X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• quantum schematic update

Another revision to schematic:

Take note - 2 caps at bottom right are reversed from before and I changed the pots.

110 OHM resistor gets hot - might do Harvey's recommendations later but for now it is PERFECT for the job - until it gets more perfect later. lol

Also I changed my gate pot to a 10 turn 5k pot. I only need the bottom 30 or so ohms at max I'm finding so a 10 turn 50 ohm pot would be perfect. I'm using this 5k pot because it is very large diameter - and I stuck a vitamin bottle cap to the dial so I can get more precision tuning - real high tech I know but whatever works

Sincerely,
    Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
    Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
    RPX & MWO http://vril.io

Comment

• Harvey,

Provide me a value of inductance and series resistance you want and I'll see what I can do. Is your Protel not working, or not familiar enough with it?

Comment

• J. Newmann would say it was the repeated bombardment of the copper atoms each voltage cycle during ring down.

David

P.S. Aaron, ..... INCREDIBLE ! The more I read, the more it seems there are hundreds of ways to tap/pump radiant charge!

Originally posted by Harvey View Post

403ms - End of Cycle - Simulator Stopped:
        Larger Pic

Notwithstanding the initial 1.8A capacitor current spike, if we were to take the 800ma of current as a flat line (worst case scenario) and multiply it by the source voltage (striked power here- thx TK) for the 200ms duration we find that we draw 3.84 Watt Seconds out of our source. Now, if we evaluate loosely, the inductor power from 468 Watts down to zero (which it didn't quite reach) over the next 200ms, we end up with 33.08 Watt Seconds. [(468 / 2) *.707 * 0.2]

Where does the apparent gain come from?
        Last edited by eternalightwithin; 08-12-2009, 08:12 PM. Reason: spelling errors ARGH!

Comment

• Originally posted by poynt99 View Post
          Joit,

Somehow I doubt Falstad's simulator was purposely programed to show OU. Therefore, ALL simulators should be OU-proof. Now you know.

Actually noone knows it, before he did not program it by hisself. Now you know.
          Its only made from Programmers, with her more or less mistakes and is not Real, only calculated.

A Reason why i more laugh about all the Sims, and the Peoples who trust in.
          There are a lot of Magnetmotor Sims at Youtube, they do all work, just not, when you rebuild it.
          And for the Circuits maker, they simple dont show OU. Go Figure.

Btw, there is another Circuit Maker
          Theorizer are like High Voltage. A lot hot Air with no Power behind but they are the dead of applied Work and Ideas.

Comment

• coming soon...

Originally posted by eternalightwithin View Post
            J. Newmann would say it was the repeated bombardment of the copper atoms each voltage cycle during ring down.

David

P.S. Aaron, ..... INCREDIBLE ! The more I read, the more it seems there are hundreds of ways to tap/pump radiant charge!
            It gets better. MUCH MUCH better
            Sincerely,
            Aaron Murakami

Comment

• Originally posted by Joit View Post
              Actually noone knows it, before he did not program it by hisself. Now you know.
              Its only made from Programmers, with her more or less mistakes and is not Real, only calculated.

A Reason why i more laugh about all the Sims, and the Peoples who trust in.
              There are a lot of Magnetmotor Sims at Youtube, they do all work, just not, when you rebuild it.
              And for the Circuits maker, they simple dont show OU. Go Figure.

Btw, there is another Circuit Maker
              You can say whatever you want Joit, but until you can prove the sims are wrong, you can't legitimately bash them.

Comment

You can say whatever you want Joit, but until you can prove the sims are wrong, you can't legitimately bash them.

poynt99, you can say whatever you want about your sim, but until you can guarantee that your sim completely and totally includes EVERY parameter (known and unknown) of the natural, real physical world, your sim can be legitimately bashed 24/7.

if you do manage to acquire the ability to give such a guarantee, don't forget to provide us the list of said parameters.
                Last edited by CaptainScat; 08-12-2009, 09:27 PM.

Comment

• Simple thing, put a Magnet behind a Coil,
                  and you will see, that the Current into the Coil will increase, when you move a Magnet infront across it.
                  Do that with your Sim.

I dont have Intention to proove the Sims are wrong, its only something for lazy Butts and pen jockeys, a complete waste of Time.
                  Theorizer are like High Voltage. A lot hot Air with no Power behind but they are the dead of applied Work and Ideas.

Comment

• Originally posted by CaptainScat View Post
                    poynt99, you can say whatever you want about your sim, but until you can guarantee that your sim completely and totally includes EVERY parameter (known and unknown) of the natural, real physical world, your sim can be legitimately bashed 24/7.

if you do manage to acquire the ability to give such a guarantee, don't forget to provide us the list of said parameters.
                    The simulator accounts for and processes the input parameters according to well-known and accepted laws of math and physics. This is conventional analysis, and has stood the test of time. Not to say there may be new discoveries yet to be made, but this circuit in particular requires no exotic analysis to understand it or design with it.

I would rather entrust my life to a defibulator that was designed using SPICE as a design aid rather than some unknown, unproven theory of EM and its associated "math". Would you trust your life to a defibulator circuit with de-rated input power because the manufacturer was convinced they only needed 1/17th the power to operate it and get full charge ???

Do you really think it's possible that "something was missed" in the 40 or so years this circuit has been in use?

Last edited by poynt99; 08-12-2009, 09:45 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Joit View Post
                      Simple thing, put a Magnet behind a Coil,
                      and you will see, that the Current into the Coil will increase, when you move a Magnet infront across it.
                      Do that with your Sim.

I dont have Intention to proove the Sims are wrong, its only something for lazy Butts and pen jockeys, a complete waste of Time.
                      Wow, you've discovered conventional induction Joit! Congratulations!

Try that with my sim? Come on my friend, give me a challenge

Comment

i offered you a challenge, step up.

Comment

The simulator accounts for and processes the input parameters according to well-known and accepted laws of math and physics. This is conventional analysis, and has stood the test of time. Not to say there may be new discoveries yet to be made, but this circuit in particular requires no exotic analysis to understand it or design with it.

I would rather entrust my life to a defibulator that was designed using SPICE as a design aid rather than some unknown, unproven theory of EM and its associated "math". Would you trust your life to a defibulator circuit with de-rated input power because the manufacturer was convinced they only needed 1/17th the power to operate it and get full charge ???

Do you really think it's possible that "something was missed" in the 40 or so years this circuit has been in use?

so that's a no then. you can't offer any such guarantee... thus i can dismiss your sim as incomplete.

the rest of what you posted is irrelevant as it does not address the point i raised. defibulator? did you mean defibrillator?

Originally posted by poynt99 View Post

i offered you a challenge, step up.
                          Last edited by CaptainScat; 08-12-2009, 10:30 PM.

Comment

• You simply cant simulate that. Thats the Point. No Matter, how you try to wind out again.

All you do again is playing a smart ass, and dont see, how ridicoulus you are with cling on your Simulation, because they are sooo right.

Claiming the Falstad simulater is probatly wrong, but sure not your Prog, what you use is ridicoulus,
                            because it has 30 Years experience, and is even more wrong.
                            It allways depends, what the last Programmer did program there, and at this case,
                            i would trust more the one from Falstadt, even, when it dont has that much Features.
                            What is so hard to get there?
                            Even all Programs change with usability over time, and its not the first time, that Programs deteriorate.
                            Doing Claims with a Sim is like calculate a Jackpot at Roulette.

Go and simulate a Joulethief, i doubt you will ever rebuild one, and once more,
                            you will never have the same Results as you will have with an Original, as with your Fakesimulator.

I want for sure not trust a Circuit, what is only made on a Sim for a Heart Defibulator, and only build, without first practically tested,
                            but maybe you have more experiences at that, did you got once a Heart Defibulator, what was only testet with a Sim?
                            You know, after 3 Minutes without Oxygen, your Brain can take serious Damage

What they do miss there, not to tell. They are probatly good, to simulate, how a Bulb can light up.
                            But after your great Simulators, actually, all the Joulethief Threads can be closed, and trown,
                            because Spikes have anyway no Power, and no Sense, to continue with them.
                            Right Poynt.99?

Comment

• Originally posted by CaptainScat View Post
                              the rest of what you posted is irrelevant as it does not address the point i raised. defibulator? did you mean defibrillator?

After a loooong Search, i finally found one Page
                              Heart Defibulator else, i thought it must be Spain

Comment

• what updated circuit looks like

I have it so I can simply clip any inductive resistor to it that I want. Will give it little ceramic stands if I can find some.

Sincerely,
                                Aaron Murakami

Comment

Working...
                                X