X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is the international frequency allocations. I was told by someone in the know that the bands marked "Fixed" (with nothing following) are no longer in use and would be perfect for experimenting on, but not deliberately transmitting on. Self cancelling push-pull coils only.

Please help support my indiegogo campaign: Cosmic Induction Generator

Comment

• Secondary tuning

Originally posted by dR-Green View Post
      Simple DIY adjustable condenser made from 16x16cm and 15x15cm MDF squares, double sided tape, tinfoil and pine dowels, adjustable up to 14.5cm gap:
      Works simply by sliding the 15x15cm plate which is suspended on the dowels, the extending handle also keeping the plates parallel. The plates could be a bit smaller or the gap a little bit bigger as 14.5cm isn't really enough to get the effect down to zero.
      Thank you dr-Green. I will connect the capacitor as per your subsequent post. Also, to what minimum value should the the air capacitor be designed to? Your capacitor goes down to about 1.37 pF.

Comment

• How to measure Interwinding capacitance??

It’s easy when somebody show how!!

All we need is a pencil, signal generator up to 2 MHz, one resistor 1K, one precise reference capacitor with tolerance minimum +-0.5% or better 0.1% and precise voltmeter or better oscillograph. We will use resonance method of measurement !!

At first close the key and try to find resonace in parallel LC circuit. Now sweep frequency at generator and hunt maximum peak voltage you can get. When is done write this resonant frequency. It will be frequency Fr1. Now open key and repat all. When is done write new resonant frequency. It will be frequency Fr2. Now take a pencil and do some math.

Interwinding capacitance will be marked CL and reference capacitor Cet.
        Now calculate Inductance L=1/(2pi x Fr1)2 x Cet and Interwinding capacitance CL.
        CL=Cet x (Fr1/Fr2)2

And that’s it Interwinding capacitance of our coil. Easy isn’t it ??

Attached Files
        Last edited by SERG V.; 05-29-2012, 10:22 AM.

Comment

• Capacitance measurements

Serg V:
          Roughly what size reference capacitor do you recommend?

Comment

• Originally posted by T-rex View Post
            Integratron QRU

I have nothing more to say about the Integratron. How much more do you want to piss off a terrible lizard. It would freak most people out. And the shills...

For those who want to take it to the deep fringe find copies of the paper called "Pheonix Liberator". Lockwood always had the latest issue.

It was Roy Stolti who was given the task of unifying the information on the Integratron. "He cam to help Eric", just like the rest. The Landers material is lost.

And as for the "Kunts" that hold the remains of the Integratron, watch out, they can be treacherous, with their "Black Rangers". And at the same time they are so spiritual, so Zen, and enlightened, (by Lucifer). Their hypnotic power could convince you to kiss your dog's rear end! So what do you want me to say? Should I get even more pissed off?

73 DE N6KPH QRT
            No problem, Mr. Dollard. I fully understand your position. Thank you very much for sharing all this with us.

This is certainly by far one of the best threads I ever read in any forum.

Still chewing on your "Steinmetz to Pythagoras, Backward in Time".

It would be interesting to see what you think about C. H. Hinton and his ideas regarding the fourth dimension. Steiner also lectured on this.

Cousin Itt

Comment

• Originally posted by Nhopa View Post
              Thank you dr-Green. I will connect the capacitor as per your subsequent post. Also, to what minimum value should the the air capacitor be designed to? Your capacitor goes down to about 1.37 pF.
              This works fine within "normal operating conditions", and the air condenser gap size varies according to the primary capacitance. A lower value is just something I would "like" to have, it's not essential in this case and it wouldn't improve the performance of anything, it would just make better apparatus for experimenting with in terms of a wider range of adjustment for me personally. Within limits of the handle length, this type of design can easily be extended by using longer dowels as it's all held together by friction so will easily come apart. But I think a similar effect can be achieved by making the plates smaller while keeping the distance the same. So whatever approach is convenient for you I guess. You can play around with it to get an idea by using aluminium food trays or various bits of metal laid out on a table and moving them about.
              http://www.teslascientific.com/

"Knowledge is cosmic. It does not evolve or unfold in man. Man unfolds to an awareness of it. He gradually discovers it." - Walter Russell

"Once men died for Truth, but now Truth dies at the hands of men." - Manly P. Hall

Comment

• Comments

The Avramenko one wire transmission patent shows no novelty over the original Tesla one wire concepts. Confusing names are utilized for what are given lucidly by Tesla. I do not see how such a patent was even issued at all. I see the name Toby Gratz, P.E.E.E. , he is a major opponent to the Tesla Transmission plan. I almost slapped his face once because of his arrogant attitude, a real punk. Here is what I see happening , the Corum Gang, Grotz, and etc seem to be attempting the formation of a sort of patent trust, claiming longitudinal transmission, parametric energy synthesis, etc. This is being carried out not with any real understanding of Tesla, they have no such understanding whatsoever. I see it as a ploy to block any development through the claim of patent infringement. These are my theories on the situation, what do you think?

(2) Looking at the previously posted frequency allocation plan I would say 3200 to 3400 kilocycles per second is a good place to work a self neutralizing push-pull, or balanced coil setup. For transmitting purposes the 1800 to 2000 kilocycle per second HAM band is the best but a licensed operator must be present in the operation. I believe that I have given more than enough information on how to replicate the instruments of Tesla and his contemporaries. While every one was flailing with "free energy secrets", I obtained a full Coronium glow at the flick of a switch, and with only a few coils and condensers from the wreckage of my first obliterated laboratory in San Francisco.

(3) Free energy secrets, new Tesla secret, secret this and secret that, the bus stop toilet bowl. I held a top secret security clearance in the Navy. My work related to communications security. This was administered by the National Security Agency. The equipment I worked with were the icons of the Cold War, impressive to say the least. The tech manuals were kept in a giant bank vault. Now if I was to say anything here on how that equipment operated, you can rest assured that the silencing mechanism would act swiftly and in a very punitive manner! "Secrets" are pure disinformation, and are cultivated in order to keep everyone chasing their own tails.

73 DE N6KPH
                SUPPORT ERIC DOLLARD'S WORK AT EPD LABORATORIES, INC.

Purchase Eric Dollard's Books & Videos: Eric Dollard Books & Videos
                Donate by Paypal: Donate to EPD Laboratories

Comment

• Originally posted by T-rex View Post
                  Comments

The Avramenko one wire transmission patent shows no novelty over the original Tesla one wire concepts. Confusing names are utilized for what are given lucidly by Tesla. I do not see how such a patent was even issued at all. I see the name Toby Gratz, P.E.E.E. , he is a major opponent to the Tesla Transmission plan. I almost slapped his face once because of his arrogant attitude, a real punk. Here is what I see happening , the Corum Gang, Grotz, and etc seem to be attempting the formation of a sort of patent trust, claiming longitudinal transmission, parametric energy synthesis, etc. This is being carried out not with any real understanding of Tesla, they have no such understanding whatsoever. I see it as a ploy to block any development through the claim of patent infringement. These are my theories on the situation, what do you think?

I believe you to be correct. After studying the viesh website, I came to the conclusion that they have nothing more than claims. Avramenko claimed to have little knowledge of Tesla before he duplicated his work which is highly unlikely. In another place I found something that directly conflcts with that claim. It really doesn't matter, the who and what; it is Tesla's technology.

Now if I was to say anything here on how that equipment operated, you can rest assured that the silencing mechanism would act swiftly and in a very punitive manner! "Secrets" are pure disinformation, and are cultivated in order to keep everyone chasing their own tails.

I have no doubt that is correct as well.

73 DE N6KPH
                  Orion.....

Comment

• Originally posted by Nhopa View Post
                    Serg V:
                    Roughly what size reference capacitor do you recommend?
                    Take a bunch of different size high quality standard capacitors with min tolerance +-0.5%.

Comment

• Mr. T-rex when you find time take a look and read this book - Revelation by
                      Svetlana de Rohan-Levashov.

http://www.levashov.info/Books/Archi...t-Svet-eng.zip

or online reading
                      Nicolai Levashov – Svetlana Levashova «Revelation». Part 1. Childhood

btw here are links for Recovery Sessions. It will help you to feel better and to improve your general state of health.

Session 1
                      Nicolai Levashov – Rules-1
                      Session 2
                      Nicolai Levashov – Rules-2

from here
                      Nicolai Levashov. Video

and another video based on Svetlana and Nicolai Levashov's works.

Spirit in the continuous round of life and death
                      Spirit in the continuous round of life and death - YouTube

Comment

• Please help support my indiegogo campaign: Cosmic Induction Generator

Comment

• lmao....what a great propaganda poster! Priceless.... good find

Don't forget to drink your fluoride and eat your mercury!

Orion

Comment

• Улетай на крыльях ветра....
                            [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bx0aUwjatVs[/url]

Attached Files
                            Last edited by SERG V.; 05-30-2012, 03:36 AM.

Comment

• Please Stay On Topic

Howdy my Slavic energetic investigators

Your material can be interesting, but it is taking us far afield from what has been the focus this blog: the life and work of Eric Dollard.

Post it somewhere else.

Comment

Working...
                              X