connection I will fix that as well and post some pics.

Thank you for the help!

-Altrez

Comment

• Iternet

bi,
                This system has been proved plenty of times by plenty of people. It just hasn't been proved to YOU. It is all about YOU.
                Gotuluc, DUBUNKING our setup, didn't post on this forum. Instead, he posted it on a private forum that we happened to have access to, so here it is.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hYcg...ature=youtu.be

As to The Burden of Proof. Just because you read it on the internet, doesn't make it true. I have no proof that this Burden of Proof you speak of is true. No one has proved it to ME, therefore, it has not been proven.
                “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”
                —Bernhard Haisch, Astrophysicist

Comment

• link

Originally posted by Turion View Post
                  bi,
                  This system has been proved plenty of times by plenty of people. It just hasn't been proved to YOU. It is all about YOU.
                  Gotuluc, DUBUNKING our setup, didn't post on this forum. Instead, he posted it on a private forum that we happened to have access to, so here it is.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hYcg...ature=youtu.be

As to The Burden of Proof. Just because you read it on the internet, doesn't make it true. I have no proof that this Burden of Proof you speak of is true. No one has proved it to ME, therefore, it has not been proven.
                  Hey Dave,
                  Can't get that link to work.

Maybe it's me?
                  wantomake

Comment

• Didn’t work for me just now either, although I went there yesterday to make sure it was still active. It was from the “continued testing of the 3 Battery system” thread about 3 pages from the end of the thread. Will go there when I get home and try it again. Sorry about that. It was Luc testing Matt’s motorshowing more out than in
                    “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”

Comment

• Too bad and typical

Maybe they don't like us investigating the investigators. And this is all so typical of some here that don't want this to be real.

Too bad!!

Hoping your moving and renovations are going ok. We finally have a start date this Saturday!!!!

wantomake

Comment

• Correct link

https://youtu.be/hYcghCtlG-4

Hope this link works.

Comment

• Video

Yes it does. And this is clear "proof" that the Matt modified motor does indeed have greater output than input.

And is there a conspiracy afoot to hide this video?
                          Why we wonder.....

wantomake
                          Thanks Dave

Comment

• No conspiracy

Actually, when Luc was contacted he was gracious enough to share the link so it could be published here. It had already been posted on the Basic Free Energy Device thread months back. He could have locked the YouTube video if he wanted to keep it hidden.

I have said for a long time that Matt’s motor put out more than goes in, which is why Matt designed molds to pour a ferrite core for the razor scooter motor. We believe that with ferrite cores it will be even MORE obvious. Just another project on my list of things to get done. I printed one of the molds but it has disappeared in the confusion of moving.

Comment

• The ferrite core will resolve the problem of hysteresis, because the Silicon steel Core of the motor cannot handle 20 khz AC (Push Pull) without heating up.

In a perfect world the motor charges the coil which has a high induction, shuts the coil off, the voltage in coil rises, the wire is physically turned around on its connection. The coil reconnects to the positive source at a higher voltage, then dumps on the battery a large spike and amount of current that equals the back emf in the motor.
                              With ferrite the value of the return energy should be higher as it will not be burned off in heat and eddy currents. And of course the thing should run cooler.

Mind you this was early in the dev of the motor. Things have imroved:
                              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bl62ro6M3VE

Matt
                              Last edited by Matthew Jones; 07-27-2018, 10:57 AM.

Comment

• Don't read to much into the picture and diagram below, it was late last night and it had already been a long day. I still have some measuring to do... this is another busy day and I'll try to get to it - no promises.

I've already verified what Matt said about the motor in the past posting diagrams and building a circuit that would mimic the action. However, I have not built the modified motor.

The circuit shown below using a non modified motor... more later...
                                Attached Files
                                Last edited by dragon; 07-27-2018, 01:02 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X