X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marcus Neuhof
    replied
    orgonaut,
    Apologies but I do not quite understand what you wrote about the coil and your audio... wenn Sie Deutsch screiben würden und eine Übersetzung beifügen würde es vielleicht besser klappen

It sounds like you are using the coil to transmit audio direct to the ears, is that correct?

Regarding the inductor-and-capacitor model working differently, there is a video which I believe Aether Force did where Eric is talking with John Polakowski. In this video Eric says he has replicated all the effects of the Tesla coils using inductor-capacitor LMD-network style models, but he does not go into details.

If this statement is to be believed then your "orgone" healing should also be achievable using ordinary capacitors and inductors.

Unfortunately I think the video was never posted to Youtube, just to the AetherForce site (which I don't want to bother even going to right now)... all I know is it's named IMG0166--Cellular. Here is a transcript of the exchange:

(Starting at 04:09)
    JOHN: So you were talking that you might be able to synthesize the same type of effects...
    ERIC: I have, all of it. I've synthesized all of it with analog networks, everything.
    JOHN: Really.
    ERIC: Yeah.
    JOHN: I didn't know that. So you don't even really need the Tesla transformers anymore.
    ERIC: To a certain extent no... but that's kind of all developmental I don't really want to get into that.
    JOHN: So that's somewhere down the road...
    ERIC: Yeah.
    JOHN: So you could potentially take what you have in a coil and put it in a little box.
    ERIC: Yeah... maybe.. but I don't want to get that far right now, I want to stick with this...
    JOHN: Sounds good.

Leave a comment:

• orgonaut314
    replied
    Originally posted by Marcus Neuhof View Post
    orgonaut314,
    I have an idea that might help confirm whether these networks really generate a "different" kind of electricity than a SPICE model considers...

You have experimented with Tesla coils for therapy and similar purposes, to judge by your previous posts.

Well, if you build one of these networks and run the "longitudinal" current through your body at a safe and low voltage... does it FEEL different than regular electricity?
    Hi Marcus. My idea is too that the coil works different than the SPICE model and the build model with coils and inductors. But you are right I would have to test that to be certain.

I do have peculiar results with my coil.

However a much more remarkable thing has also occurred. This summer it was very hot but I did not feel it. Also visitors said it was cold in the home while the temperature measured like 30 degrees. I have witnessed this more than one year. In the past my house was very hot during summer but nowadays it is not anymore. I do not know exactly how this effect is caused but know the coil is involved as shutting it down stops the cooling. I think the coil is making an aether flow that works cooling. It seems to cool most at the feet.
    This to me is really a remarkable observation and I know for sure SPICE does not do that SPICE does show me how the wave behaves and gives me some clues as to possible models for space waves or counter space waves.

As to the measurements on the coil. I do not react anymore as I have the coil almost three years or so and know by now how to measure right. If someone can not reproduce the effects I have with their coil to bad for them. I am moving on

Oh I forgot to mention. A few years ago I happened to get cured from the flu with my coil and someone on this forum asked me about the frequency of the coil and that happened to be 3,2MHz. Now that happened to be a Rife frequency that he used to heal the flu. So what a coincidence that was. The effects where rather dramatically. I started to need handkerchiefs but after 15 minutes coils time all viruses where dead. I was still weak but no paper needed anymore.

Last year no flu appeared.

This year again I got a flu. I remembered the coil so I thought lets try you never know. I sat in front of the coil and not much happened. Than I remembered that it needed 3,2MHz and by now the coil operated at a lower frequency. So I removed everything and made the coil operate at 3,2MHz again and yes in 15 minutes or less all viruses where gone again. Little paper needed and I was less week as I cured earlier than the other time. So does this coil kill virusses yes. PErhaps every static field does so I do not know but it seems this one is very strong even with 20V on it.

Research will continue. Hope Eric finds his maths. I care more for results.
    Last edited by orgonaut314; 07-27-2015, 11:09 AM.

Leave a comment:

• icidasset
    replied
    Originally posted by Aaron View Post
    Thank you Aaron!

Leave a comment:

• Aaron
    replied
    Details on Eric's presentation

Details on Eric's presentation: http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...onference.html

Leave a comment:

• mikrovolt
    replied
    Originally posted by dR-Green View Post
    Nothing has been adapted to the situation. I do not speak for Eric or on his behalf.
    Sorry dR-Green There was no need for me to involve you in a statement about orgonaut having an alternative in coping as you don't have any obligation other than what you want to volunteer. I thank you for what you have published here.

Orgonaut, in industry the equivalent sub-circuit is nice to have but I use spice as a quick
    way to test formulas like C++ to assign variables at the onset.
    The program generates data, The spreadsheet is compared to real life and the model is reverse engineered.
    I designate the functions that work but have no explanation, I comment in the source code.
    Digital or analog it is how it is used for good or evil as we try to be responsible for what we make.
    Last edited by mikrovolt; 07-24-2015, 04:37 AM.

Leave a comment:

• dR-Green
    replied
    GLOM acquisition

Got some new old GLOM yesterday, type VA50S, VS50S, and VS67S photocells.

VS50 "sensibly equivalent" to 90CV
    90CV @ The National Valve Museum
    http://www.r-type.org/pdfs/90cv.pdf

VA50 "sensibly equivalent" to 90AV
    90AV @ The National Valve Museum
    http://www.r-type.org/pdfs/90av.pdf

No datasheet found for VS67 as yet.

Also a DC Millivolt source used for calibrating instruments

Found this video on the unit

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ElJXTxu_TnM

As well as this thing which appears to have 1907 and someone's initials carved on the inside cover, which measures +/-70 something that no one knows what. The needle is broken but according to my father it was intact not long ago so I guess it must have bounced off or something during transport. Looks like it can be fixed.

Leave a comment:

• dR-Green
    replied
    Originally posted by mikrovolt View Post
    It really comes down to costs that must be overcome
    to make this a workable situation otherwise dR_Greene and his way
    is what he adapted to the situation.
    Nothing has been adapted to the situation. I do not speak for Eric or on his behalf.
    Last edited by dR-Green; 07-23-2015, 10:18 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Marcus Neuhof
    replied
    orgonaut314,
    I have an idea that might help confirm whether these networks really generate a "different" kind of electricity than a SPICE model considers...

You have experimented with Tesla coils for therapy and similar purposes, to judge by your previous posts.

Well, if you build one of these networks and run the "longitudinal" current through your body at a safe and low voltage... does it FEEL different than regular electricity?

Leave a comment:

• mikrovolt
    replied
    Orgonaut good progress for this thread. Like a release of meaningful expression.

Because of record temperatures in Lone Pines and the museum has been destroyed.
    It is very sad and angry situation. A difficult job to recall details of the Bolinas site.

So with best efforts and a spiral notebook and a handful of great pencils Eric continues his mathematics passion.

Sometimes enjoys classical music to get him closer to the last page of a new book.
    Listens to clear signal radio and ham on a telluric antenna. amazing!

Seems like you need some time one on one with Eric to get anywhere on your ideas.
    It is unfortunate but, that is Erics way of doing things on his terms.
    It really comes down to costs that must be overcome
    to make this a workable situation otherwise dR_Greene and his way
    is what he adapted to the situation. Eric would'nt use an abacus or computer
    but his written proof would be correct and that is how he was trained.

Erics knowledge and what he understands has not been fully tapped and
    I recall some ideas regarding analytical geometry of hyperbolic conic sections.
    And he probably did not complete those but then again we are only human.

Because of these constraints we leave it up to him. He shows up when he does
    and he uses long hand and is focused and detailed as a math person. This is shown
    by his lectures and occasional wise cracks.
    Last edited by mikrovolt; 07-23-2015, 01:31 AM.

Leave a comment:

• dR-Green
    replied
    Originally posted by orgonaut314 View Post
    There is simple no other answer. The measurements are done carefully enough and the outcomes is consistent enough to know for sure that electric and magnetic waves are max on top.
    Not if the max was first found in the middle and had to be shifted through retuning. By compensating in this way you are making it so the coil is only in resonance when the probe is at the top, and as you move it down it gets detuned, so you are no longer measuring a coil that's tuned to self-resonance. The coil should be tuned to resonance, PERIOD, then keep MAXIMUM possible distance between probe and the coil at all times. If measurement equipment is having an effect then that's something you're going to have to work around, not retune the coil as an easy compensation. Also, is the vacuum tube terminal still connected?

In the older material, Eric refers to the extra coil as the Tesla coil or Tesla extra coil.

The geometry of the extra coil makes it so the effective propagation velocity is faster than light.

The secondary coil of the Tesla transformer has a different geometry and does not exceed the speed of light.

Orgonaut secondary coil analysis

Measured Propagation = 68.62%

Notes on "Eric Dollard - Transverse & Longitudinal Electric Waves"

Analog network is for study of electric waves. It's a simulation of a transmission line. A software simulation of this is a simulation of a simulation.

Energy spirals around the extra coil as a combination of the TEM and LMD directions. This gives rise to the faster than light propagation.

The Tesla coil is not purely an LMD network.

Leave a comment:

• orgonaut314
    replied
    I am also contemplating George van Tassels formula F=1/T.

Written this way it simple states that the frequency = 1/period and that is a very true and simple formula that works for every wave with a period and a frequency.

But perhaps it is a relation between the frequency in space and the period in counterspace. Counterspace being time.

So at a certain frequency of the Tesla coil there would be standing waves in time with a "length" 1/4*T.

So now tune your Tesla coil to project energy at any time in the future or past
    Last edited by orgonaut314; 07-22-2015, 11:29 AM.

Leave a comment:

• orgonaut314
    replied
    Originally posted by mikrovolt View Post
    Concidering the hierarchy of Mathematics domain such as Berkley. Not being on a level playing field can be a challenge.
    I wonder if Dollard's equations will simply remain as an archive. Possibly a Matlab version would be ignored for the same
    reasons ?
    I followed the approach Eric made himself when he introduced the analogue networks. I simple figured that using spice is the same thing. However I do see that both approaches disregard the fields involved. They only tell us something about voltages and currents and when we use many networks we get a solution to the differential equations involved. That last step is not possible with analogue networks because it would involve a lot of work.

Now from this approach new insights can be learned. I do not want to say Erics approach is wrong I want to add information and go further and learn more. There is no shame in taking one approach and extending on it. I thought this whole open source community was to improve on each other and learn. Now I do get a lot of negativity thrown my way for trying to help out. I think most people in my place would have stopped contributing. However I am not most people.

But there is a lot more I could contribute.

Right now I am contemplating if Erics versor approach would learn us more as it involves the real fields. The analogue computers and spice do not involve the real magnetic and electric fields. The are just mathematical analogues.

Also I am contemplating what these analogues represent. Perhaps inside the Tesla coil the longitudional induction causes the backward wave to travel in counterspace?

Perhaps counterspace can mathematica be seen as the analogue networks? Is my spice model a model for counterspace?

So in no way I am saying Tesla coils do not make Orgon energy or dematerialised waves. I just contemplated further on what Eric wrote himself. The main contribution being that the wave on the Tesla coil is a backward wave that is studied more in literature.

Using Matlab would not work at this stage as we doe only have the Maxwell equations for the fields. We first would need extensions to Maxwell for longitudional induction. We would also need to model space and counterspace in Matlab.

So the differential equations for a transmission line or for a Tesla coil are not the same as the differential equations for space and counterspace. Eric is much further in that area. But perhaps one day we will see a small light and understand how we could model counterspace mathematically. If I look at the backward wave I see that its wavelength is 1/wavelengt of a normal wave. Also I have to replace C -> 1/L and L -> 1/C. I can build the Maxwell equation with negative epsilon and mu and that would describe the same wave but than the conclusion would be that this Maxwell equation is the counterspace equation.

Meta materials have been made that fullfill these Maxwell equations. Would these metamaterials model counterspace?

Anyway these are some thoughts in my mind.

Leave a comment:

• orgonaut314
    replied
    Also I will have to look at the Borderland video again as it has been a while, but from memory I'm pretty sure both modes of the analog network are in space disjunction, only they are swapped from one end to the other depending on the mode.
    Please do and convince yourself.

Leave a comment:

• orgonaut314
    replied
    Ok. I again made a one loop wire measuring the magnetic field along my coil.

I saw that the max magnetic field was close to the middle. So I looked what was wrong and the measuring device (small as it was with one loop) still took the resonance off a little. I held the measuring device on the same place close to the coil and retuned the resonance. I tuned the resonance with a different meter making sure that the max E field was on top. Now again I measured and the magnetic field is again max very close to the top. I measured this again and again. Making absolutely certain I did not turn the loop or whatever.

There is simple no other answer. The measurements are done carefully enough and the outcomes is consistent enough to know for sure that electric and magnetic waves are max on top.

My explanation stays that there is a backward wave resonance on the coil a resonance that I can see as I solve the differential equations that describe the coil. Spice tells me I am right too.

So what do you have. Eric that never solved the equations and seems to have missed this point of space conjunctance and backward wave though he was close to solving it with his analogue networks.

But I will be silent I just made the measurements because even I began to doubt with all the evidence here. Could the great Eric not understand this? Could the great drGreen have made a wrong coil? How possible is that. Yet all the facts support my data.

Perhaps others can make careful measurements and we can see if it is possible to make a coil with to little capacitance. I still think you used to small solid wire creating a transversal resonance as my simulations indicate that as a possible explanation.

ps they call it a backwave because its phase speed is in the opposite direction of its energy and that is exactly what we see here. A normal wave travels in space in the same direction as its energy.
    Last edited by orgonaut314; 07-21-2015, 02:58 PM.

Leave a comment:

• dR-Green
    replied
    Even your design for the vacuum amp is flawed because it does not do 3MHz.
    Not to be the bearer of bad news, but I'm afraid that mistake is yours, as it was given in relation to the Crystal Radio Initiative, the general/example coil design showing a frequency of 1000 kc, and with the intention of being worked with coils designed in the MW AM frequency band. Or in other words, if you want to use that amp, you will need to build a bigger coil.

Should the electric and the magnetic field on a Tesla coil be in space conjunction or in space disjunction?
    The most recent information Eric shared on that aspect was given here

And again again again, the vacuum tube and meter should be removed from direct contact with the secondary as you are not measuring the coil's natural behaviour when they are connected.

If I happen to measure this as the only one should that not raise questions about how my coil was constructed?
    I believe where you have become unstuck is that this issue was raised and you ignored it. I've mentioned probes being too close to the coil, the vacuum tube terminal etc affecting the measurements and coil behaviour. All in all it's not a convincing argument because the fundamentals haven't been addressed, or acknowledged for that matter.

Bear in mind that the TMT is meant to output its energy through the earth, the ground end where there is supposed to be maximum current. More is also mentioned in the recent Crystal Radio Initiative video presentation.

Also I will have to look at the Borderland video again as it has been a while, but from memory I'm pretty sure both modes of the analog network are in space disjunction, only they are swapped from one end to the other depending on the mode.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X