X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• David Piel here.

MIB, kiss my a**

Edit: What's in a name you say? "My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die."
    Last edited by eternalightwithin; 08-09-2009, 05:21 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Michael John Nunnerley View Post
      Hi all,

It seems to me the people who want to disrupt do not want to show who they really are, I wonder why!!!!!!!!! I use my own name, Aaron and Peter as well, how about coming clean?

Mike
      As I've used my real name since 1995 online I never have understood why people chose to hide behind usernames (+_+)

Mike Klimesh
      Live to experiment, Experiment to live (+_+)

Comment

• You guys are being completely silly.

Why don't you just ask the folks that you don't want here--to leave. Or perhaps just ban them from the forum or thread if that is possible?

What's in a name anyway?

I think you guys have other more serious issues to be concerned with, good grief!

Comment

• I can live with the Truth.
          My Name is Johann Goede
          Theorizer are like High Voltage. A lot hot Air with no Power behind but they are the dead of applied Work and Ideas.

Comment

• Originally posted by poynt99 View Post
            You guys are being completely silly.

Why don't you just ask the folks that you don't want here--to leave. Or perhaps just ban them from the forum or thread if that is possible?

What's in a name anyway?

I think you guys have other more serious issues to be concerned with, good grief!

Hi poynt99,

There was a time in history when a name meant everything and using it could have you reap the perils of hell by some ......

There were a few of course that had bigger things in mind .....

Go Washington - President and deputy from Virginia
            New Hampshire - John Langdon, Nicholas Gilman
            Massachusetts - Nathaniel Gorham, Rufus King
            Connecticut - Wm Saml Johnson, Roger Sherman
            New York - Alexander Hamilton
            New Jersey - Wil Livingston, David Brearley, Wm Paterson, Jona. Dayton
            Pensylvania - B Franklin, Thomas Mifflin, Robt Morris, Geo. Clymer, Thos FitzSimons,
            Jared Ingersoll, James Wilson, Gouv Morris
            Delaware - Geo. Read, Gunning Bedford jun, John Dickinson, Richard Bassett, Jaco.
            Broom
            Maryland - James McHenry, Dan of St Tho Jenifer, Danl Carroll
            Virginia - John Blair, James Madison Jr.
            North Carolina - Wm Blount, Richd Dobbs Spaight, Hu Williamson
            South Carolina - J. Rutledge, Charles Cotesworth Pinckney, Charles Pinckney, Pierce
            Butler
            Georgia - William Few, Abr Baldwin
            Attest: William Jackson, Secretary

"The Constitution of the United States"

What's in a name ..... people call me Fuzzy

My name is Glen Lettenmaier
            Open Source Experimentalist
            Open Source Research and Development

Comment

What's in a name anyway?
              Your credibility?

Michel Tremblay
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jeYscnFpEyA

Comment

• So what would make me (or anyone) more (or less) credible in your eyes if you had my name?

Comment

• Quotes From Poynt

You know what. I can think of lots of things to describe this. But 'silly'?

Poynt, quite frankly we like having you on this forum.

What's in a name anyway?
                  You need to ask this? Everything is in a name. And without it - not much difference except that there's also all that anonymity. Just such a safe place.

Clearly not. Clearly courage has now become a serious issue.

WOW. I had to disclose my name. Peter and Aaron, Mike, Jibbguy and others all chose to - and so have you guys. I cannot tell you how much I respect that. I hope, so much, that you do not regret the disclosure. I regret my own on a daily basis. But would still prefer the name known than otherwise.

EDIT WELCOME BACK LUC. What a pleasure
                  Last edited by witsend; 08-09-2009, 08:01 AM. Reason: enlarged the reference

Comment

• Originally posted by witsend View Post

Poynt, quite frankly we like having you on this forum.
                    LOL.

Yeah ? If that's true (which I doubt) I can see why. It would seem I'm the last whipping post left here.

Comment

LOL.

Yeah ? If that's true (which I doubt) I can see why. It would seem I'm the last whipping post left here.

Poynt - I assure you that is not true. I personally think that you're highly intelligent and that you are intellectually honest. We all do. And it's the lack of this that also loses one any respect. Nothing else.

I think what I'm trying to say is that you come in from a position of conviction. I'm not sure about those others - is all.
                      Last edited by witsend; 08-09-2009, 08:01 AM.

Comment

• @witsend,

I hope, so much, that you do not regret the disclosure.
                        Those who could make us regret posting on a forum would have all the means of getting getting our name and all the pertinent info about us anyway.

Take care,

Michel
                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jeYscnFpEyA

Comment

• Hi folks, Interesting thing courage, seems everyone has there own perception as to what that is. This name thing for unlimited beings seems rather redundant, however since were playing a game here on this planet as though were not unlimited and separate beings, whatever floats your boat I say. Thing is, do you folks honestly think that if another human being or group, if they wanted to know your name and any other myriad of details about you I doubt it would be very hard to find that out, I mean cameras at every other street corner should highlight what the control freaks are about. Anyway with that said, my name is Tyson as I have been putting on my posts lately and is all that is needed.
                          peace love light
                          Tyson
                          Edit: just noticed your post Michel ,yes I thought that would have been obvious to most.

Comment

• coil specs

Originally posted by Armagdn03 View Post
                            The only difference is the resistivity of the wire. The inductance will not be affected, you can use any available calculator.
                            Thanks!

Then the 8.64uH is accurate for her coil based on her coil's specs. Calculator came up with high 7 uH's.

48 turns, 150mm long, 36mm diameter.

Also with 1mm spacing, that is 48mm spacing about meaning that is 150mm long minus 48mm of total spacing = 102 mm width of wire. 102mm divided by 48 turns is about 2.125mm diameter wire.

That is about 11.75AWG (11.75 gauge nichrome wire)

Just posting - not sure it this was figured before.

Anyway, that is ballpark, could be from 11~13 or so AWG.
                            Sincerely,
                            Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
                            Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
                            RPX & MWO http://vril.io

Comment

• @poynt

Originally posted by poynt99 View Post

What's in a name anyway?

I have brought it up before that anyone can throw eggs at a car from an over pass. That is the kind of courage and confidence the naysayers have had from the start. Hiding behind a username and expecting for everyone to buy into what you have to say it just simply not going to happen.

Many things you have claimed have been proven wrong.

You want to flame the project and people involved, yet you show nothing, no picture, no video, no name, etc... 100% talk. And it has been talk. We have see NOTHING.

I think if someone is anonymous and is posting pictures, that stands for something. Anonymous and not disrupting this is fine with me.

However, insulting people, making false claims over and over and not showing any proof you are even doing anything on your own to test your own beliefs is no longer acceptable at this thread.

You are free to post in your own threads here but if you do post here, my wishes (as the initiator of this thread) are disrespected, then you may join the others only at ou.com.

It is up to you. Please don't rebuttal this. You may lose your chance to say anything at all in this forum and I have (on several - more than several) given you the opportunity to communicate your disagreements in your own thread so as to not disrupt this one, which you do.

There will be no more warnings. This is the last one.
                              Sincerely,
                              Aaron Murakami

Comment

• name

Originally posted by poynt99 View Post
                                So what would make me (or anyone) more (or less) credible in your eyes if you had my name?

It means you have enough you know what to stand behind your talk.
                                Sincerely,
                                Aaron Murakami

Comment

Working...
                                X