This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Proof

Both of the videos above have been around for a while showing that what we are saying about the motor and how this system works is true. The video Matt just posted is YEARS old. Because someone hasn’t seen it doesn’t make it any less true. There is plenary of proof out there for those who look.

The line between success and failure on this system is very thin. The right motor, a BIG deep cycle battery, large wires and the right generator. A more efficient boost module really gets you over the line, but the $3.00 one will work to show you what is possible and THEN you can improve your system.

The big enemy in getting this to work perfectly is the impedance in the battery you are trying to charge. Bigger, higher quality batteries have LESS impedance and are more forgiving. I keep saying this over and over, but it is not ONE big thing that makes this work, it is a lot of little things. The wrong motor kills it. The wrong battery kills it. Clip leads instead of large wires kills it. You MIGHT get it to work with one or two of those things wrong, but we make NO promises.

Build it correctly and you will get the correct result. You get out of it what YOU put into it. With everything else correct and in place, when you add the correct generator, which speeds up under load casing a reduced amp draw on the motor, and has NO magnetic cogging to cause any increase in amp draw on the motor, you get the COP numbers you have only dreamed about. It is that simple

We gave you the circuit for free. We gave you Matt’s motor for free. We have given you the generator design for free. And what did we get in return? Researchers eager to explore a new idea, build something new and take a concept as far as they can take it? No. We got people insisting this doesn’t work and we don’t know what we’re doing. People insisting we prove every step over and over. Where is the drive and curiosity that keeps Matt and I looking at this stuff from every possible angle? We’ve got a bunch of people that spend all their time spouting theory and a bunch who have to be spoon fed everything because they are incapable of taking a risk in order to see anything outside the box they live in. There are those who have built this and know it works. Those who haven’t or won’t have exactly what they deserve, and no amount of intimidation or coercion will change my mind about THAT. I’ve spent thousands of dollars on this, and somebody who won’t spend $40 to rewind the motor is not deserving of my respect or consideration. Period. You have no idea how many times I have mailed off stuff to people who were committed to this but just could not afford it. I paid the $30 for the motor and the $20 for shipping. Unless it was to someone in Africa where it cost me almost $150 for shipping. But in that case it was motors and boost modules and wire to rewind. So I PUT my money where my mouth is and have no respect for those who won’t. None. You claim to be researchers. Get off your ass and research. The whole premise behind research is you build something HOPING it will work. Do you think I KNEW my generator would work before I built it? Get real! If you’re not here to do RESEARCH, go join a cooking forum where they give you and exact recipe. Or maybe a knitting circle.
    Last edited by Turion; 07-27-2018, 02:27 PM.
    “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”
    —Bernhard Haisch, Astrophysicist

Comment

• Power

Originally posted by wantomake View Post
      ... And this is clear "proof" that the Matt modified motor does indeed have greater output than input.
      Originally posted by Turion View Post
      I have said for a long time that Matt’s motor put out more than goes in, ...
      Guys,

This is so very wrong. The power output from the motor is zero. There is no load on the shaft. By definition output power = zero.

On the video, we see some discrepancy between the meters and scope. But either way, 35.75W(rms) on the scope or 16.84W on the PS/Fluke, there is power going into the motor.

Power in. Zero power out. There is more power into than out of the motor.

True there is a short period where current reverses as indicated on the scope trace. So for that short time there is power from the motor to the PS. But it is a small fraction of the total power from the PS into the motor and is accounted for in the rms value indicated on the scope.

The peak of the current waveform is like 6 amps. This is well above the PS limit of 3A so the PS cuts back. This and the spikes occurring when the motor coil disconnects cause some odd behavior and meter readings.

Turion can preach all he wants, but he is misinterpreting data causing him to believe he has free energy.

I for one would like to carry on with the experiments. Maybe we can learn something.

Regards,

bi

Comment

• Originally posted by Turion View Post
        , and somebody who won’t spend $40 to rewind the motor is not deserving of my respect or consideration..
        Personally I don't believe it's necessary... I'm sure both you and Matt can agree that there are other ways to accomplish the same or a similar outcome...

On another note... I tend to compare the cost of building an unknown device to a system I know works and will deliver. So I like to do a lot of homework before wasting money chasing rainbow's... I'm sure you and many others can relate to that. I know for a fact I can spend $120.00 and get a return of 15 kwh per month with that investment - month after month year after year... so to spend the same money or more to show I can light an LED bulb for free doesn't seem very practical.

Respectfully...

Comment

• Cost effectiveness

Dragon,
          I agree with everything you said. That’s one of the reasons we’re not pushing the Benitez system. It absolutely works. Does everything it claims. But when you look at cost/kwh, solar is cheaper.

What Matt and I wanted to do with this and ALL we wanted to do is start people down the correct path. I don’t KNOW how much energy you can produce turning a generator with a rewound MY1016. I am using a rewound MY1020 on my System. I know THAT setup will put out 2000 watts. That’s more than a neon bulb. But it IS a big investment. All we wanted to show was that withMatt’s motor, the correct circuit and a no cogging lenz delayed generator you can get out way more than you put in.

It was to be a small setup to get people to follow this line of thinking about hou to use energy without using it up. Beyond that they are on their own as we have our own fish to fry.

As for other ways to achieve the same outcome. We can’t even get folks to replicate THIS way.
          “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”
          —Bernhard Haisch, Astrophysicist

Comment

• Hello All,

I have been working on my test setup and tonight will do a side by side test of the one battery circuit that was posted with an unmodified motor running and also an unmodified motor running just off a 12 volt battery side by side.

I will document everything with photos.

-Altrez

Comment

• Sorry over thinking again

Originally posted by Turion View Post
              Actually, when Luc was contacted he was gracious enough to share the link so it could be published here. It had already been posted on the Basic Free Energy Device thread months back. He could have locked the YouTube video if he wanted to keep it hidden.

I have said for a long time that Matt’s motor put out more than goes in, which is why Matt designed molds to pour a ferrite core for the razor scooter motor. We believe that with ferrite cores it will be even MORE obvious. Just another project on my list of things to get done. I printed one of the molds but it has disappeared in the confusion of moving.
              My mistake. I misunderstood something that I read on a pm.

wantomake

Comment

• Originally posted by bistander View Post
                True there is a short period where current reverses as indicated on the scope trace. So for that short time there is power from the motor to the PS. But it is a small fraction of the total power from the PS into the motor and is accounted for in the rms value indicated on the scope.

The peak of the current waveform is like 6 amps. This is well above the PS limit of 3A so the PS cuts back. This and the spikes occurring when the motor coil disconnects cause some odd behavior and meter readings.
                Again you just don't listen and you have no practical experience in any of this stuff we talk about. Your an expert without any back ground material or credential. You just choose to say whatever you think is practical, without ever looking at anything else as a model. Just your benign little experience.

That returned current is because of the HUGE spike of voltage returned to the battery. This huge spike slows the ions in the battery and allows the battery to take a charge. This has been proven over and over for at least the last decade looking a John Bedini's stuff.
                You cannot return energy to a battery that is discharging in a format that is similar to what is discharging. It has to be high voltage. It has to be another flavor.
                BUT!!! You missed the AC reading. Why does the AC meter almost double when under any other circumstance it would drop in half or worse with one of your efficient motors?

I'll tell ya, the scope does not show it all, and you know a whole lot less than you think.

I get so tired of this..For over a decade I have been working on this stuff, replicating all kinds of known working principles. Yet every time I try to help everyone some f*ck*n DICK like you has to show and spout everything he doesn't know. Shut your f*ck*n mouth and watch. Thats the best advice I can give you. Your not going to build anything that doesn't purposely fail and you'll never have have a good thing to say. Your just like so many before you. Your a dime a dozen. Worthless!

I for one am blocking him so I don't have to deal with this. Right on the BroMikey list.

Matt
                Last edited by Matthew Jones; 07-27-2018, 09:30 PM.

Comment

• Ahhh thats better! Removed the puke stain...

Comment

• Hello everyone,

I have got everything together for my test and wanted to show the small setup and beginning test's.

Here is everything:

Here is the tests that I did for the 12 volt 7.2 ah battery that I will be using for the one battery circuit run:

Here is the same tests for the basic run of just the motor and battery:

I cant think of anymore preflight tests to do so if anyone has some sugjestions please let me know.

The experiment plan is this. I am going to run these test with the standard stock motor and post the results. Then I am going to configure two new motors the way Matt set up his motor or as close as I can and then run the same tests.

After that I am going to add the next loop with a generator and another boost converter to each. The generators will all be the same.

Am I missing anything here?

Thanks!!!!!

-Altrez

Comment

Originally posted by Matthew Jones View Post
                      That returned current is because of the HUGE spike of voltage returned to the battery. ...
                      So Matt may have me blocked but to the other readers; I was talking about the video by luc using a power supply, or PS. There is no battery there. Matt cannot address the subject I'm talking about. He drags in a straw man, insults me and cusses me out.

Another thing is the "returned current" is not as he says "because of the huge spike of voltage." The scope plainly shows the reverse current prior to the spike. We might have had a discussion about the motor data. Oh well. I don't know why he gets bent out of shape.

bi

Comment

• After thinking about this a bit. I have decided to add a PWM to the basic test to control the power going to the motor. I want the power going into the motor to be as close to the same on each test.

If I just hook it straight up to the battery it will run wide open. I will sync up the basic test to the one battery circuit test in regards to power going into the motor to keep things fair.

Any thoughts?

-Altrez

Comment

• Test Away!

39 people watching this thread. LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by Matthew Jones View Post
                            Test Away!

39 people watching this thread. LOL
                            I know that is awesome now if we can get 39 people working on this at the same time we can change the world!

-Altrez

Comment

• To All,

I started my tests at 6:30 PM and will let them run for a few hours. After that there will be a resting period for the battery's to level out and I will retest them.

-Altrez

Comment

• To all,

Here is a few pics from each battery's perspective on power draw. I tried to get them in balance so the test would be as fair as possible.

Here is a pic of the basic battery running with a PWM amp draw:

And here is a pic of the one battery circuit amp draw:

These are coming directly from the battery.

-Altrez

Comment

Working...
                                X