X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @ Poynt99

Originally posted by poynt99 View Post
    This is especially true when free energy research and electronics are combined.
    Hi Poynt99,

I have your document on Luc's circuit.

Point #3 you mention: "3) Get the RMS current in the coil (magnetic field strength is proportional to coil current)."

The conventional understanding is as you say.

According to your understanding, does the coil current in your opinion always have a certain proportionate amount of voltage attached to it? If so, can that ever change or is the voltage/current relationship in a coil, that creates a certain magnetic field strength always locked together - either in a straight or inverse relationship? What do you think?

Have you ever seen these relationships/ratios change?

And, have you ever seen or built an electrical circuit that is over 1.0 COP (not over 100% efficient) - just over 1.0 COP?

Thanks!
    Sincerely,
    Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
    Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
    RPX & MWO http://vril.io

Comment

• Yikes, i can only go down to 1,2khz with the Timer.
      But the Transistor can only do 2 Things, either Turn OFF or ON.
      There is nothing between it. No "See! this Circuit does not work-proof-State".
      Nothing else. And what shows my Scope shot? It shows them OFF for a long Time.
      What does help the best (new)Meter, when someone cant read it?

It shows, the Circuit works, nothing else, and no Matter, what you see, when you modify the Circuit to get 0 Khz.
      Last edited by Joit; 07-14-2009, 09:53 AM.
      Theorizer are like High Voltage. A lot hot Air with no Power behind but they are the dead of applied Work and Ideas.

Comment

• Aaron - yes indeed - PLEASE delete the circuit from the quantum article. Interesting comment re your resistor search. I think it's spoken of as 'resonance'. I find it in my life on a repeated basis. My being here and even it's timing speaks to some kind of remarkable co-incidence. I wonder what value I could have given without first learning about these forums. I was quite brutally trained on the Naked Scientist thread.

I'm glad to see the mind begin to reel with those results. They're inevitable. But please. When it comes to giving results we need to do a really good account of it. Gotoluc's test is actually generating some interest because it points to the amount actually delivered vs returned. But it is impossibly difficult to argue it with classical analysis. And it can only ever be proven on utility watt meters when they allow feedback to the grid. Most specifically refuse this.

Aaron - PLEASE WHEN YOU'RE AWAKE - post the article provided by FuzzyTomCat - in its entirety. It's gotoluc's circuit. I tried and could only post the french version and apparently the article is too long for a single post. And then Gotoluc - if you're reading this - look at that article closely. It's nearly your circuit and it's PROVEN results are through a simulator programme.

Gotoluc - I've deliberately avoided referencing your test because I know that classicists will refute it. But I also know that there is a gain there. I wonder if I can ask you to try one of 2 things. Put the diode back to the cap - and check how much energy goes back there? I'm afraid I've never used a cap so am not sure what results to expect. The other thing is this. Can you either find a curly wound or can you make such a resistor? I would love you to experiment on our little circuit if possible.

And gotoluc - for the record - when these tests are finally argued - then only will it be obvious what your results are. But we've got a walk to do still. I know you're up for it. And I'm entirely satisfied that you'll get acknowledgement of that proof. For the time being just study the paper that was posted by Fuzzy.

Last edited by witsend; 07-14-2009, 09:29 AM.

Comment

• Hi Joit. Nice to see you there. Please read that post by Fuzzy. I copied his link on this page. It's really interesting.

Can't wait to see your results. But please give full account so that we can all check it.

It's freezing here at the low end of Africa. We're being given a small reminder of our proximity to antarctic conditions. But I tell you what. I feel so warm.

Comment

• Hi witsend
            Thanks for the Hint from Fuzzytomcat, i did see it yesterday, and it looks very good.
            I will see, if i can do that, but i dont have to much time, beside show Proofs for Debunkers, because This eats the Time and the Energie.
            I need to run again for a while still got things to do beside.
            But its Summer here, Yay, and very pleasant Weather.
            I dont need a Winter.
            Theorizer are like High Voltage. A lot hot Air with no Power behind but they are the dead of applied Work and Ideas.

Comment

• @Rosemary & @all

Originally posted by witsend View Post
              I think it's spoken of as 'resonance'.

Aaron - post the article provided by FuzzyTomCat - in its entirety.
              Hi Rosemary, SYNCHRONICITY is my favorite word.

Is anyone able to put that article (in English) into a pdf? Thanks!
              Sincerely,
              Aaron Murakami

Comment

• Fuzzy - I see you're on line. Can you help us with posting the full article on your link? I'd be much obliged.

Kindest regards,
                Rosemary

Comment

• I tried sending an email to the address but it keeps rejecting it. I think the easiest way to settle is is for someone who is a member of OU.com to ask him to please refer to our thread. I would be so chuffed if he'd consider joining, the more so as we're testing his principles and his model both.

Could I impose on someone to invite this? Has to be a member of OU.com but I know we have many contributors with dual membership here.

Please someone see if you can reach him. As Fuzzy pointed out his name at OU is NerzDishual

Comment

• Originally posted by Hoppy View Post
                    Luc

Tiredness got the better of me, so now refreshed, I would like to say that there was a point in me asking you to do the rather entertaining test with the two light bulbs. The point is this. Do you really believe that the power in the input circuit is vitually zero, when the output bulb lights brightly. I can think of no other way to try to convince others that this is not OU or even remotely unity. I will not take you further down the road to a full explanation without boring you with a lot more EE theory in these threads as Poynt99 has sensibly already done this by posting a PDF link in your thread for those interested enough to understand more about what is really going on in yours and Rosemary's circuits. It is now up to others to reach their own conclusions.

This has been a most enjoyable and productive thread and I congratulate you for the excellent series of videos that you have presented.

Back to the boring stuff - earning a living.

Regards
                    Hoppy
                    Hi Hoppy,

I don't have much time since I now have to work today.

I don't believe the input power to be zero since like I showed the filament is glowing. Read the Pdf document that .99 has so amazingly put together: Effects of Recirculating BEMF to Coil
                    and that will explain in an EE standard way what is going on.

Got to go.

Luc

Comment

• Originally posted by witsend View Post
                      Gotoluc - I've deliberately avoided referencing your test because I know that classicists will refute it. But I also know that there is a gain there. I wonder if I can ask you to try one of 2 things. Put the diode back to the cap - and check how much energy goes back there? I'm afraid I've never used a cap so am not sure what results to expect. The other thing is this. Can you either find a curly wound or can you make such a resistor? I would love you to experiment on our little circuit if possible.

And gotoluc - for the record - when these tests are finally argued - then only will it be obvious what your results are. But we've got a walk to do still. I know you're up for it. And I'm entirely satisfied that you'll get acknowledgement of that proof. For the time being just study the paper that was posted by Fuzzy.

Hi Rosemary,

I understand your position and you are doing the right thing by not demonstrating excitement.

Like I said to Hoppy! I don't believe the input power to be zero since I showed the filament is ever so slightly glowing. Read the Pdf document that .99 has so amazingly put together: Effects of Recirculating BEMF to Coil

I'll look at the schematic you mention when I have more time.

I'm sorry but I got to go. I won't be available most of the day again.

Luc

Comment

• Not sure I understand the question.

Originally posted by Aaron View Post
                        Hi Poynt99,

I have your document on Luc's circuit.

Point #3 you mention: "3) Get the RMS current in the coil (magnetic field strength is proportional to coil current)."

The conventional understanding is as you say.

According to your understanding, does the coil current in your opinion always have a certain proportionate amount of voltage attached to it? If so, can that ever change or is the voltage/current relationship in a coil, that creates a certain magnetic field strength always locked together - either in a straight or inverse relationship? What do you think?

Have you ever seen these relationships/ratios change?

And, have you ever seen or built an electrical circuit that is over 1.0 COP (not over 100% efficient) - just over 1.0 COP?

Thanks!
                        Aaron,

I'm not 100% sure what you are asking about, but let me attempt an answer.

Real coils do dissipate power, and as such there will always be a P=VI relationship to some extent. The current/voltage relationship in a real coil is locked, and the manner to which they are locked is somewhat determined by the frequency of current through it. Coil current lags the coil voltage. That's basic electrical theory.

This relationship may change or "bend" once we begin to work at very high frequencies and/or pulse widths and rise/fall times. I am referring to ps rise/fall times, and maybe even femto-second. Very short pulse widths on the order of a few ns. This is where my research is currently taking me.

If the TPU is real, it's the only one I've seen (via video) that appears to show COP>1 operation. This is related to the pulse research I am doing.

Not sure if I've answered your question, or even if it was merely a "test". Anyhow, let me know either way, and I'll try to explain in more detail should you wish to go deeper.

Comment

• .99 - I wonder if I could impose on you to do an analysis of my measurements protocol in the paper I wrote for submission to the IET. I tried to get Hoppy to comment but failed somewhat. I would just be so grateful for an opinion on this from a classical perspective.

Many thanks,
                          Rosemary

Comment

• Aaron - I've sent you an email. Please take a look.

Kind regards,
                            Rosemary

Comment

• magnetic field strength

Originally posted by poynt99 View Post
                              Real coils do dissipate power, and as such there will always be a P=VI relationship to some extent. The current/voltage relationship in a real coil is locked, and the manner to which they are locked is somewhat determined by the frequency of current through it.

This relationship may change or "bend" once we begin to work at very high frequencies and/or pulse widths and rise/fall times. I am referring to ps rise/fall times, and maybe even femto-second. Very short pulse widths on the order of a few ns. This is where my research is currently taking me.
                              Thanks Poynt99 - yes, that is what I'm asking and it is not a test to see if you know the answer.

If the current/voltage relationship is locked - yet it is able to be changed at high frequency (or other mentioned conditions), what in the classic textbook teaching allows for this exception?
                              Sincerely,
                              Aaron Murakami

Comment

• Hoppy and .99 Regarding the significance of the measurement protocol - we make an assumption. When the battery delivers current flow it is at a loss to the battery. But when we return that energy it is a gain to the battery. The sum of the energy, therefore delivered by the battery is the difference between these two cycles.

This has been variously approved by every academic who has seen the paper and I think is substantially correct. But I would, nonetheless, be glad of some endorsement from both or either of you. It's a critical point to the claim.

Comment

Working...
                                X