• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Started mounting components back on it:

What the connectors are for:
    Please help support my indiegogo campaign: Cosmic Induction Generator

Comment

• Originally posted by jpolakow View Post
      Yes the 2.4 Mc was without any gradient rings, just free resonance. I figure when I add the capacitance it will bring it down somewhat, but I'm not sure to where yet. I'm going back to the lab in a little less than a month and will let you know the results.

I had considered that the 'octagon' shape would make the wire length shorter, but I never bothered to figure out by how much. I'm glad I know now! I didn't realize Eric's equations were designed to make the frequency a little bit higher so the capacitance could bring it back down. Thanks for letting me know! I'll let you know anything else I find. I'm going to the lab in a little less than a month to fire up the coils with the now working TCS.
      ONE gradient ring will act as a terminal capacitance so the frequency will mostly depend on its size, so I suppose you can control that to a certain extent if you want to.

This was the info from Eric via Geometric Algebra:

There should not be much left unanswered, it is all in the "Theory of Wireless Power" and "Impulses, Waves and Discharges." But all of this pre-supposes a working knowledge of radio frequency lines and antennae.

Velocity depends on aspect ratio. If Secondary ratio is 18%, velocity is luminal, this only at 18%. So make the coil 20% and the velocity is a bit faster than luminal. The reason, to compensate for the slowing caused by insulation.

The secondary is coupled to other coils and capacitance. This lowers the velocity greatly. Thus to compensate the coil wire is shortened by 2/pi=0.63662=63.7% to bring the frequency back up to the proper value.

As for the extra coil; for a coil aspect ratio of 100% the coil effective velocity is 187% that of luminal velocity (along the coil wire). This coil is burdened down by insulation and gradient rings as well as what little coupling Exists. Thus the coil Wire is lengthened to 157% velocity factor. This is to say, rather than calculating the extra coil on a velocity of 187% that of light along the coil wire to figure the quarter wave, we now instead, in order to compensate for the burden, use a velocity of 157% that of light along the coil wire to figure quarter wave. 157% is equal to pi/2.

Therefore, secondary 2/pi, extra coil pi/2.

(Longer Extra)/(Shorter Sec.) = (pi/2)/(2/pi)=pi^2/4=2.465

Where pi is a correction factor, not an intrinsic mathematical relation. But it may be that by using pi some "magic" resonance may take form. (Experiment and see).

Also important in the use of gradient rings at coil ends. These are like capacitors and keep losses low by not stressing insulation with flux concentrations. Quarter inch copper tubing fine. It must be slotted so as not to be a shorted turn! Connect end wire of coil to ring, it is a final turn.
      Looking forward to seeing it in action!
      http://www.teslascientific.com/

"Knowledge is cosmic. It does not evolve or unfold in man. Man unfolds to an awareness of it. He gradually discovers it." - Walter Russell

"Once men died for Truth, but now Truth dies at the hands of men." - Manly P. Hall

Comment

• Originally posted by dR-Green View Post
        Excellent work John.
        Was that without any gradient rings or anything? Eric's coil design had a shorter secondary wire length than standard which would make the coil's "free" frequency somewhat higher than the design frequency, because the condenser is supposed to tune it back down. Assuming you also used the 20 turn secondary calculations, my first secondary with one gradient ring had a resonant frequency about 1.12 times F (yours is 1.3). I'm not sure if I ever measured it without the gradient ring so I don't know how much higher the frequency would be without it, but it's something to keep in mind if the test setup was as pictured. Also the wire looks wound pretty tight, out of interest I looked it up earlier and found that the wire will be approx 97% the calculated length if it becomes an octagon.
        Good point on the octagon.

In general, the ratio of turn length between an n-polygon and the theoretical ideal circular turn length is [n*sin(360/(2*n))]/pi

Assuming the support rods are treated as points, some useful design numbers that result are:
        For 4 rods the ratio is 0.900
        For 8 rods the ratio is 0.974
        For 16 rods the ratio is 0.994

The actual length will be increased slightly by the little length of the conductor turn around an actual rod. This contact length would be a function of n and rod diameter. Burden is going to be a function of n as well so it may be useful to start tracking this.
        Last edited by Geometric_Algebra; 10-19-2013, 06:34 PM.

Comment

• Thank You

John, just a note of appreciation from an on-looker. I sent some funds to support Eric's work a few months ago, then I heard about all the antagonism, and was worried that once again that old pattern that seems to trail Eric was at work again, where disruptive elements destroy Eric's work and progress.

I don't have the technical expertise to understand most of what is being said here - I'm hoping that there will be an observable and well documented proof of concept that can not be suppressed because it is "out there" via this forum.

I'm also hoping that this proof of concept can be standardized and perhaps also simplified so that people like me can replicate it and generalize the dissemination and use of this technology.

This is obviously a labor of love for you and Eric and all your co-workers. I suggest that standardized how-to instructions and perhaps even parts be sold to people like me as a means to generate funds to support the work while it gets disseminated.

JD

Comment

• Originally posted by JDIonico View Post
            John, just a note of appreciation from an on-looker. I sent some funds to support Eric's work a few months ago, then I heard about all the antagonism, and was worried that once again that old pattern that seems to trail Eric was at work again, where disruptive elements destroy Eric's work and progress.

I don't have the technical expertise to understand most of what is being said here - I'm hoping that there will be an observable and well documented proof of concept that can not be suppressed because it is "out there" via this forum.

I'm also hoping that this proof of concept can be standardized and perhaps also simplified so that people like me can replicate it and generalize the dissemination and use of this technology.

This is obviously a labor of love for you and Eric and all your co-workers. I suggest that standardized how-to instructions and perhaps even parts be sold to people like me as a means to generate funds to support the work while it gets disseminated.

JD
            Hi JDIonico, With respect can I ask ? What proof of concept do you refer to.
            As in proof of concept of what exactly. You obviously have something specific
            in mind but do not mention what it actually is that you hope to see proof of
            concept of. To the average reader it's a riddle or mystery. Could you be more
            specific about what exactly the effect, process or result it is that the proof of
            concept will prove ? Also if for a given example what would be considered
            proof of concept ?

ie. With say for eg. the "Cosmic Induction Generator", what is the desired result ? what is
            the device intended to prove.

Cheers

P.S. It seems to be rather a strange situation. Isn't John (jpolakow) supposed to be one of the "nefarious group" ?

Last edited by Farmhand; 10-19-2013, 09:50 PM.

Comment

• Geometric Translators

Hello Tom Brown,
              Aetheric Weather Engineering:
              Not sure how to get hold of you but using this medium in an attempt as you were here earlier.
              I am in Australia with some of the TJ Constable rotating devices built from reading his books 'Loom Of The Future' and 'Cosmic Pulse Of Life' and his associated pictures but have only just realised that I have been operating these devices incorrectly and asking if you may have some further information that may be of assistance.
              The pHi devices are only rotated at about 1.5 to 2 rpm but I have been rotating at quite a fast pace and realise now through further research that I am wrong.
              There is a desire to 'catch' the Aether and this can only be achieved at a SUBTLE pace with pHi devices and not at the speed of an 'impulse discharge' like the 'Ellipse' devices.
              I also have just discovered that TJ was at Landers at the Integratron when Eric was there and would like further input from him if possible.
              Great minds, great achievers, all together and what a picnic that must have been!
              Your videos with Eric made at the Psychotronics Association also made mention of TJC and his work.

We have a massive Drought on our hands here which is probably the worst that I can personally recall for my area but is much broader than that and covers all of the Eastern States from about Latitude 35 north.
              I am looking forward to producing that 'bump' referred to by TJ in your 'Loom' article to help in removing these static Aetheric conditions that Wilhelm Reich would call DOR.
              Some of the other TJ devices like the 'Apache' and the 'Spider' appear to be fast rotating but mine are of the 'pHi' type and not the 'Ellipse' type - two technologies in use here.

I have also just realised that we are at an 11 year Solar cycle and this ties in with cyclic Drought events here which I have traced back through the archives to 1957 and personal experience.
              Makes the rectifying job just that little bit more difficult.

What my question would be is at what RPM were these devices used at by TJ as there is no indication in all the documentation for a speed.

I currently have 3 devices rotating in a passive (non-moving) experiment, two 'Triggers' 4/7 & 6/10 at 45ş and a 'Termite' doing 90ş horizontal sweeps.

ImageShack Album - 49 images

These are all fed from the one power supply at the slowest possible RPM but feel I need to go slower than current and probably need to use gearing or servo motors.
              Hoping you can be of assistance.
              If anyone can direct me straight to Tom it would be most appreciated.
              Thanks and all the best.

Smokey

Comment

• CIG/Hendershot

Cosmic Induction Generator:
                John,
                Excellent work and thank you for all the detail which should make a replication possible.
                Did Eric ever consider using the large Carbon anode types like the 805, 813 or was it that the 4-250A/5D22 were simply available at the time from RCA?
                Any input here would be appreciated on the 'finals' selection.
                Don't think I can manage a direct replication but a smaller scale would be possible.
                Tesla had a thing for Carbon in being a receptor of the 'Warmth Ether' and the reason for my question.

Geometric - good input, Thanks!

Hendershot Generator:
                Problem with the 'resonator' and have moved over to a non-synchronous 4/6v multivibrator as I now have two transformers as used with the vibrators.
                Home-made capacitors are working well at the 7,800 pF capacity and have wooden paddle-pop sticks to keep the values matched between the two.
                Mentioned over at the 'Hendershot' Forum that I managed some 11,000 volts after connecting the vibrator into the Hendershot circuit and accidentally caused an arc/spark/plasma which I manipulated with some good pictures.
                At this point I would say that Lester fell short of a truly major discovery by not including a plasma gap in his design and working on that at this time.
                The geometry of his design appears to be supporting an 'impulse discharge' or simply 'white noise' as that is what the vibrator would be introducing in this case as their is no supression as would be the case for a power supply.
                May be the basketweave/Caduceus is also acting as an Aetheric translator as 11,000 volts from a 4 volt input requires some profound brain draining and this is really NOT a Tesla type coil as in an Ignition coil.

Attempted to edit my last Post x3 with the correct URL but no indication that I have done so and reluctant to Post any pictures.
                Image Shack appear to have changed their base system and not working as I expect it to and Energetic is also not responding as expected.
                Will be getting back to the CSI shortly.

Built a Crystal Set that was said to be Hendershots (Utility Engines) but most disappointed as it was well and truly out perfomed by my twin 1N34 probe head without the use of coils and I am able to sense both TEM and LMD.
                Keep up the good work all as we are still active here!

Smokey

Comment

• Geotric Algebra and Dr Green: thank you for the additional information. Also Dr Green your coil construction looks excellent. I can definitely tell you took your time optimizing the design parameters. Your workmanship looks excellent.

@Smokey
                  As far as I know Eric did not use the 4-250's as finals. He used 304TL's I believe. The 4-250's were chosen for the power output that was possible in a smaller version. The 304TL version if I recall correctly was designed to put out about 5 KW where my version is only designed for around 1 KW. The 4-250 is a scaled version. 4-400's are an easy upgrade if more power is desired.
                  Please help support my indiegogo campaign: Cosmic Induction Generator

Comment

• I Support John Polakowski

Originally posted by Farmhand View Post
                    P.S. It seems to be rather a strange situation. Isn't John (jpolakow) supposed to be one of the "nefarious group" ?
                    When all the trouble started I did lump John together with the others because of John's posts about me immediately after Ray Savant posted his lies about me manipulating Eric - over time, it was obvious that none of it was true and Eric and I had both been telling the truth. We have since come to an understanding of what is going on.

Their (Ray Savant Techzombie & company) goal was to kick Eric out of his own organization and have John take over. That is all documented by people that were actually party to these conversations.

I had come to find out later that although that was the plan, John actually wasn't a party to that conversation and it was said without his knowledge. I have also come to find out what a positive, polite and respectful person John is and he isn't the type of person that would ever do something like that to Eric. So for the record, John Polakowski is absolutely NOT one of the nefarious elements in Eric's life and John is NOT one of the "Gang of Four" that Eric refers to.

I hope the conversation on this particular topic can stop right here in this thread because I don't think anything else needs to be said about it that hasn't already been said. John already stated what he did about Ray Savant's video about the CIG.

If anyone wants to know the truth about Ray Savant Techzombie and the Aether Farce fraud, here are two threads:

CLOSED FOR PRESERVATION http://www.energeticforum.com/eric-d...e-exposed.html

ACTIVE LIVE THREAD - THIS IS WHERE CONVERSATION ON THIS TOPIC SHOULD HAPPEN. I'm not really interested in discussing things that have already been said. If anyone is wondering what the truth is - go read both of these threads in their entirety - I'm using this thread more to continue the documentation on Ray Savant and you all haven't seen anything yet. http://www.energeticforum.com/eric-d...t-muhamed.html

I completely support John and will do anything I can to help him and Eric in their projects. John Polakowski is one of the good guys - no doubt about it!
                    Sincerely,
                    Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
                    Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
                    RPX & MWO http://vril.io

Comment

• Originally posted by jpolakow View Post
                      Geotric Algebra and Dr Green: thank you for the additional information. Also Dr Green your coil construction looks excellent. I can definitely tell you took your time optimizing the design parameters. Your workmanship looks excellent.
                      Thanks John. Although apparently not enough time because I made a very foolish error, but luckily it was non-catastrophic and was easily fixed.

So, the secondary coils are now wound.

Parts:

Ground end termination:

Parts assembled and ready for winding:

Winding secondary of coil #1. 16 turns:

Adding the final turn. Single turn of larger diameter wire is used in order to match total secondary copper mass with primary copper mass:

Both secondary coils wound. No primary yet. Single turn test coil will be used as primary for initial testing tomorrow:

Average conductor spacing is theoretically 61.32% but bends in the wire are not helpful towards this goal. But total conductor distribution over coil height = 61.32%. Final turn is excluded.

Last edited by dR-Green; 10-24-2013, 04:54 AM.

"Knowledge is cosmic. It does not evolve or unfold in man. Man unfolds to an awareness of it. He gradually discovers it." - Walter Russell

"Once men died for Truth, but now Truth dies at the hands of men." - Manly P. Hall

Comment

• Clarifications Part 1

There have been a number of statements made regarding myself, EPD Labs, and Eric. I am writing this post in an attempt to bring some clarity to this confusing situation. A lot of regrettable things have happened in the last few months, and I feel a lack of clear and honest communication definitely contributed to these events.

To start, I'll try to help you understand my point of view. I feel like I have been unfairly labeled as part of "The Gang of Four", a lot of negative things have been said about me, and all the positive things I have done for Eric have been overlooked. Here has been my experience:

In August 2011 I sent an email to Eric and arranged to meet him in Lone Pine. We went to his “hole” where I told Eric my vision of recreating the original Borderland videos with better video quality, graphics, theory presentation, and most importantly working demonstrations that could be replicated.
                        I felt it was very important to have working experiments that challenge existing electrical theory. I wanted an experiment that would show the dielectric lines of force much the same as the magnetic lines of force are seen in iron filings. I also wanted an experiment proving superluminal velocities.
                        Eric said both of those could be done with a cosmic induction generator. This was the first time I had heard of the “CIG”. I said great, what is needed to build it. Eric then asked where my lab was, and I said I didn't have one. He said that is the first thing I will need. Then I needed an AM Broadcast transmitter, minimum 5kW. After I left the desert I didn't know what I was going to do. The amount of work ahead was very involved, and I wasn’t sure if I was willing to commit to the large amount of time and money that would be required.

Around March of 2012 I decided that I wanted to take a big risk and figure out how to make this happen. I had found an AM broadcast transmitter and thought well here is a big part, maybe it will be easier than I thought. Eric and I went over the specs for the transmitter and it would do, so I bought the transmitter. I had it shipped to my work and stored in the warehouse.
                        The next step was getting a lab. Eric said the lab needed to be in a remote area so my garage in Colorado wouldn't work. At this time Eric started to state his desire to rebuild the Lander’s station. Eric said the CIG was something he had done before and it could be beneficial for other research but it didn't really excite him. I am not Eric’s benefactor or Angel investor. I was simply someone who was working towards a project with Eric. . In order to work towards projects that each one of us were interested in, both project s were pursued and put in EPD labs nonprofit business filings as research topics.

In June of 2012 Eric and I looked at some properties in the desert of Nevada that might fit the bill for an acceptable lab location. We looked at 6 different cities and 3 main properties. We found the one that worked the best. It was also in the worst condition.

Next I had to figure out how to pay for the building or this whole operation was going to be dead again. We couldn't qualify for a business loan because we weren't a business, it was just me and Eric. I didn't have $65,000 lying around. Since it was a commercial property I couldn't qualify for a home loan. The whole thing seemed sunk again. The only saving grace was that the previous owner wanted to get rid of the building and was willing to finance the loan.

This was great I was able to personally buy the building that would serve as the lab this way. This was my own personal purchase; Eric was not involved in anything other than picking it out. I still had to figure out how I was going to pay for it since the owner wanted $20,000 down. I had to start doing some creative financing. I used credit card balance transfer checks; I took a loan against my 401k and was able to come up with the funds needed. So in September 2012 the building was now mine, or would be after 72 payments of $725. One way of looking at it would be that this was an irresponsible financial decision. Another way of looking at it would be that I was risking everything I had to attempt to make something great happen. Great accomplishments rarely come about without taking significant risks. I made a huge financial investment, and by doing so placed a tremendous amount of trust in Eric. I believed in him. Now Eric we had a lab that could also serve as a place for Eric to live.

During this same time I knew I wouldn’t be able to fund this whole project by myself and needed another source of income. Eric expressed he didn't want to do any fundraising, only grants. In order to qualify for government grants we had to be a business, scientific grants were usually given to non-profit research labs and a 501(c)(3) is also helpful. So that is when EPD Laboratories, Inc was born. A minimum of 3 board members was required, so the only person that Eric trusted that I also knew was David Webster. Hence that was the initial board of directors.

So now the building was acquired it still required lots of work to be worthy of being a lab and a place where Eric could stay when it got too cold to stay outside. I genuinely care about Eric as a person so I wanted to make the building livable for Eric first and foremost. This required more creative financing. I took another 401k loan, more credit card debt and put my house up for sale. I have personally spent $41,000 in repairs on the building to bring it up to functional condition. At this point in time there is no association between the building and EPD Laboratories.

In late December of 2012 I visited the lab to help Eric work on his car. I always made an effort to help Eric with the necessities, food, gas, car parts. It's freezing cold outside in the Nevada winter, and Eric had caught pneumonia. So I put him up in a hotel for a week to nurse him back to health. I bought him new clothes, a jacket. I cared about Eric as a human being and didn’t want to see him stranded or frozen.

In March of 2012 I rented a U-haul and picked all of Eric’s stuff that he had been storing at Stefan’s house near San Francisco. From San Fran I picked up more stuff in the redwood forest from Eric’s friend Justin Miller. I then drove down to Atascadero and picked up $1000 worth of scrap material I bought from a salvage yard. When Eric was staying with John Polakowski he picked out a bunch of electronics scrap to use as parts for a new installation. I then drove everything to the Nevada desert. This visit went well, the building was nearing a point where all of this equipment could be stored there.
                        This same trip Steve Hilz was added to the board of directors as Vice President with main responsibilities in procurement of glom. Steve was an old telephone guy and knew where to get stuff. David Webster and I voted to add him per Eric’s request. Eric wanted to make some customizations to the building that were specific to EPD Labs. I asked the board if they were necessary, that as the building owner I wished for EPD Labs to pay for them as future tenant improvements. This involved a sound room with chicken wire, and acoustical tile, a shower for Eric and kitchen area. Eric, Steve, and David Webster all voted for that and $5000 was used. Prior to Eric donating the indiegogo money my family had personally donated $4000 to EPD Labs. $3000 of these funds were used for construction purposes also. So all totaled only $8000 of the $106,000 spent towards the building was funded by someone other than me.

There was a lot of momentum at this point in time and Tech and John P. wanted to help get the building ready for some work to begin. Painting, building work benches, organizing, and finishing up some work the contractor didn’t finish. Tech even arranged for a camera man to come capture this whole thing too. Eric also wanted Justin there too to help finish some the work the contractor didn't finish. Justin hadn't been involved with EPD Labs previously, but I welcomed him to come to the lab as well.

That week while we were working Eric became frustrated with how some equipment was being moved. He became angry at the people moving the equipment. I felt bad for the people who came here to work for free, so I decided I should say something on their behalf. I spoke to him multiple asking him to be nice, everyone is here to help. I think Eric was probably just frustrated with the situation, but when he responded to me I felt like he was now becoming angry at me. I must admit this made me a little upset because I felt Eric didn't appreciate all the hard work, money, and time that I had put in. I had literally committed my life to making the lab and the CIG happen, but I felt like I was never shown any appreciation for it. I felt like my contributions were taken for granted. I tried to express this but it didn't come out quite right. So I got frustrated and left for the day. After that point Justin Miller (Eric's old friend) tried to talk to me and see where my head was at in this whole thing.

I shared with Justin that I hadn't seen Eric do much since this whole thing started. I felt I had put forth a tremendous amount of effort and would like to see Eric do some work too. I began to wonder if Eric was going to construct the CIG, because I hadn't seen any progress or effort thus far. I told Justin Eric is free to do what he wants with EPD Labs and building another Landers station, I may work with John P. to make small CIG's on our own because having portable demonstration units is what my original interest was.
                        Unfortunately Justin misinterpreted what I said, and thought I was going to replace Eric with John. This was never the case, all a combination of misconstruing and misrepresenting my words. Justin then relayed to Eric “our plan” was to replace him, and there was the beginning of a giant misunderstanding. Justin has since apologized to me and said "I am sorry, well I must have misunderstood you". I don't know if Eric knows this though?
                        Eric expressed his concern that he might be kicked out of EPD Labs, I thought this was because we got frustrated with each other. So to make him feel secure it was decided I would rent the building to EPD Labs, with a lease signed and everything. That way Eric couldn't be replaced or kicked out. The goal was to make him feel better, and the board of directors agreed to it. I took a couple months off of talking to Eric because I hoped it would improve our relationship, I wanted to let things cool off after our argument at the lab. In retrospect perhaps I should have stayed in communication with Eric, to let him know everything was ok. Instead, the false speculation of him being replaced grew, and he claimed that his own organization was being hijacked. Nothing could have been further from the truth.

Comment

• Clarifications Part 2

During the fallout Justin Miller demanded to be on the EPD Labs board of directors. I'm not sure why, but Justin felt he was entitled to play a deciding role in EPD Labs. Justin previously hadn't contributed to the organization, he only came out to the lab to help for a week. I felt like he was somehow trying to get a foot into what we had created, and get control of it. After Justin told me he wanted to be on the Board of Directors, I suggested that if we are adding more members we should also add people who have contributed immensely, John P. and TechZ. This later got twisted into "David is trying to add Tech to the board of directors".

Then things start showing up on the internet about me, and I am labeled as a member of the "Gang of Four". I am completely baffled as to how I have become a bad guy, after being the one who sought out Eric, searched for suitable properties to do the research Eric wanted to do, put up the money, bought a building to be used as a lab, bought all sorts of equipment, repaired the building, setup a non-profit business, taken care of the paperwork, and a multitude of other things that have cost me a significant amount of time and money. I have tried to stay out of the conflict as much as possible, but it just seems to be continuing. Overall I feel unappreciated, and that my contributions have been completely overlooked. I have contributed the most, financially, but I feel like I haven't received any recognition and only have been badmouthed. I feel like as soon as the building was acquired I was taken for granted, and my contributions forgotten. A lot of negative things have been said about me. To be honest, I feel like I have been taken advantage of. A lot of people may criticize me, but who else is willing to take a loan against their house and 401K, max out your credit cards, and then be talked about poorly by those you helped? It is a tough situation for me. Imagine if you were to sell your house to buy the lab, and then you were shunned. How would you feel?

Am I expected to continue to fund the lab without receiving anything in return except for being labeled as a member of "The Gang of Four"? For the moment, EPD Labs has enough money to pay rent through January of 2014. The future of the lab is uncertain after that.

I hope this helps to clear some things up.

Warmly,
                          David Wittekind

Comment

• Originally posted by David View Post
                            Overall I feel unappreciated, and that my contributions have been completely overlooked. I have contributed the most, financially, but I feel like I haven't received any recognition and only have been badmouthed. I feel like as soon as the building was acquired I was taken for granted, and my contributions forgotten.

Such is the life of a generous man, and that is how you are perceived by the masses. No right thinking person ever thought or believed you were involved in any intentional wrong doing.

Am I expected to continue to fund the lab without receiving anything in return except for being labeled as a member of "The Gang of Four"?

This is a question you should answer yourself while looking into a mirror. Everyone else thinks you have done more than enough.

For the moment, EPD Labs has enough money to pay rent through January of 2014. The future of the lab is uncertain after that.

This is a conversation you should be having with Eric or someone interested in raising funds for him.

Your options, failing to receive the necessary rent to make payments are all too clear.

I hope this helps to clear some things up.

Warmly,
                            David Wittekind
                            Thank you for clearing things up. Things were clear as mud before this. Sounds like nothing more than a compounded misunderstanding blown out of proportion.

Your contributions are appreciated by many..... thank you David.

Comment

• Initial free resonance test of secondary coils using single turn test coil as primary is done. The coils are so closely matched it's uncanny, I had to check that I had actually changed the coils over and hadn't imagined it or connected the same one back up again. A good start with no additional tuning. The frequency is a little higher than expected but should be brought down somewhat by the primary and primary condenser. As Tesla did the aim here will be to ultimately arrive at a particular frequency without a condenser on the secondary for the tuning.

Coil #1:
                              Free space propagation = 68%
                              Measured propagation = 63.19%
                              Measured frequency = 2568 kc
                              LSB = 2536 kc
                              USB = 2604 kc
                              Magnification factor = 37.76470588

Coil #2:
                              Free space propagation = 68%
                              Measured propagation = 63.19%
                              Measured frequency = 2568 kc
                              LSB = 2534 kc
                              USB = 2603 kc
                              Magnification factor = 37.2173913

Test setup. The "ground plane" seems inadequate in size but we are right on top of the ground anyway:

Last edited by dR-Green; 10-25-2013, 12:54 AM.

Comment

• NFG Lying Lunatics

How is it that anyone that claims to help me would team up with Ray Savant/Techzombie/Muhamed/Aether Force that launches a defamation campaign against me when they know the claims are all false. Furthermore, much of the video was taken on their own phone and they provided it to Muhamed. David Wittekind has come up with a series of outright lies about my past and have distributed them to people that I work with. This has left me with numerous complications in my life.

What is the complaint anyway? The lab is producing right now. I have one book coming out, another book in the writing, laying the groundwork for Area 52, and a working cosmic induction generator sitting on the bench.

I have to do all of this under the duress of a continuing defamation campaign and the threat of having the rug pulled out from beneath me.

To be involved with a pathological liar is extremely disturbing.

73DE N6KPH
                                SUPPORT ERIC DOLLARD'S WORK AT EPD LABORATORIES, INC.

Purchase Eric Dollard's Books & Videos: Eric Dollard Books & Videos
                                Donate by Paypal: Donate to EPD Laboratories

Comment

Working...
                                X