Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A Simple Radiant Energy Device (experience)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Simple Radiant Energy Device (experience)

I made a radiant energy antenna for my 1st Free Energy project, and with LOTS of help and knowledge sharing from the Free energy community on Facebook i was able to construct it. Here are some pics. As of now i have 3 antennas and 2 grounds and have 2.81 volts in my cap. Somethings better than nothing heres some pics of it

^^^these are the pieces of copper that gets buried in the ground they syupply the (-) of electricity

^^^ here is the 4 diodes arranged to create a full wave bridge rectifier. The diodes are 1N4005 diodes from radioshack, and the blue capacitor (radioshack) is 35Volt 3300uF, i used copprer as a contrasting background for the picture

^^^
    here are the tetrahedrons on the lower roof, with a clear plastic tube keeping them oriented to eachother, and to help them not blow away.

^^^ the view 25 or so feet down to the ground where the wire travels

^^^ view of the wire leading up

^^^ view of the circuit

^^^ here is the rectifier/cap circuit housed in a protective hummus container. it connects the antennas (+) and the buried copper (-)

^^^ wire leading into the earth where the copper is buried

^^^liquid nails to plug the hole, to keep rain out

^^^view of the circuit , lid off

^^^ testing the cap 2.25volts (now at 2.81volts) with 3 antennas

^^^3rd antenna in production
    Here is a seperate project, but also teaches you how to make the tetrahedrons, just stop at the audio chords, and solder them into the long chord leading down to the circuit Scalar Natural Earth Emitter DIY video 7.83Hz - YouTube
    ~+_~+_~+~_+~_~+_~+_~+~_~+_~+_~+~_+~_~+_~+~_
    Last edited by Nasa Nate; 02-21-2012, 07:27 PM.
    0P3N S0UR(E 3NG1N33R1NG

antena

Hi this is very nice.

what criteria are you using in the shape of the antena?

best,

Alvaro

Comment

i thought of teslas use of a plate, and fugured that the plate shape can only recieve in 2 directions, so a tetrahedron, being the most efficient shape, is acting as a plate in 4 directions, hence recieving energy from 4 directions. In the future i would try to make them from sheet metal and not aluminum foil, to see if they can collect more, due to their density
      0P3N S0UR(E 3NG1N33R1NG

Comment

nice

I will try to experiment with that when I can.

and maybe try diferent shapes, square sheet, circular sheet, and I am very tempted to try some sacred geometry shapes. a pentagarm! with 1 point upwards (upside down is a bad idea)

best,

Alvaro

Comment

@ Nasa Nate

Great results. Adding the second tetrahedron made a big difference in charge time. You must be on to something if you got that big of a difference. What are the dimensions of the tetrahedron?

Comment

Originally posted by Nasa Nate View Post
            i thought of teslas use of a plate, and fugured that the plate shape can only recieve in 2 directions, so a tetrahedron, being the most efficient shape, is acting as a plate in 4 directions, hence recieving energy from 4 directions. In the future i would try to make them from sheet metal and not aluminum foil, to see if they can collect more, due to their density
            Hi Nasa Nate
            Very nice work and good thinking. My first exploration into free energy after my windmill work was with Mr Tesla's rediant energy ideas, so I look forward to hearing more about your work.
            And Welcome
            Bizzy
            Smile it doesn't hurt!

Jesus said,"...all things are possible through God." Mk10:27

Comment

nice work and ty for share! why u dont try to use fractal antennas?

Comment

this is really working

I use to have that kind of equipment onces, I use as antenna alluminium cans , and capacitors. Depend of the kind were charging to full in some time, then i was shorting them and they were charging again. I will go back to this when i have some more time.
                Keep doing great work people cos this is ouer future.

Jesus is the Lord

Comment

hi and thank you for the warm the dimension of the tetrahedrons are 16 inches on each side. I need to hook up this pyramid, which is made from aluminum sheet meta,. alot thicker than aluminum foil. ANd that may have better charging properties. I want to do fractal shapes, but my mere monkey hands cannot do such precise bending.

...so that brings me to my next field of research...

3d printed Free energy parts. . .
                  0P3N S0UR(E 3NG1N33R1NG

Comment

Working...
                  X