NEW to Electronics? Here Are Some Great Starting Paths

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NEW to Electronics? Here Are Some Great Starting Paths

So your new to electronics... I was there once... i am still there in some ways. So Here Is a thread i wish i had when i started. A collection of links that help get you some solid footing.

STARTING ELECTRONICS
    1st thing to be aware is that there are 2 fields. One that teaches traditional electricity models, and ones that use non traditional electricity models, such as cold electricity, radiant energy, etc. Whichever suits you best.

----------------------------------------------------------
    Practical Guide to Free-Energy Devices - Chapter 12

Afrotechmods's Channel - YouTube

0P3N S0UR(E 3NG1N33R1NG

MIT electronics course

MIT is offering a beginning FREE online electronics course starting sometime in early March. It looks kind of interesting.
    The link is here: https://6002x.mitx.mit.edu/

It is supposed to be a pilot program for more online courses they are going to start offering in the fall. Also they have some of the material from their more advanced courses online here: Free Online Course Materials | Electrical Engineering and Computer Science | MIT OpenCourseWare
    Please help support my indiegogo campaign: Cosmic Induction Generator

Comment

Thumbs Up

Thumbs up on Chapter 12 of the PJK Book. I went from not even understanding voltage drop, to building my own microcontroller based circuits. Its amazing how much Patric Kelly could fit into so little space.

Comment

Working...
      X